Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT'S TO COME.
    No...pun intended...?
    Bastet is truly the queen of the trolls.
    Maat is going to be one plum of a queen when she grows up. She strikes me as someone who will very much enjoy some of the...benefits of her position, LOL. And Tem struggling so hard to get her off her trail...well, she's certainly on a very different sort trail now. o:)

Jahi is truly MVS. So willing to do his duty for the tribe! I commend him for his enthusiasm and dedication. <3

Next chapter when?????? And once again PLEASEEEE don't apologize for your "talky" chapters. I love them so much and this went by in the blink of an eye and then I was like, WHERE'S MORE? Make more! Lots more! Thank you~

Can't wait for the steaminess. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited March 2017
    OMG OMG OMG...

Seriously all gooey inside with Jahi's final look and his
    I assure you...
    /swoon
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I love you both <3
    :D
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT'S TO COME.
    So punny :mrgreen: I'm pretty sure Tem is right there with you >:)
    All the Maat things: YES...she's already a force to be reckoned with :cold_sweat:
    LOL...Jahi really is willing to give one for the team. ;) What a nice guy!
    I'm SORRY, okay? I can't help the apologizing, I'M CANADIAN.
    Woopsie, did it again :bawling:
    Oh my Goddess...the steamy...I'm not sure my poor little blog can handle it.
    NSFW...Biiiiiig NSFW....

This is what happens when you encourage me to try new things! NSFW POSES MKAY.

@cshaner
    Count on you to pluck out my most favouritest part! :mrgreen:
    Jahi: "NO I PROMISE IT'S OKAY, NO SERIOUSLY, LET ME CLEAR MY SCHEDULE FOR YOU." :o

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'm SORRY, okay? I can't help the apologizing, I'M CANADIAN.

All this time I thought you were Wagonian!
    Oh my Goddess...the steamy...I'm not sure my poor little blog can handle it.
    NSFW...Biiiiiig NSFW....

This is what happens when you encourage me to try new things! NSFW POSES MKAY.

Bring on the steamy and the NSFW, no more Canadian apologizing! The world deserves some hot Amazon action. Well, some of the world. The part that includes me. >:)

And I love you more. <3 (And even more if your next post is especially steamy.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @WagonFruit @LadyLobster haha - Wagonian ... that made me laugh out loud (not lol) haha

YES!!!! More with the steamy...More with the NSFW...today if possible please so I don't have to wait an entire week to see
    Jahi ravish our lovely scholar!! Nooooobbooooo!!

Also want to see
    Hot Vampire on Queen action. :naughty: Oooh G will be so grateful if you help me turn up the heat before we get on the ship ... Just saying. /nod
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    @cshaner oh man, I could give you a mini-chapter today (steamy bits included!)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Oooooh!! I cannot say no.... @LadyLobster gave me a going away gift...I'd happily accept one from you as well! :heart:
  • Options
    @cshaner as soon as I regain my wits after reading the latest Byron chapter, you shall have it!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Here you go @cshaner a fun smexy little chapterlet to send you on your holiday! :*

Last chapter...

CA4qEew.png

Queen Bastet was the biggest troll ever...but that's okay, I don't think anyone is really that bummed about it.

We also found out that Totec wants babies, and Maat has less of a clue about how that might go down than she thinks she does.

Also I've been told I'm not allowed to apologize for talky chapters; so here's me NOT apologizing. TAKE THAT...it is about to get pretty real up in here though, with the non-woohoo bush sexyfuntimes.

Let's do this!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you for not apologizing. <3 Because you definitely, definitely don't need to apologize for that. The Woohoo Bush is a glorious thing, but
    Tem and Jahi's...experiences were even more so!
    I can't believe this is your first time using poses. You're an expert already!

And I absolutely adored the ending. It was perfect, and a great humorous moment to give us time to recover. Maat is only a kid and she's already one of my favorite characters!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Gotta agree with LL. The bit with Maat at the end was a perfect way to exit the chapter on a fun note... Perfectly done screenshots/poses. and WHAAA?? Did I read that right, this was your first time using poses? Never would have guessed. EVER.
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    @wagonfruit *fans self* woah that was one steamy chapter. I loved every minute of it <3 I totally agree with @LadyLobster You're a natural with poses!
  • Options
    Awe, thanks again yous guys *hugs* you are all lovely! <3
    I'm glad the steamy bits went over well; you never know with steamy bits!
    The poses were a bit tricky at first, but once you figure out that teleport thing it's not so bad!

@LadyLobster
    So long, dear woohoo bush...you will only sort of be missed? Awe, I'll keep it around, you never know when we'll need a quick spot for a little tryst. I'm pleased you like Maat; she's already taking over, lol.

@cshaner
    Mission accomplished then! P.S. have a lovely time on your vacay, don't miss us too much, and I wish you and G many happy uh, marital experiences :mrgreen:
    Think of us! (But maybe not during marital experiences)

@xSimsForLifex
    Thanks muchly! I'm really loving playing with poses now where has this been all my life.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

@cshaner
    Mission accomplished then! P.S. have a lovely time on your vacay, don't miss us too much, and I wish you and G many happy uh, marital experiences :mrgreen:
    Think of us! (But maybe not during marital experiences)

HAHA - well, there will be lots of fun had by all. (well, by all that's Me and G as far as the marital stuff goes).

Thank you again for my sneaky peaky at the smexy!! Cannot wait to come back and see the
    Vamp and our Queen!

I may check in briefly on Tuesday when we're in port in Florida because I should be in tower range again and not international. Mostly cause I gotta see if our reading circle has anymore chapters published. Love them all!

:heart:

• Options
    @cshaner
    You welcome! *hugs*
    We'll try to be productive little rabbits in your absence and make lots of fun things for you to read when you get back :D:D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh, man, I just saw your latest chapter, and wow! I just want to know -- where's the lobster thermidor? And I never would have guessed you had just started using poses.
    I loved how Temulun was all "I don't know if I can do this; I've never done this before," and then BAM! You go, girl!
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT
    LOL! I'll have to borrow the lobster thermidor from @LadyLobster next time ;)
    You're right, though, Tem is a natural :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit I don't think you can handle all this lobster thermidor.

Also nooboos when?????? (You know whose.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    A late Monday snack! Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Last chapter...

MscRFSG.png

We had an emergency situation where the lovely cshaner needed an Amazon hit before leaving on vacation, and so a steamy little mini-chapter was born where Tem finally got hers, and Aten finally found out where babies come from.

The two developments were not related.

It can only spiral out of control from here on out, folks.
    Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Aaaaaaa I loved EVERYTHINGGG in this chapter. Everything.
    Tem and Jahi's sweet, borderline illicit relationship....awwwwwwwwwwww. And Jahi should play professional football, apparently, if football were played with nooboos instead of...well, footballs. I really hope the two of them get a happy ending! (No, not that kind, though another one of those would be great too. <3 Also weird hormonal dreams are totally a thing, so Tem should carry on with those. Or maybe Bastet will get some too...?

Pili is HOT. (And fatherless, poor thing! I'LL COMFORT YOU.) Sorry Aten, I think your bro is hotter. And oh my god, your censorship is way better than mine--I about died at the googly eyes.

Aten and Totec had a verrrry interesting first meeting. Totec sure is good at laying on the charm! Though I don't think Aten is sharp enough to be able to handle it all. (At least he's hot?)

Athena better forgive Tem and Jahi because they are the cutest and I love them and DON'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME, ATHENA. *shakes fist*

Eeeee I wish you could post chapters every day, but alas, I am not a goddess. <3 (I do apparently have a divine number of extra vowels, though.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh my, Temulun obviously has the same gene as Bianca and Byron when it comes to dreaming. And I get little butterflies, too, when I see how diligently Jahi works on her behalf.
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT Tem could be a distant ancestor of Bianca and Byron, you never know! (This might be my new headcanon...)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I'm stoked you liked it! <3 That makes my day ;)

Jahi would be pleased (but he wouldn't dare show it) that you are rooting for him and Tem (he's rooting for him and Tem too)...I make no promises of happy endings, but more hormone induced naughty dreams? Perhapsssss! >:)

G T F O...nothing is better than THERMIDOR CENSORSHIP! But yeah, Pili turned out pretty okay if I do say so myself :o

Poor Aten, yeah, he's definitely no match for Totec...I sure hope that doesn't come back and bite him in the behind :D

@MVWdeZT :smiley:
    Comparing Tem to the Blackwells?! Tem and I are both very flattered by any comparison! <3
    Jahi is adorable when he's being diligent, isn't he? I've always thought so ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit "Bite him in the behind"???? Should I be concerned?

Also, will there be a new chapter soon? o:) A steamy chapter, perhaps...?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I have been the absolute worst at commenting, sorry! I'm still here reading and loving every bit of it. Jahi *fans self* that is one fine slave you've got there. How generous of Bastet to share him with Temulun lol. I can't believe she's falling for him. Tem you're smarter then that! You know he's gonna die, you've read the books! But I mean, who can blame her? I ship it lol. Pili looks so much like his Mom. He's got such great bone structure and I just really love how you've styled him. There's something about him that reminds me of the Persian ruler from 300 though lol! Aten is a great looking sim too. You've got some seriously great genetics going around this challenge. I loved the princess' thoughts on baby making. She's gonna be a handful. She and Aten are quite the pair. Bastet has got some strong minded children that's for sure. Your footnotes crack me up. "Where's the party at?" :joy: Great stuff, can't wait for more!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17