Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grayed-out Llama in Relationships tab

SkidoodilybopSkidoodilybop Posts: 123 Member
What does this Llama represent? Was this sim purged from my game? Has anyone else seen this? I can't find any other posts regarding this situation and I'm so confused - how weird!

Sims%204%20grey%20llama_zpsusdnnqd4.png?t=1476488946

Comments

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Yes, that means they're culled or deleted... At least that's what it meant when I'd see it in my notifications and sometimes chat queue. I haven't seen it in my relationships tab though.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    What does this Llama represent? Was this sim purged from my game? Has anyone else seen this? I can't find any other posts regarding this situation and I'm so confused - how weird!

Sims%204%20grey%20llama_zpsusdnnqd4.png?t=1476488946

Ack. I've never seen that in my game.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I think it means you are no longer friends with Kuzco.

sceptical-kuzco-e1384209606623.jpg?w=300&h=178
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello
    It is a sim that has been either culled by the game or deleted. I am sorry that you have this icon in your relationship panel.

Repairing the game may help to remove it, To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder
  • Options
    Piperbird wrote: »
    I think it means you are no longer friends with Kuzco.

sceptical-kuzco-e1384209606623.jpg?w=300&h=178

Lol! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Cement wrote: »
    Yes, that means they're culled or deleted... At least that's what it meant when I'd see it in my notifications and sometimes chat queue. I haven't seen it in my relationships tab though.

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    RIP xx
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2016
    Gonna start calling this game the Sims Mafia game - where the game puts out a hit on Sims. Odd we can't talk about violence in this forum but their game murders sims everyday! Seems to me the culling agent needs banned.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I actually get the llama sometimes when an avatar for a queued action isn't working properly, so it doesn't necessarily have to mean that Sim has been culled. It could just be a temporary error that disappears when you restart.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I have it on a house lot in my library. I also have it in the traits. So I think it is for errors. I have since taken out all my mods and it has gone from the trait area, but not from the lot.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Better than having 1000 ghost friends I guess
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    That's a llamacorn. It's the placeholder image that gets pulled when the correct thumbnail can't be found. Although I don't think I've ever seen it on a Sim in the rel panel before. It's definitely a bug, though.

@Skidoodilybop would you be able to share your save file that's exhibiting this issue, so that my team can investigate and file a report? Thank you much!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Anyone else kinda likes saying skidoodilybop out loud? :)

At first I thought maybe they were "friends" with the toy llamacorn. doh! :#
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    LMAO. What the heck? Maybe this is a sign that Llamas are coming to the game in a Pets update. Just kidding. Just my conspiracy theory for the day.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello @Skidoodilybop
    It would be great to do what SimGuruNick posted and share your save file with him.

To send your save file to the SimGuru, zip your save file into a zip folder, upload the zip folder to Dropbox , mediafire or google drive, then pm him the link to the file that you have uploaded.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Love your username, Skidoodilybop!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Anyone else kinda likes saying skidoodilybop out loud? :)

Hahaha! My name is sort of a pairing of Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy when he sings/snaps over a guy he fought in a bathroom, and the B52's singing in "Rock Lobster" :grin: I almost feel bad when people ask for my e-mail :flushed:
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Oh, could that lama icon show up when a sim is stuck some place or when a sim is dying. I seen lamma on my queere as my sim was dying, just for a few minutes before the ghost version of my sim appeared.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."