Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burton Legacy -Redux-

1282930313234...Next

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Took me a bit to figure out where I wanted to start the story. But I have some relevant information for the next chapter.
    The main story takes place 16 years after the first half of the prologue and 14 years after the second half. The family is a bit complicated because in that time MK and Claude split up and Claude married his childhood best friend, Ally. At some point MK married a man named Jerry. Here's a breakdown.

MK and Claude's kids are Riley (16) and Freddie (14).
    Claude and Ally's kid is Morgan (8).
    Ally has a child from a previous relationship called Olivia (16) (who was adopted by Claude when he married Ally).
    MK and Jerry's kid is Brooke (6).

All the kids are staying with Claude and Ally because MK and Jerry are in the process of moving back to San Myshuno so they're back and forth a lot.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    That's a nice little rundown 👍
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Riley's story sounds like it will be interesting. I've read the prologue. So everyone (Riley, Freddie, Morgan and Olivia) is staying with Claude and Ally or is Brooke also staying there? It's a big family, either way.
    haneul wrote: »
    Riley's story sounds like it will be interesting. I've read the prologue. So everyone (Riley, Freddie, Morgan and Olivia) is staying with Claude and Ally or is Brooke also staying there? It's a big family, either way.

Normally Claude and Ally have Morgan, Riley and Olivia but currently Freddie and Brooke are staying with them.
    Just an update on the next chapter, I haven't actually even started writing it. I've been in a rut with writing along with a bunch of IRL stuff going on. The big one I can share is my childhood doggo, Millie, got sick and sadly passed away. So that's had huge an impact on my whole family. Still not 100% sure that actually happened but I'm slowly getting there. I might try some writing when I'm feeling a little better.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Sorry for your loss. :( Please take care of yourself. Take all the time you need to heal. :)
    edited July 2023
    Apparently I started the first part of the next chapter (aka chapter 1). Just need to finish it and I should have something new for you all. However, since we're currently experiencing some warmer weather right now in the UK, I can't give an exact time frame. (Today was 77F for example).
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on