Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think we will get information?

Comments

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Hopefully we can at least get a teaser. Really haven't started a new legacy just yet because I'm waiting on this pack.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    danishmuffindanishmuffin Posts: 82 Member
    Really hoping it's today!!!! :O Does anyone know how often things are released on a Monday? I know Tuesdays are more normal but I don't think I could wait another 24 hours :( Too excited!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Really hoping it's today!!!! :O Does anyone know how often things are released on a Monday? I know Tuesdays are more normal but I don't think I could wait another 24 hours :( Too excited!

We've typically had a teaser Twitter post on a Monday then a pack announcement on a Tuesday, with a blog post and video. The Game Packs have generally released two weeks after pack announcement, with a lot of info provided during that two weeks.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    jimjam1009 wrote: »
    Today's got to be the day! We'll probably get a full trailer tomorrow but we may get a teaser today?

I can't really wait much longer. I haven't been able to enjoy my game for a few weeks. My main sim's kids have grown into children and I don't want them to grow up and miss out on the family / kids stuff that will probably ship with this GP. So I'm kind of stuck lol

Why don't you just turn aging off until the game pack is released?

I have. But it's not that fun (for me) because I can't do anything meaningful (skilling or getting promotions kind of feels like cheating). Also, kids are currently pretty boring (my least favorite life stage) so it's not been very fun. I have rotated and I'm now playing other households while I wait, but I really want to go back to my main family. Generational play (which requires time passing) is my thing!
  • Options
    TheBuffster73TheBuffster73 Posts: 201 Member
    @Pixelsimmer I know how you feel.. I have a family with three girls and I don't want to age them up in case they miss out on something. Let's hope it's not much longer!
    If the Apocalypse comes beep me
  • Options
    SylvanGladiatorSylvanGladiator Posts: 74 Member
    I think that we will probably get a teaser trailer today and a full trailer tomorrow. The pack will probably release on May 30 which would be exactly two weeks from tomorrow. This fits the pattern of what they did with Vampires pack a few months ago
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I hope we get something today, I'm looking forward to it!! :):)
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I hope we get a teaser or an excited Gif today but I'm not really sure what timw to expect it because it's already almost 6pm where I live. I guess soon though
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I hope we get a teaser or an excited Gif today but I'm not really sure what timw to expect it because it's already almost 6pm where I live. I guess soon though

Actually they said that they aren't doing the gifs anymore. They're most likely doing the teaser today, trailer and blog post tomorrow. But we'll see if we get the teaser today.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Actually they said that they aren't doing the gifs anymore. They're most likely doing the teaser today, trailer and blog post tomorrow. But we'll see if we get the teaser today.

We should know in about 20 minutes from now...
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    9 minutes! So excited, I really hope we get the teaser today!!
  • Options
    Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

We should know in about 20 minutes from now...

Make that 10 minutes!! :smiley:

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    There is a mildly exciting toddler pic on twitter. Trailer comes tomorrow.
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    edited May 2017
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Trailer is coming tomorrow! :D
  • Options
    Pre-trailer now on Simsvip. Quite cute!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I like the teaser, however i'm really crossing my fingers for more toddler hairstyles :o
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Skobee wrote: »
    I like the teaser, however i'm really crossing my fingers for more toddler hairstyles :o

I would prefer chest hair for daddy :) .
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Skobee wrote: »

I would prefer chest hair for daddy :) .

That would make a nice addition (hoping that would be a patch though)!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I am so plum glad that we got a teaser today. U have no idea
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Jenpants wrote: »
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Boo I am bored with waiting. I guess we will get announcement on Monday though. Seriously, if we don't, I'll probably have a full out toddler style tantrum Haha

get ready to throw that fit, cause we prolly wont get squat :P

But I don't have to... we got a teaser today.
  • Options
    Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member

I'm so hyped!! And I'm free tomorrow too!! :blush:

• Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    I hope we will have more interactions with kids too, not just toddlers.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Oh my goodness! :D Can toddlers now make that big of mess on the floor or is that decorative spills? I know a few who will be horrified their tots can make the house that messy but I would love it. >:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.