January 18 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!

Would anyone else buy a new game based on the Sims Medieval?

13...Next

Comments

• rabidgummibearrabidgummibear Posts: 77 Member
    Yes, yes and yes.

However, it would need to steer clear of the Sims 4 template, retaining open world and color wheel customization options. We would also need to incorporate aging and dying, allowing a hero's descendants to pick up where he or she left off. We need an enemy spawn tool with templates for goblins, orcs, giant rats and spiders, dragons, etc along with a robust leveling tool for the character as well as their armour and equipment. Humans should not be the only race, nor should all heights be the same.
  • JordizaJordiza Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes, absolutely. I'd hope for some magical aspect too, like wizards and some supernatural stuff
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 627 Member
    I would buy it in a heartbeat.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 422 Member
    I would like a newer Sims Medieval if it was more like the other Sims games and less based on the quests, etc that was in the original Medieval game. That was the only reason I returned it.
  • SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 514 Member
    I enjoy quests, but yes, it'd be awesome to have both TS3 open world and the quests. I can't possibly be asking too much. :D ;) o:)
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gif I've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • HejixHejix Posts: 586 Member
    I'd like a sandbox version, I found it too limited in its actual form, but I loved the style. The quests could be optional, like opportunities. I'd also like more building options and the ability to take "advanced" screenshots and closeups with the tab button.
    Played Sims 1 when I was a teen... Still playing Sims...

Learn more about my Polar Bear (Sims 4): furrysims4.home.blog

Grisby legacy in Riverview (Sims 3): riverviewsims3.home.blog
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 953 Member
    Y E S

Sims Medieval was my jam. I should reinstall it, but for some reason don't have a digital copy. Or a disk drive. Sooo have to figure that out. But yeah if there was a Medieval based game I'd for sure but it. I would actually consider paying full price for it when it came out, I love it that much. And every sims game I've gotten has been discounted months after initial release.

I loved the quests but in particular the classes and jobs. Adored them. It's part of the reason I enjoy GTW in TS4. I really like goal oriented gameplay with enough freedom to still do whatever you want on your own time. I think I'd just add a bit more freedom to Medieval if it was having another inspired by it.
13...Next