Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fixer Upper: Design | Renovate | Create [CLOSED]

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    It makes sense @aricarai. I'm just going to think of it that way as I love to redo homes.
  • Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Please count me in, I'm in a mood for building.
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    taratownie wrote: »
    Please count me in, I'm in a mood for building.

You got it! On the list you go :)

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I got my eye on this one dear. Booked Marked

@BreeMiles - thanks for lurking darlin' - would love to see something from you if you've got the time <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Ok definitely interested dear count me in and I will give it a go!! If RL don't take me down! <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Ok definitely interested dear count me in and I will give it a go!! If RL don't take me down! <3

YAY! I got you in! LOL :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 & @BreeMiles - I <3 you ladies!
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Arica for hosting this. Please put me down as interested, as this sounds like a lot of fun. I too, love all of the design and renovation shows, in fact, I even DVR a lot of them, lol. I'm pretty much addicted to the HGTV network.

One question as I was reading over all the rules: Should we keep the houses on the same lot size, or can we place them down on a smaller lot?
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Thanks Arica for hosting this. Please put me down as interested, as this sounds like a lot of fun. I too, love all of the design and renovation shows, in fact, I even DVR a lot of them, lol. I'm pretty much addicted to the HGTV network.

One question as I was reading over all the rules: Should we keep the houses on the same lot size, or can we place them down on a smaller lot?

Yaaay! Lovely to see you here @Sandraelle! I'll definitely mark you down as interested!

That's a really good question - and actually I didn't think it was possible to move houses to smaller lots (I totally love that I can learn new things about the Sims 3 all the time) - but for the purpose of this contest, let's keep them in the same place.
  • Options
    aricarai wrote: »

Yaaay! Lovely to see you here @Sandraelle! I'll definitely mark you down as interested!

That's a really good question - and actually I didn't think it was possible to move houses to smaller lots (I totally love that I can learn new things about the Sims 3 all the time) - but for the purpose of this contest, let's keep them in the same place.

Oh my gosh, silly me! Of course you can't move houses to smaller lots, I don't know what I was thinking. You are so right, that was a really dumb question! LOL
  • Options

Oh my gosh, silly me! Of course you can't move houses to smaller lots, I don't know what I was thinking. You are so right, that was a really dumb question! LOL

No question is a dumb question. I actually think that would be a really cool feature - if it went off the size of the house instead of the lot size!
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    Please put me down as interested. This is exactly the type of thing I was hoping I would find upon my return. I'm so excited. Thank you for hosting it.
  • Options
    Please put me down as interested. This is exactly the type of thing I was hoping I would find upon my return. I'm so excited. Thank you for hosting it.

Yay! I'm so happy to have you @Faith_Andhope! Consider you added :)
  • Options

No question is a dumb question. I actually think that would be a really cool feature - if it went off the size of the house instead of the lot size!

Yes, I agree. I would love it if they just went off the size of the house, oh well! And I always say that too, no question is dumb if you don't know the answer to something, but in this case I did know the answer and just had a momentary brain fart! Hehe! Thanks Arica!
  • Options
    DrewRavidaDrewRavida Posts: 335 Member
    Count me in as well. I'm into renovating and redesigning houses, I will join. The budget though, $48,500 will be a challenge, so I'd better start working on it.... :)
  • Options
    DrewRavida wrote: »
    Count me in as well. I'm into renovating and redesigning houses, I will join. The budget though, $48,500 will be a challenge, so I'd better start working on it.... :)

Lovely to see you @DrewRavida ! You got it; adding you to the list now! :)
  • Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Can you remove the fences that are inside? In full renovation I guess it's ok but in design renovation that is a no right?
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    taratownie wrote: »
    Can you remove the fences that are inside? In full renovation I guess it's ok but in design renovation that is a no right?

That's a good question. You can replace them with a different fence if you like but not remove them.
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    What a great idea @aricarai there are so many great builders around. I'll definitely stop by regularly to see what everyone came up with :) .
    Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited November 2016
    I will never get used to this newer forum. I wonder how many posts I've left as drafts around instead of posting.

Anyway, yay I'm glad to see the contest up and running I love doing makeovers. I hope to participate, but honestly I'm more excited to see what everyone comes up with. Good luck everyone I've got this bookmarked. :D If you see this and are newer, come on in and say Hi and don't be intimidated to participate. Some of the most innovative lots and interesting sims I've seen were from people just getting started so everyone has something special to bring.
  • Options
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    I will never get used to this newer forum. I wonder how many posts I've left as drafts around instead of posting.

Anyway, yay I'm glad to see the contest up and running I love doing makeovers. I hope to participate, but honestly I'm more excited to see what everyone comes up with. Good luck everyone I've got this bookmarked. :D If you see this and are newer, come on in and say Hi and don't be intimidated to participate. Some of the most innovative lots and interesting sims I've seen were from people just getting started so everyone has something special to bring.

Hi Jessa *waves* thank you for popping in and thank you so much for the shout out about the contest on your page. I so hope that people will want to join as I tried to make it something that everyone could participate in!
  • Options
    Hoplass wrote: »
    What a great idea @aricarai there are so many great builders around. I'll definitely stop by regularly to see what everyone came up with :) .
    Good luck everyone!

Thank you @Hoplass! Lurk away, but would love to see something from you as well :smiley: