Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited September 2016
    I took all of the pictures.

Just one thing though. I made a last minute change to the host this season who is Ani Shallow. Because of this, Ani will be referred to Jelly throughout the season to prevent confusion.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah, A rather intriguing host this season. Cant wait to see what Ani is like during the season. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    The first episode is out

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/09/sims-reality-all-stars-season-3-episode.html

Just for the record, somebody sent me a diary room entry for this episode. I totally forgot about it but I have your character to state shades of it except for one sentence. I am going to go back and put that sentence sometime later I just the episode to get out.

Alliance e-mail will be sent soon.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Just one other thing.

The hidden immunity idol is now hidden somewhere in the forums or my blog. If you want to have it, you must find a certain password to find that idol and privately contact me with that password to have the idea either through e-mail, private messaging, skype, or whatever method you have of privately telling me it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Nice first episode.

Congrats on winning the first HOH Twiddle :) Fungi is awesome

Also I'm happy I'm safe for another week
    Also, to the Head of Household, do not send your nominations until you have received an e-mail from me (Not The Alliance E-mail By The Way). And I need the Head of Household to at least inform me that they have read it before I send the e-mail so that I won't spoil it for them.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Oooh, Premier ep. Most splendiferous. :mrgreen:

*Reads ep*

Eeeeeeppppp!!!! :scream: I'm so excited, I dont think i've ever won a HoH comp quite like this before.

Well, As they say with great power comes great responsibility. I think i'll have to choose noms carefully, I'll be hounest i have no idea what i'm doing. :p:D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Nice first episode.

Congrats on winning the first HOH Twiddle :) Fungi is awesome

Also I'm happy I'm safe for another week

Thank you Smarties, Taz is awesome too.

In fact, They are all awesome. Cant say there's one i dont like, They are all fab. ;)

Speaking of which, I <3 the host (Ani), She reminds me of an old style bond villain. >:)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    The deleted scene was so funny!! Ani is a very funny host.
    edited September 2016
    I shall warn you this-

If you want to find the idol and use it to save somebody for Twiddle's nominations, then you must find it and state you that you want to use it by Wednesday.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Already got Twiddle's nominations along with his other stuff

But I will wait until Thursday to do the episode due to the hidden immunity idol stuff
    BTW, call me Jake.
    In five hours from now, if you have a hidden immunity idol, you can not play it to save somebody from possibly being nominated

BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    As I was taking pictures, I came across this-

Te25EpH.png

You see as I was moving some sims, I kinda created some "clone sims". Let's state that Rachel from the Mole is now dating Levi's clone in my game.

Does anybody want to make Rachel/Levi canon?

Just an update. Levi's clone just literally asked Rachel to marry him and she stated yes.

@Kaliko103 do you have any thoughts on this?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Working on Episode Two by the way
    BTW, call me Jake.
    New episode is finally out

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/09/sims-reality-all-stars-season-3-episode_19.html

@TheSingingSimmer @jaynnick @YJB19299 @tip @twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @KingSmarties @HayloHusky @Skelda @Kaliko103 @rosey1579

Also, I am limited the screen time for this episode to seven people just to save time typing it. The five people who do not receive screen time in this episode will be the only people to receive screen time for the next episode.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Hmmm... Me wonders now if i made the right choice with nominations. Guess only time will tell.

My apologies to those who are nominated! :'(

As for the ep, Interesting to see who's getting along with who. Blanche up to her old tricks as usual. :D
    Taz and Levi are getting mixed up and mistaken for eachother. I wonder if one of them would do that to escape a nomination? When one is nominated the other swap places with them secretly in order to win the challenge and then swap back or maybe disguise as eachother in order to learn of eachother alliances. :o

Brad has an idol clue, Wonder if that will come into play later on. ;)

All in all, Nice ep Jake. Cant wait to see what happens next.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited September 2016
    I knew it was gonna happen :P No hard feelings Twids, you know where I stand on the nominations :P I knew I was up and I actually sort of guessed who I was up against.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Yeah, nothing personal Twiddle. I get it. You didn't exactly have a ton of options.

This episode was good Jake! I liked it. Good luck on the PoV Haylo!
    Going to send the POV soon

The players playing in it are going to be-

Twiddle/Fungi
    Skelda/Blanche
    Haylo/Carlito
    Lo/Nahita
    Smarties/Taz
    TSS/Max
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Still need assignments from @TheSingingSimmer and @lovesstorms
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Still need assignments from @TheSingingSimmer and @lovesstorms

Sent. So sorry it took so long. :blush:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Going to work on most of the episode soon
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited September 2016
    http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/09/sras-season-three-episode-three.html

New episode

@tip @jaynnick @TheSingingSimmer @YJB19299 @twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @KingSmarties @HayloHusky @Skelda @rosey1579 @Kaliko103

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Please note if somebody has a hidden immunity idol, I would of privately contact them and ask them if they want to use it or not.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Yay! I won veto! Awesome! I wasn't confident at all with my answers but I actually won! That's great ^^

Good luck to the nominees! My poor fellow villains ;_:
    I sent the voting e-mail. I need everybody including Twiddle, Skelda, and Kali to check it even though they won't vote.
    BTW, call me Jake.