Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    What a great end. Can't wait for the epilogue. <3

Two years goes by so fast! I'll always remember reading D&K, my first simlit. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    That was an adorable wedding! It was beautiful, good job, I bet those pesky sims were murder to keep still...oh the perils of a simlit writer lol! I didn't see Charlie at the wedding, did I miss him or was he really absent? Hmm. Anyway looking forward to the epilogue, aaaaannnnndddd the new story, sounds exciting and I know I will enjoy reading it! Now the Day/Sanderson nooboos, can't wait! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Long live for Lexie and James! *throws a confetti* The wedding was really very romantic and beautiful and they are the best most beautiful couple I have ever seen <3 It was really nice to see all Lexie's friends and to meet Jame's family. I hope Corry and Charlie are also happy, others, too. It would be hard to believe that in this generation is someone unhappy and depressed :D This generation was very light, dreamy and a real fairytale comparing to previous generations ;)
    As always I will follow you on another journey what leads into the fantasy world I love so much ;) How can I subscribe to your website?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yayyyy! :heart: Such a satisfying ending for Lexie (literally? :naughty: ) Also, I loved that last shot... so cute!

LOL!!! It was a bit satisfying, eh? :naughty:
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    It's been a little over two years since I started with Alex's generation. Sniff...

:scream:

I know!!! :cry:
    What a great end. Can't wait for the epilogue. <3

Two years goes by so fast! I'll always remember reading D&K, my first simlit. <3

It does! I can't believe it's been that long...does that mean it'll take another two years to do the rest of the generations? :scream:

Awww...I forgot it was your first simlit to read! <3

LJFoxie wrote: »
    That was an adorable wedding! It was beautiful, good job, I bet those pesky sims were murder to keep still...oh the perils of a simlit writer lol! I didn't see Charlie at the wedding, did I miss him or was he really absent? Hmm. Anyway looking forward to the epilogue, aaaaannnnndddd the new story, sounds exciting and I know I will enjoy reading it! Now the Day/Sanderson nooboos, can't wait! :wink:

Yeah...unfortunately, Charlie is still hurt and has cut ties with James and Lexie. He thought they might end up together somehow (although that was wishful thinking when he never approached her about his feelings. He was at war with himself over it and then when James came out with his feelings publicly, that was it. Hopefully, they'll mend things in the future? ;) )
    Long live for Lexie and James! *throws a confetti* The wedding was really very romantic and beautiful and they are the best most beautiful couple I have ever seen <3 It was really nice to see all Lexie's friends and to meet Jame's family. I hope Corry and Charlie are also happy, others, too. It would be hard to believe that in this generation is someone unhappy and depressed :D This generation was very light, dreamy and a real fairytale comparing to previous generations ;)
    As always I will follow you on another journey what leads into the fantasy world I love so much ;) How can I subscribe to your website?

Aww...glad you loved the wedding... <3

James' father didn't make the shot (and that was a shame because he is very beautiful in his own right:
    IWf1pJN.png

But we'll see him in Gen 6...

And I think you'll like the fantasy. If you have a WordPress, you can follow it through that. But I'll have a thread here and I'll tag you if you wish. (Also, there should be a follow through email button on the site once I start posting the blog, but look for it here first.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I have enjoyed this ride you took us all on! :smiley: Looking forward to you picking it up again whenever that is and if not what a wonderful way to end it! The wedding was beautiful and they look so happy together! <3 Looking forward to the epilogue!

Super excited for your new story!! <3<3
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    I have enjoyed this ride you took us all on! :smiley: Looking forward to you picking it up again whenever that is and if not what a wonderful way to end it! The wedding was beautiful and they look so happy together! <3 Looking forward to the epilogue!

Super excited for your new story!! <3<3

Thank you!!! <3

I was glad how it turned out. Epilogue isn't much (but took so long to shoot! Because I was waiting on nooboos to be born. ;) )

I'm excited to see you over at my other story!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Two years! It feels like just yesterday I was reading about Alex. Thank you for such a wonderful story to read. The wedding was beautiful and really sweet.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • Options
    Two years! It feels like just yesterday I was reading about Alex. Thank you for such a wonderful story to read. The wedding was beautiful and really sweet.

Time really does fly!

Thank you!! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, guys!

It's the last update of D & K for a while. Let's see how everyone is doing:

UVmHSWB.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Great send off for the gen :heart: I love that everyone ultimately got their happy ending this time around!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful epilogue! :smiley: Nice to see where everyone ended up. Looking forward to Gen 6 whenever you start back up. For now I will enjoy The Wishcaster! I tried to go to the site on discord but alas I guess I don't know how that works even though I'm on that site. I will just watch for it here.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I can't wait to see who's picked as heir :sunglasses:please be Zack he's the cuter bab
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Wonderful epilogue! :smiley: Nice to see where everyone ended up. Looking forward to Gen 6 whenever you start back up. For now I will enjoy The Wishcaster! I tried to go to the site on discord but alas I guess I don't know how that works even though I'm on that site. I will just watch for it here.

Sorry...could be my link is bad. Try this one: https://discord.gg/XUTbpTP

And thank you! <3<3<3
    Great send off for the gen :heart: I love that everyone ultimately got their happy ending this time around!

Thanks! B) Yes, had to have HEA’s for everyone... <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I can't wait to see who's picked as heir :sunglasses:please be Zack he's the cuter bab

Lol...you never know... >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    The kids look sooooo cute <3 Thanks for sharing this epilogue :)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    The epilog was great, I like happy ends :) So... now generation 6. I can see that little Liam has a lot of the Day family, he will be a charmer just like his grandpa August ;) But now your next story is coming and I can't wait when I can read it. :blush:
  • Options
    MissSassy wrote: »
    The kids look sooooo cute <3 Thanks for sharing this epilogue :)

Your welcome! (And they are even cuter adults. Yes, I peeked! :love:)
    The epilog was great, I like happy ends :) So... now generation 6. I can see that little Liam has a lot of the Day family, he will be a charmer just like his grandpa August ;) But now your next story is coming and I can't wait when I can read it. :blush:

Thank you! Yes...charmer to the last. (Both boys, actually...and that's not the last of the siblings either...) So happy to have you reading my new story! Hoping you like it! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Aww the babies are adorable!!! It was great to see how everyone is doing, although Charlie and Dom? Hmm, that one was a surprise. Great that everyone is happy! ;)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Aww the babies are adorable!!! It was great to see how everyone is doing, although Charlie and Dom? Hmm, that one was a surprise. Great that everyone is happy! ;)

LOL! I knew Dom and Charlie would surprise...she's changing a bit for him and he's changing a bit for her, but they work! Go figure! You'll see more of how they're doing in Gen 6.

Yes...cutie pie babies! (Even the weird Shadowmoon ones...hahaaa!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited September 2018
    Those babies are adorable! Well...Lexie and James’ babies were. <3 Nathan and Brooke’s kids look like little monsters! >:) Oh my! Edit to add, it was good to see Carmen/Yasmine get a happy ending!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Those babies are adorable! Well...Lexie and James’ babies were. <3 Nathan and Brooke’s kids look like little monsters! >:) Oh my! Edit to add, it was good to see Carmen/Yasmine get a happy ending!

Yes...the Shadowmoon babes are little monsters (as expected. ;) )

I actually had Yaz with Maddox at the music awards celebrity party, but she wouldn't cooperate since I had too many sims on a lot. So...I needed them to get back together after her brief stint with Charlie. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @munterbacon I found this sim as a star in my game. He looks EXACTLY like Eskander Darvish, the husband of Ro in Day and Knight!!! :scream: Did you get him off the gallery or did EA steal him from your gallery?

cPtK7qA.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Silly me to expect an update. Isn't he (famous guy) a pre-made and married to a woman? Scandalous! Ro weeps. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Silly me to expect an update. Isn't he (famous guy) a pre-made and married to a woman? Scandalous! Ro weeps. :p

He is! So...I’m wondering if EA swiped him from Munter! I mean, they’re exact right down to his goatee!

Sorry about no update. It’s going to be at least three months. :#
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @munterbacon I found this sim as a star in my game. He looks EXACTLY like Eskander Darvish, the husband of Ro in Day and Knight!!! :scream: Did you get him off the gallery or did EA steal him from your gallery?

cPtK7qA.jpg

*Throws table and curses at the sky*

Eskander was 100% CAS made. It literally looks like him with a different hairstyle and blonde hair! :open_mouth:

If you get a side profile and his nose is the same, I’m gonna be wicked suspicious! :D

Okay, in all seriousness, it’s highly unlikely they stole him, but it is crazy how similar they look! Good find Pammie!!!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)