Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    My maximum household size stopped working and kicked people out. I have tried troubleshooting, and there are no error messages, and I set it correctly in the computer in the house, and restarted the game. How do I increase household size now, or do I just wait on an update? Thanks!

We haven't seen an issue with the maximum household size so far and also got no reports from other gamers regarding that.
    Have you tested your game with MCCC as the only mod?
    We had an game update recently (1.70.84, 2021/01/21) and some mods broke again. However MCCC is working without problems.

In general we don't recommend the use of the max hh setting for continous gameplay.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    Aj3537Aj3537 Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m new to Sims 4 and Mods. My cousins just introduced me to this world at Christmas. I was looking for different mods to work with MC Command. I read about the mod “babies for everyone” but it’s out of date and not working. Any chance that anyone can impregnate anyone can be added to MC Command?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Aj3537 wrote: »
    I’m new to Sims 4 and Mods. My cousins just introduced me to this world at Christmas. I was looking for different mods to work with MC Command. I read about the mod “babies for everyone” but it’s out of date and not working. Any chance that anyone can impregnate anyone can be added to MC Command?

This is already a feature of MCCC.
    MCCC covers a lot of game aspects with hundrets of different options.
    Have a look at our documentation web page: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/Top
    Use the blue search button from the main menu to browse through all available settings and commands.
    Settings are global features which affect all sims, while commands control a single sim's behaviour.

For example with the command Sim:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnancy Start from the sim MCCC menu, you can immediately start a pregnancy for random sims.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Is there any chance that the "no blurred tv" mos can work without mccc?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    telmarina wrote: »

There is a standalone version of the "No More Video Distortion" mod on MTS:
    https://modthesims.info/d/572727

It's similar to the MCCC function and should still work, even if the mod is no longer maintained there.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Bonxie wrote: »

I guess "mos" is a typo and means "mod", right? I know only one mod regarding no blurred tv, and this is the "No More Video Distortion" mod from Scumbumbo on MTS. But there is no connection between that mod and MCCC. Could you please give some details?

Thank you for the reply @Bonxie . Yes, it's that one exactly! When i visit Scumbumbo's page it says that the mod is now part of mccc. And when i click in download it redirects me to mccc.
    Btw, i love mccc and wish i could use it, but my no gaming laptop is now old, and with sims 4 and all the dlc it can't handle mccc...

Eta ...it almost can't handle the game properly anymore
  • Options

I guess "mos" is a typo and means "mod", right? I know only one mod regarding no blurred tv, and this is the "No More Video Distortion" mod from Scumbumbo on MTS. But there is no connection between that mod and MCCC. Could you please give some details?

Thank you for the reply @Bonxie . Yes, it's that one exactly! When i visit Scumbumbo's page it says that the mod is now part of mccc. And when i click in download it redirects me to mccc.
    Btw, i love mccc and wish i could use it, but my no gaming laptop is now old, and with sims 4 and all the dlc it can't handle mccc...

Eta ...it almost can't handle the game properly anymore

Meanwhile I edited my post. There is a standalone version of that mod still available on MTS.
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Not sure this really counts as a bug, and I haven't tested it out as much as I probably should. I'm also not exactly sure where to report this if it is a bug.

I was playing through the Paranormal Pack last night, and when Guidry arrived, he didn't look like Guidry from the portraits, but like one of my sims from a previous save.

I have the "pull NPC's from Tray" set to 25%, and I'm guessing that's why he looked different. I turned it down to 0, but I don't remember if it was before or after I'd summoned Bonehilda (who has a default sim under her boney skin). I also didn't get a chance to see Bonehilda without her skin and didn't go looking in CAS. It was before Temperance showed up, and she appeared the same as in the Let's Plays I've seen where she's appeared.

Anyway, like I said, not sure if it's a bug or just something people should be aware of.
  • Options
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Not sure this really counts as a bug, and I haven't tested it out as much as I probably should. I'm also not exactly sure where to report this if it is a bug.

I was playing through the Paranormal Pack last night, and when Guidry arrived, he didn't look like Guidry from the portraits, but like one of my sims from a previous save.

I have the "pull NPC's from Tray" set to 25%, and I'm guessing that's why he looked different. I turned it down to 0, but I don't remember if it was before or after I'd summoned Bonehilda (who has a default sim under her boney skin). I also didn't get a chance to see Bonehilda without her skin and didn't go looking in CAS. It was before Temperance showed up, and she appeared the same as in the Let's Plays I've seen where she's appeared.

Anyway, like I said, not sure if it's a bug or just something people should be aware of.

You can visit our MCCC discord to report those findings directly to the creator Deaderpool.
    We're always thankful for any hint regarding a possible bug in MCCC.
    Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/mccc
    Once in Discord, go to the mccc_support channel for all MCCC related issues.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

You can visit our MCCC discord to report those findings directly to the creator Deaderpool.
    We're always thankful for any hint regarding a possible bug in MCCC.
    Once in Discord, go to the mccc_support channel for all MCCC related issues.

Thank you and done.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    @DaWaterRat @Bonxie I also had the same experience regarding Guidry. I then tested with a new save without MCCC, and Guidry showed up looking as expected. I'll jump on discord after work and also report it that helps.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    ImSands wrote: »
    @DaWaterRat @Bonxie I also had the same experience regarding Guidry. I then tested with a new save without MCCC, and Guidry showed up looking as expected. I'll jump on discord after work and also report it that helps.

We have noticed the tray setting messing with Guidry and Bonehilda. It will be fixed in the next MCCC release.
    For now we recommend setting the import from tray to 0, at least until the correct Guidry etc is spawned again.

The new MCCC 8.0.0 containing a fix for that issue has already entered beta test phase.
    We're expecting a release of the new version within the next weeks.
  • Options
    Gina04Gina04 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, is there an updated discord link?
  • Options
    Gina04 wrote: »
    Hi, is there an updated discord link?

Try this: https://discord.gg/mccc
  • Options
    simicapsimicap Posts: 85 Member
    edited February 2021
    fixed
    Post edited by simicap on
  • Options
    SarawithanhSarawithanh Posts: 1 New Member
    So I have a question about marking a home as Ancestral. I've read the explanation Deaderpool has on the website about how it works, but I can't find instructions on how to DO it. The only instructions I've found were in a forum thread on Carl's Sims 4 Guide about putting a flag on a sim in the household. But I've followed those instructions and none of the sims in the household have Flag As Ancestral as an option in the list of flags. So I'm stumped.

I have the most recent version of MC Command Center (7.5.3) that I just downloaded about a week ago, so having an outdated version isn't the problem. And I've never tried to set the flag before on a previous version (cause I didn't know how) so I have no idea if the option was there before.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there anyone who can tell me the accurate, current, steps to marking a home (sim) as ancestral? Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Options
    So I have a question about marking a home as Ancestral. I've read the explanation Deaderpool has on the website about how it works, but I can't find instructions on how to DO it. The only instructions I've found were in a forum thread on Carl's Sims 4 Guide about putting a flag on a sim in the household. But I've followed those instructions and none of the sims in the household have Flag As Ancestral as an option in the list of flags. So I'm stumped.

I have the most recent version of MC Command Center (7.5.3) that I just downloaded about a week ago, so having an outdated version isn't the problem. And I've never tried to set the flag before on a previous version (cause I didn't know how) so I have no idea if the option was there before.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Am I looking in the wrong place? Is there anyone who can tell me the accurate, current, steps to marking a home (sim) as ancestral? Thanks in advance for any help!

Choose a sim who is inactive (= not a member of the currently played household).
    If you want to flag the currently played household you must temporarely change to another household to do so.

Note, that the chosen sim must live on a lot and can't be homeless.

Click on the sim, whose houtsehold you want to flag as ancestral.
    Open the sim's MCCC menu and use
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Flags > MC Population > Flag Household as Ancestral.

The household flagged as Ancestral will always stay in their current home as long as a family member is still alive

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Does this mod allow you to see whether or not a pet is pregnant? I've been trying to get my sim's dog pregnant, but it's been unsuccessful so far. Does the pregnancy module show that? Is there a way to use MCCC to start pet pregnancies?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    IndigoGirlIndigoGirl Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a question about the import tray feature in MC Command Center population settings. I am trying to get the game to use only the sims in my library when generating NPC's. For the import tray type, I selected "Only Other Sims" rather than "Only My Sims" but it only seems to be pulling my sims rather than the other sims I selected. Why is this happening? I know you can sort the items in your gallery using the filter at the top by selecting either "All", "Maxis", "Mine" or "Others" so I'm assuming that when you select "Only Other Sims" for the import tray type, it will pull sims from the "Others" category in your gallery. But if that's the case, why is it not doing this in my game?
  • Options
    Does this mod allow you to see whether or not a pet is pregnant? I've been trying to get my sim's dog pregnant, but it's been unsuccessful so far. Does the pregnancy module show that? Is there a way to use MCCC to start pet pregnancies?

I haven't used pet pregnancy in my games so I can't say anything. You might come over to our MCCC discord to discuss that issue.
    Once you're logged in, ask your question in the "mccc_support" channel.
  • Options
    IndigoGirl wrote: »
    I have a question about the import tray feature in MC Command Center population settings. I am trying to get the game to use only the sims in my library when generating NPC's. For the import tray type, I selected "Only Other Sims" rather than "Only My Sims" but it only seems to be pulling my sims rather than the other sims I selected. Why is this happening? I know you can sort the items in your gallery using the filter at the top by selecting either "All", "Maxis", "Mine" or "Others" so I'm assuming that when you select "Only Other Sims" for the import tray type, it will pull sims from the "Others" category in your gallery. But if that's the case, why is it not doing this in my game?

You might come over to our MCCC discord to discuss that issue.
    Once you're logged in, ask your question in the "mccc_support" channel.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    edited February 2021
    Could someone tell me where exactly where in MCC I can specify the sex that I want for marriages (same sex or opposite?) I would have thought it would have been in population.
    Post edited by Ziafar on
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @ziafar, I believe it's under Relationships but I'm not entirely sure.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Thank you @simgirl542 I will have a look

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top