Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Would anyone else buy a new game based on the Sims Medieval?

1235...Next

Comments

• WugriWugri Posts: 23 Member
    I love medieval-esque games, but I really disliked how 'flat' the world and gameplay was in The Sims Medieval. It was like they forgot why The Sims 2 was such a huge improvement on The Sims, and made a new game regardless. If they ever make a new medieval sims game, I still want there to be decent build-features, better CAS-features, etc. Basically, I'd prefer it if they gave The Sims 4 a new expansion: Fantasy Fair. Which would be a medieval-esque festival complete with a suitable world and quests, but still part of the Sims 4 and all the features it already has.

But that's just my 2 cents.
  • TayStormyTayStormy Posts: 3 New Member
    At this point, I just want them to update The Sims Medieval so we can play it on Macs again😒🥺
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,063 Member
    edited July 2020
    I’d love it! It’s an old favourite and criminally underrated game and it’d make a great game played as the actual sims!
    peachpit.jpg
    an aspiring author and filmmaker who spends too much time simming and not enough studying. oops..
  • PingliPingli Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes! But if they ever do something similar I'd love for it to be a bit more fantasy medieval, like, imagine having family of orcs and your neighbors are elves. Could be interesting.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 312 Member
    I would run to buy it!
  • PotsaePotsae Posts: 73 Member
    I would <3
  • cherrysim_cherrysim_ Posts: 25 Member
    I would love this!! :heart: I wish they made a new medieval game but since I don't think that will happen I would be happy with a medieval game pack for sims 4
  • LizzyBeeLizzyBee Posts: 13 New Member
    I really love the sims medieval and I would love to see more! Or I want the objects and clothing in The Sims 3.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 4,981 Member
    If they made a Sims Medieval that was an actual sims game and not a stories series spin off, I would buy it in a heart beat. I was very disappointed when I opened up Sims Medieval and it wasn't a sims game, but a sims stories game.