Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUILD BY STORY

Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
0RU4Uhh.png

Hey guys welcome to my in-game CC builds and play.
I finally actually started playing the game and wanted to come up with a concept to showcase my CC builds in my game and decided to make it a combined effort showcasing the builds through the eyes and journeys of my sim as I play, build and move along.
Call it build by story if you will lol

So this is Rene, she is a young adult and single (I hope) She used her inheritance from her father to by her own boutique and this is where her journey and my building starts...at home and work.. and where-ever she takes us...this thread is for showcase purposes only :)

I do have another thread for non-cc builds which could be found on the gallery, the builds here are all loaded with cc and is not available on the gallery

Comments

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    This is just an awesome idea @Zita1966z. Can't wait to follow your building experience with your beautiful sim, Rene. <3 I have bookmarked it, let the journey begin. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Aaw thanks @abelhinha35 I'm excited to share my game-play and builds Mwah <3

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Q1nFu02.png

Looking for a property 2 buy was an easy decision for Rene. She knew she wanted to live in the Sea Bay (Windenburg) area and the moment she saw the Old Steel factory building that was transformed in2 lofts she fell in love with it. She adored the little shops below and was over the moon when she learned that the penthouse was on the market. She clinched the deal and phoned her mom to arrange the move..yes, she is a little spoiled..
    The old Steel factory - now called STONE BRIDGE LOFTS

2ATW26A.jpg

Rene arrived at her new loft apartment with the last few boxes

hfx13uy.jpg

Finally settled and appreciating the view from her top floor loft

k6K4NbP.jpg

Time 2 explore the loft,

The entrance hall is narrow but inviting, with minimal furnishings and big paintings on the wall.

6cbkoOT.jpg

Bath Room

The bathroom is black with gold and beige tones. She is happy to have space to do her laundry.
    The bathroom consists of a Jacuzzi (Definitely spoiled), modern shower and double basins

SLUV5b3.jpg

SwZJp6U.jpg

..and off course she had 2 test the Jacuzzi (now I'm convinced she is spoiled)

C9bVoec.jpg

Bedroom

The loft is mainly open plan with only glass doors separating the rooms. Looking at her decorative taste as a young adult, Rene has some tomboy tendencies, which showcases her strong personality and diversity

The bedroom area is smaller with space for a double bed, build in cupboards and a dressing table

Y6pvWIG.jpg

p7K91xm.jpg

Living Room

The living room is spacious and flows in2 the kitchen. Beautiful views from the steel windows over the city of Sea Bay makes this room her favorite place in the loft

5ax9G0j.jpg

aZrSh81.jpg

Kitchen

Even though space allows it, Rene opted not to have a dining room preferring to have her meals in the living room or outside at the pool area.
    The kitchen is compact an in a L-form with a work bench on the opposite side. Perfect for a single sim starting out.

BDmpqIS.jpg

MmvsW5G.jpg

aoClTPz.jpg

Study

The study area is spacious and was a perfect fit, once she decided not 2 opt for a dining room area. This room is basically used as a store room combined study. Above all it holds sentimental value for Rene, as her father's bookcase and desk found it's way here. She mentioned that this room would be her sanctuary.

T18YK4W.jpg

Patio area

This area could be the reason for the expensive price tag off the loft. It features a stunning view over Sea Bay. The pool is a decent size and her father's big old Honolulu Bar completed the picture for Rene. She imagines having a few get-together's here, entertaining friends and family. The patio is completed by big pots and plants bringing the outdoors..indoor..

UEiqokt.jpg

CAByYr1.jpg

jmd4ENG.jpg

Next stop...A look at the boutique she bought..called Diva' s Boutique
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will look forward to reading about your sim in your game and seeing your cc builds :) Happy Simming!

Thank you @Rosemow appreciate the visit <3
  • Options
    iGgSP4h.png

BssInp0.png

..I doubt that lol but Rene is driven and fashion is her passion. She was excited to open her store and arrived at her boutique early to make sure everything is perfect for the grand opening.

This building is also an older building that was restored to keep it's natural curb appeal whilst translating in2 a more modern interior. There are 2 levels in the boutique and Rene hopes 2 cater for the fashionista's of Sea Bay and surrounding areas.

DIVA BOUTIQUE
    The sign was made by me

o9am0JJ.jpg

Rene arriving at the boutique

F81Kr0W.jpg

Settling in, doing some cash flow checks and inspecting the inventory

pndnUzz.jpg

3GISDlv.jpg

Ground Floor

JfR3pt9.jpg

bHlqSKE.jpg

YOuEFvt.jpg

SkkNoG4.jpg

ilKFqow.jpg

VA99XIm.jpg

7J2sJ1g.jpg

2uPL91F.jpg

Y0G8BWz.jpg

V1BgafT.jpg

Upstairs
    Including rest room and staff cafeteria
    Lol The manikins have yet 2 be dressed
    The male framed picture was made by me

N3hdLWI.jpg

FygQc2b.jpg

x5xjWZL.jpg

cjp8Qdm.jpg

G81xqvn.jpg

FYM7Nis.jpg

jzjwD7h.jpg

bop9CuW.jpg

Next stop...Rene makes a mental note to pop in 2 the bakery for some fresh rolls and cake
  • Options
    MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    I love this <3 Your builds are awesome :)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
  • Options
    MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Thanks @joanb615 <3

You're welcome <3
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    This is so awesome :3 Those lofts are really cool. My dream home, yo :P
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Rene's Loft Apartment and her Diva Boutique that she owns looks so very nice! :) The cc furnishings look so very great! It was very nice seeing pictures of the areas in each of the builds. They are very nice places for her to live in and to run as a boutique store!
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    This is so freaking cool!!!!! I love it!!!
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Love the layout of your thread @Zita1966z, I am quite excited to follow Rene's journey as you build the progression in her sim life. You are an amazing builder, my friend. <3 I wonder what she is going to do or visit next? :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    You have a wonderful design sense, @Zita1966z . The loft apartment and boutique are both beautiful! :smiley:
  • Options
    JenLadyBird88JenLadyBird88 Posts: 553 Member
    incredible zita!
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Amazing builds so diverse and the interior looks fabulous <3 I love it :) Absolutely stunning <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I've GOTTA HAVE that dress shop!!!! So nice!!! Bookmarked.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Pam <3 As mentioned in my pm..I'll find a way when having some free time to link the cc to the builds. (Huge job haha)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Zita1966z wrote: »
    Thanks Pam <3 As mentioned in my pm..I'll find a way when having some free time to link the cc to the builds. (Huge job haha)

AWESOME!!! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    There is a lot of style and unique designs here, and the small details like the dog and cleaning equipment behind the counter make it so much more interesting to watch. Details are important and give that live-in feel. I'm a writer and i am enjoying Rene's journey so far.

• Options
    Rf884Eh.png

Rene is happy how her 1st day at her new boutique turned out and makes her way to Bibi's Bakery for some well deserved treats and fresh bread.
    Bibi's bakery is not your traditional "granny bakery" Nope, Bibi is a worldly lady and she likes the finer things in life but everybody knows that she is a bit shady and that the bakery actually belongs to her soft spoken husband Carl.

Rene arrives at the bakery

fkrnobe.jpg

pcSd8yo.jpg

kpgWqbU.jpg

Once inside she makes a quick stop at the ATM but big Alfie beat her to it. He is such a gentle soul and a regular visitor here at Bibi's bakery

sSJx1F0.jpg

Oh and this is Carl. He does all the work in the bakery and has yet to learn how 2 put Bibi on a leash..if only she wants 2 stop spending..

bVTvyUf.jpg

Talk about the shop-a-holic Prada addict.....Bibi acknowledges Rene with a slight movement off her head when Rene enters the baked goods section

8emsJWD.jpg

Alfie is already eyeing the creamy cakes as Rene walks over to the cupcake and doughnut section..

C3XxWsK.jpg

EyGio9s.jpg

Rene greets Lola, who has been here since the bakery opened and orders her fav deserts

bYBM032.jpg

On her way to the other pastries, she sees the other staff member Gilda and customer Mrs Hildebrand engaged in a light convo

x5pgGfN.jpg

Lola comes over to help Rene decide and recommends the caramel ..but Rene is eyeing the chocolate bar in the vending machine. She decides to rather visit her fav part of the bakery, the fresh baked bread and rolls

gtR8vBQ.jpg

Oh how she loves the smell here..hmmm maybe what 2 choose?

cjv28JA.jpg

JYnsi3G.jpg

After making her selection, Rene turns around and sees Hilda, a rich widow and Bibi's bff, teasing Carl's cat, Kietsie...mainly known as the bakery cat..

cNY88eQ.jpg

On her way out she forgot to say cheers to Carl, but he is surely hard at work, baking cupcakes for tomorrow...poor Carl

rHqF0tm.jpg

Oh my its already getting dark outside, Rene makes her way to her car and heads home ....

ol7ufJi.jpg

Tomorrow is Friday..wonders where will Rene visit or shop next? Or maybe she will pop in at the new bar in Sea Bay ...
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bibi's Bakery is so very nice! :) The cakes, bread and other baked goods in the bakery look so very nice! It was very nice seeing pictures of Rene 's visit to the Bakery and meeting the staff who work there. The cc furnishing of the bakery looks very great! :)
    I hope that she enjoys her visit to the bar tomorrow.
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Awesome lots @Zita1966z <3 I love the bakery!!
  • Options
    Shelby1234Shelby1234 Posts: 52 Member
    There is a lot of style and unique designs here, and the small details like the dog and cleaning equipment behind the counter make it so much more interesting to watch. Details are important and give that live-in feel. I'm a writer and i am enjoying Rene's journey so far.
    Very cool Jendowoz, I'm a Journalist and I completely agree, @Zita1966z small details are impeccable and absolutely enhance the story! B)

• Options
    Shelby1234Shelby1234 Posts: 52 Member
    @Zita1966z
    I don't have a clue as to where to start except to just simply say WOW! It feels like I'm looking at a totally different game or maybe Sims10? :o
    I can't even imagine having the talent to say "Hmm... (Blank) would look good here, so I'll go MAKE one"!!!
    I'm in complete awe of you!
    Fondly,
    Shelby