Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2018
    @munterbacon I found this sim as a star in my game. He looks EXACTLY like Eskander Darvish, the husband of Ro in Day and Knight!!! :scream: Did you get him off the gallery or did EA steal him from your gallery?

cPtK7qA.jpg

*Throws table and curses at the sky*

Eskander was 100% CAS made. It literally looks like him with a different hairstyle and blonde hair! :open_mouth:

If you get a side profile and his nose is the same, I’m gonna be wicked suspicious! :D

Okay, in all seriousness, it’s highly unlikely they stole him, but it is crazy how similar they look! Good find Pammie!!!

It’s exact. I can’t believe they stole him! (I’m Going to believe they stole him! This is too identical!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @munterbacon I found this sim as a star in my game. He looks EXACTLY like Eskander Darvish, the husband of Ro in Day and Knight!!! :scream: Did you get him off the gallery or did EA steal him from your gallery?

cPtK7qA.jpg

Eskander was 100% CAS made. It literally looks like him with a different hairstyle and blonde hair! :open_mouth:

If you get a side profile and his nose is the same, I’m gonna be wicked suspicious! :D

Okay, in all seriousness, it’s highly unlikely they stole him, but it is crazy how similar they look! Good find Pammie!!!

It’s exact. I can’t believe they stole him! (I’m Going to believe they stole him! This is too identical!)

Without even the courtesy of a Maxis Fav! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

cPtK7qA.jpg

Without even the courtesy of a Maxis Fav! :D

I know! *gasp*

But it’s a compliment! Now EVERYONE (with Get Famous) will have him (with the weird blonde hair! :D )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    It's back!

Hoping to update twice a week. We'll see how things go.

Here's Liam's first chapter!

WUqX7os.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm so glad that this is back! <3

It was a complete surprise even though I knew it was coming back! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Welcome back! I loved Wishcaster though! But I bet this is cake to shoot after that one!
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Eeee I missed D&K so much!!! You're off to a great start already. <3 Can't wait to meet all the characters in your sig!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I'm so glad that this is back! <3

It was a complete surprise even though I knew it was coming back! :D

I like surprises! So I'm glad it was for you! ;) Happy Monday! <3
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Welcome back! I loved Wishcaster though! But I bet this is cake to shoot after that one!

Actually, I'm having a HARDER time with the next chapter because I've decided to now do my own poses and release posepacks from time to time. And I'm DETERMINED to make certain items that aren't available. But yeah, after this hurdle, the chapters will be cake to shoot. At least the first one was.
    Eeee I missed D&K so much!!! You're off to a great start already. <3 Can't wait to meet all the characters in your sig!

Thank you!!!

You'll meet one of them next chapter! (Most of those characters he'll meet either in high school or later.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    You know how long I’ve been counting down to this... so pumped to see you back!!! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yay!!! Can't wait to see what happens at the party.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So happy this is back! :) Wow Lexi has a huge family! It will be great to get to know them a little. This puffer party will sure be interesting with the Bloodmoon family there! Liam is adorable!! <3 I'm sure he will be a heart breaker when he gets older!
  • Options
    You know how long I’ve been counting down to this... so pumped to see you back!!! :heart:

Thank you!!!! :)
    Yay!!! Can't wait to see what happens at the party.

Should be...fun. >:)
    haswh wrote: »
    So happy this is back! :) Wow Lexi has a huge family! It will be great to get to know them a little. This puffer party will sure be interesting with the Bloodmoon family there! Liam is adorable!! <3 I'm sure he will be a heart breaker when he gets older!

Lexie DOES have a large family--seven children between Briar and August and Beau. ;)

Puffer party SHOULD be interesting... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I am so glad to read this story again! Nice to see Lexy, James, August, and others again <3
  • Options
    I am so glad to read this story again! Nice to see Lexy, James, August, and others again <3

Thank you! <3 It was so much fun for me to play them all again (and get inside their heads!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hey, guys!

I'm going to update sporadically because my life is crazy. So you could get three chapters in one week or one. Sorry about that but it's too much to keep a regular schedule.

Hope you enjoy!
    Wp90VkO.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Liam is definitely not happy with his mom and dad. And I don't think Lexie is either :(
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Liam surrounded by boys who don't like him and a girl who does a bit too much! His parents left him for this huge day and he is so disappointed. I feel bad for him. :/

Then there is Lexi. Not at all happy with her life. :'( So glad that Dad stepped in to to talk to her. It may not change things but maybe make her feel a bit better. I do agree that counseling might help. James seems to be a bit too self absorbed.
  • Options
    I totally get sporadic! Life can be crazy! But we are thrilled to have D&K return!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    No worries about a crazy schedule! You know I relate :joy: I’m so happy to see another chapter though!

Man @AudreyFld I don’t know about you, but I think we need to discipline these grandchildren of ours :joy: Poor Liam :( And Poor Lexie!

Drama creeping in already... I love it :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    No worries about a crazy schedule! You know I relate :joy: I’m so happy to see another chapter though!

Man @AudreyFld I don’t know about you, but I think we need to discipline these grandchildren of ours :joy: Poor Liam :( And Poor Lexie!

I think Elara has damaged them beyond repair!

• Options
    Liam is definitely not happy with his mom and dad. And I don't think Lexie is either :(

I think you’re right! :s
    haswh wrote: »
    Poor Liam surrounded by boys who don't like him and a girl who does a bit too much! His parents left him for this huge day and he is so disappointed. I feel bad for him. :/

Then there is Lexi. Not at all happy with her life. :'( So glad that Dad stepped in to to talk to her. It may not change things but maybe make her feel a bit better. I do agree that counseling might help. James seems to be a bit too self absorbed.

Yeah...Liam is struggling at the moment. And this was supposed to be an awesome day that he was looking forward to!

James likes to see what he wants and yes, he’s been used to the spotlight for way too long. Hopefully Lexie will get the counseling! Hooray for Daddy August! A nice large shoulder to lean on.

I totally get sporadic! Life can be crazy! But we are thrilled to have D&K return!

Aww...so glad you’re glad! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Your schedule is crazier than mine. Weddings are worse than birthdays/graduation!

Yes! Brooke and Nathan need your help in disciplining these children! Lol! :D

ROFL! You might be onto something there! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Your schedule is crazier than mine. Weddings are worse than birthdays/graduation!

I could send Sage after them? Could give them the scare they need? :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Poor Liam. This is a birthday he'll remember for a long time, in the way that kids do. :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options

I could send Sage after them? Could give them the scare they need? :D

Ooooh...yes! That might do the trick. >:)
    Poor Liam. This is a birthday he'll remember for a long time, in the way that kids do. :scream:

Thankfully it’s not his birthday. (He’s celebrating Henry Puffers b-day. I got the idea from my daughter. She celebrates an anime character with her friends on his birthday every year. She makes a cake, party favors, etc!)

But he may never do another one...we’ll see! Lol
    iTvMKZ8.jpg