Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Second Chances: GENERATION 2 [UPDATED: 3/13/19]

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Nooboos WitcHazard: You won't even let me enjoy my nooboos for one chapter will you!

Dark WitcHazard: So everyone excluding Marv who has a badge at that table didn't think they should have asked that guy to move along before he got his lights knocked out! I mean the dude badgered him for like five to ten minutes and known if you thought well Eli can't do anything because of his parole so let's try and defuse the situation by leading that drunk back to his table! Ugh three two cops and a corrections officer and y'all do nothing but give him bad news after it's over useless!

Lover WitcHazard: Poor Derek and Balee are going to grow up without a father, Sam's going to secretly blame herself abc the children will suffer for it! Why are you so cruel? :'(
    Dark: on the flip side the jerk's friends were right there top and did nothing. They were only sitting one table next to the plum
    AND Anthony tried, but wasn't successful. I don't think anyone foresaw Eli doing what he did. Even he surprised himself.
    The jerk's friends would never tell him to pipe down. That would make it seem like they were taking up for Eli. As bratty, entitled college kids, well...that just isn't cool. No one may have anticipated that Eli would have punched the guy, but I still find it hard to believe that no one attempted to calm the boy. Actually, I don't find it hard to believe. It's just sad. Perhaps the cops were having their own issues with disagreeing with the jerk which is messed up seeing as how Nathan is supposed to be his friend. He let everything go down and then all he had to say was say goodbye? *snort* The social issues in this chapter are gold!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Chapter 26: Parole Violation

We shall see what becomes of poor Eli after the fight.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Dark WitcHazard: This is going to change Derek forever! I applaud you on your realism it's outstanding! So is this the finale or is his final sentence the finale?

Nooboos WitcHazard: Wwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Dark WitcHazard: This is going to change Derek forever! I applaud you on your realism it's outstanding! So is this the finale or is his final sentence the finale?

Nooboos WitcHazard: Wwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy!

I have one more chapter before I move on to Derek's Gen. Should be out sometime tomorrow or Sunday (I hope.) And thank you Dark, I really wanted to appeal to the audience's emotions, but try to keep it as real as possible. I know my last chapter sort of wasn't as realistic as I thought it could be, but like I said, I had plans. This chapter was written waaay before Chapter 25. Actually it was one of my first chapters I thought of for Eli's ending.

And Nooboo's... Sorry.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    :bawling::heartbreak::bawling:
    Nope. No words......
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,774 Member
    edited June 2017
    @orangeplumbob I'm only on Chapter 10 but I think Sammy is the "Sam" the daughter of the "arresting officer" who arrested Eli more then once who he's talks to in Prologue?

nvm I answered my own question I believed
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Messing with my feels this much?

rTfB3MV.gif

Though what Eli did is too :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. There may or may not have been a tiny bit of water in the corner of my eye. I just...GAAAAAAAH!!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    loved the story I binged-read!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    BothThoughtfulGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Nope. No words......

:'(
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Messing with my feels this much?

rTfB3MV.gif

Though what Eli did is too :p

Yes, what Eli did IS illegal.
    Jes2G wrote: »
    I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. There may or may not have been a tiny bit of water in the corner of my eye. I just...GAAAAAAAH!!

I cried too while taking the photos--especially the ones with Eli and the kids. That hurt my heart.
    MadameLee wrote: »
    loved the story I binged-read!!

Wow, in one sitting? Impressive. And thank you!!!
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    edited June 2017
    This is so sad. I'm both angry at Eli for messing it all up and sad for him. He really deserved a happy ending. I love your insight into the characters in this chapter. It was so good and well-written. Don't mind me, rolling around in tears. :'(
  • Options
    Kelci91Kelci91 Posts: 406 Member
    I just binged read this entire story so far. Holy crap it's so GOOD!!!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow. im in tears. This is how you repay me for Jackson, isn't it????

:bawling::bawling::bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @orangeplumbob yep in one sitting not the first story I did either. I did something simliar in @CitizenErased14's Dust to Dust story which he wrote prior to his legacy story
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2017

What goes around comes around! It's your fault! Lol
  • Options

Karma is real. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @orangeplumbob yep in one sitting not the first story I did either. I did something simliar in CitizenErased14's Dust to Dust story which he wrote prior to his legacy story

Yeah this was one of the few legacies I did an honest-to-god one sitting binge of. And I almost want to do it again. Meanwhile poor Citizen knows how to took me a whole year to finish Dust to Dust. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Asaoyoru wrote: »
    This is so sad. I'm both angry at Eli for messing it all up and sad for him. He really deserved a happy ending. I love your insight into the characters in this chapter. It was so good and well-written. Don't mind me, rolling around in tears. :'(
    This chapter was full of tears. I'm mad at Eli too. He had his whole life going for him, didn't he?
    Kelci91 wrote: »
    I just binged read this entire story so far. Holy plum it's so GOOD!!!

Thank you!!! I love hearing from new readers. Thanks for taking the time and checking out Second Chances.

Absolutely. This is payback! Muhahahahaha.
    Actually, I had this chapter written since February. It's one of the first chapters wrote for Eli to be honest. Pro writing tip: always write your last chapter first, so you know where you are heading. My next chapter was added after I came up with the entire story.
    @orangeplumbob yep in one sitting not the first story I did either. I did something simliar in CitizenErased14's Dust to Dust story which he wrote prior to his legacy story

I tried binging Dust to Dust while on my way to my grandfather-in-law's funeral. Pro tip - don't binge stuff about death on your way to a funeral.

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    *covers eyes to avoid spoilers*

@MadameLee I am actually a girl :) But I appreciate that you binged D2D! I hope to do the same with Second Chancee this summer :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    *covers eyes to avoid spoilers*

@MadameLee I am actually a girl :) But I appreciate that you binged D2D! I hope to do the same with Second Chancee this summer :blush:

I know that..I have you simself in my Disney-simselves save!! You're the "lesser" wife to Lucas (Cathy's first)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Last Chapter for Eli's generation!!! Warning a NSFW scene...

Chapter 27: Back in Prison
    @InfraGreen You called it, and I delivered. :lol::lol::lol:

And now, I must go hide.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited June 2017
    Honestly you're an amazing story teller can't wait to see how you raise the stakes in Gen 2! <3
    Dark WitcHazard: So he'll be out to see Derek's graduation that's nice! Miss a whole lot while he's in the hole haha but I guess it's cool! Unless San divorces him while in prison, marries someone else and tries to make her kids foget who their father is! Of course you're not that cruel or are you? ;)

Emotional WitcHazard: Aw the prison crews back together except everyone got older! Man Tiby can't catch a break can he!

Nooboos WitcHazard: I'm still upset but I guess things could be worse for Derek and Balee! So I'll forgive you for not taking him out for their whole life just the real important parts!
  • Options
    It's becoming such a plague unto our guys...the touching himself, not prison (yet!)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ahhh, you're spoiling us! Two chapters in a row??
    TONY!

LOVE, ADORE that Kellogg and Eli are friends now...it does seem like a great family. That's the only consolation I have for him being put back in...

I don't get why Anthony is being so mean to him, though...Grant doesn't even blame him.

I cried again when he was reminiscing about making love to Sam. That was wonderfully done.

Looking forward to the eventual West Side Story fight! (And I'm secretly hoping Eun will show up in Tony's posse).
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    It's becoming such a plague unto our guys...the touching himself, not prison (yet!)

@InfraGreen Yes - that's where your guy is headed for sure! Or a mental health facility! :#