Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unbind Voodoo Doll?

Not sure if I have a glitch with unbinding a voodoo doll or not, since this is the first time I have used one. Could someone confirm for me at what level of the mischief skill the option to unbind should show?

My sim was level 6 when I had him buy a voodoo doll and bind it to another sim. He is now level 8 but no unbind option appears. I've had him summon the sim to which it is bound to his home lot, tried just inviting the sim to the home lot and even checked for the interaction while around the sim at a park but only have the "do voodoo" or "place in world" interactions appear. Is my sim still not at a high enough level of mischief? I was under the impression the option to unbind would appear at level 5 from the guide on SimsVIP and he was beyond that when I initially got the doll. I'm not sure if something has changed, if my game has glitched, or if the unbind option for the doll isn't functioning as it should. Input as to what I should be seeing, or if I'm doing something wrong, would be appreciated.

BTW, I have tried deleting the slot 1 auto saves and the localthumbcache.package files to see if it made a difference but it didn't. I haven't tried a game repair because I haven't been having other problems but can easily do so if anyone else can tell me their doll is showing the unbind option. I can't roll back to an earlier save before the sim bought the voodoo doll because I didn't think about the fact I might hit a problem with unbinding and have saved too many times since its purchase.

Comments