Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Vampires: Live stream questions

Comments

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    In films, when someone becomes a vampire, although they retain memories of who their friends/family are, they have died and now live from a coffin at the head vampire's residence.

Will that happen in this game?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    In films, when someone becomes a vampire, although they retain memories of who their friends/family are, they have died and now live from a coffin at the head vampire's residence.

Will that happen in this game?

I think that will depend on the story you want to tell. It's up to you.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    In CAS, can we make families of humans and vamps and them be related? (sibling/parents?)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    BabySquare wrote: »
    In CAS, can we make families of humans and vamps and them be related? (sibling/parents?)

Yes.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

Yes.

YAY!! then my plan will work.....*continues plotting scheme*
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member
    Do you think a vampire's dark form characteristics will pass down to children? Or only the regular form?
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    If we upload a Vampire to the Gallery, will that Vampire still retain the powers that they learned AND their rank, once downloaded?
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    If we upload a Vampire to the Gallery, will that Vampire still retain the powers that they learned AND their rank, once downloaded?

To add on, will they keep their dark form appearance?
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Pessyl92Pessyl92 Posts: 14 New Member
    Do you plan to change the aliens?
    Vampires promise to be great (skills, perks), but the aliens as supernatural characters are... unfinished IMO
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    SimGuruNinja Greetings,
    Can you please tell Me if there will be more Gothic clothes in Long Sleeves dresses and such , Longer Hair styles, and Long and Short Polished Fingernails in different colors and styles added for them in the future?
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    so was this for vampires?
    Cx6Uy-BUcAAeHJ8.jpg
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    10y2ucx.png

She's definitely vampire material!
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    edited January 2017
    1 more question: how will the never weary reward work with vampires? Will it just make the single bar of vampiric energy for sleep + powers decay at half the normal rate? Or will the energy spent in the usage of powers be cut in half too? Wouldn't that make the occult student skill innocuous?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I wonder if a sim gets pregnant by bat woohoo if the child is 100% going to be a vamp?
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    edited January 2017
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I wonder if a sim gets pregnant by bat woohoo if the child is 100% going to be a vamp?

Well, it's not certain whether the bat woohoo will cause pregnancy or not. Howerver, considering both parties of the woohoo need to be able to become bats, both will always necessarily be vampires, so I imagine the chance of breeding a vampire kid would be 100%.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Well, it's not certain whether the bat woohoo will cause pregnancy or not. Howerver, considering both parties of the woohoo need to be able to become bats, both will always necessarily be vampires, so I imagine the chance of breeding a vampire kid would be 100%.

I'd be more concerned that it would be a bat. "...and this is our youngest, Spike. (gestures to bat hanging upside down in a birdcage)."

Hmmm, I wonder what might be special about Vampires conceived through Bat Woohoo?
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member

Hmmm, I wonder what might be special about Vampires conceived through Bat Woohoo?

God, you love to tease.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member

Gaaaa!! I want to know!!

Wicked, wicked tormentor!
    #Team Occult
    edited January 2017
    ^^ Wahahahahahaha!
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I have a few questions 1) I know you cant have all of the powers at once but how many powers can you have at once then? and 2) How many powers can you have/get before you have to get a weakness?
  • robjoneskidrobjoneskid Posts: 90 Member

PLEASE TELL US ON THE STREAM
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

PLEASE TELL US ON THE STREAM

Yes I second this. Now I want to know haha.

The only other thing I would like to know a little more about are the Vampire Hunters. Other than that I'm good, excited to wait and see on Tuesday! I'm so ready for this GP

--T
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    ^^ Wahahahahahaha!

Don't make me get the garlic out!
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    How long does it take your make up crew to get you guys ready for the live stream? Do you get a beard trim and everything? Do they use a giant powder puff on your face? Are you nervous? (Sorry; the excite is making me crazy)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top