Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think we will get information?

Comments

• Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Jordan061102 I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking...
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    The announces, it's not Tuesday normally?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    The announces, it's not Tuesday normally?

Oh I see. I think announcements can be any day, but the game packs are usually released on Tuesdays or Thursdays. But either way it's only one day difference, right? :)
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Boo I am bored with waiting. I guess we will get announcement on Monday though. Seriously, if we don't, I'll probably have a full out toddler style tantrum Haha

Yep me too! I swear I feel like they have been playing keep away or monkey in the middle when it comes to this GP. You know that game when 2 people stand across from each other and throw an object and the person in the middle tries to grab it. Other kids used to take my stuff and tease me like that when I was a kid. A long time ago. . .
  • Options
    @SparklePlumley That's the perfect analogy! Though I'm sorry you experienced that in your younger days <3
  • Options
    @Lomelindi7
    Funny how things like that stick out in your mind. But like I said it was a long time ago lol
  • Options
    JenpantsJenpants Posts: 58 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Boo I am bored with waiting. I guess we will get announcement on Monday though. Seriously, if we don't, I'll probably have a full out toddler style tantrum Haha

get ready to throw that fit, cause we prolly wont get squat :P
  • Options
    NatachaNatacha Posts: 64 Member
    well, it's a family themed pack.. and today is mothers-day. just saying ;)
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm going to guess at Monday or Tuesday.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I figure it must be Monday-Tuesday this week because I've got so many meetings and appointments.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I figure it must be Monday-Tuesday this week because I've got so many meetings and appointments.

I don't understand?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2017

I don't understand?

It's kind of a joke? I work from home on my schedule which means I can often be around for announcements. If they do stuff this Monday and Tuesday, I'll probably be out. That's all. Just a joke.

(But Ninja's strong with the Quick hinting, so I think this week might really happen for an announcement)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Idk bout y'all but I'm kinda tired of it all. It's been so long since the QT. I'm starting to loose interest. My hype has died down considerably. Like 'forgot about it" level. It seems like old news. I know they gave us the bit in the avatars bout acne and the possible parenting skill, but those little snippets just wasn't enough to keep, or cause, me to regain my hype.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Idk bout y'all but I'm kinda tired of it all. It's been so long since the QT. I'm starting to loose interest. My hype has died down considerably. Like 'forgot about it" level. It seems like old news. I know they gave us the bit in the avatars bout acne and the possible parenting skill, but those little snippets just wasn't enough to keep, or cause, me to regain my hype.

This is how I'm feeling about the Eco-Living pack, at least until we get to the next vote later this week.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Teaser trailer should be Tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Options
    simslover1145simslover1145 Posts: 304 Member

*Fingers crossed*

They've made mention of the new GP several times lately and shared couple of pictures, which tells me that the announcement might really happen this week.
    Starry-Night-Over-The-Rhone.jpg?ts=1459229076
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member

Let's hope so! I don't want to wait another week :D
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    It basically like last year over again, we had a long dry streak of no news then they announced city living if I remember.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member

I'm the opposite. When I saw the quarterly teaser I was like 'eh, bland.' but because of the long wait my mind has gone wild thinking all off the possibilities.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm thinking something's up by May 30th (Monday)... :*B)
    ( I <3 guessing games...that's my new add-on for Sims 4 - Get Guessing !) o:)

In the meantime, I have tons of different hobbies & real-life stuff to keep busy. :D
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    lovlyb wrote: »
    may 4th

That is the best gif I think I ever saw lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Today hopefully.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I think we'll hear something tomorrow, since today doesn't seem like a "news" kinda day. Would love to be proved wrong though!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Today's got to be the day! We'll probably get a full trailer tomorrow but we may get a teaser today?

I can't really wait much longer. I haven't been able to enjoy my game for a few weeks. My main sim's kids have grown into children and I don't want them to grow up and miss out on the family / kids stuff that will probably ship with this GP. So I'm kind of stuck lol
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    [quote="Pixelsimmer;c-15756797"]Today's got to be the day! We'll probably get a full trailer tomorrow but we may get a teaser today?

I can't really wait much longer. I haven't been able to enjoy my game for a few weeks. My main sim's kids have grown into children and I don't want them to grow up and miss out on the family / kids stuff that will probably ship with this GP. So I'm kind of stuck lol[/quote]

Why don't you just turn aging off until the game pack is released?