Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Ooh, it's your birthday tomorrow? I'll come back to say happy birthday then. :smiley: I hope you'll have a wonderful day.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Australia, Vul!!! :) Early birthday presents are amazing, and yours sound great!
    Happy birthday, Vul! And congrats to your brother and his wife. :)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Happy birthday Vul!!
    🐶Happy birthday Vul!🐶

Yay, thanks guys! 🦊

🎂🎂🎂 Here, cake for everyone! 😋

EveryFatBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Yaaay, caaaaake! :smiley: Especially chocolate! :yum:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Happy birthday Vul!

Yay thanks. 🦊
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Vul, Hope you have a nice day! :cookie::)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Vul, Hope you have a nice day! :cookie::)

Yeah thanks, I'm nearing the end of my exam though, and I gotta finish some stuff to hand in tomorrow, which is making me feel a little stressed... :/ At least it's not like my 18th birthday, where I had to get up early and at 7:00 go in the bus going from a school trip in Czech all the way back to school and arrive there at 18:00. I felt really lonely in there, I wasn't so popular in high school. :'( Sad me.

Anyway, that was back then, now I just gotta work on my exam project and try to make the most of it. But I'd definitely reckon there are better ways to celebrate your birthday. (luckily my next one falls in the weekend :))
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    F2kmMJ8.png

I hope you have a very foxy day!!! 🎂 🎉
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Guys, I have an idea for a reality show. I need to plan it a lot more but I want to see if anyone would be interested. It will be loosely based on a story I read before about people from different planets come together in one house/spaceship and battle it out. (kinda like a bb feel to it but different in ways)

Your sim's can be as human or alien looking as you want.

The elimination will work as:
    - Winner of the challenge receives immunity but sometimes there will be twists.
    - There will be 3 players up for elimination, everyone will nominate 3 people. Those that have the most votes will be up. Then everyone will vote for the one person they want to stay.
    - The player with immunity can't be voted
    - If there is a tie for the elimination, there will be a mini game e.g. A flash game or short puzzle. If there is a 3 way tie, the winner will decide who stays. If there is a 2 way tie, the loser will leave.
    - It will probably be full of evil twists.

I'll think of more stuff but that's the basics, I'm not all great at writing but I'll try my best. :s

This sounds uterally fantastic: both the theme and the game mechanics. I'm in love with the alien idea; hopefully people will get more creative than just big eyes and green skin.

If it were me, I'd steer clear of too many twists, at least the first season because it already seems complicated and exciting enough. But of course if you want twists for your own entertainment then do that :lol:

But yeah. The idea of a new take on "BB" on a spaceship is a really cool one :)

I'm glad you find it interesting. I think I'll start getting up a thread soon and see if there is any interest.

I'll probably not add as many twists if that's what people prefer. The game is meant to be kinda wacky so I'll find other ways to spice it up. >:)

It will be sims 4 btw.
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Vul! And congrats to your brother and his wife. :)

Your show concept sounds interesting, Kitty, but as you know, I'm done with BB-type shows, so I wouldn't join :0

Thanks Ice, I figured you wouldn't be joining. :/ I'm trying to think of ways to make the show fair and not too backstabby.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy Birthday Vul :mrgreen:

And now, cookies for everybody nom :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    F2kmMJ8.png

I hope you have a very foxy day!!! 🎂 🎉

Aww thanks.

🎈
    🦊

Who says Foxes can't fly? ;)
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Vul :mrgreen:

And now, cookies for everybody nom :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Ooh, yummy! Thank you. :) Everybody grab one! :cookie:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Guys, I have an idea for a reality show. I need to plan it a lot more but I want to see if anyone would be interested. It will be loosely based on a story I read before about people from different planets come together in one house/spaceship and battle it out. (kinda like a bb feel to it but different in ways)

Your sim's can be as human or alien looking as you want.

The elimination will work as:
    - Winner of the challenge receives immunity but sometimes there will be twists.
    - There will be 3 players up for elimination, everyone will nominate 3 people. Those that have the most votes will be up. Then everyone will vote for the one person they want to stay.
    - The player with immunity can't be voted
    - If there is a tie for the elimination, there will be a mini game e.g. A flash game or short puzzle. If there is a 3 way tie, the winner will decide who stays. If there is a 2 way tie, the loser will leave.
    - It will probably be full of evil twists.

I'll think of more stuff but that's the basics, I'm not all great at writing but I'll try my best. :s

This sounds uterally fantastic: both the theme and the game mechanics. I'm in love with the alien idea; hopefully people will get more creative than just big eyes and green skin.

If it were me, I'd steer clear of too many twists, at least the first season because it already seems complicated and exciting enough. But of course if you want twists for your own entertainment then do that :lol:

But yeah. The idea of a new take on "BB" on a spaceship is a really cool one :)

I'm glad you find it interesting. I think I'll start getting up a thread soon and see if there is any interest.

I'll probably not add as many twists if that's what people prefer. The game is meant to be kinda wacky so I'll find other ways to spice it up. >:)

It will be sims 4 btw.

Btw, I really like the idea of voting for who you want to stay - it changes the mood of the show quite a bit. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    The first part of Week 5 of Two Houses is here! Hooray! Bet you thought The Circus would come first...well, it isn't, because I got distracted with this and I was just really enjoying working on this, because Two Houses is super duper fun! :)

Enjoy it!
  • Options
    The first part of Week 5 of Two Houses is here! Hooray! Bet you thought The Circus would come first...well, it isn't, because I got distracted with this and I was just really enjoying working on this, because Two Houses is super duper fun! :)

Enjoy it!
    Wait, so Adrian and Leroy were randomly eliminated?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Enjoy it!
    Surprise twist! I'm evil...but it's not like I just picked on them though, there was a challenge to it.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I had a dream last night that Tiger started a new show with his boyfriend featuring all LGBTQ+ houseguests.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options

Enjoy it!
    Surprise twist! I'm evil...but it's not like I just picked on them though, there was a challenge to it.
    Hmm, I wonder what broke the tie between Tybalt and Adrian? Tybbs also lost all his games.

Also - love that Sims 2 bit of Sims watching at the camera. We need more aware Sims like that again. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that Tiger started a new show with his boyfriend featuring all LGBTQ+ houseguests.

Tristan's next game? If Zero Privacy finishes this season properly then Tristan is officially unjinxed. XD And I could use him again sometime. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

You want a fun little spoiler?
    A lot of the contestants next season are LGBT. It's fun. There's only a small handful (real small) of plain old straighties...but that can change, I can just snap my fingers, and bam! No more straights. I'm like Thanos.
  • Options
    I would so host a reality show that only asked for LGBTQ+ sims though. Maybe...what if I did a dating show for it? Hmm...I've been considering doing something like Love Island or Are You the One, but better, so gayer...hmm...I will ponder on this.
  • Options
    I would so host a reality show that only asked for LGBTQ+ sims though. Maybe...what if I did a dating show for it? Hmm...I've been considering doing something like Love Island or Are You the One, but better, so gayer...hmm...I will ponder on this.

Hmm, for after The Circus? Who knows? Maybe I could sign up Tristan for it? Unless he and Sean go well...
    Banner.png
  • Options

A lot of the contestants next season are LGBT. It's fun. There's only a small handful (real small) of plain old straighties...but that can change, I can just snap my fingers, and bam! No more straights. I'm like Thanos.
    Hmm, returning reality show Sims again?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Nope...well, mostly ;) One face you will recognise...but only because they have been in the plans for this season for forever. Next season is mostly newbies, then.
  • Options

Nope...well, mostly ;) One face you will recognise...but only because they have been in the plans for this season for forever. Next season is mostly newbies, then.
    Tristan? :p
    Banner.png
  • Options

Sadly no. One of my own creations, just they’re not a newbie anymore...
  • Options

Sadly no. One of my own creations, just they’re not a newbie anymore...
    Kyle?
    Banner.png