Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I'm okay and my car got minor damage. Luckily...
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Phew, you're alright. That's most important. :)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, it's good it's only minor
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    A bumber and a headlight :s
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member

As long as you're okay. Virtual hugs your way :)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Thanks... :blush:
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Here is my greatet couple in two versions ;)

6BSlY5Q.png
    ow4NU7i.jpg

Ooh, nice. :)

... What if I could go and make that 3 versions? ;)
    snapshot_8a046651_4a046825.jpg

Nothing's more romantic than two lovebirds cuddling and watching the nightsky near a lake with fireflies roaming... <3

snapshot_8a046651_0a046877.jpg

Aaron: "Hey, there are the people from the Sims forums again!"
    Rebecca: "Why are they always looking at us like that?"
    Banner.png

6BSlY5Q.png
    ow4NU7i.jpg

Nothing's more romantic than two lovebirds cuddling and watching the nightsky near a lake with fireflies roaming... <3

Poor fourth wall. (runs in with plasters and bandages)
    Jacob_Banner.png

6BSlY5Q.png
    ow4NU7i.jpg

Poor fourth wall. (runs in with plasters and bandages)

:joy::joy::joy:
    Banner.png
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Are there going to be any new games soon? I'm really in the mood to create a sim for something.

Speaking of new shows, with S.O.S. done and Jake planning on SRAS first there's a vacant spot for a Survivor-escue show. I feel more like hosting over playing atm, so if there's any interest in a co-host maybe we could talk and set up something.
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Are there going to be any new games soon? I'm really in the mood to create a sim for something.

Speaking of new shows, with S.O.S. done and Jake planning on SRAS first there's a vacant spot for a Survivor-escue show. I feel more like hosting over playing atm, so if there's any interest in a co-host maybe we could talk and set up something.

I wanna join, me me me! Someone co-host or else Meredith will jeggly leg you or even worse you'll be cursed with eternal nightmares of necked Gov.
    edited June 2019

I wanna join, me me me! Someone co-host or else Meredith will jeggly leg you or even worse you'll be cursed with eternal nightmares of necked Gov.

I'm gonna use that for the upcoming Jetset episode! >:) No ifs, no buts!

(But we will get double T'd buts ;))
    Banner.png

... I guess people want to be cursed with eternal nightmares of necked Gov... 🤔🤔🤔
    Banner.png
    Anyway, my brother + wife visited us today for the gender reveal party of their next baby. Uncle Vul is going to have a little niece at the end of the year. :)

We also decided to have me unwrap my birthday presents early. :) My brother got me a set of towels I can use for when I move out, my parents got me a gift card for my cousin's massage place and my sister's been to London recently and got me two birthday presents from there: a plastic shopping bag themed after platform 9 3/4, and a game of Wizard's Chess, which looks really nice! :smiley: Shame the pieces don't actually live, but I guess we mere muggles can't get everything. ;) Anyway, I'm really happy with those presents. :)
    Banner.png
    Ooh, it's your birthday tomorrow? I'll come back to say happy birthday then. :smiley: I hope you'll have a wonderful day.
    Guys, I have an idea for a reality show. I need to plan it a lot more but I want to see if anyone would be interested. It will be loosely based on a story I read before about people from different planets come together in one house/spaceship and battle it out. (kinda like a bb feel to it but different in ways)

Your sim's can be as human or alien looking as you want.

The elimination will work as:
    - Winner of the challenge receives immunity but sometimes there will be twists.
    - There will be 3 players up for elimination, everyone will nominate 3 people. Those that have the most votes will be up. Then everyone will vote for the one person they want to stay.
    - The player with immunity can't be voted
    - If there is a tie for the elimination, there will be a mini game e.g. A flash game or short puzzle. If there is a 3 way tie, the winner will decide who stays. If there is a 2 way tie, the loser will leave.
    - It will probably be full of evil twists.

I'll think of more stuff but that's the basics, I'm not all great at writing but I'll try my best. :s

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I am convinced there is nothing Rebecca could not pull off when it comes to clothes and hairstyles...she is one stunning sim.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Australia, Vul!!! :) Early birthday presents are amazing, and yours sound great!
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Guys, I have an idea for a reality show. I need to plan it a lot more but I want to see if anyone would be interested. It will be loosely based on a story I read before about people from different planets come together in one house/spaceship and battle it out. (kinda like a bb feel to it but different in ways)

Your sim's can be as human or alien looking as you want.

The elimination will work as:
    - Winner of the challenge receives immunity but sometimes there will be twists.
    - There will be 3 players up for elimination, everyone will nominate 3 people. Those that have the most votes will be up. Then everyone will vote for the one person they want to stay.
    - The player with immunity can't be voted
    - If there is a tie for the elimination, there will be a mini game e.g. A flash game or short puzzle. If there is a 3 way tie, the winner will decide who stays. If there is a 2 way tie, the loser will leave.
    - It will probably be full of evil twists.

I'll think of more stuff but that's the basics, I'm not all great at writing but I'll try my best. :s

This sounds uterally fantastic: both the theme and the game mechanics. I'm in love with the alien idea; hopefully people will get more creative than just big eyes and green skin.

If it were me, I'd steer clear of too many twists, at least the first season because it already seems complicated and exciting enough. But of course if you want twists for your own entertainment then do that :lol:

But yeah. The idea of a new take on "BB" on a spaceship is a really cool one :)
    Happy birthday, Vul! And congrats to your brother and his wife. :)

Your show concept sounds interesting, Kitty, but as you know, I'm done with BB-type shows, so I wouldn't join :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Happy birthday Vul!!
    🐶Happy birthday Vul!🐶
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Ooh, it's your birthday tomorrow? I'll come back to say happy birthday then. :smiley: I hope you'll have a wonderful day.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Australia, Vul!!! :) Early birthday presents are amazing, and yours sound great!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Happy birthday Vul!!
    🐶Happy birthday Vul!🐶

Yay, thanks guys! 🦊

🎂🎂🎂 Here, cake for everyone! 😋
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Happy birthday Vul!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Happy birthday Vul!!
    🐶Happy birthday Vul!🐶

Yay, thanks guys! 🦊

🎂🎂🎂 Here, cake for everyone! 😋

EveryFatBuffalo-size_restricted.gif