Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    JULIEN!! I almost burst out laughing reading the chapter earlier!! I'm loving in Julien so much right now, and I'll bet Naomi will get a little bit more time if we are getting more of Julien pretty soon!! [spoiler]Can I just say that those accents are PERFECTION!! I loved line "He had a harem at just the snap of his tattooed fingers," and Naomi is too precious!! <3 [/spoiler]
    Can't wait for the next chapter!!
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @Maladi777 I would, but I think i'm sitting this one out. Jackson's ride was a little too bumpy for me. I might get seasick if I board another ship.
    Is there a spot left on Amazon Island?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Alright guys, who is joining me at the construction of the Sith ship? :D

Sith as in Darth Vader Sith or Seth??? ;) Hey...it's already in the dock.
    JULIEN!! I almost burst out laughing reading the chapter earlier!! I'm loving in Julien so much right now, and I'll bet Naomi will get a little bit more time if we are getting more of Julien pretty soon!!
    Can I just say that those accents are PERFECTION!! I loved line "He had a harem at just the snap of his tattooed fingers," and Naomi is too precious!! <3
    Can't wait for the next chapter!!

I'm loving him, too...there will be more of Naomi, of course, but not for a little bit. She will be one of Siobhan's college roomies...

We will be hearing from Julien next chapter as well...
    @Maladi777 I would, but I think i'm sitting this one out. Jackson's ride was a little too bumpy for me. I might get seasick if I board another ship.
    Is there a spot left on Amazon Island?
    Siobhan's will be bumpy but not near as nauseating, I don't think...well, I guess I can't make any promises. I WILL promise that her ride after she finds the one will be much easier... ;)

You'll have to ask @WagonFruit about Amazon island or maybe @LadyLobster . I think they're the ones in charge. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I feel like she'll spend a lot more time deciding after what happened to her daddy. And I hope she does, because that's how you find the right one.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member

Lover WitcHazard: Sith dark and mysterious and here I thought I couldn't come up with a decent ship name! Shipper os already thinking of ship ideas this is her favorite!

qgdmeDg.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    AND SO IT BEGINS.
    Omg. Siobhan, you lucky girl; I know what you have coming your way...HOTNESS. Buckets of Hotness. Hotness as far as the eye can see.
    /flail
    How do you even make a choice like that? I hope you take more than one of them for a "test drive" my dear!
    @TheGeekGamez
    There is always room on Amazon Island! We'll have the slaves air out a hut for you and make some fresh popcorn.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Ahhhh!!! Lover @WitcHazard I ADORE that SHIP SITH!!!! Wow...it's cannon already. And looks like no one could EVER shoot it down...but...
    I can't make any promises...the other ships could be bigger, meaner, more powerful. ;)
    I feel like she'll spend a lot more time deciding after what happened to her daddy. And I hope she does, because that's how you find the right one.

Yes...the things in her past or what's to come will have an affect on her love life.
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    AND SO IT BEGINS.
    Omg. Siobhan, you lucky girl; I know what you have coming your way...HOTNESS. Buckets of Hotness. Hotness as far as the eye can see.
    /flail
    How do you even make a choice like that? I hope you take more than one of them for a "test drive" my dear!
    @TheGeekGamez
    There is always room on Amazon Island! We'll have the slaves air out a hut for you and make some fresh popcorn.

I knew you'd make the slaves work a bit for another visitor. ;) It's always nice on Amazon island and HOT!!!
    Maybe she will have to test drive...two...that's all I'll promise. I'm having trouble in her teen years to keep it appropriate (the eye candy! Gah!!! Julien's a$$ alone in jeans...O.M.G.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Ahhhh!!! Lover @WitcHazard I ADORE that SHIP SITH!!!! Wow...it's cannon already. And looks like no one could EVER shoot it down...but...
    I can't make any promises...the other ships could be bigger, meaner, more powerful. ;)

Lover WitcHazard: It's fine darling we just want to enjoy the ride in style! B)

• Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »

Lover WitcHazard: It's fine darling we just want to enjoy the ride in style! B)

Awesome!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Omg
    That name!

imo Winter is now only Siobhan's mother in name. She doesn't deserve to have such a wonderful daughter.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @WitcHazard I knew someone would appreaciate the Sith ship like me.

@TheGeekGamez But it's fun to board a ship and shoot at other ships! Are you really going to deny yourself this? And @orangeplumbob's hilarious gif pictures when your ship goes down?

@pammiechick I soooo love what you did with Seth. He's even more attractive to me as a bouncer, hehe. I suppose he's older than Siobhan and the rest of her friends? I enjoyed Julien's flirting too. I love how different the boys are. Can't wait to read about Theo (I hope I got his name right).
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Now that's a ship I can get in on! Does it have tie fighters on its deck and a scary old scarred robot dude in a black cape as its captain? :p
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Aw man, we won't get to see Theo for a long time...? Oh well, I suppose watching her with these other two will be interesting until he shows up. I love how she's the leader of her friends, such a strong personality. You know I love my strong female Sims.
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member

ShiptIt_LetitBegin.gif
  • Options

Now that's a ship I can get in on! Does it have tie fighters on its deck and a scary old scarred robot dude in a black cape as its captain? :p

Hey...you all are the makers of this ship...anything is possible!
    @pammiechick I soooo love what you did with Seth. He's even more attractive to me as a bouncer, hehe. I suppose he's older than Siobhan and the rest of her friends? I enjoyed Julien's flirting too. I love how different the boys are. Can't wait to read about Theo (I hope I got his name right).

He will grow up, of course, and get even dreamier...hee...all are very different. Emerett and Seth are three years older than Siobhan. They are currently 19. Theo and Julien are her age.
    Aw man, we won't get to see Theo for a long time...? Oh well, I suppose watching her with these other two will be interesting until he shows up. I love how she's the leader of her friends, such a strong personality. You know I love my strong female Sims.

I'm so sorry you'll have to wait...but all good things come to those who wait, huh? ;) At least we've met Theo's father (earlier). He is Jackson's divorce attorney. I love those strong women sims, too!!! <3 It's fun being inside her head.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @orangeplumbob Hooray for a new ship to sail! So...you've stepped onto the Starship Sith?
    Wralai wrote: »
    Omg
    That name!

imo Winter is now only Siobhan's mother in name. She doesn't deserve to have such a wonderful daughter.

Winter isn't acting like much of a supportive mother. You will see clearly that Siobhan is just a pawn in her game of getting back at Jackson.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @orangeplumbob Hooray for a new ship to sail! So...you've stepped onto the Starship Sith?

Of course!

• Options
    No ships yet here.

*thinks about Emmet and Seth with Siobhan*

Nope. No favorites allowed, either!

TBH, I totally thought that Seth was Knight for a bit until I realized it was Seth. So now I'm kind of rooting fo NO! NO FAVORITES!
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    I'm on Sith for the moment because that name.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    No ships yet here.

TBH, I totally thought that Seth was Knight for a bit until I realized it was Seth. So now I'm kind of rooting fo NO! NO FAVORITES!

He's got his hair, but will not have that for long...heh...he's actually way bigger than Knight--if you remember, Knight was very short. Seth will be taller than Alex, if you can believe that! He's SO TALL, I have to have a short stunt double for the poses for them to work right. Heh...
    Wralai wrote: »
    I'm on Sith for the moment because that name.

IKR??? That will go down in the annals of all Ship names along with Penius (Darius and Penny from FFTM), Rope (Remus and Hope from A2A), and Benny (Penny and Byron from FFTM).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Now you've put an M rating picture in my head... >:)

Haha, I thought of Knight as well, which gained Seth additional points. :D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    No ships yet here.

Ya know, has there ever been a Poly relationship in a Simlit story? Because I would totally be on board with a Emmett, Seth, and Siobhan poly relationship. But need to figure out a menage ship name for it. I am not good at ship names. (Emithan?)
  • Options
    Ya know, has there ever been a Poly relationship in a Simlit story?

OMG! If Pammie doesn't do it, I'm totally doing a poly relationship in the Heffners! Somehow. In the future. Why haven't I come up with this brilliant idea?

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Ya know, has there ever been a Poly relationship in a Simlit story?

OMG! If Pammie doesn't do it, I'm totally doing a poly relationship in the Heffners! Somehow. In the future. Why haven't I come up with this brilliant idea?

I've done some study on this type of relationship and feel I would totally mess it up. I've never seen one in person...you know? And wouldn't begin to understand how this works on the psyche. Everyone loves everyone. It does sound interesting. Would love to see this and Emerett, Seth, and Siobhan would make for quite the interesting poly relationship (Oh the screenshots I could make!), but alas...it won't happen. ;)

What would be interesting to me for storytelling purposes is if down the road, would some relationships be stronger than others? Would people get jealous? From my research, it's more friendship first than sexual, but then that's the added bonus.

Looking forward to this @Maladi777 !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, I started a thing! :D XD

Why don't you all do one? I'm sure you'd be great at it, Pammie. In all of my 18 years of life, I've only seen one truly successful relationship -- and Death killed that relationship... :( So, I don't have much experience in the Love department... Still, I write a lot of love. I kind of live vicariously through my characters, I guess. I'd love to see a ply relationshpi in the sims. ^-^

@pammiechick Imagine if Jackson didn't divorce Winter. Imagine if the three of them all got together for a poly relationship? That might be a fun little side story if you ever want to try it out... :3

Also, @pammiechick and @Maladi777: Had I never been so invested in Tony Corleonesi and his foundations, I may have never read about the Heffners. And, since I found that Tony was AVAILABLE to the PUBLIC, I've found another place for him in another alternate dimension. ^-^ Of course, a few minor modifications were made, but... Meh.