Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Alright, I'm all caught up! I wonder where vampires will come into the picture. I guess I'll have to wait and find out!
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @IchigoUsagi
    Seamlessly, I hope; but that remains to be seen!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    I'm dedicating this chapter to @Aehnyx who was sweet enough to answer my call to arms and make me a fun sim to abuse :D

12. Desert Rose

Last chapter...

02-19-17_10-25-41c2a0am.png

We bid a fond farewell to our last founding slave, Kadhi of Oceania...I may have gotten a little bleary in the eyes...I'm sure it's just seasonal allergies...you know, to, uh, snow.

Also Temulun and Aten had birthdays!

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    OMG I LOVED the poem. Loved it! Was it really that good or did you use MCCC on me?

And Jahi... :* He's not going to be sacrificed, is he? He was expensive! What a perfectly good waste of manmeat.

I guess you can stay in Paranormal Reads now, and not just because we love you. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Yeah, gotta agree with @LadyLobster Jahi has to stay...Far too expensive to waste. What are the rules for men staying anyway??

Man-Queen. Bwuhahahaha

I also want the new vampire to stay too!! OMG he's got to stay!! Who am I kidding?? He's there to introduce female vampires into the story. Pool of doom will happen during the daytime I think... :naughty:

covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    @LadyLobster and @cshaner
    Awe thanks you guys! **blush** <3

Jahi is safe! He was PRICEY, and he's too wonderful to sacrifice; the rules allow for non-breeding slaves to stay and live their lives on the lot, so as long as he doesn't impregnate anyone (on that lot), he can stay forever and evers! :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    HAHA!! Too bad he won't have his beautiful genes mixed into the pool. :smiley: but better than him being sacrificed!
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Jahi is safe! He was PRICEY, and he's too wonderful to sacrifice; the rules allow for non-breeding slaves to stay and live their lives on the lot, so as long as he doesn't impregnate anyone (on that lot), he can stay forever and evers! :D

Does that mean no one gets to sample his high-priced delicacies? :'(
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    The key words there being "on that lot"...and, you know, if we *somehow* figure out a way to make people dead and have them still be alive...who's to say what could be in store for Jahi's loin-fruits? >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Ahhh I loved his grande Entrée~! Loved the poem aswell. Your writing skills once more have mesmerized my simple soul. ♥
    Jahi is also a very stunning slave. Bastet is a very lucky queen to be surrounded with such eye-candy.
    Another girl! Hooray, blessed be the land of Al Simhara! *Bows deeply*
    Can't wait to see where this is going, loving the vampiric twist you gave it!
    @Aehnyx
    Thank you darling! She is lucky, isn't she? Ungrateful brat doesn't know the lengths I, er, Athena goes to to make sure she has a fine selection of man-candy! :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @LadyLobster
    Oh, ALSO; there was no princess cheating this time...the Offering Pool is now working as intended. ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Guess you got all the kinks out! Or the Goddess is pleased. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    @WagonFruit whaaaa?? You used MCCC to get Mata??? #shatteredillusions
    edited February 2017
    @cshaner
    Ahhhhhh.
    Maybe.
    BUT: only after there was an appropriate sacrifice? o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Hahahaha poor poor Toro!!! ❤️
    edited May 2017
    Do you like oodles and oodles of dialogue, scene cuts, and perspective changes? Then wow, do I have a chapter for you!

Last chapter...

02-20-17_3-08-55c2a0pm.png

We welcomed a beautiful new addition to the Tribe in the form of Princess Raet...

02-15-17_3-51-26c2a0pm.png

...and I subjected you to a creepy poem where Temulun may or may not have been set upon by this handsome fellow.

Hold on to your loincloths, simmers; it’s about to get talky up in here.

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Wow, you posted exactly when I ordered you to! Clearly, we are completely in sync (as if we didn't already know). I loved this aaaaaaaaa.
    I really like that loophole. And now it means...JAHI LOINFUITS? Please? Jahi woohoo...lots and lots of Jahi woohoo. Oh, and the aspiring man-queens are safe too. ;)

What a clever twist! And Maat and Pili are so cute together. Can't wait to see what they look like as teens.
    uduVcAP.png
    The sync is a little creepy...but in a good way, like my girl Bianca :smiley:
    I fall asleep at night trying to determine the best ways to violate Jahi and make loinfruits...gah, too many choices! It's comin' though, ooo yesss preciouses, it's comin' >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    <3<3<3<3<3

Our bond will forever be Bianca levels of creepy. I can deal with that.
    uduVcAP.png
    Loved this.
    cannot wait to see what the loophole holds. I'm sure we cannot just have the tribe growing and growing with all this gorgeous man-candy jogging around in slow motion covered in beads of sweat. *shakes self* what?? Oh don't mind me. Hee hee.
    cshaner wrote: »
    cannot wait to see what the loophole holds. I'm sure we cannot just have the tribe growing and growing with all this gorgeous man-candy jogging around in slow motion covered in beads of sweat. *shakes self* what?? Oh don't mind me. Hee hee.

Now I know what I want for my birthday. Make it happen, WagonFruit! >:) (But my birthday isn't for months...)
    uduVcAP.png
    Hot and sweaty man-candy for @LadyLobster unbirthday?
    **ponders**
    I'll see what I can do!
    heWZ47q.png
    Rounded up the boys for a trip to the sweatiest place I know of; teh spa.
    NDKFB7y.png
    Jahi: "Psst, Emil! Is my eyeliner running?"
    EUKdj4C.png
    DwqGv7O.png
    i932M4b.png
    Lots of steam, but not enough running and sweating...
    nq5M3Yp.png
    Jahi's not a big fan of running and sweating though.
    dUEAFqV.png
    WagonFruit: *is pretty sure she lives in the best save file EVAR*
    Not as magical as posing with scantily clad fairies though! :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I think I broke my left mouse button trying to give you Awesomes. And then my right mouse button doing "Save Image As..." <3<3<3<3
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    The Man-Candy Club appreciates your, eh, appreciation! <3
    I legitimately have Darius as my laptop wallpaper right now... :blush:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg