Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculations for Future Content

Comments

• Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Too many seasonal hints, so something in relation to that but with a twist. I assume a new vacation spot? Skiing resort? Tropical getaway?
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Fingers working better but not the brain , couldn't sleep last night.
    The normal sized telescope would be great , a new vacation spot - YES! I am all for that , Granit Falls got old really fast for me but l still go now and then 'cus it's the ONLY vacation spot we have.
    I have decided to stop wishing for stuff 'cus I have no idea if they pay attention to any of our wants and I'm interested in seeing what they think we want or would like.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I have a Feeling EP03 is Seasons. because of the Shaders Patch Something about those two should connect.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    They said it will be a new idea that was never implemented before. I hope it is a generation pack with toddlers and preteens. Preteens is a new thing :p
    Just hoping

I think they meant the gender change in cas. I don't think Sims Laythem meant expansion pack.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    They said it will be a new idea that was never implemented before. I hope it is a generation pack with toddlers and preteens. Preteens is a new thing :p
    Just hoping

I think they meant the gender change in cas. I don't think Sims Laythem meant expansion pack.

I really hope they add attraction system in CAS as well, it will make the game a lot more interesting
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I want toddlers added/returned but I don't have much hope for that.

So if im gna speculate I'd say apartments added as a new slot in gallery but without city theme, a lapland type world, with reindeer grassing in the back drop, and we will get a abominal snowman and hotels, with snow only. :tongue:
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    clover24 wrote: »
    I want toddlers added/returned but I don't have much hope for that.

So if im gna speculate I'd say apartments added as a new slot in gallery but without city theme, a lapland type world, with reindeer grassing in the back drop, and we will get a abominal snowman and hotels, with snow only. :tongue:

It seems everyone is still focusing on things we have had in former games - which we have virtually been scolded for asking constantly for items we have had before. Apparently we need to think outside the box of what we have had - for all new, not twists on the old. Personally I find that rather impossible to do when so much of what is expected in the Sims game and even the base game is still missing in Sims 4. I am not excited even thinking of an ep if they are to be nothing we have ever had - which indicates no twists on the former ideas at all.

I repeat - why do they call this the Sims 4 - when it is obviously something else.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    mnyxmnyx Posts: 36 Member
    I desperately want a new life state and seasons
    tumblr_ox6lw9iaeh1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

sig and pic by cooper322
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Toddlers or else.

NfFfwm5.gif
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    Toddlers or bust
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    @Simanite

yep...

DEATH TO NO TODDLERS...?
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Toddlers or else.

NfFfwm5.gif

...it was at that moment Sims realized they could move objects that blocked their only way
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited August 2016
    P e t s
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    lmao i asked what people thought was coming next, not what people wanted :P but it's still nice to read don't worry :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    Whatever the next pack is I hope it has the karaoke machine and photobooths.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I made a thread exactly like this yesterday and it was deleted within minutes. :( I'd like seasons and pets but I've no idea what's actually gonna happen next.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I would like for the small backyard telescope to return. The Backyard Observatory is nice and all. But it takes up way to much room, and you certainly can't place the thing inside. The Backyard Observatory is just flat out impractical for a sim to have at home. It's great for public use on a community lot. But not for sims to privately use at home.

Ooh I totally agree. I'd love to have just a small, one tile little normal telescope. Maybe even a normal (like some of us had as children) desktop microscope. The way they are sized now, unless you choose to live on the biggest lots you can't really find room for them.

Maybe the small telescope would build Logic slower than the Observatory, and of course you wouldn't get the space prints (which make a good way to pick up extra Simoleons for some of my starting-out Sims). And speaking of starting out Sims, I really need apartments to make a comeback so my Sims can move out to one instead of going to a single-family house.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't know what to think.
    I know what I need, but I have no idea if EA sees them as important, if they are just not interested in doing it, or if they are too expensive and difficult. I am talking Generations, basically, but I suspect if it will be done at all, it will probably be the fourth EP, or much later on if TS4 starts to tank.

If it's something new, it will probably be this idea:
    TOWN LIFE

Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your Sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues including pop-up restaurants, coffee shops, farmers’ markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming Mayor and making your own laws or use new neighborhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!

Details/Features

Brand New Venues: Visit a variety of new places around town including restaurants, coffee shops, and laundromats.
    Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.

Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!

Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighborhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.

Restaurants are in there though.
    That would be interesting. It would make me wonder if restaurants were peeled off for a game pack and swapped in a new venue type to replace it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    My dream packs in this order:

1. Generations EP with toddlers (patched in) and Preteens. Fully fleshed out teens and stuff for elders.

2. Pets EP with possible veterinarian career. Add in lots of farming/country stuff.

3. Back to School GP with teaching career and upcoming University EP. Careers added.

4. Seasons/vacation style EP or GP

5. Town/city life style EP with politicians career and apartments. Maybe add cars?

6. Ambitions style GP that adds more careers and aspirations.

7. A sports and recreation SP or GP.

That's all I can think of at the moment lol

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    If it's something we haven't seen before:

1) Town Life - be the mayor
    2) Get Famous - I think this was in a survey, be a famous chef and some other famous things
    3) Metropolis - apartments (although this was done is Sims 2)
    4) Superheroes - I think this was in a survey, too
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Toddlers or else.

NfFfwm5.gif

Pets or else!!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I made a thread exactly like this yesterday and it was deleted within minutes. :( I'd like seasons and pets but I've no idea what's actually gonna happen next.

seriously? :o why did it get deleted, like did you get a message or something stating the reason?
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »
    I don't know what to think.
    I know what I need, but I have no idea if EA sees them as important, if they are just not interested in doing it, or if they are too expensive and difficult. I am talking Generations, basically, but I suspect if it will be done at all, it will probably be the fourth EP, or much later on if TS4 starts to tank.

If it's something new, it will probably be this idea:
    TOWN LIFE

Create a vibrant and evolving new town for your Sims to explore! Build out your town with new venues including pop-up restaurants, coffee shops, farmers’ markets, amongst others. Change the rules of your town by becoming Mayor and making your own laws or use new neighborhood editing tools to fully customize your town as you see fit!

Details/Features

Brand New Venues: Visit a variety of new places around town including restaurants, coffee shops, and laundromats.
    Community Events: Participate in new events happening all over town! Buy fresh groceries from the famers’ market or have a fancy dinner at an exclusive pop-up restaurant.

Be the Mayor: Get into a career as a local politician! Start off as a community organizer, setting up protests at the new City Hall venue. Get enough support and become the Mayor, making new laws that affect the whole world!

Customize the Town: Decorate your entire town with the new neighborhood editing tools. Control which Sims visit the town and even which ones move in with a variety of new options.

Restaurants are in there though.
    That would be interesting. It would make me wonder if restaurants were peeled off for a game pack and swapped in a new venue type to replace it.

So are coffee shops. They came with Get Together but they could add cinemas,bowling alleys,disco clubs and Karoke Bars.
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    My dream packs in this order:

1. Generations EP with toddlers (patched in) and Preteens. Fully fleshed out teens and stuff for elders.

2. Pets EP with possible veterinarian career. Add in lots of farming/country stuff.

3. Back to School GP with teaching career and upcoming University EP. Careers added.

4. Seasons/vacation style EP or GP

5. Town/city life style EP with politicians career and apartments. Maybe add cars?

6. Ambitions style GP that adds more careers and aspirations.

7. A sports and recreation SP or GP.

That's all I can think of at the moment lol

This is everything g I want also! Plus a vacation destination or two :)
  • Options
    Sim2BladeSim2Blade Posts: 550 Member
    Conclue wrote: »
    I

I'm wondering when Cars will return. A Game pack or an EP or a patch? Either way my biggest hopes for new content are Toddlers, Cars, .
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 has drivable sims 4 cars and flyable space ships