Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of “You or Me”

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Most definitely you. Not even a screaming orangutan could wake me up if its earlier than 8:00 :)

WMLT to run a mile tomorrow morning just for the sake of it?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited April 2020
    Honestly, I'm gonna try to sleep and not wake up until 6.30am cuz I've been waking up a lot in the middle of the night these past few days (to check up on the mafia games XD).

Look at my sleep score for the past 3 days. The pinks are the parts where I was awake cuz I looked at the mafia threads and have internal essay writing in my head. :joy:
    cGv37wj.jpg

And this was from a couple of weeks ago.
    XecQpjR.jpg

Wait, I just remember I was aiming to fast tomorrow. Great. I guess I gotta get up at 4.45am then to eat my big breakfast. 🙄😑

WMLT grumpy often?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    To be grumpy often? I don't know, between me and you, I'd have to guess me, but maybe you and you just don't talk about it as much? How transparent are you with your grumpitude? :wink:

When you fast, how long do you go for?

WMLT to be fasting tomorrow?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I think I'm only very grumpy when I'm around my mom.

I fast from 5.20am to about 7.20am, so 14 hours.

Meeeee! :)

WMLT eat very little instead of exercising when trying to lose weight?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Me. Not recently tho.

WMLT have dry eyes?
  • Options
    You?

WMLT be attracted to people with tattoos?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    You. I don't mind it when a man has a tattoo or two but I don't like it that much :sweat_smile:

WMLT overuse chapstick?
  • Options
    You.

WMLT sing in the shower?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    You. I have a big family so it’s embarrassing when I sing in the shower because I’m always scared someone might listen in :joy:

WMLT wreck their sleep schedule again after making an oath to themselves to finally have an ideal sleep schedule?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Me!

WMLT have an air conditioner in their bedroom?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    You. I just open the window if it's too hot in here. But it's spring so I'm fine.

WMLT think they've lived another life before the current one?
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited April 2020
    You. I don’t believe in reincarnation.

WMLT eat when they’re bored, not because they’re hungry, but because eating is fun?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Torn on that one. I don't eat out of boredom, but when I tried only eating when I felt actual hunger pangs, they hardly ever happened and I ended up losing a lot in a short time, but to my horror a lot of it was muscular atrophy. So I can't say I only eat when hungry, because if I do that, I don't eat enough for health to be maintained. I'm sure my appetite would be better if I worked hard physically all day.

But if it's boredom grazing, I will say you, because I won't do that. I'll get deeply involved in something and if my mouth needs something to do, I chew gum or sip a non-caloric beverage.

WMLT want a good book to read but be too picky about choosing one?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    You. I don't like to read.

WMLT stress eat?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    You, I starve myself when angry. So if you want to kill me, that's how.

WMLT waste the day playing video games
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    Definitely me! I eat anything and everything, fruits, nuts, candies, chips...

WMLT Paint/redecorate their room because you're bored?
  • Options
    I'd say me haha! I recently painted my room from a terribly ugly pink raspberry color to a charcoal-ish grey. The only reason it was raspberry to begin with was I ordered my room painted that color while travelling and it looked like a decent color online (wrong!) And, I frequently move around the furniture and clean around to switch things up. Kinda like in-game.

Also @DeKay omg why do you wake up so darn early?! I go to sleep as late as 1:00 am because I just have trouble falling asleep, but I start off my typical day at 9:00 am. Even when fasting. 😂

WMLT buy a pet monkey, like the one in Pirates of the Caribbean?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I'd say me haha! I recently painted my room from a terribly ugly pink raspberry color to a charcoal-ish grey. The only reason it was raspberry to begin with was I ordered my room painted that color while travelling and it looked like a decent color online (wrong!) And, I frequently move around the furniture and clean around to switch things up. Kinda like in-game.

Also DeKay omg why do you wake up so darn early?! I go to sleep as late as 1:00 am because I just have trouble falling asleep, but I start off my typical day at 9:00 am. Even when fasting. 😂

WMLT buy a pet monkey, like the one in Pirates of the Caribbean?

It depends on what fasting you're talking about. Mine is the Ramadan kind, so I have to eat before sun rise and get to eat again when the sun has set. Over here, the sun rises at about 5.30am. So I have to wake up before that.

And on normal days, I just love waking up at 6-6.30am. I'm just used to waking early like that even my body doesn't need an alarm anymore. :D I go to sleep at about 10.15pm so that's the difference.

You for the pet monkey.

WMLT be brave enough to pet any wild animal that's been tamed if told that it's fine to do so?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Me. Obviously. If you won't buy a monkey, I can only assume you aren't a fan 😂. I own a tropical turtle and two beautiful chickens, so undomesticated isn't new for me. I also wear my friend's pet snake like a boa once in a while, and hold my other friend's parrot.

And oh that makes sense! Mine is the Lent kind.

WMLT crash a wedding party?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I actually would be brave enough to touch wild animals as long as it's safe. I just don't really like monkeys so much and they're illegal here to keep as pets anyways. :tongue: I held a boa once when I was 8. :D Snakes are fun cuz their scales are weird that it makes it feel like they're slimy... but they're not. And I've always wanted to touch a tarantula or any kinda wild cat. Maybe one day, I will. I'm always like, "Touch all da things!!!" if there was no one to tell me otherwise. 🙈

Me. Hahaha. I always get offended when I don't invited to a wedding. LOL.

WMLT love milkshake more?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    I am all about that milkshake life, so me probably!

WMLT to a whole packet of biscuits in one sitting?
  • Options
    Definitely you! I keep my dosage of sugar as low as possible... except when it comes to cheesecake. Mmm. Cheesecake.

WMLT write fanfiction???
  • Options
    You.

WMLT read fanfiction?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I feel like I would be a safe bet. After all, fervent readers make ardent writers 😂 Also, fanfic often isn't as weird as people paint it to be haha. Its more of an umbrella term encompassing any work created by fans wishing to live forever in the fantasy lands they first fell in love with. In a way, it's like playing the sims.

WMLT to have milked a cow before?
  • Options
    You.

WMLT love sleeping?
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file