Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Omg, I feel worse than if I hadn't slept at all. 😩
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Look at the cross stitch I'm working on!

dr0tVx3.jpg

It's taken me like 5 years to this point...but that's mainly because I haven't worked on it regularly. :#
    Lyoufln wrote: »

dr0tVx3.jpg

It's taken me like 5 years to this point...but that's mainly because I haven't worked on it regularly. :#

Wow, that's very elaborate! Good work!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

dr0tVx3.jpg

Wow, that's very elaborate! Good work!

Thanks! :blush:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    It's Monday and this week is gonna be a busy week for me, maybe. Ugh.... 😑
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    It's been windy all day. I hate the wind.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I like wind.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

I like wind.

Spoken by someone who's never been effected by the wind.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2020

I like wind.

Hey, we do have some windy days here. Maybe not that crazy tho. 😂 But it doesn't really bother me cuz we live in concrete apartments so our houses don't blow away or get destroyed in any way. 🙈
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2020

I like wind.

Hey, we do have some windy days here. Maybe not that crazy tho. 😂 But it doesn't really bother me cuz we live in concrete apartments so our houses don't blow away or get destroyed in any way. 🙈

Yeah, see, we regularly have people injured or even die from downed limbs or even trees. Plus it's just so loud. 😖
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I like wind.

Last September Hurricane Dorian knocked power out to up to 80% of my province in one day (over 400,000 households). Some places had no electricity for up to a week, though thankfully I got it back after a couple days and didn't lose much of the food in my fridge/freezer. Honestly, the wind was so strong and scary-sounding when I went to bed that night I was kinda scared a tree was gonna come down on my apartment (thankfully the tree in question is actually far away enough).

I really like breezy days and stuff (which is good because we get a lot of them). At the same time, I do get quite anxious over wind storms.

I like wind.

Last September Hurricane Dorian knocked power out to up to 80% of my province in one day (over 400,000 households). Some places had no electricity for up to a week, though thankfully I got it back after a couple days and didn't lose much of the food in my fridge/freezer. Honestly, the wind was so strong and scary-sounding when I went to bed that night I was kinda scared a tree was gonna come down on my apartment (thankfully the tree in question is actually far away enough).

I really like breezy days and stuff (which is good because we get a lot of them). At the same time, I do get quite anxious over wind storms.

This is why Singapore puts their electric cables underground. Actually, that's not the reason why, but it is a good thing. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Who? What? Where? When? How? Why?

Inquiring minds want to know! :open_mouth:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Who? What? Where? When? How? Why?

Inquiring minds want to know! :open_mouth:

No, it's "WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, HOW?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrrMEex1_lg

I freaking sing this song in my head every time I write an essay cuz it really does help to explain your points. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I like wind.

This is why Singapore puts their electric cables underground. Actually, that's not the reason why, but it is a good thing. LOL.

I don’t think my province doesn’t have the money to do that, though I’ve seen it in some communities on a small scale. Considering our weather, it wouldn’t be too bad of an idea to do on a larger scale.

I like wind.

I don’t think my province doesn’t have the money to do that, though I’ve seen it in some communities on a small scale. Considering our weather, it wouldn’t be too bad of an idea to do on a larger scale.

It might be difficult to do it already if you already have buildings and stuff built. Singapore has it cuz we need space on land so we could not put the cables above ground. We also have the train above ground and underground. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Literally EVERY TIME the theme song starts when I watch an episode of Gravity Falls I'm like "Who's calling me?"
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 13 years old.

Your taste in food is classic. You tend to lean towards your childhood favorites and there's nothing wrong with that! Sometimes there's nothing better than a crispy chicken nugget!

:D I mean... I still eat like what I did when I was 13, but just put like 1000 salads instead of rice and sitr fried veggies.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2020

You got: 65 years old
    When it comes to food, you know exactly what you like. You've got your tried and true favorites and tend to stick to them.

I mostly just picked the desserts...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

When it comes to food, you know exactly what you like. You've got your tried and true favorites and tend to stick to them.

Hahaha, oh my. XD Maybe old people like desserts.
    FwDXXd5.gif

At least they seem to be insulting everyone?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Old people or the quiz? XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

The quiz.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

The quiz.

How is it insulting everyone? :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 13 years old.

Your taste in food is classic. You tend to lean towards your childhood favorites and there's nothing wrong with that! Sometimes there's nothing better than a crispy chicken nugget!

:D I mean... I still eat like what I did when I was 13, but just put like 1000 salads instead of rice and sitr fried veggies.

It got really close to my real age. I can't say my score for obvious reasons but.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top