Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 City Living Trailer

Comments

• Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    @SimGuruDrake I'm sad For You said no life state in The Sims 4 City Living You is Bad no life state i'm Sad I want to be where Life State Why Said no life state now I'm angry on You Not Good Yes Take Life State Vampires Or Werewolf please please please please please please please please You
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    what's with the pink raccoon?

OMG I thought the same thing, :)
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited September 2016
    fake wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake I'm sad For You said no life state in The Sims 4 City Living You is Bad no life state i'm Sad I want to be where Life State Why Said no life state now I'm angry on You Not Good Yes Take Life State Vampires Or Werewolf please please please please please please please please You

what.

Also there's no way they could add anything unplanned for this late into the development.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member

Lol, this made me laugh - even though it is incomprehensible gibberish.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited September 2016

In translation:

I'm sad that you said there are no new life states in the The Sims 4 City Living. Having no new life state is bad. I want a new life state. Why did you say there's no new life state? Now I'm angry with you. It's not good. Put Vampires or Werewolves in City Living please please...etc. Thank you.

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »

what.

Also there's no way they could add anything unplanned for this late into the development.

They could do a GT and make us wait a few more months
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif
    Exactly my reaction when I heard Tegan and Sara from the trailer. Awesome choice! Now I should watch it again because I didn't pay too much attention, I was just dancing. :D
  • Options
    All I am going to say bout it is this, if there is no Vamps in the city life, then I will be peeved, But apartments are in it so I will probably get it just the same, They better add in Gothic stuff soon though, I am so tired of waiting.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    All I am going to say bout it is this, if there is no Vamps in the city life, then I will be peeved, But apartments are in it so I will probably get it just the same, They better add in Gothic stuff soon though, I am so tired of waiting.

From this thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/899585/vampires-in-city-life-please/p3

@SimGuruDrake said....

There are no new life states featured in the new EP.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member

Prepare to be peeved then. There's no new life state in City Living.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15191167/#Comment_15191167

• Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    I'm just hoping that the elevators are something we can add to houses instead of stairs since we don't have any spiral staircases. I miss the spiral staircases from both Sims 2 and 3. I also would like to build apartments. Hoping for ones more like Sims 2.
  • Options

From this thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/899585/vampires-in-city-life-please/p3

@SimGuruDrake said....

There are no new life states featured in the new EP.

thanks I marked it then made My comment on it as well.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Arletta wrote: »

Prepare to be peeved then. There's no new life state in City Living.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15191167/#Comment_15191167

I am upset bout it and got a right to be, If they do not add in Gothic stuff soon, then they can kiss My money goodbye as well, I am not asking for Toddler's and such even though I think those should be in there as well, I am asking for GOTHIC, like Cemeteries/Graveyards, Coffins, Dead Trees & bushes, Gothic Fashion styles, Longer Hair styles, Long & Short Polished Nails, stuff like that should of also been in dang game by now, I can not add in CC to My game or mods, so I have to wait for EA and Maxis to finally add stuff in, Grrr.
    I also want Wings and Fangs.
  • Options
    BruceSF55BruceSF55 Posts: 135 Member
    Ahem *clears throat* "SQUEEEEEEEE !!!!!"
  • Options
    paige35617paige35617 Posts: 52 Member
    I didn't think I would be, but I am really excited for this pack!!!
    "Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain" - Vivian Greene

tumblr_lzyx3cfbsx1ql141xo1_250.gif
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Lutefisk wrote: »
    I hope I don't sound like too much of a downer, but I don't think that silver box thing is an elevator. It looks like it's inside the apartment-- I think it might be a one-tile closet?

If you look closely and carefully, you'll notice there is that line gap between the "doors", which can resembles an elevators doors to me. It also be un-usual for the closest to be in the middle of the lobby (also, I didn't notice any stairs around there, so there isn't any other good argument to confirm that they aren't in the game, unless sims can teleport in and out an apartment (doubting though as that would be a stupid move for maxis to create that kind of silly flaw).
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Can you confirm if pool tables are coming back?
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Have you checked the blog post? Three new careers!

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/the-sims-4-city-living-news

:/ was expecting something more crooked. I like the idea of politicians, but social media and critic? Eh?
    What would have been really perfect here is police NPC and burglars. I mean you're talking about downtown.

True, maybe they didn't market those as they'll put them in a patch? Who knows.

There's a politician in the trailer.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Welcome to the forums, @fake :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    lukas11xxf wrote: »
    I hope I don't sound like too much of a downer, but I don't think that silver box thing is an elevator. It looks like it's inside the apartment-- I think it might be a one-tile closet?

If you look closely and carefully, you'll notice there is that line gap between the "doors", which can resembles an elevators doors to me. It also be un-usual for the closest to be in the middle of the lobby (also, I didn't notice any stairs around there, so there isn't any other good argument to confirm that they aren't in the game, unless sims can teleport in and out an apartment (doubting though as that would be a plum move for maxis to create that kind of silly flaw).

If you look closely and carefully, you'll notice there is that line gap between the "doors", which can resembles an elevators doors to me. It also be un-usual for the closest to be in the middle of the lobby (also, I didn't notice any stairs around there, so there isn't any other good argument to confirm that they aren't in the game, unless sims can teleport in and out an apartment (doubting though as that would be a plum move for maxis to create that kind of silly flaw).

Oh and I just remember a legit screenshot of the elevator in this forum that proofs even more that elevators will exist in the game. Sin_t_tulo.png
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Oh and I just remember a legit screenshot of the elevator in this forum that proofs even more that elevators will exist in the game. Sin_t_tulo.png

Nice catch!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited September 2016
    @SimGuruDrake
    I was reading an article at here and I wanted to know if you could speak to this blurb:

"Apartments are a completely new addition that will put players in the midst of a bustling residential area. Changes will be limited to decors and furniture. There is no option to modify the layout of the apartment as you usually do with an individual house. For those who have managed to earn a lot and rent a pent house in such a huge city, the experience will be totally different and more sophisticated. However, the pent houses will be rolled out at a later date as a part of the City Living expansion pack."

1st bolded bit: Do you know if this includes interior walls like we saw in the video with the Penthouse?
    2nd bolded bit: What does that mean? - answered by SimGuruJessica on twitter "it's inaccurate."
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    :s tonight you're fuel for my fire :s you can't stop desire, oh oh oh oh oh :s stop desire oh oh oh oh oh :s
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Jerrello wrote: »

There are no pool tables in City Living.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Jerrello wrote: »

There are no pool tables in City Living.

Oh, that's a pity.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.