Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,582 Member
    edited February 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Hmm, I don't know about that... :D More like Gloomy. LOL.
    You are an overall happy person. You have a smile that lights up any room. Your defense mechanism is to laugh, so you find yourself giggling in every situation. You likely try to find the positives in situations as well. You are the light when things seem dark, and people tend to go to you for a laugh or advice or a shoulder to cry on. You are a very trustworthy person and everyone likes to be around you. You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel secure in the knowledge that you can win over anyone you meet. You love to explore new environments, and your optimism ensures that you can find the beauty in anything, even when others can’t. There are times you don't feel very optimistic and excited, but you don't let that show as you think your feelings may be a burden to others. Keep in mind that your emotions are not irrelevant and you are a beautiful soul :)

Mouse.
    You are more of a wallflower. You are introverted, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You are a people-watcher, and are always aware of your surroundings. You have a bit of social anxiety and often avoid the limelight. You are a very sweet person and your friends absolutely love to be around you. You are very in touch with your feelings and you are always there to listen when someone needs it. You’re creative and idealistic, with a knack for looking at things in a new way. That means you’re often able to see the potential in others that they may not see themselves. Very sensitive and perceptive, you’re always the first to notice if there’s something there that wasn’t there before.

Just a bit of social anxiety. :lol:
    Pretty fitting though.

Aw, our little Olly-mouse 🥰

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

I couldn't copy the description, but it wasn't very accurate.

Nvm, I figured out how with Google lens.

You aren't fazed by anything life throws at you. You're hard-headed and disciplined. You are independent and you don't really care what anyone thinks. You love being spontaneous yet careful with your decisions. You are an extrovert for the most part, and you aren't afraid of a challenge. You are very stubborn and nothing makes you more uncomfortable than relying on others. A fierce commitment to your own independence drives everything you do. Instead, you remain forward-thinking and bright,
    and hold yourself to a consistently high standard.

Google Lens is the shizz.

Ya, it's definitely handy.

Apple users be jealous. :P

I keep on seeing this ad where they're all iPhone 11 comes with a NIGHT MODE! for the camera!!! and I'm just like my old junky Pixel has had that for at least a year???

I know right? I hate a lot of the iPhone ads cuz other phones already have the same features but they made it look like what they're doing is so innovative and different. 😂

honestly, Apple in a nutshell 🙄😂

The other day, I was on Twitter and accidentally clicked on an Apple promotion post and it brought me to "Switch from Android to iPhone now!" 🙄 Like heck naw.

Rate my bed sheet. XD
    h1KdvDb.jpg
    Post edited by DeKay on
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

You are an overall happy person. You have a smile that lights up any room. Your defense mechanism is to laugh, so you find yourself giggling in every situation. You likely try to find the positives in situations as well. You are the light when things seem dark, and people tend to go to you for a laugh or advice or a shoulder to cry on. You are a very trustworthy person and everyone likes to be around you. You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel secure in the knowledge that you can win over anyone you meet. You love to explore new environments, and your optimism ensures that you can find the beauty in anything, even when others can’t. There are times you don't feel very optimistic and excited, but you don't let that show as you think your feelings may be a burden to others. Keep in mind that your emotions are not irrelevant and you are a beautiful soul :)

Mouse.
    You are more of a wallflower. You are introverted, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You are a people-watcher, and are always aware of your surroundings. You have a bit of social anxiety and often avoid the limelight. You are a very sweet person and your friends absolutely love to be around you. You are very in touch with your feelings and you are always there to listen when someone needs it. You’re creative and idealistic, with a knack for looking at things in a new way. That means you’re often able to see the potential in others that they may not see themselves. Very sensitive and perceptive, you’re always the first to notice if there’s something there that wasn’t there before.

Pretty fitting though.

😭❤️❤️

:heart::heart:
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

You aren't fazed by anything life throws at you. You're hard-headed and disciplined. You are independent and you don't really care what anyone thinks. You love being spontaneous yet careful with your decisions. You are an extrovert for the most part, and you aren't afraid of a challenge. You are very stubborn and nothing makes you more uncomfortable than relying on others. A fierce commitment to your own independence drives everything you do. Instead, you remain forward-thinking and bright,

I keep on seeing this ad where they're all iPhone 11 comes with a NIGHT MODE! for the camera!!! and I'm just like my old junky Pixel has had that for at least a year???

I know right? I hate a lot of the iPhone ads cuz other phones already have the same features but they made it look like what they're doing is so innovative and different. 😂

The other day, I was on Twitter and accidentally clicked on an Apple promotion post and it brought me to "Switch from Android to iPhone now!" 🙄 Like heck naw.

I'd sooner have an old school flip phone!
    Rate my bed sheet. XD
    h1KdvDb.jpg

1000000/10
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Sunny.

Mouse.

Pretty fitting though.

Tigress

pu55ej3hz3.jpg

Rate my bed sheet. XD
    h1KdvDb.jpg

YES/10
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited February 2020
    Type your comment

"your comment"
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I'm out of eggs, but I don't want to go to Costco again already.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I found this while searching through the thread for something.
    20200225_150547.jpg
    I don't care that it's over a year old. @LyricSimsz15 are you still living a cheesecake-less life or have you finally seen the light??
    unknown.png
    20200225_150547.jpg
    I don't care that it's over a year old. LyricSimsz15 are you still living a cheesecake-less life or have you finally seen the light??

Cheesecake is disgusting and red velvet cake is only edible because of the cream cheese frosting, otherwise it would be gross.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Aaaart.
    8a149b6fc506bc460a1607175a3f683837865e05.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
    Can I just chat with whoever gave an Awesome to my eggless post?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Me: Watches the ending to Pokemon Red Rescue Team
    Me: :bawling:
    20200225_150547.jpg
    I don't care that it's over a year old. LyricSimsz15 are you still living a cheesecake-less life or have you finally seen the light??

Cheesecake is disgusting and red velvet cake is only edible because of the cream cheese frosting, otherwise it would be gross.

Cheesecake is great and I've never had red velvet so I can't comment.

My mom always told me red velvet was chocolate cake with a lot of the water/milk replaced by dye. Only recently did I actually learn that isn't the case.
    unknown.png
    edited February 2020
    20200225_150547.jpg

What is wrong witchu.
    20200225_150547.jpg

My mom always told me red velvet was chocolate cake with a lot of the water/milk replaced by dye. Only recently did I actually learn that isn't the case.

Red Velvet is just more sour than it looks. But it's cuz of the cream cheese. The inside is chocolate but at the same time, it's not too chocolatey. The cream cheese usually out flavors the chocolate.
    832XG3D.gif
    20200225_150547.jpg

What is wrong witchu.
    20200225_150547.jpg

Red Velvet is just more sour than it looks. But it's cuz of the cream cheese. The inside is chocolate but at the same time, it's not too chocolatey. The cream cheese usually out flavors the chocolate.

Red velvet is chocolate with more acidity than usual since it's made with buttermilk and sometimes vinegar. The acidity would bring out the red in cocoa powder which is why it was originally called red velvet even before it was made with dye. Although it was still a lot more brown than red.
    unknown.png
    20200225_150547.jpg
    I don't care that it's over a year old. @LyricSimsz15 are you still living a cheesecake-less life or have you finally seen the light??

qHswFNw.png
    Don't be mean >:( (to answer your question i still dislike cheesecake)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    20200225_150547.jpg

qHswFNw.png

You're wrong but I'm sorry for being mean. :heart:
    unknown.png
    20200225_150547.jpg

qHswFNw.png

You're wrong but I'm sorry for being mean. :heart:

Regardless I accept your apology ❤️
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Eli just ate a cashew?! :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    It's my dad's birthday today, but he's at work until the weekend. I don't know what I should make for him when he gets back.
    unknown.png
    It's my dad's birthday today, but he's at work until the weekend. I don't know what I should make for him when he gets back.

A mess.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    What's wrong with disliking a certain food?
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I think Zinnia was largely just teasing. But it can be a bit strange when someone says they dislike something you like a lot.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I think Zinnia was largely just teasing. But it can be a bit strange when someone says they dislike something you like a lot.

Ah okay. Personally, I'm indifferent to cheesecake. I like the plain stuff, but I won't go out of my way to purchase or make it myself.

Ah okay. Personally, I'm indifferent to cheesecake. I like the plain stuff, but I won't go out of my way to purchase or make it myself.

I don't like the sourness, myself. Same reason I don't like yogurt.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Well, I don't really like cupcakes. Take that. XD
    832XG3D.gif

I started eating plain lactose-free yoghurt. I find it cuts the sharp sourness a bit. I haven't had any yoghurt for awhile though. I like eating it with Cheerios and bananas and I just don't buy either of those things like, ever. Plus, I can't feel guilty about spending money on yoghurt because it's rather expensive here. Then again, everything is expensive, especially during the winter months.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top