Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Dynasty -- Vlad's Grandchildren (Dec 11)

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Yay for more Nadia, Argus and Andrew! Boo for Malcolm.
    That's hilarious that the aliens would rather keep abducting Nadia because of her much better personality. <3 A shame she can't just hang out on Sixam forever and get a nice new alien husband instead. Maybe she could pay them to drop Malcolm off on an asteroid for a while until he learns his lesson...?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    OMG, Malcolm's suit looks like it's trying to eat him!
    And the saga of trying to get Malcolm abducted continues! LOL...with predictable results? I hope those aliens send her a card at Christmas time.

Oh! Argus is looking cute! Well done Malcolm genes! (Glad they're good for something)...I feel you Nadia, trying to balance work and family!

Now don't you go snipping at your sister, Balthy! This is your father's doing :/

That's the level 3 or 4 business suit -- I guess it's supposed to be ill-fitting. I tried to get a good shot of the sparks coming off him, but they don't show up well against sand.

Originally, Nadia was going to be the one who spilled the beans, but the more I thought about it, the better it seemed to have Zoe do it. But Nadia had dropped a few hints in earlier chapters, so I felt I should tie up that loose end.

• Options
    Yay for more Nadia, Argus and Andrew! Boo for Malcolm.
    That's hilarious that the aliens would rather keep abducting Nadia because of her much better personality. <3 A shame she can't just hang out on Sixam forever and get a nice new alien husband instead. Maybe she could pay them to drop Malcolm off on an asteroid for a while until he learns his lesson...?

Ooh -- I kind of like the idea of an alien husband. Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to rescue Malcolm?

• Options
    edited April 2017
    New chapter Chapter 34 -- I Will

51837563-24ed-4afc-b1b1-3c339e1186c5_zpssq6uswtd.jpg[/URL]
    Post edited by MVWdeZT on
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Dawwww...so cute!
    I loved their ceremony!

And Balthy is a gorgeous woman! I knew he would be...ha! I thought it was funny how awkward he was putting on make up.

I will miss the two guys because that was how I first knew them together, but then I guess Al wants a woman. I'm sure it's easier...ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So, so sweet!
    Bal now Zara! She's so pretty. Well, she was pretty before, too! And interesting how Al is a vampire now, while she isn't.

Touching ceremony--it suited them perfectly. <3 Guess I know who's up next for nooboos!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ahh! Romance! :* (That's my 2nd favourite thing!)
    Zara is so pretty! I can't wait to see the nooboos! I love that she's got her own thang going on...that darkform though Al, whoa! Looking like an 80's lounge singer!
    Excellent choice of song! /applauds
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Zara moves in with the Goths. Chapter 35 -- The Problem with Vampires

2472bd40-7874-4e99-8f4d-4901b5bff245_zpsyhkocipa.jpg[/URL]
    Post edited by MVWdeZT on
  • Options
    Love seeing what Zara's life is like as a human!
    And OMG, pregnant already! Plum, Al--that was fast. ;)

Al was less than thrilled when I gave him the glad tidings. "Did you forget that I hate children?" he asked.
    "Did you forget that I'm a dynasty heir and expected to reproduce?" I responded. It was our first almost-fight.

That exchange cracked me up! And it seems like they got some good coffin time in. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    Poor Batstraud! He endures so much...maybe a social worker needs to rescue him. Or an animal rescue.

Alyssa looks gleefully evil. (Is that Grandpa peeking through?)
    LOL at Gretchen having some fun by getting abducted--guess she has a lot in common with her sister! And awww at how Gretchen loves her husband! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Poor Batstraud! He endures so much...maybe a social worker needs to rescue him. Or an animal rescue.

Alyssa looks gleefully evil. (Is that Grandpa peeking through?)
    LOL at Gretchen having some fun by getting abducted--guess she has a lot in common with her sister! And awww at how Gretchen loves her husband! <3

I'm afraid my Sims might get reported to the Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Stuffed Animals. They're not all like Byron. Eva, being hot-headed, is the worst.

• Options
    I just got a spam block for trying to fix the pictures in my own thread!
  • Options
    I couldn't have said it better myself!! :grimace:
    The elephant is my favourite too <3
    Aw, look at your little nooboos all helping each other out!
    Alyssa has made it clear that she does not like cereal. Or peas. Or yogurt. Anything that comes in a bowl, basically.
    Aunty Froots adores you already Alyssa!

I love how alien abductions have become a recreational activity for the women in your family, LOL.
    /Hands Paolo a Husband of the Year award
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I just got a spam block for trying to fix the pictures in my own thread!

Happened to me this morning. Not a fan. :'(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Look at all those free babysitters!
    I have to say, this alien business is working out pretty well for Nadia! Free babysitting, occasional time off from responsibilities!

OMG MALCOLM WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY...just when I start not disliking him (a little); /thwaps Malcolm.
    Holy plum...he did NOT JUST CHEAT ON NADIA. /rage
    I mean, congrats!

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Toddler training, Sixam style! Convenient for sure. Nice to see the boys as kids now!
    Malcolm is scum aaaaa. And while Nadia is pregnant, too. Nadia really does need a nice alien husband at this point. :'( So many twins!!

Love how you integrated plantsims into the story!! I wish they were a permanent lifestate, with all the depth that would entail.

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Too bad Malcom didn't burn up!

Nadia needs a new hubby...that should be her chant.

And WHY didn't you show pictures of the new plantsim place? I'm not going to do the challenge. Would love to see it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick. You don't actually get to see anything other than your Sim going into the tree. There's just a little description, similar to what I wrote. If you envision Sylvan Glade, that's probably what it's supposed to look like. In fact, when Nadia gets another seed, I'll probably have her plant it in Sylvan Glade, if possible.
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    @pammiechick. You don't actually get to see anything other than your Sim going into the tree. There's just a little description, similar to what I wrote. If you envision Sylvan Glade, that's probably what it's supposed to look like. In fact, when Nadia gets another seed, I'll probably have her plant it in Sylvan Glade, if possible.

Ah...what a let down then. I guess it would have been too much to have them go to a real place. Glad I'm not doing the plantsim thing. It doesn't fit my story at all... ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Got a little behind again!

Chapter 33:
    OMG Argus with Nadia's hair!! Also I was so surprised that Nadia asked a relatively random stranger to move in. Kengo - too funny.
    "enough about me, what do YOU think about me. And he's sooo hot. I love asian dudes with manbun.

Chapter 34:
    Wow!! Balthazar to Zara. I think she will be happy. I wonder how Vlad will take it though or if it even matters now that she's human again. I think that's part of the challenge right? With the heir having to become human? Lovely ceremony!

Chapter 35:
    So Al is a human again huh? Can I say I really disliked his dark form!! However, I loved all the pics of Zara in her little pink hat!! So cute. I also loved Cassandra's new makeover.

Chapter 36:
    Weeee!! Agatha is such a little Gretchen and can I just say Alyssa is soooo cute. I love that big fluffy hair!! What?? More abductions?
    Why can't Malcolm ever get abducted?? Oh yeah, aliens said vampire huh? /pout

Chapter 37:
    Oooh plantsims!! I haven't actually seen any yet. The seeds are beautiful. And hahaa Nadia - 'for science' of course. I truly think Nadia is my favorite this generation. My girl has such a tough time of things!

Really sorry I got so far behind with the holidays. But I'm all caught up again!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    @cshaner, glad you got caught up, and hope your holidays were great!
    cshaner wrote: »
    Got a little behind again!

Chapter 33:
    OMG Argus with Nadia's hair!! Also I was so surprised that Nadia asked a relatively random stranger to move in. Kengo - too funny.
    "enough about me, what do YOU think about me. And he's sooo hot. I love asian dudes with manbun.

Unfortunately, Kengo also has the narrow shoulders, big midsection build. But he's still at home with the little ones when I take Nadia to work, and that's all that matters.

Chapter 34:
    Wow!! Balthazar to Zara. I think she will be happy. I wonder how Vlad will take it though or if it even matters now that she's human again. I think that's part of the challenge right? With the heir having to become human? Lovely ceremony!

Yes, having to become human is part of the challenge/curse.

Chapter 35:
    So Al is a human again huh? Can I say I really disliked his dark form!! However, I loved all the pics of Zara in her little pink hat!! So cute. I also loved Cassandra's new makeover.

Yes, it was really distressing for me watching Al and Cassandra draining their parents. And it's funny that Cass, who has the good trait, should do that while Malcolm, who is evil, is content with his plasma packs. The pink hat was a whim. I never know how to dress them for parties, and I forgot that Zara would actually be throwing a couple of parties for her aspiration. Glad you like Cass -- I like to keep her glasses and the "plain daughter of a really beautiful woman" vibe, but get rid of the schoolgirl look.

Chapter 36:
    Weeee!! Agatha is such a little Gretchen and can I just say Alyssa is soooo cute. I love that big fluffy hair!! What?? More abductions?
    Why can't Malcolm ever get abducted?? Oh yeah, aliens said vampire huh? /pout

Except the aliens did abduct Vlad, so they could take a vampire. We might have to wait a couple of generations for that to happen, though. Sigh.

Chapter 37:
    Oooh plantsims!! I haven't actually seen any yet. The seeds are beautiful. And hahaa Nadia - 'for science' of course. I truly think Nadia is my favorite this generation. My girl has such a tough time of things!

One thing about doing an ISBI is that you can't intervene even when a Sim is about to die, except through your controlled Sim. And Nadia is running out of reasons to intervene on Malcolm's behalf.

• Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Indeed she is!!! He's just so darn unlikable. If he didn't help balance Nadia's appearance and make some gorgeous kids ... *shakes fist at Malcolm*
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    Zara again. First Goth toddler! Chapter 38 -- Trifecta

1df6a425-ea7a-447d-8fd4-d35f3d3e1b28_zpsitsftjdx.jpg