Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to spend money?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Marley V wrote: »
    eat out a lot, bring guests. if you don't have any sim owned restaurants, edit the menu to the most exclusive stuff.
    I took another family to a restaurant that is sim owned, the prices caught me off guard :o

Can you set the prices yourself? I haven't really checked myself yet.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Marley V wrote: »
    eat out a lot, bring guests. if you don't have any sim owned restaurants, edit the menu to the most exclusive stuff.
    I took another family to a restaurant that is sim owned, the prices caught me off guard :o

Can you set the prices yourself? I haven't really checked myself yet.

You can set a mark up (ranges from 100% mark up to 300% in 25% increments).
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    @Simpkin like @emmav said + when you have unlocked the the ingredient option, that also adds to the price
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    I wish there was some way to give other Sims money, like parents giving their kids a lump sum to move out and start off on their own.

with high enough charisma you can ask for loans, haven't tried, but I think that will reduce the other sims account or when you get pickpocketed.
    Have you tried @ParmaViolet87?
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Get a big expensive house with a load of expensive items, your bills will be high.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    LadyDeath666LadyDeath666 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have over 8 million simoleons and I cannot get rid of them fast enough! :(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,698 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    If I want my sims to have less money but not a crazy amount of usable items, I decorate. I love having decorations and clutter around the house. I also like to do a lot of outside decorating and landscaping such as trees and flowers. This can take up a lot of money, but not give your sims a ridiculous amount of items they don't need.

Also, if you want to up the difficulty and get rid of some money, you can buy expensive items like statues and keep them in the household inventory. That will both take away money and cause your bills to go up, but won't take up space.

Why would having a statue increase the bill tho? No electricity ir water for that needed :confused:

Because the Devs in their infinite wisdom, seems to 'tax' your Sims on everything. LOL Inventory items, Simoleons in their account, nice furnishings, you name it the Tax Sim audits it. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    My wealthy sim uses that vault that came with Get Famous. I just plop the large sum in there and forget about it.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering this thread is pretty old I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top