Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Quick portrait practice with some new mixer brushes I made and also totally skipping the sketch layer process. :joy:
    eWKL1pW.jpg
    5fn86Mf.gif

The hair looks really good.

Arigato. 🙏
    Wow, I really hate people some days :frowning: PEOPLE, not everyone recovers from a concussion in 3 days!!! It's not always that simple!!
    Do we really need two Bellas? it will get confusing 😬

Oh, do I have a twin??? Hi!!

lol hey! you can call me lily :)
    funny enough when i made this account i insta-regret the username (mostly for the slash _ after the name)
    asked for a change but didn't think of a better alternative to use here, and the admins told me to think it twice cuz the change is quite a tedious process as they do it manually

Is it cuz you won't get notified when someone tags you? Cuz names with _ never work. 😂

lol really? i thought it was the site who was working weirdly cause i have gotten some mentions but others no, and just found out i only get them when i get @ ed
    ok now i really need a new username, ideas are appreciated 🙏

Oh, is it? Oh... Maybe that @ ed doesn't work if you have a spacing in your name, not an underscore. Never mind. 😂

Maybe a name that isn't a pre-made sim. 😂 And also not have "simmer" in the name cuz that's so overused. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited May 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited October 2019
    Testing...

@bellagoth_

hope this works... :+1:

Works maybe you accidentally put a space between (username) and the @ ?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Testing...

@bellagoth_

yep it works, it doesn't work when i get quoted like how i'm quoting you :)

Test :grey_question:

seems to work. If you are on a cellphone, you have to scroll down (500 miles) just to find the message. :/
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    Testing...

bellagoth_

yep it works, it doesn't work when i get quoted like how i'm quoting you :)

Test :grey_question:

seems to work. If you are on a cellphone, you have to scroll down (500 miles) just to find the message. :/

wait what it worked

perhaps the fact you quoted something with my @ username in it triggered the mention? lol dunno

Yeah, if we quote something with your mention, it will notify you. But it won't do it if you just quote something without that. Tho, if I really wanted to quote the person and get them notified, I will just add a @ at the beginning in that [ quote=person'sname ] block.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

So what did you all do during this Halloween weekend?

Nothing much. Just drawing. I don't think I will be able to do that painting with the dark or spoopy character cuz I started it some time ago but didn't like the way I painted it, so I deleted it. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Nothing much. Just drawing. I don't think I will be able to do that painting with the dark or spoopy character cuz I started it some time ago but didn't like the way I painted it, so I deleted it. :D

Procrastinated. 🙃

Speaking of Halloween, if i end up going trick or treating should i post my costume in the discord (like an image)? If you guys are interested 😅😛
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited October 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

Nothing much. Just drawing. I don't think I will be able to do that painting with the dark or spoopy character cuz I started it some time ago but didn't like the way I painted it, so I deleted it.

Spent the time getting my costume together. Unfortunately I'm going to have to go with the second idea I had for a costume because I couldn't find the right material, ugh.

Today's Q Q is:

Procrastinated. 🙃

Speaking of Halloween, if i end up going trick or treating should i post my costume in the discord (like an image)? If you guys are interested 😅😛

Honestly if you think your costume looks good enough go ahead. I don't use my discord anymore, but I imagine other people in the server might have the same idea and would like to see everyone elses costume.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Procrastinated. 🙃

YEP.
    Vampris wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Nothing much. Just drawing. I don't think I will be able to do that painting with the dark or spoopy character cuz I started it some time ago but didn't like the way I painted it, so I deleted it.

Spent the time getting my costume together. Unfortunately I'm going to have to go with the second idea I had for a costume because I couldn't find the right material, ugh.

Today's Q Q is:

Procrastinated. 🙃

Honestly if you think your costume looks good enough go ahead. I don't use my discord anymore, but I imagine other people in the server might have the same idea and would like to see everyone elses costume.

What's your costume?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If i even get to go trick or treating. It's supposed to rain on Thursday. Last year it rained on Halloween too, so they pushed it back a day, but it's raining on Wednesday too apparently.
    I'm sad 😔
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Um... play D&D mostly.
    Today's Q Q is:

Procrastinated. 🙃

I want to see!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm over 13 yrs old - which makes it it illegal for me to go trick or treating (where I live)! Just sucks! Don't think we will have any (if any) trick or treaters. Just gonna chill this Halloween.
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited October 2019
    What's your costume?

Mine is rather weird, it's suppose to be something like an angler fish. Aka I'm going to be wearing nearly all black, a spooky mask, and a light on my head. The plan is when someone goes to look at the weird light sticking out of a bush, hedge, or whatever they're gonna get jumpscared and (maybe) some candy if my stomach doesn't claim it first. Had a similar costume last year and needless to say people were alot more curious about an odd light than I expected, had to stop handing out candy or else I wouldn't have any.

Fingers crossed I don't get hit by one of the thousands of cars everyone in my neighbor needs to use on that day. It was pretty bad last year and wearing dark clothing didn't help.

I'm over 13 yrs old - which makes it it illegal for me to go trick or treating (where I live)! Just plum! Don't think we will have any (if any) trick or treaters. Just gonna chill this Halloween.

I'm sorry, but that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. I know trick or treating is a little kid thing, but me and a bunch of other teens are over that age are allowed to run around for free candy. Atleast you're still gonna get to enjoy leftover candy if trick or treaters don't come.

EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    I'll probably post the costume even if i don't get to go, the costume is just a hoodie because the other costumes were those morph suits and No Thank You. :lol:
    I'm over 13 yrs old - which makes it it illegal for me to go trick or treating (where I live)! Just plum! Don't think we will have any (if any) trick or treaters. Just gonna chill this Halloween.

Illegal?? That seems way far-fetched.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Nothing :lol: I'm still just trying to get over this concussion
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'll probably post the costume even if i don't get to go, the costume is just a hoodie because the other costumes were those morph suits and No Thank You. :lol:

Illegal?? That seems way far-fetched.

I don't know if I'm even gonna have a costume this year :sweat_smile: My little brothers (minus 1 because he is boring) are going trick or treating in the bigger town nearby so that's nice. If Eyelash or my dad walk around with them I might just stay in and watch a movie because I can.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Nothing :lol: I'm still just trying to get over this concussion

Get better soon. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hellllllo.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    I am Jiji from "Kiki's Delivery Service"! I am sarcastic but loving and friendly. I'm willing to do anything to help my friends!

Yes, this is me.

giphy.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Where is everyone?
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    I am Jiji from "Kiki's Delivery Service"! I am sarcastic but loving and friendly. I'm willing to do anything to help my friends!

Yes, this is me.

giphy.gif

Also Jiji.
    Good because i love that movie

As it turns out, i am going trick or treating tomorrow. It's only supposed to rain in the morning and they're doing it rain or shine, but we're gonna bring umbrellas. Yay
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Dekay's gonna be upset when she wakes up to just 2 new posts lol.

I did the cat test and got Salem Saberhagen from Sabrina.

tumblr_oprv7rhlSI1qa9pfgo1_500.gif
    You're Salem from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch"! You're witty, ambitious, mischievous, and want to take over the world. Despite your sarcastic attitude, you care deeply about your friends!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top