Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Second Chances: GENERATION 2 [UPDATED: 3/13/19]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I didn't think it was short. Perfect length.
    I'm glad everyone came to their senses finally! Looking forward to the homecoming!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited May 2017
    Another chapter so soon? I'm spoiling you all. Anyway, here's the conclusion to my Anthony/Eli arc. Chapter 23: Poker Night

Leroy and Nathan were created by our very own @WitcHazard
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lover WitcHazard: Look at my cuties looking all snazzy! Oh thank you for the congratulations WitcHazard appreciates it!
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard: Look at my cuties looking all snazzy! Oh thank you for the congratulations WitcHazard appreciates it!

They are very handsome. I almost wasn't sure if I wanted to use them now or later, but figured I could use them later as well. They're still young!
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Another chapter so soon? I'm spoiling you all. Anyway, here's the conclusion to my Anthony/Eli arc. Chapter 23: Poker Night

You are spoiling us!
    So happy that things worked out for Anthony and Eli. I loved the interactions at the poker table -- that really is the way things go. And I think those folding chairs should get special mention, too. They're so perfect for your story.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Aww...
    That was fun! I was worried Eli was going to get upset but it was all in good fun. I guess it helped having Marv there and he and Grants relationship is evolving. Nice.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

You are spoiling us!
    So happy that things worked out for Anthony and Eli. I loved the interactions at the poker table -- that really is the way things go. And I think those folding chairs should get special mention, too. They're so perfect for your story.

I am spoiling you!
    Those folding chairs are awesome. It took me weeks and weeks of freaking out on how I was going to do this chapter,
    because there really isn't a "poker" anything for CC or in game, except for ATS stuff. Then I thought about it more with the cards and how I could pull it off, and when I did pull it off, I was pretty impressed with the result. And who has a full set of the same color of folding chairs? LoL. I know I don't.
    Aww...
    That was fun! I was worried Eli was going to get upset but it was all in good fun. I guess it helped having Marv there and he and Grants relationship is evolving. Nice.
    I'm so happy you're seeing that Grant and Eli are changing!!! It did help having Marv there, I think. Like Eli thought, there has to be a bad joke somewhere between two cops, a CO and two ex-cons playing poker together.
  • Options
    Hey, guess what... NEW CHAPTER! Sorry this took so long. I had been waiting for Parenthood to come out, and then after it did I had some family stuff I had to deal with. If you've been on the Writer's Lounge, you might know what I've been going through this last week. You also are aware I've started a new Mod-Free blog. Well anyway, let's get to why you are really here...

Chapter 24: Alibi
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yay for a new chapter! Derek is adorable. <3
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Loved the interplay between Grant and Eli. Well, you did it. I like Grant now. And I never thought that would happen in a million years. Hats off to you!

Here's something...I know you've researched it, but they can arrest a guy just on suspicion and no evidence? I would have thought they'd ask him in for questioning but no arrest until he couldn't come up with an alibi.

Poor Eli. I wonder what Derick will think once he's older and knows more. I can tell Derick might become a cop like his gwandpa!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Nooboos WitcHazard:Eeeeeeeeeekkkkk Derek is my little cutie I can't wait till his sister is born he's going to be s great big brother!

Lady WitcHazard: I'm glad Grant and Eli's relationship has taken a more civilized turn! I mean of course cops make great alibis! Let's just hope this doesn't become a regular thing! Also is Eli almost off parole or is that permanent?
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Ok...on one hand, I'm glad Eli and Grant's relationship has improved. It's kinda nice that they are in a place where they can joke about the past. And, I know it's just a front to hide their true feelings--at least on Grant's part. I think Grant really likes and respects Eli because he witnesses how much he has changed on the regular. But, on the other hand, I think I'm a little bit tired of the teasing. It could be more related to how I am personally. Once something has happened, and it's over, I don't want it constantly thrown up in my face. In that respect, I'm glad it doesn't seem to bother Eli, but I keep expecting him to like get mad or say "that's enough" or something. Giving the finger and all the other little comments could be passive aggressive ways of showing that, but it seems like he's handling it ok. I guess the point I'm trying to make is I hope, one day, there will be more in these two's relationship than just a series of passive insults. I really enjoyed their conversation! I hope they have more of those. I think Eli does too...and Grant knows he does too lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Loved the interplay between Grant and Eli. Well, you did it. I like Grant now. And I never thought that would happen in a million years. Hats off to you!

Here's something...I know you've researched it, but they can arrest a guy just on suspicion and no evidence? I would have thought they'd ask him in for questioning but no arrest until he couldn't come up with an alibi.

Poor Eli. I wonder what Derick will think once he's older and knows more. I can tell Derick might become a cop like his gwandpa!

First of all... YES! I got Grant on everyone's good graces! Haha. I knew I could do it.

Yeah, I've done some research, not a whole lot. I'm sure it's not completely legal, but you know, it does happen. He has a record, the crime matches his MO, and of course 🐸🐸🐸🐸 just happens. I can't talk too much about this arrest though, because it comes back in Derek's future.

However, you should know Eli was only in that holding cell for like five minutes. So it wasn't like he was suffering a whole lot.
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Ok...on one hand, I'm glad Eli and Grant's relationship has improved. It's kinda nice that they are in a place where they can joke about the past. And, I know it's just a front to hide their true feelings--at least on Grant's part. I think Grant really likes and respects Eli because he witnesses how much he has changed on the regular. But, on the other hand, I think I'm a little bit tired of the teasing. It could be more related to how I am personally. Once something has happened, and it's over, I don't want it constantly thrown up in my face. In that respect, I'm glad it doesn't seem to bother Eli, but I keep expecting him to like get mad or say "that's enough" or something. Giving the finger and all the other little comments could be passive aggressive ways of showing that, but it seems like he's handling it ok. I guess the point I'm trying to make is I hope, one day, there will be more in these two's relationship than just a series of passive insults. I really enjoyed their conversation! I hope they have more of those. I think Eli does too...and Grant knows he does too lol.

The two are quite friends now. Grant and Eli use their past as a way to joke with one another, to keep the banter going, but it's all for fun now. They've patched things up and are good with each other.

Okay, next chapter should be up soon. I just spent two days staging this next chapter. Took me all evening to get the last scene staged. @pammiechick I now understand your struggles with 24+ sims on a lot.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Okay, next chapter should be up soon. I just spent two days staging this next chapter. Took me all evening to get the last scene staged. @pammiechick I now understand your struggles with 24+ sims on a lot.

Yay for a new chapter! And I just staged a large sims chapter scene...ugh! I got almost all of them in place and WHAM! Matthew (Kailyn's boyfriend) decides to check his phone and walks OUT of the pose...um...I HAVE FREE WILL TURNED OFF! They don't care.) Feel for you, sista! But I know it wil be worth the effort and I CANNOT wait to see what you come up with!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Well, here it is. My big chapter... Part 1 of the Climax.

Chapter 25: Brawling Eli

I'll let you think on that title.
  • Options
    Okay...I'm going to say one word.
    SH*****T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Photo Shoot:
    06-06-17_12-50-54c2a0am1.png?w=600
    Derek and Olivia (Marv's youngest daughter.)

06-06-17_12-21-27c2a0am.png?w=600
    Poker Buddies (Grant, Nathan, Anthony, Eli, Marv, and Leroy)

06-06-17_1-45-37c2a0am.png?w=600
    Just going to put this here...

06-06-17_1-39-20c2a0am.png?w=600
    Derek and his two best friends (courtesy of @pammiechick )

06-06-17_1-10-41c2a0am.png?w=600
    Christmas at Grandma's!

06-05-17_11-20-24c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Can you guess who Derek's hero is? No? LoL

06-05-17_10-40-32c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Five year wedding anniversary

06-05-17_10-25-07c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Father and Son "thug" shot.

06-05-17_10-21-11c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Little miss Bailee with Daddy

06-05-17_10-04-02c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Mommy and Bailee

06-05-17_10-00-47c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Mom and Derek

06-05-17_9-55-09c2a0pm.png?w=600
    The Best Big Brother!

06-05-17_8-03-49c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Family photo in White

06-05-17_7-43-22c2a0pm.png?w=600
    Grandpa and the kids
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    SH*****T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second it! :bawling:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    SH*****T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AudreyFld wrote: »

I know... I third this.

• Options
    Nooboos WitcHazard: You won't even let me enjoy my nooboos for one chapter will you!

Dark WitcHazard: So everyone excluding Marv who has a badge at that table didn't think they should have asked that guy to move along before he got his lights knocked out! I mean the dude badgered him for like five to ten minutes and known if you thought well Eli can't do anything because of his parole so let's try and defuse the situation by leading that drunk back to his table! Ugh three two cops and a corrections officer and y'all do nothing but give him bad news after it's over useless!

Lover WitcHazard: Poor Derek and Balee are going to grow up without a father, Sam's going to secretly blame herself abc the children will suffer for it! Why are you so cruel? :'(
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    You tease us with a new avatar of Eli and his family together and NOT during a prison visit only for it to be a f.cking lie!

It's your chance to save him, Grant. Pls redeem yourself. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    You tease us with a new avatar of Eli and his family together and NOT during a prison visit only for it to be a f.cking lie!

THIS! (Although I'm one to talk)...

I have a feeling there's going to be a time jump fairly soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    SH*****T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know... I third this.

Yes, but can I just point out Derek's tooth gap though. <3<3
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Nooboos WitcHazard: You won't even let me enjoy my nooboos for one chapter will you!

Dark WitcHazard: So everyone excluding Marv who has a badge at that table didn't think they should have asked that guy to move along before he got his lights knocked out! I mean the dude badgered him for like five to ten minutes and known if you thought well Eli can't do anything because of his parole so let's try and defuse the situation by leading that drunk back to his table! Ugh three two cops and a corrections officer and y'all do nothing but give him bad news after it's over useless!

Lover WitcHazard: Poor Derek and Balee are going to grow up without a father, Sam's going to secretly blame herself abc the children will suffer for it! Why are you so cruel? :'(
    Dark: on the flip side the jerk's friends were right there top and did nothing. They were only sitting one table next to the 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    AND Anthony tried, but wasn't successful. I don't think anyone foresaw Eli doing what he did. Even he surprised himself.

And Nooboos, nope can't do that. :p

Yup, I'm evil... >:)>:)>:)

THIS! (Although I'm one to talk)...

I have a feeling there's going to be a time jump fairly soon!

Nope, no time jump. I have plans!!!
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    SH*****T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know... I third this.

Yes, but can I just point out Derek's tooth gap though. <3<3

He's so adorable, isn't he? I love my little Derek.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

I agree with Dark!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr