Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I guess I'm mostly just glad that you didn't spin it around to where they hated Jackson. <3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I guess I'm mostly just glad that you didn't spin it around to where they hated Jackson. <3

Me, too!! Could have gone either way! But I couldn't do that to my boy...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited May 2017
    @pammiechick I'm really curious now
    who is going to become Jackson's girlfriend, as I was so sure, that he'll end up with Luci. My guess is Victoria for she was always a good friend to him and there's no bad memories involved.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm gonna have to wait a while before reading this next section of Siobhan's life.
    I have a feeling it's gonna be kinda awkward from my POV in that i'm gonna be a bit 'jealous' because they have both parents who somehow they manage to love no matter what but I can never have that. Maybe this will will show me what usually happens (Is this how it normally happens? Anyone know? Mine was a lot different. But there were a lot more factors in it than this and I did have an input on how it went because I was a bit older.) But anyway, who said my family life was 'normal'. This was gonna be longer but I shortened it to just this. Sorry this is not totally relevant but I needed to explain why i'm gonna be 'disappearing' for a while.
  • Options
    misssongbird99misssongbird99 Posts: 36 Member
    After reading the last chapter, my heart was torn for Siobhan!! And as a fellow musician, I understand how she feels when she's expressing herself through music.
    Totally noticed the reference to Theo in that chapter!! I can't wait for the Murillos to get their introductions, but how long will it be? Ugh, I can't wait!! But my Luckson ship is sunk. They just seemed so perfect together!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    As I thought, sadness all around... :'(
    Now it's to wait and see how Siobhan's teen years will go...
    On the other side, all those feelings can be turned into good music. :/
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I just had a thought
    Does Luci have an opinion on Pax marrying Winter?
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I am totally gonna send Sage after Winter. You can't stop me! It's already done, her days are numbered!!! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @pammiechick I'm really curious now
    who is going to become Jackson's girlfriend, as I was so sure, that he'll end up with Luci. My guess is Victoria for she was always a good friend to him and there's no bad memories involved.

Good thought!
    Well...I won't give it away...lots of stuff to happen in the meantime.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to wait a while before reading this next section of Siobhan's life.
    I have a feeling it's gonna be kinda awkward from my POV in that i'm gonna be a bit 'jealous' because they have both parents who somehow they manage to love no matter what but I can never have that. Maybe this will will show me what usually happens (Is this how it normally happens? Anyone know? Mine was a lot different. But there were a lot more factors in it than this and I did have an input on how it went because I was a bit older.) But anyway, who said my family life was 'normal'. This was gonna be longer but I shortened it to just this. Sorry this is not totally relevant but I needed to expl
    ain why i'm gonna be 'disappearing' for a while.
    This situation is different for sure, but I can say there will be one parent where Siobhan will cut off the relationship. You aren't seeing it now. And there will be anger/resentment. Sorry you will be away for a while! Hope all is alright for you! Hugs!
    After reading the last chapter, my heart was torn for Siobhan!! And as a fellow musician, I understand how she feels when she's expressing herself through music.
    Totally noticed the reference to Theo in that chapter!! I can't wait for the Murillos to get their introductions, but how long will it be? Ugh, I can't wait!! But my Luckson ship is sunk. They just seemed so perfect together!

All of the boys will be introduced next chapter. Theo will be more introduced later but I had to put him in there! And two girls will make their appearance...her closest friends.
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    As I thought, sadness all around... :'(
    Now it's to wait and see how Siobhan's teen years will go...
    On the other side, all those feelings can be turned into good music. :/

True! Music is a great way to express feelings!
    I just had a thought
    Does Luci have an opinion on Pax marrying Winter?
    Yes. She doesn't have a relationship with either one. Friendship destroyed. But she's a strong girl and has moved on way better than Jackson. She now has a happy marriage...he will be introduced to you later.
    I am totally gonna send Sage after Winter. You can't stop me! It's already done, her days are numbered!!! :D

Lol! Oh Winter...girl, you are DEAD! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Is Auden appearing next chapter, or will he appear later?
    So excited to see everyone's makeovers! I don't know if Ayden counts as one of the boys though. He didn't win the competitions.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    Is Auden appearing next chapter, or will he appear later?
    So excited to see everyone's makeovers! I don't know if Ayden counts as one of the boys though. He didn't win the competitions.

No...sorry...I meant the guys who won.

Ayden will appear later though when she's a young adult.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    After some sleep, I realised I don't think i'm gonna be able to stop myself from reading it but that's ok. :) I'll see how it goes. Sleep has changed my mind as it always seems to do.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh my goodness, what are you doing, all of you? A chapter and so many answers? Two posters of stories you recommend to read? *weekend is planned now*
    What I liked...
    ... Pax as a good father to the boys. He looks more mature and settled now. And very guilty for what he has done to Jackson. Glad he isn't doing that bad as Winter's new husband.
    ... that a new musician has entered the story. (Yey for the magic of music, because I'm a total noob but like it all the more xD)
    ... seeing Alex and Knight again.
    ... Pax and Winter at least marrying to give the boys a family, again.
    ... that we will learn more of Dacota later on.
    ... that it's Winter Siobhan hates and not Jackson.
    ... that Eli has obviously quit the stage of scary gazes. *hug now, little boy?*

What I didn't like...
    ... being right about Jackson not fitting to a life with drugs. (You didn't have to prove this, Jackson!)
    ... everyone's so torn and hurt.
    ... forgot about the rest writing the likes, but the two points above show it pretty well.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    My heart hurts. Like, I'm genuinely sad. I can't believe Winter took Jackson's kids from him. Limited visitation?!?! I feel you Siobhan, I get why you hate your mother.

I'm so angry at Winter right now, but even through that I can still see her side. Jackson was gone for so much time, she was the primary caregiver. It makes the most sense that the kids were with her. Ugh, I'm so mad at her though.

And 🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Paxton. He can't raise his own kids, but he's happily raising Winter's??? I hope Luci successfully took all his money. Jackson shouldn't be paying alimony since Winter re-married. But... that house is really dope, so I guess they have money from somewhere.
  • Options
    After some sleep, I realised I don't think i'm gonna be able to stop myself from reading it but that's ok. :) I'll see how it goes. Sleep has changed my mind as it always seems to do.

Oh good, I'm glad.
    Hopefully, it won't trigger for you. It's not like Siobhan will have it good by any stretch of the imagination. Things aren't going to get better until she leaves home.
    Oh my goodness, what are you doing, all of you? A chapter and so many answers? Two posters of stories you recommend to read? *weekend is planned now*
    What I liked...
    ... Pax as a good father to the boys. He looks more mature and settled now. And very guilty for what he has done to Jackson. Glad he isn't doing that bad as Winter's new husband.
    ... that a new musician has entered the story. (Yey for the magic of music, because I'm a total noob but like it all the more xD)
    ... seeing Alex and Knight again.
    ... Pax and Winter at least marrying to give the boys a family, again.
    ... that we will learn more of Dacota later on.
    ... that it's Winter Siobhan hates and not Jackson.
    ... that Eli has obviously quit the stage of scary gazes. *hug now, little boy?*

What I didn't like...
    ... being right about Jackson not fitting to a life with drugs. (You didn't have to prove this, Jackson!)
    ... everyone's so torn and hurt.
    ... forgot about the rest writing the likes, but the two points above show it pretty well.

Yay! You won't be disappointed by the stories! <3
    I'm happy for the things you like...Eric is a beautiful, happy kid. It's Eli we have to worry about now. ;) Eric is the adopted boy and Eli is the son who looks exactly like Jackson.

Jackson is still struggling. He's not out of the mudpit just yet...sorry...

I've witnessed so many divorces...I don't think the hurt ever goes away...even after years and another happy marriage. If that person is brought up, angry/hurt/resentment happens all over again. In fact, I haven't seen one pleasant divorce, but then why would you divorce a friend? That always boggles my mind when I hear of happy divorces and people just drifting apart and separating because they don't "love" each other any more. Marriage is much more than love.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I'll be okay, I guess the last chapter was kinda unexpected as I skimmed through the chapter before that. You don't need to worry, nothing ever does that. :) Hope you have a good day.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I'm happy for the things you like...Eric is a beautiful, happy kid. It's Eli we have to worry about now. ;) Eric is the adopted boy and Eli is the son who looks exactly like Jackson.

I've witnessed so many divorces...I don't think the hurt ever goes away...even after years and another happy marriage. If that person is brought up, angry/hurt/resentment happens all over again. In fact, I haven't seen one pleasant divorce, but then why would you divorce a friend? That always boggles my mind when I hear of happy divorces and people just drifting apart and separating because they don't "love" each other any more. Marriage is much more than love.

Oh, oops, I mixed them up but fortunately, you got it. ^^ Me and names, especially two short ones both beginning with an "E".
    Think I didn't believe it would be over for them by now. I'm just glad that at least Pax didn't turn out to be an evil dragon to Jackson's boys and Jackson himself. But you're definitely right about marriage being more than love. That's what I believe, too as do my parents. Although I don't really have a say in it (either in a relationship nor having experienced a divorce in my close surroundings so far and I'm so grateful for it).
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    I'll be okay, I guess the last chapter was kinda unexpected as I skimmed through the chapter before that. You don't need to worry, nothing ever does that. :) Hope you have a good day.

Yeah, thx. Glad to hear nothing will hurt you then....you have a great weekend!

Oh, oops, I mixed them up but fortunately, you got it. ^^ Me and names, especially two short ones both beginning with an "E".
    Think I didn't believe it would be over for them by now. I'm just glad that at least Pax didn't turn out to be an evil dragon to Jackson's boys and Jackson himself. But you're definitely right about marriage being more than love. That's what I believe, too as do my parents. Although I don't really have a say in it (either in a relationship nor having experienced a divorce in my close surroundings so far and I'm so grateful for it).

I usually make a rule that I don't have characters with the same first letter, but I got Eric from an adoption offer and felt I couldn't change his name...just like Dakota, although I chose her name. Maybe I should have changed it after all.
    Glad you haven't experienced divorce. Unfortunately in life, half of all marriages end up in divorce so you will see it around you at one point in your life. It always surprised me when it happened to my friends and family...sigh...thankfully, I never experienced it myself.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I usually make a rule that I don't have characters with the same first letter, but I got Eric from an adoption offer and felt I couldn't change his name...just like Dakota, although I chose her name. Maybe I should have changed it after all.

There's so many Erics in Simlit :joy:
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    My heart hurts. Like, I'm genuinely sad. I can't believe Winter took Jackson's kids from him. Limited visitation?!?! I feel you Siobhan, I get why you hate your mother.

I'm so angry at Winter right now, but even through that I can still see her side. Jackson was gone for so much time, she was the primary caregiver. It makes the most sense that the kids were with her. Ugh, I'm so mad at her though.

And plum plum Paxton. He can't raise his own kids, but he's happily raising Winter's??? I hope Luci successfully took all his money. Jackson shouldn't be paying alimony since Winter re-married. But... that house is really dope, so I guess they have money from somewhere.

I think I missed this!
    Luci got almost all of Pax's money...but he's a doctor and so is Winter, so they do well for themselves, just not as well as Jackson. Winter got the house in the settlement, so it's paid for. Jackson wanted his kids not to be ripped from the home they grew up in. And yeah...he doesn't have to pay a dime in alimony. Just child support.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    :'( What a sad chapter my heart breaks for Jackson and Siobhan! I also think the boys will be affected by this in the future when they understand more. :'(
    It makes me very upset that Winter and Pax get to raise Jackson's children for the most, It's just not right! :s
    Did I see that right when Siobhan said she "loved" her grandparents? I saw you spoke of them in comments like they were still with us. Just curious.
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    :'( What a sad chapter my heart breaks for Jackson and Siobhan! I also think the boys will be affected by this in the future when they understand more. :'(
    It makes me very upset that Winter and Pax get to raise Jackson's children for the most, It's just not right! :s
    Did I see that right when Siobhan said she "loved" her grandparents? I saw you spoke of them in comments like they were still with us. Just curious.

Alex and Knight are still around. She uses the past tense in most of her narrative...(Sometimes I slip up to present tense and I don't mean to!)

When they pass, you will know it! I won't let my founders slip away!!! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    So sad that the boys are so withdrawn from their dad. I feel so bad for Jackson, but at least he still has Siobhan. I hope it gets better for them both.
  • Options
    meyaoyemeyaoye Posts: 14 New Member
    Does Pax visit his kids or something? I wonder if Crystal has friends since Siobhan was technically her only friend
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    So sad that the boys are so withdrawn from their dad. I feel so bad for Jackson, but at least he still has Siobhan. I hope it gets better for them both.

Crossing finger
    s!

I will say...some more dark skies are ahead... :s
    meyaoye wrote: »
    Does Pax visit his kids or something? I wonder if Crystal has friends since Siobhan was technically her only friend

The girls come to his house two weekends a month. He does not go to Luci's place. That wouldn't be good.

Crystal has one friend. She isn't Siobhan.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg