Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Dynasty -- Vlad's Grandchildren (Dec 11)

Comments

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    That's right, Nadia! You fix Malcolm's little red wagon, and you fix it good! Agatha and Rudolfo are just the cutest. <3
    So glad the fire was easily dealt with and not a reason for major tragedy!

And LOL @ that Malcolm pic, omg. ...Did you put him in that or did he choose that himself?

You know I'm all-powerful. Actually, I would have preferred Nancy's former night-attire, but it wasn't available.

Oooh when I read tantrum I read it as pantrum. HAHA!

Agatha is about the cutest ever in her pigtails and loving Batstraud!!
    Hmmm Zoe - I worry you're not going to be able to handle nearly as neatly as you think you are.

Haha! It was a pantrum!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I love that Balthy's sisters (and now momma) are working so hard behind the scenes to clear the way for him! That is the sweetest thing ever! Loving all that family love <3

Eep! Fire! I'm glad that got resolved quickly! THAT'S HOW YOU DIE SIMS! /nods sagely. (And good on Eva for trying to rescue a toddler!)

I do wonder if Zoe isn't biting off more than she can chew, however, with Vlad...but I can't wait to see what Nadia has in store for that husband of hers! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by MVWdeZT on
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    LOL, Nadia seems to have quite a bit of her father's Evil Mastermind ways in her!
    I LOVE her evil awesome plan to get Malcolm abducted and impregnated, ROFL. A shame nothing went according to plan...and that she got abducted instead. Next time...?

At least Argus and Andrew are as adorable as ever. Though I kind of would love to see an alien Landgraab nooboo too. The boys could use a new sibling!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Balthazar returns: Chapter 30 -- Revelations

c62688d4-298d-459d-8baf-4c85afd11a1e_zpshhkbqxyk.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    Holy PLUM! I never saw that twist coming.
    Balthazar is so pretty though! Prettier than both sisters, maybe. But to change or to stay the same...? And wow, Vlad, I'd say I can't believe you pulled something like that...but I'm not surprised you'd go that far. I'm glad Alexander is being so supportive, at least.

Now I know why you were so excited to post this chapter! It caught me completely off-guard. Well done, you!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Ahh, I had 2 to read (how did I miss one?)
    OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME...that was not what I was expecting! (You crafty devil!)
    Thank the Goddess (Athena, obviously) that Alexander is being so sweet and supportive!
    I'm shocked at Vlad, and good for Zoe finally coming clean...man I hope this doesn't mess too much with Balthy :/ that can't be an easy thing to digest!
    Also, good for him standing up to Malcolm like that.
    I'm still hoping Balthy gets a muchly deserved Happy Ending! (In all senses of the term ;) )
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    What a twist!
    Personally I hope he stays a guy. I can't see Balthy as a girl!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited April 2017
    Regarding chapter 29-
    ooooh Nadia is the one who got abducted??? You know I liked Malcolm at first before he really started showing his true feelings. I feel so sad for Nadia that she appears to be in a lack luster and loveless marriage that makes her wish daily that her husband would be abducted. The babies however are adorable!!!

And for chapter 30:
    Oh wow!!!! I'd love to know how long you've had that little gem up your sleeve!!! I have to ageee with Pammie I cannot see Balthazar as anything but a guy. I hope he continues to stay male.

Such a great twist!! Loved this chapter.
    Post edited by cshaner on
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Sorry -- it double posted. Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Now Balthazar isn't the only one with a choice to make!
    I liked seeing Bal go shopping with Cassandra, as well as her attitude about the whole thing. And it's great seeing Al so patient and willing to let Bal take the reins--though I wonder whether he'd want to be a vampire or not? Darn cliffhangers! So many decisions to make...and LOL at the Prince Valiant reference!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I done got bit by the double-posting bug too. I had a feeling I would--the post button was greyed out forever!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ahhh! I'm on the edge of my seat!
    Will he or won't he??
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, the images aren't showing up for me even on the PC?
    Oh wells! I read anyhow!
    Poor Balthy, having a hard time connecting...but darling please don't change yourself for Alexander!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT cannot see pics!! Gonna try looking at home on PC. I get this a lot at work on my phone trying to view both Lobster and Fruits.
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    @cshaner and @WagonFruit, Arrgh! It must be Photobucket. None of my pictures are showing up anywhere. Hoping the next time you check, they're all back.
  • Options
    Excellent!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Back to Gretchen: Chapter 32 -- Milestones

d51cfae3-16be-47b3-89e7-f34045bc38e1_zpswexb7yaj.jpg
  • Options
    Aww, Aggie and Rudy are all grown up now! *sniffle* Okay, they're only kids now, but I loved them as toddlers. Next stop: teens! Can't wait.

And GASP!
    Gretchen pregnant again?! Paolo sure looked delighted to find out... ;) Welcome, little Alyssa!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Aww, Aggie and Rudy are all grown up now! *sniffle* Okay, they're only kids now, but I loved them as toddlers. Next stop: teens! Can't wait.

And GASP!
    Gretchen pregnant again?! Paolo sure looked delighted to find out... ;) Welcome, little Alyssa!

It was in the contract that Vlad made with the Watcher. In exchange for not changing wives every time he got bored, his descendants had to have as many children as possible.

• Options
    @MVWdeZT Ooooh I posted my comments over on NOT. But I agree that I cannot wait to see Agatha and Rudolfo as teens!!
  • Options
    Eee! So much cute in those little onesies! (I think the onesies are one of my most favourite things in game)
    This generation is starting to get hotter! Er, I mean, aw, the Vlad genes are less strong it seems? As much as Vlad is a massive turkey for all that he's put everyone through, I still got the warm fuzzies seeing him have a snuggle with his grandbaby <3
    Welcome little Alyssa! Oh boy, are you in for some fun! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Nadia's turn: Chapter 33 -- Hoist Again.

c995f5c4-9faf-4351-b50c-2a80690dbdba_zpsurygu2q0.jpg
  • Options
    OMG, Malcolm's suit looks like it's trying to eat him!
    And the saga of trying to get Malcolm abducted continues! LOL...with predictable results? I hope those aliens send her a card at Christmas time.

Oh! Argus is looking cute! Well done Malcolm genes! (Glad they're good for something)...I feel you Nadia, trying to balance work and family!

Now don't you go snipping at your sister, Balthy! This is your father's doing :/
    FzWOQ8X.jpg