Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Vampires: Live stream questions

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    Livestream was. Ah-mazing! What I saw of it; kept getting interrupted at work (silly users, don't they know I'm watching the universe unfold?) Simguruninja wasn't even close to looking greasy or homeless, which was a mild disappointment, but hey. I'm still getting the pack.

I know aye, I think he looked very well dressed and nice, and if all goes well, I plan on buying 2 one from digital , and one from the Store, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hello Ninja enjoyed the livestream.

Aside from snakes being added to the spooky station was some instrumental horror added as well?

As a bat can we fly out to the waterfall in Granite Falls?
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

Aside from snakes being added to the spooky station was some instrumental horror added as well?

Imagine giving that bat a selfie stick for their smartphone! what a video that would be!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

Imagine giving that bat a selfie stick for their smartphone! what a video that would be!

Batfie? Vampfie?
  • Options
    K1234554321K1234554321 Posts: 95 Member
    So I am wondering if there is a hybrid between sims and vampire since there was one for aliens and sims and if so what will the vampire-sim hybrid look like I wonder?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    So I am wondering if there is a hybrid between sims and vampire since there was one for aliens and sims and if so what will the vampire-sim hybrid look like I wonder?

I think the mechanics of hybrids would be extremely difficult to figure out for the game, so that's why they're not going to be in it.
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited January 2017
    ladypanny1 wrote: »
    Get free Sims 4 Vampires promo code and sign to special list where you'll get mail with free codes every time there will be an update!

I got my 2 free Sims 4 Packs already, so hurry up, registration last only few days!
    You don't have to pay for packs, you'll get them for free!

I got my Sims 4 basic game this way too!
    It really works!

Website where you can sign up:
    getfreecodesforgames.blogspot.com

Suuuuureeeee, because that doesn't sound dodgy, *at all*.

Thanks, but no thanks. I won't risk it.

--T

ETA: will I ever get through a post without a typo or autocorrect? Jeez
  • Options
    walkergirl4797walkergirl4797 Posts: 8 New Member
    After my sim became a grand master vampire every so often she holds her stomach and lets out a sort of growl and then quickly covers her mouth looking shocked! I didn't pick the uncontrollable hissing weakness and it's not because she's thirsty so it must be something else. Got any ideas on this?
  • Options
    twisted_butterflytwisted_butterfly Posts: 11 New Member
    Thanks so much for giving us back our plasma sucking friends. Watched your live feed and was truly amazed. Had to have it! Forgotten Hollow, love it! My newly made vampire moved in with the Master Vladislaus, he had more than enough room, so what if he is a loner, he got used to my fledgling Vamp.
  • Options
    twisted_butterflytwisted_butterfly Posts: 11 New Member
    New powers, new aspirations, exciting new gameplay, and a new Vamp suburb. Most excellent!!! But if I could have one more wish... Ballroom dancing, can't you just see our ancient vampires gliding across the dance floor, twirling and dipping, and looking for their next meal...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top