Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♪ Muse ♪ - Winner Announced!

Comments

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @kittymeow yay!! :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    This comp looks so awesome and I would love to join if you do one in the summer. Because of schoolwork I don't have time to join any more comps :(. This is such a creative idea and I will be lurking. Can't wait to see what others create!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Username/Preferred Name: Kitty
    Model’s Name: Alice Knight
    Favorite Genre: I like pretty much anything but mainly rock.
    Favorite Song: Not sure, maybe Best of you by Foo Fighters.
    Head Shot:

g0r3WjI.jpg
  • Options
    @kittymeow I love those headphones <3! They are adorable :). Great makeup, too!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    OMGOSH Look HERE @MizoreYukii --- More people Joining --- Yayyyyyyyyyyy so happy to see everyone signing up.......been busy haven't checked the thread........yayyyyyyyyyy I will have my app up soon!!!! <3
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Love the new avatar, @kittymeow and your entry looks fabulous! :)

• Options
    Nice apps, ladies. I really like the sound of this but not sure I'll have the time to endulge.

• Options
    @wbombje thank you, I knew I just had to use those headphones :D the eyeliner and eyeshadow are mine, I think you already have the eyeliner I can give you link to the eyeshadow if you want it. :)
    @Jendowoz0612 thank you jen, I miss competing with you!!!!
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    @Vanadis Ohhhh yeah, but I thought since it left so much open it would make people think of different things, maybe even completing the story.
    I tried listening to the original and couldn't stand it. :flushed: I felt bad. :lol:

@Socallucyfan You're welcome!

@NShippudenFan She's pretty! If you ever need me to look at a site to see if it's safe, just let me know. xD

@kittymeow Aw, you didn't have to, but glad to have you on board! ^_^ She's very pretty, reminds me of Courtney from the new ANTM with those brows and hair color. xD

Would any of you 3 be interested in judging instead? :smiley:

@ColorMePink LOL! Sorry. xD (It's so catchy though!)

@wbombje I most likely will! Probably sometime after the other 2 so I don't cause a flood of comps, already have several planned for the summer. xD

@Jendowoz0612 Even with at least 7-10 days? ;)

Oh, since this came up in Fairies, it got me thinking. Would anyone be interested in keeping this non-elimination? There's only 6 of you so far, hopefully 7 soon.
  • Options
    @kittymeow Yes, I have the eyeliner and I love it. Is the eyeshadow on your TSR page? I'm downloading a bunch of your stuff now. Is it the electric eyeshadow, or groovy eyeshadow? I love that color.
    @MizoreYukii I would be happy to judge. I can submit my judge app in a little bit.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    @wbombje yes it's on my page, the one I used is the electric eyeshadow! :) hope you like it!!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Yes, Mizzie @MizoreYukii I'd be happy to judge. Loved listening to the song, but my interpretation may be different to others. How will we judge it? Mind you I quite intuitive and have a sixth sense about how people think a lot of the time, so I suppose as long as they give a brief explanation that would be okay.

• Options
    @kittymeow Ok, thanks! Downloaded!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hey everyone! *waves*

I'd like to reserve a spot @MizoreYukii. I already told you I would in a PM, but wanted to make it official. :)

I like that this contest isn't fashion related since my laptop can't handle CC & mods. I entered one a long time ago, but had to drop out. Hopefully I'll get my new computer soon and can enter again in those kind of contests. In the interim, I've been lurking modeling threads everyday admiring everyone's entries. Y'all are so talented! It's a bit intimidating. I've come so close to entering a few other contests, but always passed them by feeling my efforts would look out of place.

Anyway, I've decided to just go for it. I might not get far, but at least I'll have tried and gain some experience while having fun along the way. I love a challenge and I love photo editing so why not eh? :)

I'll work on my application later tonight and get started on Round One. Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely entries! <3
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Karababy52 -- Welcome!!!!! I started about 6 months ago or a bit more... I know how scary and intimidated you can be ( I WAS TOTALLY ) But what is so GREAT about the Modelling Community is Everyone Helps Everyone....and Cheers Everyone On.....as you get to know each other in the Comps..... My Edits ( Still need a lot of work -- in certain aspects ) BUT with Judges telling you ( Which are experienced a lot ) what you need to work on in comments etc... REALLY Helps you GROW..... and Peers too Like with me I have so many friends here I could PM them and say Hey what do you think about what I am doing with this so far and they would give you tips and that.... I was told Early Early ONE get into as Many as you can handle and you will GROW with your Editing........I Wish you the BEST and Can't wait to see your Edits!!!!!! and @MizoreYukii Has A Thread of Tutorials to Help ( They are Wonderful ) Thanks Mizzie! and @xJojox She has some mini ones IF you would like me to link YOU to those Just PM me anytime .......or need Help Pm me........HUGZZZZZ and Try to just focus and do your best and above all HAVE FUN!!!!!! <3 YOU will do GREAT <3:p;)

@MizoreYukii -- Working on cutting out my Head Shot <3:p EXXXXCCCIIITTTEEEEDDDD
    OH I am sure Mizzie will see this and link you to her thread for Tuts!!!!!!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Karababy52 welcome!!!! I've only started editing/joining comps since last summer! So I'm still not that good, and am still learning xD. But it's a lot of fun, and everyone is so helpful and encouraging! :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Look forward to your entry, @Karababy52 I am reasonably new also at editing, but have been given guidance by the wonderful supportive people here and the tutorials both in here and external ones.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Username/Preferred Name: Tonya

Model’s Name: Tianna Darling

Favorite Genre: Love all Kinds -- For the Most Part being a Country Girl/ I LOVE Old Country Music ( Nostalgic ) for me...
    BUT I Enjoy R & B A LOT! Heavy Metal from the 80's -- ANYTHING 80's and 70's EAGLES etc --♥♥♥

Some of the Mainstream POP/ROCK -- LOVE Justin Beiber with his R & B Sound -- Johnny Cash is MY IDOL!! and Of course Journey -- Chicago -- Peter Cetera LOVE LOVE! -- Foreigner-- Ozzy -- Def Leppard -- ( Pour some Sugar on Me ) ♥♥♥ Madonna ( Pretty much all of hers from 80's to 90's some of her new Stuff ) BUT My Favourite Country Music Female Singer is MIRANDA LAMBERT!!!! ♥♥♥ TEXAS Girl and so much Meaning to her songs Here is one of my Favorites (( MY MOTTO ))

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vlqPy2r8JUc

Another Miranda Lambert Song that IS so much Attitude!!! That's how it is where I am From....But Good / Standing up for yourself

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rB7ONnfIjaI

Madonna....Pretty much an 80's Girl and Country Girl ( My FUN Times as a Teen ) Gosh Just too many as I listen to MUSIC Constantly!

Favorite Song: I Can't really Pick a Favourite Song -- SO Many -- But this one brings so much Meaning and Tears to me Everytime -- Terry Jacks -- Seasons in the Sun

Terry Jack's -- Seasons in the Sun -- So Much Emotion and Meaning to Life! 70's ♥♥♥ Link to youtube --- https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YyEsPdN3I

This song by Conway Twitty ( Old Country ) brings back so many Wonderful Teen Memories and is a SAD song but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ Don't Cry Joni! -- Joni Joni Please Don't Cry la la la la la la laaaaaaa

Conway Twitty ( Old School Country I LOVE so MUCH ) ONE Of my Fav's of all time with Older country! ♥♥♥ Link to youtube --- https://youtube.com/watch?v=ku4iC7hcTuQ

Head Shot

qu5YHMw.png
    Hope I did this Right Miz! Let me know if I didn't I will re-edit

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    OMG Tonya you like Def Leppard! I LOVE them. Usually people I meet hate them haha! I'm going to see them in May! Woo!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Yesssssss I was and am STILL a Metal Girl ( 80's ) I LOVE all of them......♥♥♥ Wowwwww Luckyyyyyy getting to see them My fav song is Pour some sugar on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! LOL LOL / Saw Skid Row and Bon Jovi in 1989 GREAT Concert!!!!!!! CRAZY! I am 49 BTW 50 in MAY...so those were my Party Days!!!!!!! LOL Pantera -- Black Sabbath / Ozzy by himself ! AC/DC ....Lynyrd Skynyrd.... etc etc etc ...... Luckyyyyyy YOU ! :o<3 AND Still Banggggggg My HEAD when I LISTEN to Metal!!!!!!!!! LOL @Vanadis OHHHHHHH and LOVE LOVE Motley
    Guns and Roses
    Poison!!!!!!! too OMGOSH........Miss those DAYS <3 and HATE the NEW Metal! :/:p

@Vanadis --- Def -- Fav Song of theirs -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=0UIB9Y4OFPs

Pour Some Sugar ON MEEEEE!!!! YES! LOL

@MizoreYukii -- I know you don't like Metal.......but this is a good one that has a lot of meaning "Livin' On A Prayer"

Bon Jovi -- 1986 -- Saw them in 89 with Skid Row ((( EXACT Stage PERFORMANCE ))) But he comes OUT too Over a Caged Bridge thing that Swung around .........WAS Awesome :p

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

In my opinion his Music after the 80's I fell in Love with too.. Bon Jovi more Rock than Heavy Metal this is a GREAT UP Beat Song -- It's My Life..........Wonderful Song

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE&list=RDvx2u5uUu3DE#t=2
    Post edited by TEXASTWANGTONYA on
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Skynyrd is my jams, man! I love the Lynyrd Skynyrd Facebook page, if you don't follow it, go do it now. They post videos of people shredding their songs on weird instruments like frying pan guitars and it's just so freaking cool. There was one of this lady on I forgot what it's called, but it's an Asian string instrument doing "Free Bird" on it and it was so neat!

I'm going to have to say though that I HATE AC/DC. Except the Big Balls song, cause that one's hilarious. But idk they're just so... over-played. I used to like them but then I got sooooo tired of them.

Favorite 80s hair metal for me is Scorpions. But I love hair metal. I love Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Poison, Cinderella, Van Halen... Of course Alice Cooper. We have a radio station that plays Late Nights with Alice Cooper and I listen to that show a lot.

Man I have the feeling I'm going to link so many favorite songs.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @Jendowoz0612 thank you jen, I miss competing with you!!!!

Oh I'm there for a few, @kittymeow. It's just that I'm quite busy with Simplistic Magazine and want to focus some of my energy there. But I know I'll be in a few more yet. <3

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Judge Application
    Username/Preferred Name: Jendowoz, preferred name, Jen
    Timezone: ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time

Head Shot:

NuI1WN4.png

• Options
    And I think no eliminations is a great idea, Mizzie. @MizoreYukii

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome and words of encouragement everyone! It means a lot to me, y'all are so friendly and helpful in this community. I love it! I have read (devoured) all of the tutorials and information on the Modeling thread too. But thanks for mentioning them, appreciate it! :) I know I've told you this already @MizoreYukii but you're incredible! Love your dedication! :)

Anyway, I meant to post this last night/early morning, but I hit a snag with the headphones. I couldn't find any that looked right. A couple hours ago, I finally found a pair I think work. I hope I did everything right... o.O *gulp*
    Username/Preferred Name:
    Karababy52/Karen

Model's Name:
    Sonnet Colbert (pronounced coal-Bear)

Favorite Genre:
    I love all types of music, but my favorite would have to be Classic Rock. In my opinion, the 60s, 70s & 80s were the best time in Rock history. Some of my favorites bands are Queen (the originals AND with Adam Lambert as frontman), Aerosmith, The Beatles, Tom Petty, Boston, R.E.M., The Eagles, .38 Special, Journey, Kiss, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Molly Hatchet, Chicago, America, Neil Young, Ted Nugent and soooo many more! I also like other genres too, such as Country. I grew up listening to Country and at one time had a huge crush on Garth Brooks, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, George Strait and Vince Gill. Currently my favorite singer/songwriter is Adam Lambert! <3 I'm a HUGE fan and have seen him in concert with Queen and on his own The Original High Tour.

Favorite Song:
    Oh man, there's way too many songs I love to pick a definitive favorite. But I have two songs that mean a lot to mean for different reasons. The first is Harvest Moon by Neil Young (It's 'our' song) and Aftermath by Adam Lambert. :)

9JXsdr2.png