Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2020
    DeKay wrote: »

You got: 65 years old
    When it comes to food, you know exactly what you like. You've got your tried and true favorites and tend to stick to them.

I mostly just picked the desserts...

Hahaha, oh my. XD Maybe old people like desserts.

At least they seem to be insulting everyone?

Old people or the quiz? XD

The quiz.

How is it insulting everyone? :D

It's saying we're not adventurous eaters, which some people view as a bad thing.
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 13 years old.

Your taste in food is classic. You tend to lean towards your childhood favorites and there's nothing wrong with that! Sometimes there's nothing better than a crispy chicken nugget!

:D I mean... I still eat like what I did when I was 13, but just put like 1000 salads instead of rice and sitr fried veggies.

It got really close to my real age. I can't say my score for obvious reasons but.

You've literally told us before though 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    30 years old.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm wide awake.🦉
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'm wide awake.🦉

Me too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

You got: 65 years old
    When it comes to food, you know exactly what you like. You've got your tried and true favorites and tend to stick to them.

I mostly just picked the desserts...

Hahaha, oh my. XD Maybe old people like desserts.

At least they seem to be insulting everyone?

Old people or the quiz? XD

The quiz.

How is it insulting everyone? :D

It's saying we're not adventurous eaters, which some people view as a bad thing.
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 13 years old.

Your taste in food is classic. You tend to lean towards your childhood favorites and there's nothing wrong with that! Sometimes there's nothing better than a crispy chicken nugget!

:D I mean... I still eat like what I did when I was 13, but just put like 1000 salads instead of rice and sitr fried veggies.

It got really close to my real age. I can't say my score for obvious reasons but.

You've literally told us before though 😂

I mean i can't say it because of forum rule reasons. 😂
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I need another cup of coffee, but I'm too tired to get up to get it! :confounded: Catch 22!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I'm wide awake.🦉

Me too.

I would hope so.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Oh oh oh woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Man, I feel like a woman! 🎶
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Wasn't the song I was singing but I don't blame you.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Wasn't the song I was singing but I don't blame you.

I know, but it still made me think of it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Hmm, I don't know about that... :D More like Gloomy. LOL.
    You are an overall happy person. You have a smile that lights up any room. Your defense mechanism is to laugh, so you find yourself giggling in every situation. You likely try to find the positives in situations as well. You are the light when things seem dark, and people tend to go to you for a laugh or advice or a shoulder to cry on. You are a very trustworthy person and everyone likes to be around you. You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel secure in the knowledge that you can win over anyone you meet. You love to explore new environments, and your optimism ensures that you can find the beauty in anything, even when others can’t. There are times you don't feel very optimistic and excited, but you don't let that show as you think your feelings may be a burden to others. Keep in mind that your emotions are not irrelevant and you are a beautiful soul :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

You are an overall happy person. You have a smile that lights up any room. Your defense mechanism is to laugh, so you find yourself giggling in every situation. You likely try to find the positives in situations as well. You are the light when things seem dark, and people tend to go to you for a laugh or advice or a shoulder to cry on. You are a very trustworthy person and everyone likes to be around you. You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel secure in the knowledge that you can win over anyone you meet. You love to explore new environments, and your optimism ensures that you can find the beauty in anything, even when others can’t. There are times you don't feel very optimistic and excited, but you don't let that show as you think your feelings may be a burden to others. Keep in mind that your emotions are not irrelevant and you are a beautiful soul :)

Mouse.
    You are more of a wallflower. You are introverted, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You are a people-watcher, and are always aware of your surroundings. You have a bit of social anxiety and often avoid the limelight. You are a very sweet person and your friends absolutely love to be around you. You are very in touch with your feelings and you are always there to listen when someone needs it. You’re creative and idealistic, with a knack for looking at things in a new way. That means you’re often able to see the potential in others that they may not see themselves. Very sensitive and perceptive, you’re always the first to notice if there’s something there that wasn’t there before.

Just a bit of social anxiety. :lol:
    Pretty fitting though.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

I couldn't copy the description, but it wasn't very accurate.

Nvm, I figured out how with Google lens.

You aren't fazed by anything life throws at you. You're hard-headed and disciplined. You are independent and you don't really care what anyone thinks. You love being spontaneous yet careful with your decisions. You are an extrovert for the most part, and you aren't afraid of a challenge. You are very stubborn and nothing makes you more uncomfortable than relying on others. A fierce commitment to your own independence drives everything you do. Instead, you remain forward-thinking and bright,
    and hold yourself to a consistently high standard.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

You aren't fazed by anything life throws at you. You're hard-headed and disciplined. You are independent and you don't really care what anyone thinks. You love being spontaneous yet careful with your decisions. You are an extrovert for the most part, and you aren't afraid of a challenge. You are very stubborn and nothing makes you more uncomfortable than relying on others. A fierce commitment to your own independence drives everything you do. Instead, you remain forward-thinking and bright,

Google Lens is the shizz.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.
    You are more of a wallflower. You are introverted, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You are a people-watcher, and are always aware of your surroundings. You have a bit of social anxiety and often avoid the limelight. You are a very sweet person and your friends absolutely love to be around you. You are very in touch with your feelings and you are always there to listen when someone needs it. You’re creative and idealistic, with a knack for looking at things in a new way. That means you’re often able to see the potential in others that they may not see themselves. Very sensitive and perceptive, you’re always the first to notice if there’s something there that wasn’t there before.

Pretty fitting though.

Aw, our little Olly-mouse 🥰

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

Ya, it's definitely handy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

Apple users be jealous. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

I keep on seeing this ad where they're all iPhone 11 comes with a NIGHT MODE! for the camera!!! and I'm just like my old junky Pixel has had that for at least a year???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 13 years old.

I got 13 too Dekay
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse
    Why did you double post?
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

I keep on seeing this ad where they're all iPhone 11 comes with a NIGHT MODE! for the camera!!! and I'm just like my old junky Pixel has had that for at least a year???

I know right? I hate a lot of the iPhone ads cuz other phones already have the same features but they made it look like what they're doing is so innovative and different. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

I know right? I hate a lot of the iPhone ads cuz other phones already have the same features but they made it look like what they're doing is so innovative and different. 😂

honestly, Apple in a nutshell 🙄😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

😭❤️❤️
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse

Only appearance
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top