Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods, Oct. 27/16 + CL

Comments

• Options
    lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    Obsolete: Root Beer and Cream Cola for kids. (I don't know about the rest.) http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=579161
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited October 2016
    Teleport any sim mod is no longer working. The window don't show up and the game freezes.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Anyone know if Zerbus MINOR mods are working. He has only mentioned his career-mods on his tumblr page.
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Teleport any sim mod is no longer working. The window don't show up and the game freezes.

Scumbumbo's Teleport Any Sim seems to be working fine for me.
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member

It is working for me. I teleported and posed Sims successfully many times tonight.
  • Options
    simmerdownnahsimmerdownnah Posts: 5 New Member

It is working for me. I teleported and posed Sims successfully many times tonight.
    Cyclelegs wrote: »

Scumbumbo's Teleport Any Sim seems to be working fine for me.

That's good, I use that a lot! It will sometimes make your game freeze, but for me it's usually only 30 seconds to a minute
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member

With it working for other people, I have to ask, what Other mods (and cc?) do you have in? Maybe something else is keeping Teleport from working right for you?
  • Options
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    Anyone know if Zerbus MINOR mods are working. He has only mentioned his career-mods on his tumblr page.

Trial and error, darlin'... try them and see what happens. MC broke so badly I got a lastexception file from just the base mod.

Nothing beats hands-on knowledge, drop one in, see what happens. (Check /Sims4 for LastExceptions, since we don't have MC's logging for the moment.)

And let us know what you find out, we've got lists to fill. LOL!
  • Options
    More news on itasan2's Swipe mod:

Compatibility:
    Swipe_NoNeedForTrait... doesn't work after a patch of October 27, 2016 (PC Version 1.24.102.1020).
    Swipe_NoNeedForInterval... compatible with the latest patch of October 27, 2016 (PC Version 1.24.102.1020)

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572078
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I've been slowly going through my mods one by one, and found one that was causing the longer than it should loading screen.
    h_tt_p://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577301
    It's called New storage and functions for many, many objects.

I have all the 'New Storage' Mod files in my game. For me, the one causing the game to fail to load into live mode is - MTS_coolspear1_1625215_cool1_LargerStorageCapacity_Aquariums99_SD. The game loads OK with all the rest of the files loaded and I don't get any 'lastexceptions'. I don't have the 'Packing Crate' mod. I have tested a good number, but not all, of the modified items and they seem to work OK.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Gonna keep this bookmarked
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    @DanaKScullyFBl I also have the voidcritters for all ages mod. I have quite a few of the broken mods actually so ill go update or remove them
  • Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    edited October 2016
    @neia or @ChloeDeCookie can you upload somewhere the extracted resource files for the new patch? please... (I know that will be a large zip)
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    @catalina_45 I dunno how to do that.. And my game has conflictin mods so why would it be useful?
  • Options
    lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    edited October 2016
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I've been slowly going through my mods one by one, and found one that was causing the longer than it should loading screen.
    h_tt_p://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577301
    It's called New storage and functions for many, many objects.

I have all the 'New Storage' Mod files in my game. For me, the one causing the game to fail to load into live mode is - MTS_coolspear1_1625215_cool1_LargerStorageCapacity_Aquariums99_SD. The game loads OK with all the rest of the files loaded and I don't get any 'lastexceptions'. I don't have the 'Packing Crate' mod. I have tested a good number, but not all, of the modified items and they seem to work OK.

Really? Hmmm. I'm having no problems with the Aquarium mod. It's the Personal Storage mods by Coolspear1 that keeps my game from loading into live mode.
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    I don't know where to go with this: took all mods out, sims still stand outside when switching lots.
  • Options
    @MadIris they r supposed to... That's how the game is designed
  • Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    @catalina_45 I dunno how to do that.. And my game has conflictin mods so why would it be useful?

So, you didn't extracted the resource files. How you will try to update the mods without that?
    For the moment I'm not able to update my game, but I wanted to check my mods files.

Words are soul's image
  • Options
    nurse_blevins17nurse_blevins17 Posts: 2 New Member
    So I opened my game yesterday evening after the update and the game opened fine, but the bottom menu was gone. The sim I was controlling had no picture in the bottom left or queue of activities that would show up. The other sims in the family didn't show up at the bottom and they're career, simology, skills, needs, all that at the right was gone. All I had was the pause and play buttons. Is that MCCC? I had occult, pregnancy, and woohoo. I just deleted it after reading this discussion.
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    So I opened my game yesterday evening after the update and the game opened fine, but the bottom menu was gone. The sim I was controlling had no picture in the bottom left or queue of activities that would show up. The other sims in the family didn't show up at the bottom and they're career, simology, skills, needs, all that at the right was gone. All I had was the pause and play buttons. Is that MCCC? I had occult, pregnancy, and woohoo. I just deleted it after reading this discussion.

Depends on if it helped removing MC CMD or not. :P
    If you have out of date version of UI cheat extension, that might also be what is causing it, but that is easily fixed since it has been updated.
    Deaderpool is working on 3.0 version of MC CMD, which will be the version to look out for. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2016

Hello @nurse_blevins17
    Do you have the UI Cheats extension mod? It may have caused the issue.There had been an updated version of the mod released since the patch.
    http://modthesims.info/d/558548
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited October 2016
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @nurse_blevins17
    Do you have the UI Cheats extension mod? It may have caused the issue.There had been an updated version of the mod released since the patch.
    http://modthesims.info/d/55854

Beat you to it ;)<3
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited October 2016
    @MadIris they r supposed to... That's how the game is designed

@ChloeDeCookie Uuuummm, not since yesterday.... supposedly:

"We fixed an issue that would cause Sims to appear outside of their home on the sidewalk when players would switch between households via Manage Worlds."
  • Options
    @catalina_45 oh u mean take out the mods that have broken.. Yeah I know how to do that ill do it when I'm next on my laptop
    @MadIris really? I thought it was part of the design since its been there for so long.. Unless they changed it coz ppl were complainin about Sims bein late for work and stuff
  • Options

So, you didn't extracted the resource files. How you will try to update the mods without that?
    For the moment I'm not able to update my game, but I wanted to check my mods files.

She probably just meant she'd be searching for updated (for the patch) mod downloads from people creating the mods she uses. (Like most of the rest of us.)

What file(s) are you talking about? Are they not available here, in the Mods Tech forum? If you need something, maybe I can help you get it... but I don't USE those files, either, so I'm not sure what you're wanting.

I'm not afraid of big files. If you want something I can do, let me know, @catalina_45 . :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top