Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    make that three posts!

Anyways, please help
    i am so tired, but i have so much stuff to do
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Dekay's gonna be upset when she wakes up to just 2 new posts lol.

I did the cat test and got Salem Saberhagen from Sabrina.

tumblr_oprv7rhlSI1qa9pfgo1_500.gif
    You're Salem from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"! You're witty, ambitious, mischievous, and want to take over the world. Despite your sarcastic attitude, you care deeply about your friends!

I'll take it. It's not as upsetting as being online the entire day here yesterday and no one posted. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    i forget to check this thread lol rip

Welcome back.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    @DeKay thanks :)
    so what were you guys talking about? y'all need like 300 comments to reach the goal lol

Nothing much. Just Halloween stuff.

Not 300 comments but about less than 300 pages. One page has 25 comments, I think.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay thanks :)
    so what were you guys talking about? y'all need like 300 comments to reach the goal lol

Nothing much. Just Halloween stuff.

Not 300 comments but about less than 300 pages. One page has 25 comments, I think.

looll you're right tf was i thinking

😂😂👌 So we're a long way to go. Anyways, what's up?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    i can't sleep again and i have to wake up early but that is okay

hbu?

I'm at work right now. Have to screen record this e-course thing. 😂😂 It's boring.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    what's e-course

An online course. But it's mainly like a PowerPoint in video form with a voice over.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Had so much to do! Ate some SOS for dinner. Then played some Left 4 Dead 2.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is the last one for spoopy season!
    What is your biggest fear based on how you feel about these pictures?
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/delaneystrunk/your-opinions-on-these-creepy-images-will-reveal-your

My biggest fear is failure.
    While having a fear of failure certainly helps you bust your butt at work, it also keeps you from taking risks. You often find yourself saying yes to whatever is asked of you because you don't want to let anyone down, but you should always trust your gut. Don't let your fear of failure keep you from being your true authentic self.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/delaneystrunk/your-opinions-on-these-creepy-images-will-reveal-your

While having a fear of failure certainly helps you bust your butt at work, it also keeps you from taking risks. You often find yourself saying yes to whatever is asked of you because you don't want to let anyone down, but you should always trust your gut. Don't let your fear of failure keep you from being your true authentic self.

You got : You're afraid of commitment!
    I get it, commitment is scary, but you can't let your fear keep you from happiness. If you constantly live life on the sidelines, before you know it your chance for greatness will pass you by. So take a deep breath and chase after the commitment that scares you. You may find that it isn't so scary after all.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member

Afraid of failure too.
    Idk how I got that. The only image that made me nervous was the corn maze, but that's only because I got lost in one once.

Also;
    Halloween is tomorrow. Bring on the stomach aches
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    Did some art. I wanna try making my digital painting look more 'traditional' but I still suck at this. XD At least Senpai Dylan liked it. 🥰 Feel free to critique on it. LOL.
    86eb607c436dc01e35cc4c422275f312de820be4.jpg
    yl89hi3.gif

This is like my art goals. 😫
    GkoGFi5.jpg
    By Alexis Franklin

Also, I think after I'm more used to painting like this, I wanna record a speedpaint cuz it's been a while. 😀
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    TFW you changed your tumblr URL but you feel awkward updating it because it's a really weird url but the user now goes to an empty blog so you're just like "uh, ok" :joy:

I got failure too.
    accurate!
    Vampris wrote: »

Afraid of failure too.
    Idk how I got that. The only image that made me nervous was the corn maze, but that's only because I got lost in one once.

Also;

Yasss. Time to completely ignore my nonexistent diet!
    Did some art. I wanna try making my digital painting look more 'traditional' but I still suck at this. XD At least Senpai Dylan liked it. 🥰 Feel free to critique on it. LOL.
    yl89hi3.gif

GkoGFi5.jpg
    By Alexis Franklin

Also, I think after I'm more used to painting like this, I wanna record a speedpaint cuz it's been a while. 😀

loki???

It looks great though!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    TFW you changed your tumblr URL but you feel awkward updating it because it's a really weird url but the user now goes to an empty blog so you're just like "uh, ok" :joy:

I got failure too.
    accurate!

Afraid of failure too.

Also;

yl89hi3.gif

GkoGFi5.jpg
    By Alexis Franklin

loki???

It looks great though!

Someone on Instagram also thought it's Loki. >.<

Thanks. I just feel like it needs to be more textured. Maybe I need to play around with new brushes. 🤔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi... Don't feel like saying much. Bye...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I don't think it looks like Loki.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Hi... Don't feel like saying much. Bye...

Bye...
    I don't think it looks like Loki.

Good.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I got failure too.
    accurate!

Afraid of failure too.

Also;

yl89hi3.gif

GkoGFi5.jpg
    By Alexis Franklin

loki???

It looks great though!

Thanks. I just feel like it needs to be more textured. Maybe I need to play around with new brushes. 🤔

Really like that one. Only looks like Loki a little imo
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LOL, I went thru my Imgur images and found some gems. XD
    sVm8cr3.jpg
    qQAbcAd.png
    Why does he look like he has alpha CC hair...? XD
    CMJrH9t.png
    LOL, yes.

citysimmer wrote: »

I got failure too.
    accurate!

Afraid of failure too.

Also;

yl89hi3.gif

GkoGFi5.jpg
    By Alexis Franklin

loki???

It looks great though!

Really like that one. Only looks like Loki a little imo

Thank you! 🖤
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top