Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

F E R A L: Fashion Magazine | Status: Tryouts (Model, Photographer, Writer, Designer) |

MzsammyroseMzsammyrose Posts: 145 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Status: Hiring / Website: Coming Soon / Contact: MzSammyRose

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    27647339020_1057800398_c.jpg
    So i know some may have questions, all Q&A Will be posted here!

What type of format is the magazine going to be put in?
    I can't stand it when people just make a thread, and post articles. FERAL is going to be a legit virtual magazine, I have a publishing software that will actually upload it in magazine form as well as a cool flip page effect, links to FERAL will be posted on our website (Which is coming soon!) as well as an official thread.

What if i want to do more then one thing for the magazine?
    Feel free to apply! If you want to try all three, you can apply for all three! if you want to apply for two you can apply for all two! the reason we have three things we are hiring for , because here at FERAL we know people have different skill sets, but if you can take the pressure and meet deadlines, give it a go!

When will issues come out?
    No Set date yet! but issues will be out monthly, that way our staff has time to work on what needs done and everything can be edited and put together.
    Post edited by Mzsammyrose on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    OPEN SPOTS:
    App Deadline: July 30th
    We are only going to be hiring a certain amount of staff members, all applications will be due by the 30th, we then will go through and hire the best candidate, so make your applications to your best ability!

Models
    1- Open
    2-Open
    3-Open
    4-Open
    5-Open
    6-open
    Photographers:
    1-Open
    2-Open
    3-Open

Writers:
    1-Open
    2- Open
    3-Open
    4-Open

Post edited by Mzsammyrose on
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    27917707725_3e3c206fd5.jpg
    I know, it might be kind of a weird for a new person to run a magazine in a community they just entered, but i assure you- i have done this before, and i want to bring it to this community, because i think it has much to offer! So i want to give something back and contribute.

Our First issue will come out once we get enough staff members, the website will also be coming out once i hire on a good amount of staff! I still have to setup the rest of the topic, hah it's like 7:00 in the morning, so i need to enter sleepy land! just wanted to get something up before i doze off. Good luck guys!

Remember this is a tryout , so give it your best!
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I would like to apply for a model :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    @BobSkellington perfect! Just post the app with the pictures when you can. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Going to be doing some tagging! If you have any questions, just post here or pm me! Getting the Word Out: Sorry if this is bad to randomly tag people! Just trying to get the word out that we are opening for applications. (:
    @alexis3142 @lovejess2 @esharpmajor @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Ash89 @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @Amazingamphy @MaggiSimmer @Zita1966z @ironknight35 @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @LilacErin @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @Vanadis @IncomingVirus @ladybug65 @NotMeMaggie @Munterbacon @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @buydebug @Calico @strawberrigurl @JenLadyBird88 @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @AngiesSmith @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @HYSterling @gramatique @Ciarassims @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @XLexisimsX @natastic @krissybogey @Mzsammyrose @Sc3niX @KenzRe @Neverfalle @Jendowoz0612 @HAROZ @chealsycat @Ojenn @SakuraLeon @Meeshelby @PoppieGirl @Karababy52 @pigletpooh1 @Lorchies @Sims3fan1986 @ilovebunnys65 @Issabella14 @dollarbill88 @GuruFanNo1 @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @Vanderetro @Rivendellstar @bilalsaid @taigoesrawr @panthergirl2 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Rorygilmore34 @rosemow @BreeMiles @Frn0731

If i forgot a tag..let me know! sorry if i forgot to add you, it's nothing salty or anything i just know you are super super super busy people and i didn't want to bother you ^_^ you are more then welcome to apply too! I know all of you are amazingly talented.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Looks very fune
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    @ChloeDeCookie thanks! ^_^ It is very fun, i always loved running actual magazines and working with people on them. hope people actually apply! ^_^
  • Options
    Why was I removed from the tagging? :confused:
    Ahh! i figured you didn't want to be bothered with it, since you are running contests and stuffs, didn't want to get yelled at like "OMG Don't tag me " x_x;;; @MizoreYukii Now you are! ^_^ yayyy! heh sorrys <3
  • Options
    @Mzsammyrose I think ill apply for modelling... I would pick photographer but I have beginner editing skills
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,695 Member
    Hello :) I hope that your simming fashion magazine goes very well! You will enjoy working on the magazine issues.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    @ChloeDeCookie yay! ^_^ heh if you need help with editing just let me know, i know how scary it was at first- the magic of tutorials is amazing, i know some good photo editing ones.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) I hope that your simming fashion magazine goes very well! You will enjoy working on the magazine issues.
    Happy simming!

Thank you so much rose! ^^
  • Options
    @Mzsammyrose is there any particular theme for the model?
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Oh I'd love to apply a model for this I'll get cracking on it when I can! :)
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    @Penguinwa101 Perfect!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file