Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Dynasty -- Vlad's Grandchildren (Dec 11)

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    LOL at Marcus!
    He is so whipped by those miniature sims!

Ahh, I love Batstraud! <3 Hmm, he really reminds me of someone though...

"When she sent her peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich flying, Paolo had to scold her. I'm not sure it was effective though, coming from a large stuffed animal."
    ROFL
    It's extra funny, because the mascot always looks like it's smiling? :D
    Eva. *snarl* Burn it with fire, Gretchen.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited March 2017
    @pammiechick I don't think Gretchen was a vampire! :smile: I think Balthazar was the only vampire in this Generation. /swoon Balthalex. Alexazar? Yes, Alexazar. /nod
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    @cshaner #TeamAlexazar >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit *high five Froots!* :heart: #Alexazar4Lyf
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here come Nadia's children! Chapter25 -- A Pleasant Surprise

1116f76f-ee45-4f6a-91db-e34d51ad7867_zpsqreof3ea.jpg
    Post edited by MVWdeZT on
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    MORE NOOBOOS!
    Argus and Andrew are adorable! Argus definitely seems to take after his grandpa in several ways... and it's sweet that Malcolm seems to be both a decent husband and father so far! I think placing the vampire bassinet before the birth was a great way to determine who the firstborn and heir was. And I'm glad you're following all three of Vlad's grown kids instead of just one!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    OMG NOOBOOS! <3
    Eee! Welcome to the challenge Argus and Andrew!
    Ooo, I see Nadia scored herself a Lysander! (Is Malcolm a freak in bed too? You can tell me! >:) )

Man, aren't sprinklers grand? They've saved me a poor simmy a time or two!

Look at your little gingers! I love the glasses! (And those striking eyebrows)

I love that Malcolm is nice to his boys...remember in TS3 when evil sims stole candy from babies? MEAN
    Gawd, nooboos are so fun :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    cshaner wrote: »
    @pammiechick I don't think Gretchen was a vampire! :smile: I think Balthazar was the only vampire in this Generation. /swoon Balthalex. Alexazar? Yes, Alexazar. /nod

Oh I know...I just thought she should fight fiercely. So much for my lame attempt at similes. :s

I like Alexazar! <3 Really shipping!!

Cutie pie toddlers. It will be fun to see what they get into.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @LadyLobster -- I almost forgot to set the bassinet for Gretchen's babies. If you're playing in a rotation where there's a possibility of twins or triplets, it's a necessity.

@WagonFruit, what's this about Lysander being a freak in bed? And you shouldn't have raised the issue because you've given me a terrible idea.

@cshaner, yes, Balthazar's the only vampire in Gen 2. So far Gretchen's Rudolfo is the only vampire toddler.

@pammiechick, Balthazar's chapter coming up as soon as I get my computer back tomorrow!
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    @LadyLobster -- I almost forgot to set the bassinet for Gretchen's babies. If you're playing in a rotation where there's a possibility of twins or triplets, it's a necessity.

@WagonFruit, what's this about Lysander being a freak in bed? And you shouldn't have raised the issue because you've given me a terrible idea.

@cshaner, yes, Balthazar's the only vampire in Gen 2. So far Gretchen's Rudolfo is the only vampire toddler.

@pammiechick, Balthazar's chapter coming up as soon as I get my computer back tomorrow!

Yay!, **claps**
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    AWWWW!!!!!
    #Alexazar4Lyff I may get a tattoo. *wink*
    Their karaoke and bowling dates were fun!

I despise Vlad again - I liked him a bit toward the middle of the generation 1. But now with how hard he is on his 'heir' ugh... I am worried he's not going to be pleased at all when he finds out Balthazar's orientation.

previous chapter - Awww, Malcolm is such a great Dad. I still love Nadia's unconventional look and their little toddlers are wonderful.

I love Sims toddlers. So squishable!!
  • Options
    HOT DOG @MVWdeZT ! :o
    Well! THAT was a fun surprise! :love:

Loved that heart to heart with his Momma <3

Ahh! Al & Bal, they are so cute together! Man, Alexander is smart to keep their relationship a secret tho; I doubt Daddy Straud would be okay with that!
    STILL HOPING FOR A HAPPY ENDING!! :#
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    EEEEE!
    Team Balex!!!!!! SO CUTE. I'm glad Alexander aged up just in time! It was so sweet to see them on all their dates. And what would Vlad say...? I can't imagine that he'd be pleased, especially with all the unreasonable expectations and iron-clad plans he has for his vampire son.

I'm rooting for them!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Yay! The chapter I've been hoping for!
    Balex is a thing! And they are so cute together!

But eek! How will Vlad take this? Is he old fashioned? I don't think Cassandra will care.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Trouble ahead? Chapter 27 -- Star-Crossed

a5b49f22-8317-41c2-8756-81ddf1a6b166_zpsjmnrcgiu.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, drama drama drama!!
    Good for you, though, Bal, sticking to your guns!
    And standing by your man!
    I cringe to think what's in store for him now though!
    Bowlos! LOL...love the matching shirts! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Malcolm's evil streak is showing! Grrr...I knew he wasn't a nice guy, but I was hoping he wouldn't be so awful post-marriage. What'd they ever do to you, Malcolm?!

Love the bowling and the teams and the outfits and everything!! And
    Balex is so cute. I don't believe Cassandra at all that it's just Alex's blood influencing Bal. Maybe they can all come to some kind of arrangement to keep Vlad off his back...but I hope Balex gets to be a thing. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Awww!! @MVWdeZT !!
    What a beautiful ending. I understand for so many it's hard to be open minded. Malcolm however...being a vampire... You'd think he'd have tolerance, it's not exactly he's a normal human (or human at all!)

Good for you Balthazar. Alexezar4Lyf!
  • Options
    @LadyLobster, Maybe Cassandra is a bit defensive? And Malcolm has to be evil about something.
    @cshaner, You'd think that people who have been the object of prejudice would be more tolerant but that's not always the case. And besides, Malcolm is evil.
    @WagonFruit, Aww, with you and everyone else rooting for them, who can be against them?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    A while back, @WagonFruit asked if Malcolm got "freaky in bed like Lysander" because he shared the neat trait. I don't know what Lysander does (has he ever actually done anything in a bed?), but here's Malcolm. Warning: NSFW. Probably not suitable for anything.
    f17bbec1-6674-4e35-a63f-8b85bf3c4e6e_zps7r1u8ndt.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    A while back, @WagonFruit asked if Malcolm got "freaky in bed like Lysander" because he shared the neat trait. I don't know what Lysander does (has he ever actually done anything in a bed?), but here's Malcolm. Warning: NSFW. Probably not suitable for anything.
    f17bbec1-6674-4e35-a63f-8b85bf3c4e6e_zps7r1u8ndt.jpg

OMG! ROFFLES! :DMalcolm, you cheeky thing!
    See? Now this is exactly the kind of ammo Nadia could use to keep him in line! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Toddlers again! Chapter 28 -- Too Much Excitement

71ea18d9-0082-4265-bf16-4563473d9a8a_zpsnvjf4gza.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    That's right, Nadia! You fix Malcolm's little red wagon, and you fix it good! Agatha and Rudolfo are just the cutest. <3
    So glad the fire was easily dealt with and not a reason for major tragedy!

And LOL @ that Malcolm pic, omg. ...Did you put him in that or did he choose that himself?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Oooh when I read tantrum I read it as pantrum. HAHA!

Agatha is about the cutest ever in her pigtails and loving Batstraud!!
    Hmmm Zoe - I worry you're not going to be able to handle nearly as neatly as you think you are.