Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you HAVEN'T done in the Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Sixam is the alien world. You can get there via rocket or wormhole generator.

Ohhh, well yeah I've been there - even attended the cool alien party - but how do you get there by rocket?
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I haven't tried out the new roof settings that yesterday's update provided. I haven't gotten a sim through the detective career because it's glitched. I still haven't made it to 10 generations! Lol. There's more, but that's all I could think of at the moment.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ashtinochoashtinocho Posts: 23 Member
    played with a pet :p
    04-10-18_3-42-54_PM.png
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    aujineh wrote: »
    Sixam is the alien world. You can get there via rocket or wormhole generator.

Ohhh, well yeah I've been there - even attended the cool alien party - but how do you get there by rocket?

Sorry for the late reply. I think the rocket also needs a wormhole creator, which you can build in once your Rocket Science skill is high enough. The upside is that you don't have to go through the entire science career if you do it this way.
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    ashtinocho wrote: »
    played with a pet :p

Me either, lol!

But I also haven't done the detective or hospital career yet... :*
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I've used hardly any of the items that came with all the SP's, EP's, etc.
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    I have never had a successful retail store! Haha and now I am thinking I may never have a successful vet operation either....Never:
    played past a third lineage
    been to Sixam
    Been to the top of the detective career
    Delivered a baby as a doctor
    Played with a household larger than hmm..five I would say?
    Lots more that I can't really think of because things I haven't done are generally things I don't lean toward doing in my gameplay. Great thread, gives me lots of ideas of new things to try :)
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    MoonSim wrote: »
    I have never had a successful retail store! Haha and now I am thinking I may never have a successful vet operation either....Never:
    played past a third lineage
    been to Sixam
    Been to the top of the detective career
    Delivered a baby as a doctor
    Played with a household larger than hmm..five I would say?
    Lots more that I can't really think of because things I haven't done are generally things I don't lean toward doing in my gameplay. Great thread, gives me lots of ideas of new things to try :)

Same! I always struggle with restaurants, vets, retail stores. I just get so bored so quickly because it gets a bit repetitive.
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Ambrosia, abecede legacy, completing collections, house full of ghosts...
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Playing with a ghost.
    Pee in the pool.
    Fart when a sim need to go to the toilet.
    & more. :D
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    There's a lot of things I haven't done yet, but the first thing that pops up is that I have yet to explore the political career. :P I also haven't got very far in the entertainment career, for some reason.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I have never gotten my sim to baking level 10.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    I haven't tried out the new roof settings that yesterday's update provided. I haven't gotten a sim through the detective career because it's glitched. I still haven't made it to 10 generations! Lol. There's more, but that's all I could think of at the moment.

There was a patch that fixed the detective glitch in case you weren't aware. :smile:
  • Options
    TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    I've done just about everything expect play with aging on and live through the entire lifespan of a sim
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• Options
    tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    I don't think I'd like to answer this one because I'd be writing a novel if I enumerate all the things that I haven't done.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited February 2018
    Ok, I'll give it a shot of listing things I HAVEN'T done in Sims 4 yet:

- drowned a Sim
    - caused a Sim or vampire Sim to die of anything other than electrocution or old age
    - permanently deleted a Sim or household from my game
    - had a Sim give birth to a baby vampire
    - had a Sim get abducted by aliens
    - had a doctor Sim perform surgery
    - had a veterinarian Sim perform surgery
    - played all the NPC families that are moved in to Brindleton Bay or San Myshuno
    - had a Sim reach parenting skill 3 or greater
    - had a non premade Sim reach any vampire lore or musical instrument or singing skill 5 or greater
    - had a Sim max out any skill while I was playing them (some of the repair people inherited handiness skill 10 and gardening people inherited gardening skill 10)
    - had a non premade Sim reach the top of their career (nor even level 8 for that matter)
    - met the hermit in Granite Falls
    - made a Sim eat a poisonous plant
    - visited Sixam
    - completed a build on an empty 50x50 lot
    - unlocked a basketball or bowling trophy
    - added anything to the washer besides laundry
    - had 2 Sims "lighthouse woohoo" or "hot tub woohoo"
    - posted a music video made with Sims 4 to youtube
    - posted a Let's Build made with Sims 4 to youtube
    - Had anything that I made in the Gallery downloaded more than 50 times by other players.
    - found a way to make my Sims stop playing musical chairs

There's probably more but I cannot think of them right now.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I haven't tried to make the most hated sim either. A project I have started now. This sim is a mean and evil hot-head. xD
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    I have had outdoor retreat since release and have still not actually travelled to granite falls...
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Johnvincent1229Johnvincent1229 Posts: 24 Member
    a never got to the second generation and never used any mods
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    So far I haven't played a family with a pet, visited Brindleton Bay, owned a vet clinic, or learned the pet-related skills... even though I've had Cats & Dogs for about a month now! I've created three families with pets as well as homes for them, using the CAS and Build items from the pack, but for some reason never actually played with any of it. I'm weird.
  • Options
    Cait_2303Cait_2303 Posts: 58 Member
    I have never made Ambrosia or have a sim max all skills. Who has though? I have however played a sim family for 6 generations.
    sGdXQ3l.png

• Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I've yet to have any of the parties that come with Digital Deluxe... even though I was so excited for them when I bought the upgrade...
  • Options
    ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
    I have never killed a sim. Which is pretty weird actually, because before I downloaded the game, killing sims in different ways was one of my gameplay fantasies. (NO, I am not a sadist ^.^)
    I guess I like my sims too much. Or I feel bad for the children.
  • Options
    figrollzxoxfigrollzxox Posts: 20 Member
    I've never found and planted blackberries
    ☕️☕️☕️
  • Options
    firegrl94firegrl94 Posts: 13 New Member
    I've never...

- cloned a sim
    - battled w voidcritters
    - used the voodoo doll
    - played a sim from birth to death
    - gotten all prestige awards for parties with one sim
    - revived a sim
    - summoned the sad clown
    - completed the Animal Lover aspiration
    - completed the Pipe Organ, Singing or Pet Training skills
    - successfully had a sim with all good/all bad Parenthood traits
    - had lighthouse woohoo

I like this thread as I have played so much of this game and actually completed all the achievements (except Basketcase but don't even talk to me about that one lol)