Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited May 2017
    This one fought with me a bit, but it'll do! HOPE YOU ENJOY <3

Last chapter...

EqSgr6x.png

We enjoyed some long overdue story progression (whaaaat!), and saw birthdays for Pili, Raet, and Temulun's new twins, Jahira and Teremun (yup, I'm going to be getting both those T names mixed up constantly...well planned me.)

Aten finally got to meet the charming Totec (the pleasure was all his), and Temulun totally didn't behave at all inappropriately with Sima-Mighdall's Master Slave.  Not even a little.  For real.

Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited March 2017
    "Oh MY" indeed!!!!
    "I like boys." SO DO I, omg. I love your boys. And I love your boys together.

I also love the way you contrast modern-style dialogue with more archaic language--Aten and Totec talking to each other is hilarious, even more so than Tem and Jahi.

Jahira and Teremun are the cutest toddlers I've ever seen. SO WHAT IF I'M BIASED, fight me if you disagree. I'm so glad Jahi and Tem get some quiet time to themselves, though. <3 Couple of the Tribe 2017 (BC?).

Maybe it's just my own weird brain, but Jahi kind of looked like he wouldn't have minded joining in instead of just observing...

Bastet for Best Facial Expressions/Juiciest Fig/Troll/Queen 2017 (BC?).

"...she was rather used to having branches trying to crawl up her caboose while she made babies..." I lost it here aaaaa.

Maat is so prettttty. Such a good combination of Mom and Dad's genes.

And OH MY GOD that birthday treat AAAAAAAAAAAAA. Best Gift Giver 2017 (BC?). Making good use of royally gifted furniture, that's for sure--and right next to a rudimentary toilet! Classy, classy vampire. I'm so glad Aten made such a good friend...

NSFW is right!!!! >:):* Please don't apologize for the NSFW! And don't stop the NSFW. <3<3<3<3

Question, since I can't stop peering behind the curtain:
    Did Bastet really get pregnant with just one try, or did she have help? ;)

Thank you for giving us such a huge chapter! It was like a buffet, with something for everyone~ Or all you can eat for everyone...
    uduVcAP.png
    @Heckstress17
    No worries darling! You comment when you feel like it; no pressure!
    It's hard to make good choices with a guy like Jahi waltzing around the compound! Poor Tem.
    HAH! It's so funny you mention the Persian ruler from 300...I may have drawn some inspiration from that character ;)

@LadyLobster
    LOL! I'm glad you like my boys (I <3 them too)...isn't it funny how a couple of characters can just take over and run away with their own thing that you didn't even really plan? Cheeky brats!
    Speaking of cheeky brats, those cute toddlers, yes very cute, but OMG...what a handful. Especially Teremun, that kid says no to EVERYTHING, he's constantly smelly and low on fun....I mean, I <3 him...mmhm...
    Maat has a bit of a weak chin, tbh, but that just makes her more unique!
    Isn't Totec a gentleman? And he waited until Aten was legal too...what a guy! >:)
    P.S. I love all these awards you're handing out, LOL

I hope @Aehnyx can forgive me for what I've done to her poor Totec! I can't help myself! >:)
    (Let this be a cautionary tale for those who are tempted to answer any future casting calls I might make.)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @LadyLobster
    And NO, haha! I did not cheat the pregnancy!
    Buuuut.
    Okay, it did actually take more than one try ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit How many tries...? >:)
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    2!...Okay...3...she likes that vampire D! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Anyone care for a little afternoon (Amazon) delight? >:)

Last chapter...

A8vPPBL.png

We welcomed the final addition of Queen Bastet's brood to the party, in the form of vampire-spawn Bakari...his mom's not too sure about him yet though (I'd be leery of anything that came out of Totec's loins too, tbh).

There were birthdays, and some twin spam...but Totec sort of stole the show by going all the ways, and debauching the newly aged up Aten.

Also Bastet may or may not have said to hell with the rules...I wonder if Athena's going to be cheesed about that, or play it cool?

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Vitamin V: Love the title. <3

I laughed so much during this chapter, aaaaa.
    Maat and Aten's interactions...they're such siblings. Though Aten has a BIG REASON to be distracted. ;) I love Maat just as much as I did when she was a kid--I know you hate on her tiny chin, but I still think she's gorgeous.

I just know Totec is going to pull some plum. I JUST KNOW IT. I hope he doesn't do any lasting damage to the tribe...and nothing better happen to Jahi and Tem!

Language.

I LOVE PILI. I love his hotness. And thanks for making my simself an honorary doctor, especially after what I did with yours. ;) I'd check Pili for abnormalities any day.

Aten and Totec are surprisingly cute together. I like watching their interactions and especially Aten's obliviousness. <3

Moooore.
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster thank you mei mei! <3
    The tiny chin is growing on me...or maybe her big Bastet eyes are winning me over? :grimace:

Poor Aten! The only person he can talk to about Totec is...well, Totec :D

Pili appreciated your thorough examination; couldn't help exploiting that fabulous Bianca-esque smile of approval LobsterSim makes :mrgreen:
    Oh man, this next chapter is going to be a doozy! We'll wrap up all these old threads (as much as possible), and make room for new debaucherous (it's a new word I made up; go with it) threads >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit Cannot wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And that's totally a word. You can't take credit for it, sorry, but you can live up to its meaning~ >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    So I've been a silent reader for the whole time (actually my first comment ever on the sims forums :o ) and just wanted to say that you and a bunch of other writers have inspired me so much. I've just started an Amazon Challenge save file and a wordpress account but knowing me, I'll probably get discouraged and give up on it :D ! I was also wondering if anyone would know how to start a discussion? Thanks!
    Oh and p.s, I realised I hadn't actually written it but I LOVE your story. Your style of writing, your characters (their hotness :p ) and the plot are perfect! <3
    edited March 2017
    @Alpha8 Congratulations on your very first post! I agree completely with your assessment of @WagonFruit 's amazing story. A little over a month ago, I was a new member too, but this helped me a lot:

New Member Information

Until you become a member, you can't create your own discussion threads, change your profile picture, make a signature, or post images. But don't worry, it probably won't take too long to hit Member! I've seen lots of people do it FAST. The thing that took the longest with me was actually making the 30 posts that are required, but it helps to play some of the fast-moving games in the Off-Topic section. And posting positive, thoughtful, and encouraging comments on other people's threads (like this one ;) ) will help you earn those 50 points, but there are probably higher visibility threads in the General or other popular sections that may earn you more).

Welcome to the forums! Stepping out of the lurker shadows is always the hardest part.
    uduVcAP.png
    @Alpha8 OMG, I'm incredibly honoured that you popped your forums cherry on my humble little thread! :o And thank you so much for all the lovely comments! :blush: It's encouraging to know that more than 3 people actually read this silly thing!

*hugs*

In the mean time, if you feel like sharing your WP blog, you can paste the URL text in a comment for folks to copy/paste into their browsers! I hope you'll share yours with us; I always like reading new things, and maybe especially Amazon Challenges! :D

Thank you @LadyLobster for being more on top of stuff than me and posting the new member info! The "vetting" process only takes a few days of casual posting, really...I too spent a good chunk of time just posting on the off-topic forum games section!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited March 2017
    @WagonFruit I wasn't more on top of things, I don't think--I just probably rolled out of bed earlier, LOL. *rolls out of bed, squints at forum* And yeah, it didn't take me that long to become a member. I would've gotten it sooner had I forced myself to post more often! But the points seem to be pretty easy to get.

And @Alpha8 I'd always love to see another Amazon challenge! Two of my favorite stories (this one and Tribe Reina by @Haids5987 ) are based on the Amazon challenge!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    @LadyLobster Wow thank you for the help! And also thank you for the encouragement, I'll give it a try and see where it brings me :)
    @WagonFruit I'm almost positive that you have plenty more readers but like me they were too nervous to "come out"
    @Alpha8 No problem at all! I hope you make it to Member soon! And I can't wait to see what you have to share.
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster fair enough! You do have timezone hax! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    I think I'm going to like Maat as the new queen when Bastet has to step down? Is Bastet allowed to keep a breeding sim as her lover after she passes the title? Just curious about the rules of the challenge.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    @cshaner
    You know, I'm not sure what the rules say about retired Queens and lovers...but I have been taking some liberties with the rules already (my excuse is that it's a hybrid challenge :mrgreen: )
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Yay liberties!!!
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    edited May 2017
    Here comes all the Amazon things! I hope everyone enjoys this slightly longish labour of love ;)

Last chapter...

Lei5XJH.png

Aten was super worried his good buddy Totec was going to get all burned alive so he agreed to help stage A Great Escape.  What a guy.

Also Pili finally got vamped, but Aten only got fake vamped (and tried to be super manly and not pass out).  Because blood.  Ew.

Are you even ready for this jelly?  I mean, finale?  Of Gen 1.  Oh yeah, that's what this chapter is, didn't I mention it before?  No?  Huh.  SURPRISE GENERATION FINALE.

P.S. Sorrynotsorry about Pili's pottymouth.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    OMG, that did escalate quickly. I had no idea that
    this would be your gen 1 finale! CONGRATULATIONS on the milestone! <3<3<3

I'm almost shocked that Aten managed to stage an escape successfully. ;)

I feel so sorry for Bastet, though--she's had such a rough time of things, losing two of her sons in one day, and so soon after she gave birth. But I'm glad she's not giving up.

On a lighter note, Maat's stank face is THE BEST. Jahi's ~bored expression~ is the best too. The bestest? And Raet's expressions are amazing too. And yes, if I were Maat, I'd be makin' eyes at Jahi too, LOL.

I'm glad Tem and Jahi are able to manage their stress as best they can~

Top tier censorship btw. <3

That's sweet that Aten and Totec are still together even after Totec used him, but...is Aten sick from Unknown Causes?! AAAAAA.

Pili's plum is a 10/10. His PEACH. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

The twins are so cute...

Aaaa you gave us so much this chapter. I don't know who these new people are, but I'm going to miss gen 1 so much. :'(

I can't wait until the next generation!!!
    uduVcAP.png
    Loved this G1 finale. I gotta agree with LL
    About Maat making eyes at the master slave!!!

She could, as queen designate Jahi as a breeding slave thus causing lots of drama with her Scholar as the tribute pool would have to claim another!! Oooh!!

Loved this and also excited to see what happens for G2!
    @LadyLobster <3
    Well, Aten did have all that practice at sneaking into the basement; I suspect that Totec took over the actual challenging portions of The Escape though...I know I wouldn't trust good old Aten to steal a baby. :D

Poor Bastet, I've Athena has really put her through the wringer! The Wringerest! At least she still has Pili <3

Maat will be the Stankiest Queen ever; you have my word...IDK what it is about Jahi bored face that sets my nethers all a flutter, but I took about 12 pics of just his bored face that I couldn't make room for ( :'( )

I mean, what could even be wrong with Aten??? ;) Surely not something strange and unnatural! :mrgreen:

@cshaner :cookie:
    I think Maat would die in her sleep of an accidental case of book-shoved-down-the-throat if she tried anything like that :D
    Long live Queen Raet? >:)

Thank you for reading and commenting my friends *hugs* for everyone! You guys are the BESTEST.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    I gotta say I just really love the way you've developed Aten's character. He just cracks me up, and the relationship between him and Totec is great. Ya know, except the :anguished: KIDNAPPING PART! Also have I mentioned how much I love Jahi and just how adorable he and Tem's little romance is. I feel bad for the Queen never getting to experience that kind of emotional bond :disappointed: but she's an independent woman and all. She does however have Pili who is just the bestest son in the whole wide world. I cannot wait for the next chapter! What do these new Amazon's (and their familiar slaves :wink: ) want? Is Aten going to be a Dad? Will princess Maat ever stop being such a diva? Will Jahi have to be sacrificed?? So many questions!

Also :joy:"Sometimes he wondered if he’d done the right thing, going off with them to be a King (that’s what good buddy said Man-Queens were called)" Man-Queens :joy: lol I love how naive Aten is. I love how he refers to Totec as his good buddy, and swell lol
    Origin ID:Heckstress17