Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Awww darn... I knew it was coming though XD I'm sure Carlito will wiggle out of this one :P Hehe!
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Yeah I am not shocked at all, lol.

I'm not exactly a comp beast though, so this seems like a little bit of a strange time to nominate me. I understand though.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Competitions

Time for the next Power of Veto competition. The people who are playing in it are-

Yannik/Jelly
    Haylo/Carlito
    Skelda/Blanche
    TSS/Max
    Twiddle/Fungi
    Lo/Nahita

You are going to do a bit of RPGing today. With winter being here in the northern region of the world and the weather is so cold outside there, I feel like you could find some way to find warm weather. So, I thought we could something that people usually do in the summer time and that is a......

large_pool-partytitle.png

However, it is not entirely fun and games and you might want to think about your sims may do while they are in the Power of Veto carefully. All six players are assigned to a task inside the pool party. The first person to complete their task will win the Power of Veto. However, if nobody completes their task by January 9th at Midnight EST, nobody will win the Power of Veto and Carlito and Blanche will still be nominated. If somebody publicly states their task in front of everybody, they will be immediately disqualified from winning the Power of Veto.

Just some notes about the pool party. It will happened around nighttime because of Jelly's vampire state. The pool party will have a pool (duh!), a hot tub in which all six players can go inside it, a barbecue grill, and a mini-bar.

And here are some general rules of the RPG-

1. Fast forwarding is only allowed when you ask the person you are RPGing with if it is ok or not.
    2. When outside of roleplay, use (), [], or ** to speak.
    3. Woohooing is allowed but please fast forward though I can not see anybody woohooing with each other that quickly.
    4. No swearing allowed. If your sim has the need to swear, then please say the word Plum instead of the swear word.
    5. No god-modding. (aka, controlling other's Sims. Handling one of the ungrateful monsters is hard enough already)
    6. Even if your characters are mortal enemies or your sims are on opposite sides of the game, there is no reason to be mean. Please always be respectful and polite to your fellow RPGers.
    7. Please keep the posts PG-13.
    8. You can not kill other sims without permission of their creators.
    9. Have fun!

Don't start RPGing before I tell you guys to by the way.

Any questions before we start?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Any thoughts on the challenge?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Any thoughts on the challenge?

Only wondering, When do we start? :mrgreen: If we are taking part in an RPG i will have to arrange what time so i dont miss half of it. :D

Also, Expect a DRE soon. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Competitions

Time for the next Power of Veto competition. The people who are playing in it are-

Yannik/Jelly
    Haylo/Carlito
    Skelda/Blanche
    TSS/Max
    Twiddle/Fungi
    Lo/Nahita

You are going to do a bit of RPGing today. With winter being here in the northern region of the world and the weather is so cold outside there, I feel like you could find some way to find warm weather. So, I thought we could something that people usually do in the summer time and that is a......

large_pool-partytitle.png

However, it is not entirely fun and games and you might want to think about your sims may do while they are in the Power of Veto carefully. All six players are assigned to a task inside the pool party. The first person to complete their task will win the Power of Veto. However, if nobody completes their task by January 9th at Midnight EST, nobody will win the Power of Veto and Carlito and Blanche will still be nominated. If somebody publicly states their task in front of everybody, they will be immediately disqualified from winning the Power of Veto.

Just some notes about the pool party. It will happened around nighttime because of Jelly's vampire state. The pool party will have a pool (duh!), a hot tub in which all six players can go inside it, a barbecue grill, and a mini-bar.

And here are some general rules of the RPG-

1. Fast forwarding is only allowed when you ask the person you are RPGing with if it is ok or not.
    2. When outside of roleplay, use (), [], or ** to speak.
    3. Woohooing is allowed but please fast forward though I can not see anybody woohooing with each other that quickly.
    4. No swearing allowed. If your sim has the need to swear, then please say the word Plum instead of the swear word.
    5. No god-modding. (aka, controlling other's Sims. Handling one of the ungrateful monsters is hard enough already)
    6. Even if your characters are mortal enemies or your sims are on opposite sides of the game, there is no reason to be mean. Please always be respectful and polite to your fellow RPGers.
    7. Please keep the posts PG-13.
    8. You can not kill other sims without permission of their creators.
    9. Have fun!

Don't start RPGing before I tell you guys to by the way.

Any questions before we start?

Kind of a bad time to start it, I won't be on my computer from 30th December till 5th January :/
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    I was going to start it soon but I am not totally sure about that since Yannik told me that he is going to be out from December 30th to January 5th. I did want to do this challenge this week since many college/high school students are out thus many people have more free time.

To be fair though, it was kinda last minute that he told me this information. If Yannik came to be sooner about this, then we could of worked some things out. Even then, Yannik could still participate in some parts in the competition as he is not going to be 100% absent for it. Plus, he is already immune from the weakening this week and therefore he doesn't have to win this challenge if he doesn't want to be weaken this week.

So, I may go on ahead and do this challenge soon. I apologies if it doesn't seem fair to Yannik but I would of preferred if he came to be sooner about this and not tell me at the last minute and he could still participate in some parts of the competition (add in the factor of he is already immune from the weakening this week).

I have something similar to this in the first season where somebody has a finale idea but they didn't tell me about it until after they were evicted and the way I did their eviction ruined the finale idea in which I would of preferred if they came to me sooner about this.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Let the games begin

It was nighttime when six contestants were invited to be in a pool party. All of the contestants knew they have to be complete a task and they are ready to complete that task no matter what it takes.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    (Just for the record, if you want to talk OOC, use this)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Hey, everyone! Pool parties are awesome! Who wants to jump in the pool for a quick game of Marco Polo? I'll be it first, too! What a fun game to play under the stars!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    I'll get into the pool, but you better not touch me with your grubby little mitts. I enjoy seeing you struggle to find me, but I do not enjoy being found.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Ha! A game!? Marco Polo is life... I'm here to win! You'll never catch me! I mean... I've been drinking the drinks of champions! My secret blend. Its how I win so much... So bring it on! *gets in the pool*
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the offer, but I think I rather check out the hot tub in here, I heard there is a mini bar and free drinks *heads to the hot tub*
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Hey guys, A pool party huh? Groovy!

I think it's too cold for pool parties to be hounest, I'm getting ready to hibernate for the winter. Do you know what that means? .....Lots of food!

*Starts toasting mushrooms on the Grill*
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Hey guys! Is there any cake at this pool party? Can I call my relatives and ask them to come? I love pool parties! Eek! *falls into pool* Oops!
  • Options
    Lots of food sounds great, but are you sure that mushrooms are such a good idea?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Mushrooms? Ew, gross! At this time of the year, there's nothing I like to do more than eat a nice carrot cake!
  • Options
    I think I'd rather safe the carrot cake for the easter bunny *laughs*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    If you don't like carrot cake muching then what's your favorite thing to do in the summer? It better be good!
  • Options
    My favourite thing to in summer is either spending time with my family a home or at Shang Simla or eat ice cream.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Are you sure you guys dont wanna try these new mushroom burgers i made? They are totally 101% made from natural sources and they taste... Well... Like mushrooms.

I've also got some cake!.... That kinda tastes like dirt.... Well technically it is dirt.... I did'nt have alot to work with, Still Leif likes it.... Kinda....

*Eats a slice of dirt cake*

Yummy!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Ooh! Dirt cake! *vomits* Come on dude, please tell me you at least have some carrot cake!
  • Options
    Okay, the Mushroom Burger doesn't sound all too bad, but honestly I think Leif should rather eat the dirt cake if he likes it *laughs* Sorry Max, I can't offer you carrot cake, but I think here in the mini bar there is some carrot juice.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Ooh! A mini bar! *walks to bar* where's the bartender? Maybe I'll make one myself! *pours drink* Wait, why is it bubbling? *EXPLOSION* Oops..I hope people like fried carrots..
  • Options
    Umm, Max... your hair... *holds in her laughter*
    c6fj8ujnodut.png