Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I can't read the episode, when I go to the page, it says that that this page does not exist :(
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I can't read the episode, when I go to the page, it says that that this page does not exist :(

Try now!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Congrats Haylo! I was so close to winning that Veto, I originally had 45 and changed it to 41 and that made the difference.

Good luck Kali!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats on the Veto win Haylo! :mrgreen:

Good luck to Skelda and Kali.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    I am laughing so hard at the episode

But also not laughing bc voting yeah
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Who has submitted their vote so far

Smarties
    Haylo
    Jaynnick
    Yannik
    TSS

Who has yet to submit their vote

@rosey1579
    @ninjakid150
    @lovesstorms
    @Tip

Please send your vote ASAP
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Smarties
    Haylo
    Jaynnick
    Yannik
    TSS

@rosey1579
    @TheSingingSimmer
    @ninjakid150
    @lovesstorms
    @Tip

I'm confused, you said I submitted my vote but then you said I still need to?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    So sorry. All I do is spend time at the hospital anymore and I barely have time to think. lol I'll try to send in mine shortly.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Smarties
    Haylo
    Jaynnick
    Yannik
    TSS

@rosey1579
    @ninjakid150
    @lovesstorms
    @Tip

I'm confused, you said I submitted my vote but then you said I still need to?

I have made a mistake
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    So sorry. All I do is spend time at the hospital anymore and I barely have time to think. lol I'll try to send in mine shortly.

It's alright.

And right when you turn in your vote, I was going to post on your wall to remind you of your vote until I realized that I didn't have to. LOL!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I love your icon, I'm so excited for V3. My favorite character so far is probably the tennis player.
  • Options
    I love your icon, I'm so excited for V3. My favorite character so far is probably the tennis player.

Yeah Oma seems to be my favorite character so far just because of his interesting talent which I kinda found unexpected due to his appearance and the fact that he seems Gundham.

Angie is my second favorite just because she looks like Hina and I am a fan of her talent.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Sending my vote now.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Yeah Oma seems to be my favorite character so far just because of his interesting talent which I kinda found unexpected due to his appearance and the fact that he seems Gundham.

Angie is my second favorite just because she looks like Hina and I am a fan of her talent.

I think Oma is cool as well, I loved Gundham so I welcome him. I love Kaede's design and the fact that she has an actual talent (Piano).
    Ryoma's design is hilarious but I'm getting Teruteru vibes from him, so I hope he won't get killed early in the game. I'm also getting a Hiyoko impression from that magician girl, and I loved Hiyoko so much even though no one else in the fan base does, I was so mad when Mikan murdered her.
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

I think Oma is cool as well, I loved Gundham so I welcome him. I love Kaede's design and the fact that she has an actual talent (Piano).
    Ryoma's design is hilarious but I'm getting Teruteru vibes from him, so I hope he won't get killed early in the game. I'm also getting a Hiyoko impression from that magician girl, and I loved Hiyoko so much even though no one else in the fan base does, I was so mad when Mikan murdered her.

I loved her myself I just don't hold my breath on the characters too much since I know over half of them will die

I'm about to start the dangan ronpa 3 anime now :)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options

Yeah, Hiyoko kinda walked away as my least favorite character though I do admit that I felt Mikan killing her just because she was a witness was kinda disappointing since Mikan was Hiyoko's favorite bullying target and I felt that it should of been more as her getting revenge for the bullying instead of that.

Though in general, Mikan's murder kinda su.cks as it kinda has a lot of plot holes as if you take a look at this page and scroll down when they are talking about Chapter Three, you will notice a bunch of them- http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Headscratchers/SuperDanganRonpa2

I get that Fuyuhiko was supposed to die instead of Hiyoko first and they might have to quick change some things but I feel like it should be more clear considering how the murder was supposed to have major foreshadowing to the cast being the remnants of despair.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    nvm..
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    First of all, I apologize if I make too many posts on this thread and have a huge mess like I did with the Interactive Reality Show Community thread.

Second of all, I want to state I took all of the screenshots for the next episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    First of all, I apologize if I make too many posts on this thread and have a huge mess like I did with the Interactive Reality Show Community thread.

Second of all, I want to state I took all of the screenshots for the next episode.

lmao accurate
  • Options
    http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/10/srass3e4.html

I know this episode seems short but there was supposed a hurricane in Florida soon-ish. While it does not seem as bad right now, I want to be prepared in case my power goes out.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/10/srass3e4.html

I know this episode seems short but there was supposed a hurricane in Florida soon-ish. While it does not seem as bad right now, I want to be prepared in case my power goes out.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I saw it on the news and it looks bad... So stay safe...
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Thanks for keeping me guys. <3 Sorry to see you go Kali.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Sent the next HOH competition
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    aw this hoh comp is hard