Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @ryttu3k "Morgyn vs. fashion" Loved that. Liked the middle pic best. You?
    @DinowCookie I think I got you confused with someone else, though I looked up your link about genetic comparisons and loved it, too. I was looking at a recent Goth Family genetic comparison on this thread and thought it was you.

I also love the gender-swapper results. Some of them look far better as the opposite. Makes me wonder, were they altered or did they just come that beautiful? Like Caleb and Lilith looked better as the opposites than they did as themselves, in one of those.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @Nushnushganay ah yeah, I genderbent the Goths, right after @DoloresGrey compared Alexander and Cassandra to their parents.
    Then @Ellupelluellu started posting a lot of genderbent families, including the Goths too. 😁

And thanks! Unfortunately that thread is kind-of dead and instead of necroposting there I figured I could just share here. 😊
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking

Yes, it's based on the same characters from the 80's one, but with some slight changes to appeal to a younger audience I guess. I never watched the 80's one either, but I looked it up on Wikipedia. Some of the things they did with the most recent season on Netflix I didn't like :( But not enough to make me stop watching.

So Throne and Don <3 You write so well and you're so great at illustrating what's going on in the story.

@DeafSimmer Okay so I not good at commenting about stories... (I never know what to say) but I've been reading yours whenever I see an update. Sometimes I miss parts of your story when I go too long without checking this thread. I'm not sure what happened to the black widow story? This story sounds like a "whodoneit" mystery. I enjoy reading your updates.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Pizzazz Hunter
    49154753247_a34352eb34_c.jpg
    Pizzazz Hunter family now.

49154044968_e6c629e093_c.jpg
    Amanda got a pristine reputation, while convincing her brother in law Gunther Munch to vote for her in the next election. Gunther is married with Amanda's sister Cecilia.

49154769792_a3a96a22d5_c.jpg
    As a 2,5 star celebrity Amanda have fanmeetings.

49154769767_0f4f3d9c8e_c.jpg
    Cousin Ava is thrilled to get her autograph. Ava is Diego Lobos grandchild.

Jacob & Kendra became children.
    49154555611_ea6a450113_c.jpg
    Jacob.

49154056178_4b07971342_c.jpg
    Kendra.

49154769732_8f1389aa25_c.jpg
    Mum make sure they do homework.

Then it is time for fun things.
    49154769687_844afcee71_c.jpg
    49154061478_dfff16a20f_c.jpg

49154769617_0ea53e3761_c.jpg
    Ida & Hannah joined the drama club.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Previous posts index
    The GTW pack is so much fun! 😁 No regrets in buying it! Mostly I've been playing with Esmé, tending her garden and running her shop. There's not a whole lot of story to be told in that though. Just that it's going great. Once, she sold out on all of her bouquets within a 8-hour workday! And her employee Corinne is doing an awesome job, she got her first promotion.

qWAXo2J.png

In fact, I played EsmΓ©'s household for so long that her niece Hannah's childhood went right by me. πŸ˜… I switched back to the (Nathan & Cameron) Loomis household just-in-time to catch her on her birthday to teen. Here she is! 😁

9R6b8wy.png

She has the cheerful and goofball traits, with the chief of mischief aspiration. Her looks suit her personality. 😜 She'll be getting along well with her aunt Kaylee who is also a goofball. They live in the same house! I feel bad for Nathan and Cameron, they'll soon have to endure -a lot- of pranks!

At a party she ran into her aunt Simone. I think the two look very similar! Aunt Simone is Hannah's father's identical twin. So basically a female version of her dad. πŸ˜… Hannah has her dad's hair Γ‘nd eye color but definitely has some Zest genes from Cameron as well.

LGCYwjx.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Right off that first pic, Thorne looks too good like that <3 it's not Don's fault he didn't get it, he's supposed to be pretty and none to bright in things that don't involve getting some love. hehe I love him using the Don's tricks on the Don himself and feel I must now always refer to him as The Don cause yeah. They fit too well, as expected I must break up Thorne and Octavia at once.
    @ryttu3k Oh yeah I've seen that ha, it was cute Pixel came up on her own she just knew still I mean could have woken up the little one and said buy at least. :D Can't decide what I like more, uni housing or dorms.
    @Becka28 they entertain me too much I like their busy times these days what will I do when it's all over, she looks adorable and yeah a bit like Phoebe.

Mmkay awesomes out I've finally finished.

ySPI7Hpl.png
    dcNONzXl.png
    I rarely finished laundry it seems the roomies were taking care of it and Edgar was the first to choose not to clean the lint tray, he was fine though. Late that night even though she didn't save him she got a little thing in her queue to "wait" and Edgar came up with Marcus to finally invite Cori into the secret society. After a late night out with her new friends it was time for the second and last holiday of Summer, they had a good time until they got home, Becca was not amused by Nobuya's noise and twice Edgar went after Cori twice with an airhorn the first time didn't work but the second didn't.
    tXWi8zhl.png
    AOF0ozbl.png
    t7t1E9Dl.png
    RAXIG6wl.png
    scaaZk3l.png
    BFGtbtll.png
    gBQcm3sl.png
    TqOSXZ9l.png
    Later he invited another of his flings over but ignored her in favor of Cori.

"Shouldn't you give her attention or something leader Edgar?" Cori whispered.

"The sprites tire of her she's just some background noise Ms. Cori." he answered back, ignoring Miko as she missed their shared words.

Miko eventually left and Cori caught him glowing.

"Are you an alien?" she asked.

"I can't confirm or deny that." she rolled her eyes, that was so a yes and she was ecstatic, he flirted with her a bit by serenading which she didn't mind but she rejected his outright flirt before going to class. Only to come back and hug him meaning to clear the air but only giving him an edge. His kind didn't care much for one on one relationships to say the least, he hoped she would allow him to court her despite Hugo. As it turns out I was wrong Becca graduated first, but it was a matter of hours so I let her go, Julia was chosen to graduate but her schooling isn't done...whatever she's not my concern. When Becca got home Mickey gave her a nice surprise eagerly waiting for her lady to return.
    aDKDGWKl.png
    qcJFogol.png
    FTwSeJ0l.png
    fh4caool.png
    yKftpOol.png
    SgXVW60l.png
    9ac1VfNl.png
    3wrt6jFl.png
    Hugo was glad to see Becca but he missed Cori in fact both he and Mickey made a habit of stopping by near the end, he missed Cori, he tried actually working on robots only to zap himself a little too distracted by his missing bride to be. Unknown to Becca and Mickey who were chatting about Edgar's advances.

"Really? Who knew he liked her, don't tell Hugo he's hopeless without her."

"I guess.."

Back at Uni for the last of her class Cori flirted with Edgar a bit nervous about the sprites who were bored and demanding attention, it didn't get anywhere she only thought of Hugo but at least they didn't hurt her after gifting her the first time she amused them. Like her friends she graduated with As and the group was finally in one piece again. Things can move on now, I just don't know who is gonna have kids next they still have quite a bit of time before they start aging more I'm expecting some birthdays in Spring but we'll see if that was a glitch or not.
    6tBlqqYl.png
    rBw3br2l.png
    IHTpn9Tl.png
    ACo83N1l.png
    cfBZ05il.png
    386HBnHl.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello all~ updating here a piece of my Adler story but first mentions~

@ryttu3k Thank you! It truly is, but now that things are moving on, it gets brighter! I am enjoying the story you are sharing with Raylan, it is very entertaining to watch unfold and his uncertians ands certains about University and anything with Morgyn is a joy~

@AlwaysAsking Hi! I’m sorry, I forgot to answer your inquiries prior to the last post! You asked if the social media texting was real, I do have a mod that is with the Slice of Life mod that lets any sim do social media things, so I used that feature to ask β€œhow she was doing” so in a way yes, but I also made it up heh. Pinky’s baby is a boy, he has a very um strange name that does not really fit his heritage from either parent (even if his dad was just a one-night stand and uninterested) so once he ages to a toddler, I’ll be changing it, I’ll let you know~

Now for your most recent.
    Oof, if it had been reversed, yikes poor Nadia and Reed…. But hey they are all together now in the netherworld now! I am glad things are brightening, all this despair and tragedy need a breeeaaak
    Oh I am extremely determined to make sure Hazel lives!!!! She will, I can’t have her going! I this update is fully of Hazel goodness~

Lol don’t be embarrassed that should be me! I had no idea what she was to him due to being married in and such, I had to google this wild daughters mothers brother scenario and it turns out, Vanessa and Declan are cousin-in-laws, don’t ask me how, that is what the internet says lol.

@Becka28 It has, that is why I struggled and pondered over her childhood trait choice, her toddlerhood had a lot happen, hopeful I made the right choice. And I understand about Jessica and the way she feels, you pay this very realistically and while frustrating to us, that means you are doing it well like reading a great book, waiting for that moment when she finally sees!

@sarabeth2984 Thankyou, Vanessa is a great lady, I wanted to personally play her more without diverting from the main family themselves so what better way to have both? :D

On with the update!~

I believe its called Bunnyfest in this save file~

Hazel loves animals especially bunnies so she was more than happy to dress the part when Vanessa presented the idea and helped her into it. Then Vanessa sent her on an egg hunt around the house were she hid them with candies (why don't we have this? Why just collectable eggs? :( )
    11-24-19_11-35-03nbspAM_zpssfwmc5xp.png

The Flower bunny just let themselves but the sweet part was they came right to Vanessa and handed her a flower, as if to appreciate her for all the work she put in <3 my heart melted, sorry Father Winter, you got pushed down to second fav xD.
    11-24-19_11-36-32nbspAM_zps8napigxr.png

More on Bunnyfest.
    Hazel L.O.V.E.D. the bunny and desperately needed a hug from them, usually she was very shy around those she did not know well, but she was very vocal in this moment it was very cute.
    11-24-19_11-38-55nbspAM_zpsodqi6p20.png

The bunny obligated and Hazel got her fuzzy bunny snuggle~ <3
    11-24-19_11-40-26nbspAM_zpstthjw5od.png

Along with the bunny and egg hunt, there was baking, Vanessa tried her hand at the cupcake machine and made some delicious vanilla ones, not being to versed in baking, it gave her something to improve being ever the ambitious one.
    11-24-19_11-49-20nbspAM_zpsdyb9osmf.png

Then at night, Vanessa read Hazel her new book Declan bought her of pets small critters (he had been at work all day that is why he is not present in pics).
    11-24-19_12-28-12nbspPM_zpsb2kuof9d.png

Happy Birthday Hazel!!!!

I used a baby shower venue I got a while ago and changed all the decor, I really like the colors.
    11-24-19_12-59-05nbspPM_zpsg2gtdoib.png

Hazel really likes books so we had a reading area, spoiler alert: it never got used xD I forgot about it.
    11-24-19_12-59-12nbspPM_zps8b94eqxl.png

A lot of friends were invited and their toddlers and spouses so lots of people~ Yes that is two birthday cakes, I aged up a lot of the toddlers into kids.

Hazel was very shy and hid peeking out at everyone and everything.
    11-24-19_12-58-33nbspPM_zps02rhwhr1.png

More Birthday and Hazel as a child.
    Daddy had to come and get her and assure her everything was okay, everyone wanted to see her because she was the star of the show, this was her moment to shine brighter than ever and he'd be right by her side~
    11-24-19_1-02-05nbspPM_zpsiygomxbi.png

They all sang her happy birthday
    11-24-19_1-00-12nbspPM_zpsfmvdnfis.png

Hazel was a little startled at the flames but Dec assured her everything was okay and told her to make a wish.
    11-24-19_1-04-05nbspPM_zpskelnbnb1.png

"I wish, daddy and Nessa will stay with me forever and for a pony and a bunny!"
    11-24-19_1-04-13nbspPM_zpslotpkkxb.png

Not the best pic yet but welcome child Hazel! I gave her trait introvert, I did this because of all the things she been through as a toddler, how she has lost a lot but knows she can depend on a few important people in her life, she will cling to them (keeping up with her toddler trait) and be very inwardly focused, very self aware, quiet, but can get along with a small group of friends or few at a time (like Jesse and Liliana who did not make it to the party, boo) Anyways, the definitions I looked up suited her, I was gonna go for gloomy, but decided she can still be a bit of that without the whole trait.
    11-24-19_1-16-58nbspPM_zpsgfr0b1bd.png

Vanessa makes ice cream to go along with that delicious birthday cake~
    11-24-19_1-19-44nbspPM_zpszole4j98.png

Hazel plays a fantasy card came with some of the other aged up children, (the game is from the Pufferhead stuff pack)
    11-24-19_1-28-24nbspPM_zpss5lpwhr3.png

I think she is very cute~
    11-24-19_1-28-46nbspPM_zpsbjhaz1dg.png

Dec and Vanessa add in their final gifts.
    11-24-19_1-32-52nbspPM_zps7bp4qyga.png

Hazel is very pleased with the outcome~
    11-24-19_1-41-21nbspPM_zpsaht6xgbm.png

They sing happy birthday one more time because Hazel wanted to join in this time. Also Pinky and her tot are there but I can't remember his name, shoot~
    11-24-19_1-43-14nbspPM_zpsfj5b50uj.png

One more round of games before the party ends!~ Cousin Teenaged Rod joins in the round to play, it is a good game, I think they won?
    11-24-19_1-44-48nbspPM_zpsxfaykyj4.png

Okay so hear me out, my laptop is old and prob gonna die soon, I have to wait a few months into the new year to get a new laptop. Cats and Dogs just can't run on this old girl of mine. I really wanted to showcase Hazel's love for animals. So yes, the cursed stuff pack as some call it. I think it is pretty cute but wrong how they executed it and that we can't feed fish and frogs but lets not have politics about it kay? kay. Hopefully when she reaches YA or older, I will have C&D~

*Cough*

Hazel got a Hamster, not quite the pony or bunny but she loves it and is thinking of a name for the little critter.
    11-24-19_2-06-10nbspPM_zpshefngqfh.png
    11-24-19_2-06-49nbspPM_zpsklwo6ofh.png
    11-24-19_2-07-01nbspPM_zpsjuc9sstn.png
    11-24-19_2-07-26nbspPM_zpsz0cescxn.png

That is all for now, :)
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Becka28 Bjorn is so good at being a dad and granddad! It kind of puts his terrible skills at being a husband into perspective, heh.

@DinowCookie man, always interesting seeing how the genetics play out! Nice comparison images! And oh yeah, I can definitely see a cheerful goofball chief of mischief in Hannah's appearance!

@DeafSimmer oh man, that must be traumatic, especially for the poor kids!

@Nushnushganay what a wild night! Caleb, no, honey, you deserve better :( For Morgyn's fashion, same! Getting a lowkey 'Elsa, but summer' vibe from it, I think!

@RedDestiny92 I think the dorms might be interesting for really extraverted, social Sims? As it was, Raylan was pretty over it and is much happier to be in a house XD (Plus, it's really nice not having to put in a cheat every time you want to move some furniture!)

@Tixyen thank you! It's been really fun - I normally play Caleb and he's such a sweetheart that playing the slightly amoral version is quite refreshing! Bunnyfest looked super cute, and the hamster is precious!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2019
    Well …. Today’s comments need to be shorter by necessity. I have to type them, not speak into my phone, fun! Not!

I'm trying to catch up, not sure if I did ....

@Ellupelluellu

Yes, I’m afraid I out-sugared you. Even though I loved (!!!!!) your sugary Babs and Geoffrey spoilers. They were darling. So ok, I’m at full syrup level now. I’ll try to cut back :wink:

All of your make overs are coming out so cool! Barnaby looks like a real life person, I just can’t think of who. Some movie star, lol

I think the Goths turned out well! Ben looks so brooding … like he’s expecting catastrophe at any second!

Donna is beautiful, as expected :wink:

Carlos Bjergsen … Idk, he’s not pulling off β€œmale” for me.

Countess Straud is amazing and should replace every Vlad in every game :smiley:

Mister Hell is awesome! Joni Zest is adorable :heart: I hope her prince comes soon! Diana is so pretty, she needs to be on the gallery! Although I don’t have her confused hair :sweat_smile: and the roomies are great! Jane’s eyebrows look really good on her! Suprisingly

I love Carlos looking at Tessa’s drink! What a look! I’m dying!

Can’t wait for close ups of the others, but yeah Salma is awesome!

@ryttu3k

Lol, I think Thorne enjoys it too, even if it is just a means to an end …

And wow! That is super weird about the Caleb / Raylan thing. I’ll bet they decided that they needed some good vampires in the game, because otherwise people wouldn’t understand they existed. And if you watch the trailer, he’s probably the least creepy, and he does do that hand kiss thing.

So … in order to keep the characters that were in the trailer they had to do that. Weren’t a ton of people upset that a character in the trailer for RoM was wrong or missing in the game? I imagine they don’t like doing that.

Raylan’s first semester went well … as could be lol. Such rude dormmates! And can’t even drink their plasma! Lmao

The update where Mila is dancing in his dormroom is crazy! What was she doing there?? And it was cute to see the start of their romance! Was Morgyn as hard to get as he often is? (Though my Darrel got him in like 5 minutes, lmao)

That’s great that they moved out together! I’m wondering about the Morgyns in your game though. Wasn’t Morgyn already with someone in this save? This is Jamie’s right?

@DoloresGrey

Well….. you never know about Thorne I guess. He’s like an onion, he has layers :smiley:

He’s got good reasons for what he’s doing, don’t worry about it :wink:

Also, I was super impressed that a translator came up with a word like incorrigible! That’s amazing, and like Becka28 said, it’s perfect there!

Omg about the cat named Ben. That’s a crazy name for a stray cat! I agree, destiny. How annoying that it rained for 3 days! See? Not having Seasons pays off :smiley:

Omg at Cameron’s after promotion party! Yes, censorship is a good thing!!!

Lmao at the opposite Goths. I’d have to say that I liked them better the other way! :smiley: Cassandra cannot manage to look like a man, and Alexander definitely will never be a beautiful woman!

@Becka28

Tee hee hee New concept – Sugar Migraine. I like it. But I’m β€œtotally” going to try to tone it down before I get tossed off the forum. Lmao. I just needed to set the tone …

My Sims do behave in strange ways … perhaps I put them in awkward situations? :wink: J was entirely J though. I take no credit for that :smiley:

Was it easy to make Tiasha and Kendrick siblings? I think MCCC makes that easier.

Our Thanksgiving was fine. It’s just that it’s not a β€œtraditional” Thanksgiving in our family, and that’s kind of sad.

You got Jessica and Bjorn to complete the gardener aspiration simultaneously? Wow! How’d you do that? I can see the soulmates one, but not that one.

So… Cyrus invited Edvin Ollie to the Discotheque, and I swear I don’t see him there! Lol

Cassandra was great though! I have hope again! But no, gyms are not her thing. I’ve never seen that before, she didn’t change into gym clothes!

It’s so sweet of you to invite Clara’s daughter over! You’re right! She has siblings there :heart: and is a fan of Jessica! Lol I’ll bet her mom loves that! And Bjorn is good to his grandchildren, that’s good. But wow – every little one is a girl! (well, except Edward)

Also … Lol at Joaquin. Speedo is bad enough .. but the bracelets really complete the look!

@KiniHokulani

Lol, Thank you so much! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story!

I’m going to put up links to each chapter. The beginning ones were very short, so hopefully it won’t take much time for people to catch up.

@March306

That’s interesting. I’d love to know how many people who watched the old one now watch the new one? So often people complain, and say the new one is garbage, etc. But it sounds like you like it, even if it’s been iffy a bit lately.

Thanks so much for your compliments. I love both of those guys, (I don’t hate Thorne like most people do, because I don’t have Get Famous! Lol) so it’s been fun to write about them together. They have Big personalities, you know?

Your updates are great! Poor Colby with that Cake! :smiley:

I’m not sure she’s thrilled about this baby making thing! Lmao. The dads seem to be descendants of premades, right?

It was fun to see Carly marry Duane, despite the rain, and it looks sunny in the last two shots! I hope they’re super happy! Might be hard with those non-committal traits.

@RedDestiny92

Lol β€œThe Don” Well… that fits him :wink: And yes, he’s good at appearing none too bright :sweat_smile: I’m glad I don’t have Thorne’s real hair, I can put anything I want on him, lol And poor Octavia, Don’s going to ruin another marriage. Lmao

The college kids sure are confusing their relationships! Wow. And Edgar, sheesh. Why invite someone over and then ignore her? Crazy! At least he didn’t die β€œby laundry” lmao

Idk anything about the sprites. Where do they come from?

And … Hugo and Cori are together for good? Right? :wink:

Also, your Goth update, Wow! Bella stayed out all night? And Morty isn’t going to blow his stack? What is Bella going to tell Andrew? He’s not going to take it well if it’s goodbye :disappointed: Also, I think he’s corny but adorable. Did we ever hear what happened to his kids’ mom?

And the winning line … β€œI guess the cat is watching her” Those poor Pancakes lol

@Tixyen

Wow! Wonderful update!! And thanks for the answers to my questions. The Vanessa and Declan relationship sounds complicated! Cousin in law works for me :smiley:

Mods seem pretty fun, but I’m glad to know I wasn’t missing a vanilla game feature, lol, that would have been irritating if I had been.

Bunnyfest was adorable through and through. How sweet that Vanessa got a flower first off :heart: Hazel’s bunny hug is everything a hug should be!

And oh geez! I wasn’t prepared for a birthday! But here it is! So cute! (oh, and Declan is a young adult now, right?) She aged up beautifully! And I think introvert is much much better than gloomy! You picked right for sure.

And hey, no grief from me! I’ve heard several sides to the pet stuff pack, but never seen it in action. The pictures of her with her hamster tell me that it was a great buy for you!

@DinowCookie

Omg! I love your index!!!! Love love love! Seriously, this is the first time I clicked it, for some reason I thought it was just a link to the previous update lmao

I was going to put one up too, just for the Don and Thorne thing, but Idk how to make them into words like that! Instead of urls.

Don’t tell me, there’s a button for it like a spoiler? I wouldn’t be surprised lol, Anyway, so helpful! I went back a few.

I know I read these, but not sure I commented. In this one you’ve gotten Nando’s uncle (ghost) to give up leadership of the Powerhouse club and upgraded Graylen and Kaylin’s house.

You also mention your gallery uploads, and I’d grabbed a few of them. I have Nando, and got the Landgraab generation 3 and 4. Did Malcolm and Peony just have one child?

Now a cute one where Adria had to β€œadult” and almost burned down her whole kitchen lol

Kaylee performed at the Blue Velvet, amazed the audience, and maxed her comedy skill! Yay!

And Kaylin had their baby boy Reese, and Shana was none too pleased :sweat_smile:

Now Esme has opened her flower shop and it’s going well! The employee that she had to scold ended up being an awesome sales person! I call that Luck!

Then, I think this is the latest, Hannah aged to a teen, and looks about as thrilled about that as I do about dishes :sweat_smile: Which made me lol when you gave her the cheerful and goofball traits!

She looks much more cheerful in the last shot!

I’ve looked at your genetics postings too, very cool! And the gif you made amazed me, lmao. I couldn’t figure out what was triggering the image to change until I finally saw the word gif :wink: So you did the ugly to beautiful challenge just with CAS? How do you pick the other parent in that case? I’d like to do that too!

@Koteyka

Yikes! Tony is losing it!!

Ummmm, I think we need an intervention here, or something. Like, maybe he should miraculously catch pneumonia and have to go to the hospital! It would be better than this!

I hate that he calls Nik β€œSir.” Please tell me that he gets to beat the stuffing out of him at some point? Ok?

Wait! Better! Make him have to call Tony AND Steve β€œSir” :sweat_smile:

Also ….. I love that the show he acts in represents his life Exactly!!! C’mon Tony! You didn’t do anything wrong!

Also, I can’t believe he ever used the bubbles again! Learn from your mistakes Tony!

And….. does Octavia know what happened? Because she’s a God send.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Lol, too late. My Caleb is a human. No other choice for me! (though he could be a spellcaster or merman?)

Morgyn looks Great! I always love stubble! But …. I’m not sure if glowing eyes is quite right for a politician! Lmao. Jk, his don’t glow too much.

Hermione sure is pretty! I can see why Caleb won’t leave her alone :wink: and omg Lily, really? Hits on him right in front of her? And then he cries? What a mess they are! :sweat_smile:

Yes, he needs a job for more than one reason lol

@GalacticGal

Ok, now I’m the one who is behind. I’m not sure about what’s happening, but I just read a harrowing account of Brianna being kidnapped, and the line β€œWho was … what was that?” is very concerning! Looking for more updates, lol

Hmmmm, I don’t see any…

@sarabeth2984

Holy cow! So much happening in this update! I can’t even, lol

First!!! Yay! Finally a teenage crush has a happy ending! Way to go Oscar and Luna.

Cassandra’s look when Wolfgang proposes is so amazing! She really can’t believe it? Lmao, His face is even better :sweat_smile: I’m so glad you heard the noise and went to see what was going on! I’m sure her wedding will be lovely (just to make up for Wolfgang’s extreme lack of romance skills! :smiley: )

Good thing Joanna talked Cassandra out of that tantrum :wink: Or that never would’ve happened, hey? What was she having a fit about anyway? Did you ever know?

Anyway, enough is enough for Hugo. Markus is the man for Jo. I love that they can ask to be boyfriend girlfriend before their first kiss! So cute! It's sweet that he follows her all the time! Cute cute.

@LehmanLegacy

Your story is so sweet. It’s wonderful that this family is staying close! I’m guessing that Ophelia was Francesca and Yesun’s mother.

Why were they famous? I’m sure getting away from Paparazzi is a great relief.

I hope that Archer and Quinton do continue this tradition, and btw, I Love both of those names β€œheart:

@Dust_Bunny2010

Good to see you! I hope the craziness is winding down. I remember reading your post about how busy you’d be and thinking, yikes!

Anyway, Mrs Crumplebottom or not, I’m so glad she said something, because cleary he’s never going to! The plum! lol

Now I just want to hear his answer. He better not run off this time!

@Tomatplante

Lmao, yes she did get in trouble! What’s going on with her now?

@Daephene

Your Harvest fest pictures are cute! The food is really sparkling at the Delgatos! Wow, I don’t think I’ve seen that.

And yes, watching sports, *sigh I could live without that tradition :sweat_smile:

Everyone is having so much fun with the premades that I just wanted to show you guys some things I did in my game, ages ago.

I had my simself have kids with as many premade dads I could think of. This was in CAS btw, lol And not my Simself who is married to my husband in the save, lmao

It's cute because some of them retained their connections with their dad's, and thier dad's just stop in, but most didn't. That's one thing I want to use MCCC for for a few minutes while I fix relationships

I had to change a bunch of them to basegame hair, clothes, etc, so they don't look as good here as they did before I saved them like this:

KLLZuw7.png

3hLLDDm.png

Here's a few pictures of some of them:
    Lightning Zest

503uJrM.png

mMbB3pm.png

Pretty sure his name is Lars, original, right?

cRiXzHA.png

I have to write down the other's. I haven't played them in quite a while and I can't remember their names, lol

qMriUvF.png

eP3q4XI.png

fkBXVAC.png

He doesn't look like a teenager, lol, but he is

Fbovv4V.png

Can you guess who's he is?

smvC0pn.png

vqjlkxa.png

eIOapIt.png

5Sa1QKm.png

He is just J Huntington IV and that's Angel. I had to make some extra teens because these kids are all listed as brothers and sisters

bYEelCN.png

I found their names!

Rosella Romeo

Salim Benali Jr

Deirdre Feng

Harrison Fyres

Bethany Villareal

Lightning Zest

Alex Lothario

Xena Goth

Lacie Lobo

Lars Bjergsen

Sobo Anne Jang

Brendon Munch

Janalyn Kibo

Then, these are the gender switched ones I made. You guys actually saw one of them a while back, I just didn't identify her

kVBljfo.png

Pictures of them, I'm pretty sure I tweaked them a bit, lol
    Malcolm Landgraab

70Wrzgr.png

wmzuujr.png

Raj K

Yizdcfz.png

xhEkV9E.png

Don :sweat_smile:

HYR5lXK.png

5H6JOk8.png

They are quite fun in the game, as you can see!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited December 2019
    Not really related to anything (except for my own ego), I just really liked this edit I did of a sim I made.

YWuXWRT.png

If you can't guess his name is Donnie, and he'a a narcissistic snob with the self-absorbed, snob and self-assured traits. His aspiration is to have the glitziest house in Del Sol Valley (watch out Edith). He's got all the makings of a heart-breaker.

Not sure if I'll play with him yet, might just make him a townie and see what he gets up to.
  • Options
    @TheLastStar He reminds me of Gilderoy Lockhart from Harry Potter. Nice!

And those who were screaming at Caleb to get out of Gaston's apartment and not to look back, well. here's what happened after Morgan came out of Gaston's bedroom in the morning already cursing her own stupidity, to find Caleb sitting at the computer. She had asked what he was doing there, and he said he could as well have asked her the same.

dhP2efh.png
    Morgan felt herself blushing. She was already furious with herself for getting so wasted that she...did that...with Gaston, her best friend. Who was in a relationship. "I uh...partied too hard last night and.." she faltered. "You don't say," Caleb murmured, unable to avoid scenting Gaston all over her. Morgan grabbed her clothes and was gone as soon as she could yank them on over her camisole.

Caleb couldn't talk to Gaston now, not after walking into that. At the heavy bag, it all came out.
    cX4RkpC.png

Meanwhile Gaston couldn't avoid Wolfsbane Manor. His baby girl was there, and she needed him no matter what.
    03TVRrQ.png

When Caleb got home, Gaston was just coming down. Tried to apologize for overreacting and putting Caleb through so much.
    8KX4dWD.png "🐸🐸🐸🐸 please!"

Caleb shows him the door, and Gaston makes one last-ditch effort to apologize.

oI1HVZN.png
    3D8aH3K.png
    "Here's your key. I forgot to leave it, when I was THERE THIS MORNING!"

p9HIpd1.png"Just keep walking."

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Nushnushganay

I so love your Gaston story. I’ve read every update as soon as I see one. I’m just not getting time to comment much. Anyway, ugg, I’m probably in the minority here, but … I think Caleb should forgive him.

Sometimes it seems like people (well, vampires, I guess) belong together. That’s what I see. I realize that Gaston scared Caleb, but Caleb must see that he’s a sweet father, and that things have snowballed since their fight.

I’m a mushball romantic, what can I say? Lol

Anyway, you’re a wonderful writer, and your story is quite compelling! I’m glad that you’re here on the thread!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking yeah, there's kind of the trope of the seductive prettyboy vampire who uses his looks to lure in victims, and I feel that was what they were going with for Raylan in the trailer? And just... decided to go with the good vampire trope instead. Either way, it's kind of fun, heh. I'm not sure what the response was, unfortunately, it was well before I got TS4.

Heh, there were random Sims all over the place. Some friends (I saw Simeon, L, and obviously Grace all visit Morgyn), other complete strangers. No idea what category Mila fell under! And nah, this is a brand new save. With my main one, Jamie's only really flirted a bit with Morgyn, and they're actually going to eventually end up with Caleb (poly relationship with Johnny).

@Nushnushganay man, I know I've said this a lot, but poor Caleb!

Big update today, both in length and content! Going to break this into pieces!

In which there is a party at the Bluffs, Raylan is kind of terrible, and Morgyn is the sleepiest raver

It's the night before Harvestfest, and there's a party at the Bluffs!
    s5jvDug.png
    Raylan is there, looking hopefully dapper...
    LCTAs20.png

...and Morgyn is there, looking cold.
    WBvi8op.png

There's a big crowd in attendance tonight!
    zFPhtuk.png

The sight of so many bodies and the smell of so much warm blood has got Raylan feeling more like his predatory old self, and chooses a quieter attendee near the edge of the dance floor.
    U1gHKNz.png

It's not too hard to put on the charm again.
    h7yBI1y.png

He's been doing this for a couple of centuries, after all.
    lbiAXLw.png

And this guy is ridiculously easy to lure away with the pretense of... fun. "So, maybe there is something you can do for me..."
    e6xTtcX.png

Welp. He doesn't like that!
    D0q4rvG.png

Oh well.
    aW8OFbf.png

Raylan is changing, but he's still... really not a great person, honestly.
    W4Mg6jq.png

And hey, at least the guy is still conscious! It's a start, right? He's being good!
    1P773XZ.png

Meanwhile, Morgyn is still determinedly raving on despite being about two seconds from passing out from exhaustion.
    URtkn3d.png

"Ready to go home?"
    sYxUxCV.png

"YES ;_;"
    QKEAc7N.png

*flomp*
    aYwbfCZ.png

In which there is a quiet Harvestfest and a visit home

The next day is quiet. Neither really have much to do with Harvestfest. Morgyn heads down to the UBrite Commons to practice their debating...
    UDU7yRo.png
    ...and try a mock-debate with one of their former students.
    PxdXkzh.png

The house is decorated, at least!
    u4kyL5j.png

Raylan is working on his presentation. He doesn't have much to do with Harvestfest either.
    b2n9sqQ.png

It's not exactly a grand meal, but at least apple salad is less likely to make the kitchen catch on fire!

(Look, they're very used to L's cooking, Simeon's Grand Delicioso, and mac'n'cheese cauldrons.)
    1BBSEwM.png

And they can hang out with Raylan while they eat.
    KH7NSCX.png

Raylan works on his homework...
    o7VymNQ.png

...and practices his now-finished presentation. If there's one thing he's good at, it's talking!
    c7J4aOW.png

Morgyn pokes at the weird electric machine. Please cut them some break, they've spent the last fifty years in the Magic Realm as a Sage and they weren't exactly common when they first arrived in 1968, computers are still Weird And Mysterious!
    C3Qe4Nw.png

A call from Emilia for a friendly duel, however? That they can do!
    fphrZ5k.png

...Easily.
    5AgScES.png

They can't quite resist slipping back into Teacher Mode.
    omnGkiC.png

Mmmm, cauldron mac'n'cheese. The remnant potion residue adds extra spice!
    RH7x0T9.png

While Morgyn eats, Tomax fills them in on the latest happenings in the Realm. The new Sage of Untamed Magic, Minerva Charm, is doing well; Morgyn feels they've made a good choice in selecting her as their successor.
    KGPf34E.png

Still, it's actually... quite nice to get back to Britechester, and to Raylan.
    IdhEfdQ.png

Spending time with him, sharing each other's company.
    25ujANX.png

Flirting, a little.
    xgYYtEj.png

Mortal bodies are hard to get used to, though. All too soon, Morgyn's body demands that they sleep.
    HbXAnFa.png

They'll try again in the morning...
    addRjdv.png

And Raylan, for his part, quietly gets back to work.
    BcF4kMa.png

In which Raylan gets a few things he really, really wanted

The next morning. Morgyn digs into their breakfast, chatting with Raylan all the while.
    zCAgKpl.png
    Raylan is in high moods. He feels things are going well with Morgyn; that there's a change in the air.
    W2zdN7j.png

Morgyn acts on a whim, gives Raylan a hug.
    IIjJUX6.png

All too happily received!
    K9jxPzf.png

So Raylan acts on one of his whims, and asks Morgyn permission to drink from them.
    L56QP72.png

Morgyn hesitates - then says yes.
    vTxuHkW.png

Raylan's dark form can be a bit of a surprise. Morgyn doesn't back away.
    fK1CQjN.png

The sensation of being bitten is... strange. Not quite right.
    prg3Nz7.png

But they trust Raylan.
    9IAItMW.png

They're left feeling dazed...
    Z53Y1oi.png

...and Raylan feeling like they've just licked a lightning bolt.
    PxdgL6Y.png

Morgyn goes to have a soak to try and ease the physical discomfort.
    tLC44Mg.png

And Raylan tries to dance off the energy boost he's got from Morgyn.
    GeBMjXM.png

What was in their blood?!
    zc8e4P6.png

He feels supercharged!
    htuz55z.png

Morgyn returns after their bath.
    6d7bdWu.png

"Oh! How are you feeling? Please, sit down, you must be lightheaded."
    D9Gwo76.png

"Much better, thank you. You look, er, full of energy."
    46dyfjJ.png

*AWKWARD SILENCE INTENSIFIES*
    h310cpJ.png

They wander out to the hall, neither quite sure what to say.
    u6QVSqc.png

Where do you go after some consensual blood-drinking?
    uRQnVgF.png

Ohh. That's where you go.
    Lznggwj.png

Raylan is... slightly stunned.
    w79WJOP.png

Maybe a little dazed. Can't quite stop smiling.
    Np6AUq9.png

...Especially given what Morgyn suggests next.
    nCMGpkF.png

Let's give them a moment, shall we?
    d8xDrwn.png

*elevator music*
    lQClojV.png

After finishing one, ahem, session and then immediately autonomously going for another, Morgyn is completely worn out and Raylan is feeling very pleased with himself.
    QFANS2f.png

Towel-clad happy dances!
    zdrGxLa.png

...Followed by homework. What a good boy!
    EcY7R2l.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Alexander definitely will never be a beautiful woman

*cough* neither a man *cough*

@TheLastStar @Nushnushganay Those golden teeth make him look like Lockhart so much! And his traits as well :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay I'm kind of seeing Gilderoy in him, but I think he would probably look more like the book version since they made him a bit older in the films if I remember correctly. Thanks for the praise!

It's tie for an update on Morgyn's university adventures:

After he got accepted he decided to visit the campus to get a feel for the university. He liked it, and decided since it was night and nobody was around it would be the perfect time to yarnbomb the quad statue
    4dHW8Uq.png

He returned home and spent his first semester workin from there. There was study
    xt3L6Ve.png

Morgyn has a habit of autonomously doing his homework which is good for me because if I forget to tell him to do it, he does it anyway! Peitrie takes after him and always does his homework autonomously, as well as extra credit work and projects :)

And writing a term paper (or what we like to call essays in Australia).
    iAM7Svs.png

And a presentation. I had to put the presentation board outside because there was no room for it inside, and poor Morgyn had to work out in the autumn rain! Despite this his finished presentation turned out looking pretty nifty
    rTQ8Hae.png

Caleb popped in to see how the fam was doing, and Corin got to catch up with him
    v2xcskO.png

Then Halloween rolled around. Just your average conversation between A sausage, a villain and Ayaala Centura from Star Wars
    qIX8kOu.png

Kind of wish we celebrated Halloween like they do in the USA over here, but it's actually also kind of nice not having random kids knocking on your door demanding lollies all night long so I guess it's a win-loose situation.

Then Morgyn enrolled for his second semester and decided to try moving onto campus. Corin agreed to look after the kids while he was gone. It was still halloween and he immediately went to introduce himself to Darby
    OwFSKpy.png

I then got him to change his costume to a maid costume, and at this point it's just unfair how good Morgyn looks in literally everything
    V9hZt9n.png

What's that expression Morgyn? You look like you're up to something...
    ADLKPyp.png

Also note that it's been a few days and there is still yet to be a person who has decided to clean up Morgyn's yarnbombing

Shower time!
    kmWTxDV.png

The next day he went to the commons and happened across Scorpius Malfoy. They'd met before in the magic real but Morgyn didn't expect to see him at Britechester.
    ACsVGkd.png

"Fancy meeting you here, Scorpius! How's things with Albus?"
    lNTHaFL.png

After that Morgyn heard the creativity festival was on decided to check it out. He was stressed so he began dancing to let off some steam
    GLzvteP.png
    uv8ISju.png

Then he lead the crowd in a school spirit cheer!
    Wiw7gcd.png

But oh no, what's this? He got sick! Looks like it's back to the dorms for Morgyn to get some rest.
    jEqWYx4.png

• Options
    edited December 2019
    @DoloresGrey I didn't give him gold teeth on purpose, if they are gold then it must have been the randomiser (which I always use at the beginning of making my sims just to give me a base I like). I like the thought of him having gold teeth though haha
  • Options
    @TheLastStar man, Sims who do homework autonomously are so useful! What's your Morgyn studying, psychology? (I'm probably going to switch mine to that from Communications, which is what they came with. Do wish History boosted the teaching career, it'd be perfect otherwise!) Also we actually did have have a set of trick or treaters here (also Australian) so I think it depends on area? Poor Morgyn getting sick!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @tixyen thankyou - I am playing slow but this save was a slow burner for me - I spent many hours on Bjorn and Jessica's relationship as friends a long time before they became lovers or married ( oh poor Diego - I obviously haven't changed any). I still really love Bjorn and his relationship with Jessica so I am finding it hard to let it all go and explode.I also worry that even when it happens it may not be enough to make Jessica leave Bjorn and at this point she should (and Diego is right there to help her.) I have had several near misses - Jessica coming to the park when Bjorn was there to see Jade and Tiffani, Jade turning up at the Narwhal arms and a few other scares.

Your birthday for Hazel was so beautiful. I love her cute little bunny suit and her reaction to the Flower bunny. She has aged into a lovely child and I can see aspects of aubrey and declan in her. Buy whatever packs you want I say! - I have been tossing up getting that pack forever - I love the Moschino pack and it is extremely unpopular (on the forums), so there's something for everyone. Her little birthday wish almost broke my heart but it was such a happy birthday all in all. I hope you enjoyed playing it.

@Nushnushganay so much drama - I am hooked. Gaston is such an interesting character.

@March306 Carly looked beautiful in her wedding to Duane. The rain is the main reason I haven't got seasons yet - I don't want my outdoor activities and venues to be messed up.

@TheLastStar I love Donnie. He reminds me of Brad Mondo (youtuber - mostly its the hair/ dark eyebrows and I think he would approve of the traits and ambitions).

@AlwaysAsking Jessica and Bjorn have always autonomously gardened together (because they both belong to Moira's club I assume) - I realised they hadn't got that aspiration which is fairly easy to get so I just turned it on. They both achieved everything at much the same pace and the last task is to plant and grow a cow plant - they planted one each at the same time and when they matured both were given aspiration credit for it at the same time. Yes MCCC just lets you click on a sim and say whether they are a spouse, sibling or child of another sim.The family tree sorts itself out automatically then. I do it for Johnny in almost every game and makes it easy to create large families that you don't have to drag into CAS on cheats to attach to each other. Cyrus was at the bar at the club not the dancefloor (Cassandra interrupted me outside and he ran inside before I finished with Cassie). - I hate screen shotting there as it is so sensitive to levels and the camera flies around. It is sad when big events can't go the way you want - I am glad you got Thanksgiving even if it couldn't be perfect.

In this update is Billboard Guy, Kendrick Banks - he is not my creation.
    I'll put this here as he is always popular.
    Gallery Name: Guy from Billboard
    EA ID creator: Nevarrah
    Link: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1CD76E8D0CCE11E788609E71AD1D46C3?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=billboard&max=50&maxis=false

Jessica turned up at the Starlight Accolades promoting Bjorn's party.
    VT4iXkK.png?1

She headed straight for the bar and slammed down a drink. Denial can take a toll on a person.
    2oIZwwI.png?1

Day in Bjergsen life: part 1
    Her name was called out for a reward and I couldn't find her at first - I noticed her queue was full of one particular sim and finally found them.
    They seem to be over their awkward patch.
    QU5ft0p.png?1

It hurt me to have to cancel her interactions with him to make her get her award, especially when he looked so happy.
    (you don't get it if you don't accept it)
    bvzvpP6.png?1

She won twice
    4tGGUy9.pngT4UhdNZ.png?1

She got home as Viktor was heading out to work - he is a barrista. Edvin Ollie acted in drama club and didn't have a job but Viktor is a very different sim - active and social but not creative.
    xiLNXey.png?1

Edvin Ollie painted this really nice painting - it looks a cross between an Art Nouveau Mucha girl and a SF/ Fantasy piece - I think the girl looks like Cassie so he can keep it and I will pretend it is her he painted.
    jDBKHJS.png?1

Bjorn went out to campaign again. First on the list Gavin (married to Candy Behr).
    gmFeNuH.png?1
    Then Candy
    oYmBRDF.png?1

Then he used his new interaction Kiss babies - understandably he loves this interaction as he adores kids. (this would make more sense if babies were out in public in prams etc rather than invading peoples houses to kiss the babies.) The poor baby looks like he is thinking why oh why is this happening to me.
    FyZaTt6.png?1

Speech time again
    aaZKxx5.png?1

And Jessica showed up to play the dutiful political wife.
    4I66xVy.png?1

Day in Bjergsen life: part 2
    They took the boys to the gym to wind down. Jessica drew a crowd as usual.
    suiNkiX.png?1

Can you see who's in the background happy to see her? A closeup of Diego enjoying the view...
    E8n3hKs.png

I could hear flirty noises then shouting I panned the gym and saw Edvin yelling at J. (I think he is explaining that this constant flirting is crossing the line towards harrassment.)
    dqFLN6Z.png?1
    J's face - he is not happy at being rejected and denied. I have never seen Edvin that angry before.
    bNoopGd.png?1

Suddenly, I saw rose petals explode over a woman - it was Bjorn using one of the many special intriductions he has earned.
    s9aDkDl.png?1

This shot is so busy - Bjorn is trying to get a yes from this woman but I am not sure it was about voting for him.. Diego is using some common sense and moved over near Jessica but fanboyed about Holly Alto and Vanessa Jeong and ignored Jessica. She was quite jealous and couldn't stop watching him which meant she didn't see Bjorn. Kendrick is trying to flirt with Viktor who is very interested but only a teen so can't flirt back. (No Kendrick you have another person to meet - behave.)
    VQcYHMF.png?1

That evening Jessica and Bjorn felt energised and flirty from the gym and Lyra became scarred for life because she didn't knock before entering.
    5E1kvG0.png?1

Tiasha's wedding Day
    Jade talks to Tiasha and wishes her luck.
    wB5Lvwh.png?1

Jade was miserable as she couldn't bring any plus 1s as they were at home with their plus 1s. Someone thought she was the most beautiful if sad sim he had ever seen (I am not playing him - he isn't part of her household.)
    1YY46OP.png?1

HE GOT OUT OF HIS SEAT MOVED AROUND AND SAT WITH HER!!!!! - SQUEEE I love it when the game does what you would like it to.
    2PevHrO.png?1
    For some reason this sim didn't like this and lost it - this shouting and angyriness made Tiffani happy (she does not like the sugary updates)
    mgI64h1.png?1
    Jade couldn't believe her luck this handsome sweet man was Tiasha's brother and was the man from the billboard! This didn't happen except in the movies. He was being so lovely and a little flirty.
    oYWJhd9.png?1

Whoops nearly missed the wedding...
    xYLlPWD.png?1
    lwvMaM7.png?1
    ZxRJPi4.png?1
    eGWFxYu.png?1

At least it isn't only my simself who can't put her wine down at her own wedding.
    I finally have a hot Alexander Goth - he aged up like this! And he is flirting with a k-pop sim I downloaded from the gallery. (I also forgot to edit this wall when I edited the room)
    07MleF6.png?1

Where was Jade - I couldn't find her. She had ran out to the garden again and Kendrick was full on flirting with her.
    3lsvDcY.png?1
    zd99Jzo.png?1

The old Jade would usually have been running towards the telescope to show him how much she liked him but she must have realised he wasn't a love rat like Sergio or Bjorn and was going slowly.
    2jP8WBr.png?1
    so they exchanged numbers and said goodbye.

Sim wedding logic - sitting on the bed - stand up to ask about woohoo...

l6Gssge.png?1

So ignore the bed you were just sitting on and run out to the small uncomfortable telescope space for honeymoon woohoo...
    YOYfzsz.png?1
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,186 Member
    Ugh Luna, how are you supposed to become the queen of the campus like you deserve if you're trying to clean up the graffiti?
    h4Jtkue.png
    Well she's certainly not going to become the queen when practicing her debate skill with this weird.....Alien?.....Blocking the mirror.
    PIqiFjW.png
    Girl: "OMG we should party."
    Luna: "Can't....Must.....Write....Term paper!"
    Girl: ".......You still have an entire semester to write that."
    kmTHtas.png
    That's when Luna was asked by Julia to give her some advice on her presentation. Needless to say, Luna's properly confused about the whole thing.
    CEbyC4N.png
    Julia: "What's not to understand? It's just basic robotics!"
    BKQCH7E.png
    Luna: "That's exactly why it's not clicking with me."
    BhGnTlw.png
    Man: "WHO WANTS SOME GAMEDAY CHICKEN?!"
    e6nLQON.png
    That night, Luna asked Julia on a date to this local pub.
    FlB81IL.png
    Luna: "Ey yo, we'll take a round of those cool drinks that are on fire!"
    81xokR4.png
    Bartender: "You got it-OH HOLY HELL MY EYES HAVE BURNED OUT OF MY SKULL!"
    jVTWn56.png
    Luna and Julia just wanted to enjoy a good drink, get their flirt on and enjoy the night but then this dude had to come in and try and flirt with Julia!
    SqjOAzE.png
    That's when Luna threatened to have her sister break his neck....he left.
    pb8yNk4.png
    Julia: "Oh come on, you can't just reply to all questions with finger guns!"
    ouBirqv.png
    Luna: "That's where you're wrong kiddo."
    9tl9P3s.png
    They had to go upstairs to continue getting flirty because people kept walking up to them and talking to them (seriously though, what were the devs thinking with that feature?) and the conversation kept getting "Awkward".
    sVd4ZgX.png
    Luckily now that they're alone their flirting is more successful.
    ArcCcdG.png
    Yay, now they're girlfriends!
    GMJUuNO.png
    Man: "At least this toy understands the importance of having a nice roast chicken on gameday."
    aPrSzLL.png

And now we have Julia being a good girlfriend and supporting Luna and her hobbies....
    There's A BIG DEBATE CLUB MEET TODAY!!!! Exciting....
    D95gC6n.png
    Julia: "This sure is boring, but I'll support bae."
    YnsyX7A.png
    Luna: "Hey, can I be a member of the debate club?"
    Woman: "Sure, no one actually wants to join these days anyways."
    6meTxec.png
    The debate topic is, Does Magic Exist?
    1QuIIFX.png
    Clearly this woman is a skeptic. She's one of them people who doesn't believe.
    xPegLm6.png
    Luna on the other hand..........has seen some real ****.
    RW77hVB.png
    And here's the woman claiming that everything Luna has ever seen is highly unrealistic.
    hxFvuY7.png
    And THAT'S the look of a woman who just realized that her opponent, is stupid.
    1McYtRT.png
    Luna: "Well I mean honestly, if you want proof to magic existing, just look over there. There's a magic sage sitting in the audience."
    1djElnD.png
    Magic Dude: "It's true, I'm pretty magic."
    3G6Q5M1.png
    Well Luna won that debate.
    ywH5EA1.png
    And even if Luna looks very unflattering in that debate club outfit, Julia will still give her some good loving.
    erheO44.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k My Morgyn is studying psychology. I want him to become a professor so psych was really the only option since I wanted him to go to Britechester. And yes, having him do homework by himself is a lifesaver! I was surprised when he started doing it, and sometimes I actually have a hard time getting him to do other things because he keeps going back to his homework. I know you want to learn Morgyn but you also gotta eat, sleep and shower!

As for the trick-or-treating thing, yeah I think it really depends on the area you're in. I live in Melbourne and I've lived in a few different spots and there's never been much Halloweeny stuff going on in any of them. We had trick or treaters one year but it was only one set of girls and that was it. Still nothing like America from what I can gather, they seem to have a stream of kids all night long!

Btw, I'm absolutely digging the outfits you're putting your Morgyn in. They're rockin' it! Alo I wanted to ask you, I saw the pic you posted of Raylands outfits and there was one with a long coat on it that flairs out. Do you know where you got that from because it gave me ideas...

@Becka28 I'll have to look up Brad Mondo and see what he looks like now haha Thanks Becka!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @vancanuckfan86 thanks! I am glad you enjoyed my comparison. Fun to play with genetics in all of the games indeed, but I feel that facial features are most distinct in the Sims 4 compared to the older games. 😊

@ryttu3k thanks about the comparisons! 😁 Still not sure if they fit this thread (they're not quite gameplay, meta-gameplay rather). But I am glad they are well-received.

@AlwaysAsking thanks about the index! Suddenly came to my mind to do it this way, to simplify navigation and to find back my own posts as well. πŸ˜… To overlay a link on text, simply select the piece of text you want a link on, before clicking the 'url' button in your editor. Then the BBcode will fix itself.

To do it manually you simply type:
    [url=your URL here]your text here[/url]

Also thanks for reading (back) all of my updates. Your comments always bring joy. πŸ˜€ Also, I very much appreciate that you downloaded some of my sims. About Malcolm and Peony, they had two children, a daughter as well. Actually I'll make a comparison of them and their kids later, just like I did with the Zests. Perhaps then we can spot some of Peony's genes in there. πŸ˜‚

Update: I made a comparison with Malcolm and Peony
    Left-to-right; Malcolm Landgraab (dad), Clifford, Emilee, Peony Song (mom)

4tU9bZM.png

Both kids definitely take more after their dad. But they both have Peony's eye color and rounded cheeks. Clifford takes after his mom in terms of face-shape and he has her mouth too. Emilee has an oddly pointed face/nose/chin which neither Malcolm or Peony have. But she's definitely their biological child! The game slightly alters features from parents when kids inherit them, which is cool (and realistic) since otherwise, sims would look way too much alike!

You asked; "So you did the ugly to beautiful challenge just with CAS? How do you pick the other parent in that case? I’d like to do that too!"

And I don't fully understand your question. Which "parent" do you mean?

In any case
    with the ugly to beautiful challenge, I simply download an intentionally ugly challenge sim from the gallery and open them in CAS.
    Rules I go by are; you're only allowed to change the sim's appearance by dragging and modeling on the face and body. No clicking pre-set shapes. Hair, skin and eye color can be changed, same with skin details, walk style, voice, and teeth. 😊

The end-result sims are so cool! I love how their faces are more unique and very different from what you'd normally come up with when starting a sim from scratch in CAS.

Perhaps you are confusing it with a breed out the ugly challenge? Where you need to get good looking offspring through making babies for several generations. πŸ˜…

Oooh I get it, I think you were thinking of a 'breed out the ugly' challenge in-CAS, where you start with an ugly sim and play with genetics. Which would sure be interesting! But that's not what I do, it's as I described above; you remodel the ugly sim without touching presets. 😊
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DinowCookie I meant to ask about your ugly to beautiful in the comments I lost - doing the way you did it is so hard and I am very impressed at the results you achieved. I only did it that way once and the end result is on my gallery - I think she's not quite right - more off in game than in CAS (where things look different). Mostly I stick to the way Always asking was thinking (though I have one in game breed out the ugly but I stopped because I got really sad when one sim I was attached to died - I'll have to dive back in there one day and finish.)
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Aw, you made my day! And it's okay if you're rooting for their relationship. It has layers to it, and isn't a simple open-and-shut case. I'm torn on it, but as a gameplay-driven storyteller, I don't actually know the ultimate outcome of their relationship, but will find out as it happens. I tried to place this story on Wordpress, but it took on a life of its own beyond the gameplay, and started turning into a novella of sorts that has more about the origin of Gaston and Caleb's relationship, and more questions about its validity from Gaston's point of view. He even asked Caleb if he had somehow bewitched him or used "vampiric charm" on him, and Caleb said he didn't believe in taking what wasn't freely offered, so any feelings Gaston had for him, were Gaston's own. But Caleb didn't have all the information, and it presents an ethical quandary for him when he does find out.

@ryttu3k Oh, how I love your Raylan and Morgyn story! And this installment was pure Sweet-n-Spicy! So thrilled I got to see it! I love your understated style and dry wit. <3<3 I just got RoM last night and am rubbing my hands together to try it! Love what you did with Morgyn's hair, too.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Becka28 I'll make sure to check out your ugly to beauty sim on the gallery when I launch my game this evening! 😁 (Is your EA ID Becka28 as well?) With this way of remodelling a sim, it almost feels like 'solving a puzzle' where you have to figure out what the parts *should* look like when dragged back in place. Which is great fun, but sometimes it takes effort to get right. 🀣 I've seen plenty of "beauties" on the gallery who still have strange features.

R.i.p. to the dead sim. Premature deaths of sims you like are never fun. But I love seeing breed-out-the-ugly challenges too! The suspense of seeing a kid age up and figuring out just how much they look like either parent is good fun. Make sure to mention me when you post new updates on that save, I'd love to see! πŸ˜€
  • Options
    @Becka28 Enjoyed your story, especially the "man from the billboard" having autonomous interest in Jade. And 'love rat'! I have a new phrase now! Like how Jade played it cool and classy instead of leading him off to the telescope as you said the old her would have done. As for the consummation of the wedding taking place in the telescope, maybe they just wanted to "see stars"? Did they? And I also like that you didn't have to tell them to do it. Not all Sims are that bright.

@DoodlyDoofus I liked the laid-back attitude of "Magic Dude" with his, "It's true, I'm pretty magic" and was hoping he would do a demonstration, but maybe that wasn't something he could do then and there? Maybe asking if she wanted to find out how magic he was, would have been taken the wrong way.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top