Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Backyard Stuff...

So i just watched the video and i must say I'm pretty excited for this pack. To me all the bright colors, warm weather (looks like ;) ) and fun activities would be a great introduction for a Seasons (EP?). I cant wait till this is released, the Gurus did a great job from what I've been able to see so far(my opinion) .. What do you guys think? Who's excited and cant wait for this Stuff pack?! :)

Comments

• Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    200.gif

you're making me too excited that the next EP is seasons!! This needs to end now before I really get let down lol!
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    Haha, Im sorry! That is the vibe i got from this pack.. Did you not? :#

I feel like a Seasons EP would fit SO well.. like i said it just feels like summer
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It's definitely got that high summer feel to it. Much more so than Perfect Patios. Summer fun.

I think S4 is gearing up for seasons too. ;)
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    Haha, Im sorry! That is the vibe i got from this pack.. Did you not? :#

I feel like a Seasons EP would fit SO well.. like i said it just feels like summer

Oh absolutely. But it could also be said with the bird feeder that active animal play might mean pets.. so who knows. It could be anything! But I will say that Drake already said outright they never do hints to future content in current packs. (Correct me if I'm wrong.. @SimGuruDrake).

I did get a veeeery summery fun vibe from this pack so super pumped for it!
  • Options
    DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    Super disappointed by the teaser, but this actual trailer made up for that. I didn't even imagine we'd get slip n slides and I am super excited for that addition! Also excited for bird feeders!

I agree that this pack has a really strong summer feel for it, but I am hesitant to get my hopes up for it being preparation for a Seasons expansion. Secretly crossing my fingers though.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • Options
    Yes, it has Summer feels alllll over it!! Like our Sims should be experiencing humidity and warm weather to go with that water slide and ice tea!

I do find those little birds totally adorable
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I must admit it looks alright and matches the summer theme a lot more than Spooky Stuff matched the Halloween theme
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Seasons are coming. In TS3 Seasons were also introduced quite late, almost 2.5 years into the game. Could be the next expansion, as some are already speculating. This stuff pack definitely looks promising, I really like the CAS items.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    I'm not saying its hinting at anything, its seriously the vibe I got from this trailer.

Seeing the birds did make me think pets could come too, but the way this pack is looking(beautifully i might add) it feels like seasons but that's just me. I haven't been excited for a stuff pack to come out in awhile, so forgive me if im a little too excited about this. :#
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Netzspannung Seasons would suite TS4 to be honest as it wouldn't need to add too much other than just the weather and if some Stuff Packs cover some objects and interactions already then Seasons would be easy for them to pull off.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    It looks pretty good. The slip n' slide, obviously being a very big focus in the trailer, looks great. Looking forward to having that in my game.
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    So excited for the upcoming pack! The bird feeder?! Love already! And yes, I too got that seasons vibe from the video! Too much excitement!
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I may get this one, I love feeding the "birds?"
  • Options
    feelingsmcgeefeelingsmcgee Posts: 45 Member
    All I really got from the trailer is that there will be slip n' slides. I'm depending on you guys to dissect it and pick out what else there is that I missed, because after watching the trailer I felt a bit underwhelmed. Someone has pointed out there's a white picket fence, and that's pretty cool.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Netzspannung Seasons would suite TS4 to be honest as it wouldn't need to add too much other than just the weather and if some Stuff Packs cover some objects and interactions already then Seasons would be easy for them to pull off.

Oh, and welcome to the forums :smile:

Thanks, been a silent member for years, but feel welcomed as an acitve member now. :smiley:
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Since fiirst rumors I said it:

Perfect Patio 2
  • Options
    @feelingsmcgee I'll watch the video again, from what I've got out so far is

New flowers(not huge on those but they look purdy)
    New clothes & Hair styles
    Tables & Chairs
    Birds & Bird feeders(Interactions, maybe)
    Wind chimes (maybe we have wind now??)
    New drinks( Lemonade, ice tea)

Like I've been saying I have this feeling :D
  • Options
    feelingsmcgeefeelingsmcgee Posts: 45 Member
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Seasons are coming. In TS3 Seasons were also introduced quite late, almost 2.5 years into the game. Could be the next expansion, as some are already speculating. This stuff pack definitely looks promising, I really like the CAS items.

Three and a half years, actually! Someone in the forums once said that they seem to do Seasons packs relatively late in the life cycle, maybe for less asset conversion later, or something like that.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    marksgirl2006marksgirl2006 Posts: 87 Member
    Bird feeders yippee! I happen to LOVE birds so this a must pack.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Hopefully incremental introduction to pets and Oh so waiting for seasons.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Meee! I can't wait.

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    This SP definitely gears toward the summer moments IRL. I can only imagine what I could do with this pack and those trees with the lanterns from Movie Hangout. This pack somewhat reminds me of Outdoor living stuff.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Personally, I'm looking forward to it. My current family (parents & 4 boys) all have the love the outdoors trait and I was hoping for more stuff for them to do.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    I wouldn't think the next EP is seasons as its a lot of complicated animations that go into it, and didn't come till close to the end in the sims 3. It would be nice but this is just my theory for now. I think this stuff pack just relates to it being summer right now