Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    b3bed08ed8.jpg
    26bb7a3ba9.jpg

I don't even know why the tap flew off the keg. The soda was already flat. :D
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,185 Member
    TWO updates in 24 hours? Must be my day off!

Anywho, looks like Ariel is a big fan of Bruce's new tan.
    Ickilco.png
    Bruce: "Oh hey mom, can you go be a ghost somewhere else? Trying to get lucky with the Mrs over here."
    Luz: "Sorry dear, you know I've always been a neat freak. Even in death!"
    NTFTt67.png
    Anyways, Ariel was a BIG fan of the tan.
    vE4uH0f.png
    Oh and then Ghost Anastasia came to visit as well.
    Xh4ehpU.png

Some random images of the day.
    Nothing like a mud bath before school.
    ZfgldAW.png
    Meanwhile, here's two of the women Bruce has slept with going crazy over that tan.
    hyOUi1C.png
    It inspired Ariel to go get her own tan.
    YmNbTwJ.png
    That look just says "I'm going to be so sexy after this."
    9bv1cug.png
    Tia: "Hey Mom, can you help me with my homework?"
    Ariel: "Can't, must tan."
    BdvXBKG.png
    That's her tan? Kinda weak compared to Bruce.
    uFRrklL.png
    Eh, Bruce isn't complaining though.
    0q9t5tR.png
    Time for Homework!
    6W3wK7X.png
    Neighbor: "Seriously, we brought extra food just for you girls to do homework?"
    7vW6YWI.png
    Welp, looks like Crystal's going through that Bear suit phase.
    65ib0eE.png
    Bruce: "Now I can get back to writing my next novel, the Superhero who got fat, tried to fly again and got a sweet tan."
    1iOgX4D.png
    Luna: "Hey Alexa, tell me a joke."
    Wg61vH6.png
    Luna: "Not a dirty joke! There are kids here!"
    sz9pQ1s.png
    Crystal: "What, you never seen someone wear a bear suit before?"
    ipT7Zfd.png
    Speaking of Crystal, she went out for a late night swim....She's sad because she's not wearing her bear suit right now.
    tUssmyy.png

And now, the day of too many birthdays!
    Before midnight came by for the birthday girls, Luna hogged the video games to herself.
    yivV3hn.png
    Autumn: "Moooooom, Luna won't let us play video games!"
    HqYqEUs.png
    Ariel: "Busy, logic skill."
    kOoCYUO.png
    First it's time for Crystal to age up.
    j0yAYL6.png
    WUT4F17.png
    Then Tia.
    xrmaCJj.png
    zv9sfZP.png
    Looks like the other girls are celebrating as well. Gonna be teenagers in a few minutes.....trust me kids, it's not that great.
    WXT8WcE.png
    Then onto the Illegitimate Supervillainess kids, Here's Samantha!
    yzPJkZQ.png
    AFVsa2c.png
    Then....Sonya.
    1KWrYJN.png
    OSdv2Vb.png
    AND FINALLY, AUTUMN!
    6z92V6Q.png
    RI9YBOe.png
    Man, those Birthday posts were annoying to post. Oh and a surprise to no one, Ariel's kids were mermaids.
    zVOIKlO.png
    Sonya: "Man, I wish I was a mermaid."
    oQlRWtq.png
    That's when Sonya realized she has something the other girls don't have....
    iWbm9zh.png
    Demonic powers!
    2gj7SAh.png
    Sonya: "Hell yeah, taking after mom!"
    uh0rnNu.png

And some miscellaneous snapshots.
    Sonya: "Who has two thumbs and demonic powers?"
    N1Dfr15.png
    Sonya: "This girl!"
    oyLlOW7.png
    Autumn: "OMG I'm so jealous."
    jkLCz2M.png
    Sonya: "Yeah so I like have Superpowers now."
    Samantha: "That's awesome!"
    R186I1T.png
    Bruce: "DID SOMEONE SAY DEMONIC POWERS?!"
    Sonya: "I said 'Demonic Powers' a few minutes ago, I just said Superpowers now."
    Bruce: "I'm old, my teleportation doesn't work as fast as it used to. Give me a break."
    ruYJxw1.png
    Also, it's Christmas.
    R5cCyoA.png
    And this is Christmas weather....Man I wish I lived there.
    syLS0pm.png
    Had to get this majestic shot of Crystal swimming.
    xlcLg8V.png
    To get in the Christmas Spirit, Bruce did his best Santa laugh.
    TK4NgTs.png
    Autumn: "Yeah, you should wear the Santa suit this year, you can probably fit in it!"
    Bruce: "That's a low blow."
    euqAInC.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Shine upgraded the outdoor fireplace, adding the fireguard upgrade:
    11-11-19_12-51-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_12-51-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was off to the marketplace for her and Roddy. Once there, Roddy made a new friend Natasha Kinney:
    11-11-19_12-57-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_12-59-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Shine was uncovering an artifact:
    11-11-19_1-09-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then chatted to Natasha Kinney near the archaeology table:
    11-11-19_1-12-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Natasha Kinney gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-11-19_1-14-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_1-14-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Shine had finished carefully washing the dirt off, and then started to identify the artifact:
    11-11-19_1-15-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Unfortunately, this was a fakery:
    11-11-19_1-18-40%25C2%25A0PM.png

Spoiler time!
    Roddy and Shine had a cuddle:
    11-11-19_1-27-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they talked:
    11-11-19_1-29-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, the pair played chess:
    11-11-19_1-33-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine and Roddy stargazed:
    11-11-19_1-38-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The sky was extremely beautiful:
    11-11-19_1-35-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then smiled and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-11-19_1-50-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_1-50-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-11-19_1-51-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thanks for the lipstick smooches, mummy!' Roddy said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. He removed the lipstick smooches from his face using a makeup removal wipe:
    11-11-19_1-51-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then smiled and gave her son a big loving hug:
    11-11-19_1-52-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awww, you're welcome, sweetie! I love you!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-11-19_1-53-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled. 'I love you too, mummy!' he replied:
    11-11-19_1-53-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    11-11-19_1-54-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're so precious to me and Benjamin, sweetie' Shine said, looking fondly at her son:
    11-11-19_1-56-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine and Roddy went back to Hillview Hideaway, where Shine read The Candy Kingdom to Roddy:
    11-11-19_2-19-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers
    Sometimes this happens:
    11-11-19_2-19-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Makes me glad I don't gesticulate when I'm speaking irl.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 Beautiful wedding, but what a surprise afterwards - I totally wasn't expecting that big a family! Didn't they make a comment earlier about not joking about twins and cursing themselves LOL. Good to see Don may be a great great great grandfather but he hasn't lost his touch.

@Kimmer more stanley <3 it made my day.

@AlwaysAsking Not sure why the phone message said Bjorn was Jade's boyfriend, Jade hadn't asked Bjorn to be her boyfriend again (but maybe the game just assumed because she WAS pregnant again).

I love that siblings love to interact in the game and are so nice and chatty with each other.
    Iw1xzJ3.png?1
    myy9UHK.png?1

With the doors locked the stans can't get in but neither can Elsa and Sophia (or any of the children;s friends etc. When Bjorn chased off this stan she never came back.
    f6HLTiO.png?1

Bjorn has had an issue with Britany Cho - something he did politically affected her charity (chance card) so they have a poor relationship. She sent him one of those opposites attract flirty phone messages and I thought it would be in keeping with bis current behaviour to accept and maybe enjoy the flirt ....................................

How wrong was I..... the second I pressed play Bjorn didn't even get a chance to flirt - Britany leapt on him and started fighting.
    mNHPs87.png?1

He won but now she despises him and his reputation took a huge hit too. (At least 1 sim doesn't want to hook up with Bjorn so thats a positive right?)

FQ5ixhF.png?1

HArsh Elsa Harsh. Hope you don't find out about Jade if youre this judgy!
    OEk5BiE.png?1
    Brendan Ho - Bjorn's political running mate - not bad for a random NPC especially one who decided to try cc which is always a risky move but it works for him.
    p7sUDjI.png?1

He invited Bjorn to the gym with some subtle hints about softening middles and loosing definition.. Finally Bjorn worked out! With level 10 fitness you would think he would want to do this more often. Elsa forgets she has a low opinion of her father and hangs around him so she can crush on Brendan.
    DQj3veL.png?1

Quick change into workout gear.
    7o4wQuA.png?1

Bjorn sees a hot woman he hasn't met yet and decides to "secure her vote".
    K19Ja91.png?1
    pyUglXb.png?1
    Elsa isn't the only sim that judges her father - Edvin Ollie's face was my favourite thing that happened in my game today.
    21losdV.png?1

Dina wants Bjorn to try and "secure her vote" too. Bjorn and Brendan rate very well with women voters 18 - 60 (not so well with their husbands).
    7TYXj3l.png?1

I was so busy watching Bjorn do his thing that I nearly missed J being J. Edvin Ollie was minding his own business and J. came up and started flirting with him. (J. Edvin Ollie is a teen and you are married with 3 children!).
    jR17v3w.png?1

He was flattered and couldn't believe an older sophisticated guy like J. would notice him but Cassandra is the only one for him.
    uxLRq08.png?1
    Meanwhile Jessica has lunch with Diego. I ship them, lots of you ship them and Diego definetely ships them but Jess is still shipping herself and Bjorn.
    5UcdGZu.png?1
    j9x2vJm.png?1

Then she goes to karaoke with Moira - I have never seen this cute little animation before - why wont my romantic couples do it (maybe no sim has as high singing skill as Jessica and the animation is linked to the song they picked?)
    WAYqABr.png?1
    hdKLndi.png?1

And I found out fake Ian has the bad taste to be a Britany Cho fan.
    T2HsEDF.png?1

All that vote securing made Bjorn flirty - he gives Jessica a look at his new improved guns and she is flirty too.
    4xTtx9o.png?1
    LFbyQqi.png?1
    X2HkLuG.png?1

Oh for heavens sake - we forgot to lock the door after Sophia visited and there is a new stan. GET OUT!
    pZG71rq.png?1
    Geoffrey invites them to the spice festival - as they both need cow plants to finish the freelance botanist aspiration they accept.
    Surprisingly festivals make Bjorn FLIRTY.
    nNLpL3L.png?1

Noone is a spicy food fan.
    D2bsZ5P.png?1

Bubble machine
    pTEbknj.png?1
    mBKwxnV.png?1

More flirty
    dVl1iPR.png?1
    ww86EhD.png?1
    FlLlWuo.png?1

Am I seeing double? no this is a sim I downloaded from the gallery - I feel I might like blonde men with beards.
    H8Px7gk.png?1

No babies from all this flirty business, drink up your Illudium Q-36. 8 children should be enough for any man - this is not a 100 bjorn babies challenge (lets not give him ideas).
    d4RNWP4.png?1

• Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    So admittedly I went a bit cuckoo bananas and bought a whole lot of packs (including DU) the other day, but before that I was systeatically going through my game and giving my townies makeovers. I haven't made much headway since there's so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 many of them but I have tried to get to the most important ones first. Which brings me to the Goths, gave them the good old clean up. Except for Mortimer because I already liked his style, I just changed his hair so I'm not including him in here.

I tried to make Bella look slightly older because her default dress is not a mum dress D:
    WtiXGeC.png
    xBBZUi4.png

I turned Alexander into, well, a goth because one of them has to truly represent the family name
    Wvu9S8k.png
    XQRshWT.png

My favourite though is Cassandra, I decided to give her some 80's vibes and curly hair. I love her face, it's so cute.
    FnmlNkV.png
    0DHNzYf.png

I also got the Strangerville pack and I gave Leslie a makeover. I don't know why, but she speaks to me
    UKMRSUx.png
    I wonder what it could be? xD

Bonus original anime style sim pic I took for the A E S T H E T I C
    Sk7Lf6H.png

His name is Yuki :star:
  • Options
    @TheLastStar, page 506.
    My goodness, and I thought Zombie sims couldn't get creepier. You've just proven me wrong. I can't unsee that, now!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Hi! I don't know if your remember me but a few months ago I vanished from the forums. Well... I got bored of the sims. But I'm buying the Back To School bundle now which includes Get Together (Squeee) so I'll be online ALOT more often. Anyways heres a story from a few months ago I didn't post:

There was a young adult. I can't recall his name so let's call him Tyler. He had messy black hair and wanted to be a scientist. But, he needed funds first so he opened up a bakery. He learned to bake and was ready to work. Then, she walked into the room. Long black hair, red dress, eyes darker than a shade of night. It was his new employee, Bella Goth. She never did good in her job, or... at all. She kinda sat there looking at her nails. But Tyler was astonished by her beauty and always said "She is a ray of sunshine in our store". He was head-over heels in love. He always invited her afterwork for free baked goods. One night, things got intimate. They flirted for hours. The next day, during the bakery being open they took a break outside and woohooed in a nearby bush. Bella's shocked expression as she came out of the bush with Tyler clearly said "What did I just do?" (I actually have a picture on it but once again I'm on console) Tyler loved it though. Soon, she started getting flirty with Bob Pancakes (AUTOMATICALLY HOW?) and Tyler... felt betrayed.. Mortimer felt even more betrayed. Bella was homeless and mortimer and the kids had gone mysteriously missing. Bella went to live in Tyler's apartment in San Myshuno since even though they ended their romantic relationship they still were good friends. Bella wanted to marry Bob.
    She proposed to him but he rejected (even though I deleted his wife. That was before the marriage glitch was fixed). So, Bella and Tyler fell in love again. They had kids. Tyler became a scientist. The End.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    @queenvortex808.
    Welcome back!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Steamvarius Thank you!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    So far on openers there has been a lack of interest on the new Sandra updates. Might have to re-evaluate if i should keep going, but not right at the moment. Anyway, i'll have another update tomorrow. that should be a little more interesting, toddlers going about their new lives and where Sandra fits into things.
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    @Steamvarius Haha I actually find it really funny! I must be a bit twisted. I've been meaning to ask, your sims have a very distinct style and I've always wondered if they're inspired by drag queens because I've always gotten a very over-the-top camp vibe from them.
  • Options
    @TheLastStar, page 506.
    It's a mixture of styles, really, so no firm inspiration from any one source.

Recently, Shine and Roddy were at the market. Roddy made yet another new friend. This is Lyla Greene:
    11-11-19_3-32-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Lyla Greene gives her new friend a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-11-19_3-35-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_3-35-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she gave Roddy a big hug:
    11-11-19_3-38-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then changed into a hot weather outfit, and talked to Lyla Greene:
    11-11-19_3-41-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Shine gathered some supplies, and took a few antidotes with her:
    11-11-19_3-41-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Shine went back into the jungle. They found the temple gate, and Shine got slicing, whilst Roddy watched from a safe distance:
    11-11-19_3-52-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine broke through the vines:
    11-11-19_3-53-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was just about to follow, but he saw Lyla Greene, being attacked by a swarm of venomous insects:
    11-11-19_3-53-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    (Thank goodness for the death.toggle command, no one's dying on my watch!)
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    So Orion and Apollo finished second term.
    Orion got A+ of course.
    Apollo overslept his final exam and went to it in his pajamas and bike helmet (that was hilarious) and submited term paper at the very last second, but he still managed B+.
    His soccer team lost the Friday match though.

On the bright side, the next day Becca came to visit!
    She must have thought that Foxbury team's defeat was vengeance enough for that mascot situation or just liked Apollo better than her University :smirk:
    xBfQiMy.jpg
    Apollo showed off his dribbling skills.

0OqwHEN.jpg
    Turned out Becca was pretty good at it too.
    Both of them Active, they were good friends in no time.

tPtWYuQ.jpg
    Aww, just look at this lovestruck idiΠΎt :heart:

They agreed to meet in town on weekend.
    Orion assured his brother that she was just luring him into a trap - because that's what pretty girls do :unamused:
    Here's Apollo merrily pedalling into the "trap".
    Tt1Xxq0.jpg
    (because I'm still greatly enjoying the view of sims on bikes)

They had a lovely picnic and then Apollo confessed that he was half-alien.
    08cUw7z.jpg
    UQoXq9y.jpg
    7FIxDFx.jpg
    "So... are you like... any different under there?"
    He assured Becca she had nothing to worry about - no tentacles or whatsoever :lol:
    It got awkward tho, he failed a flirt attempt and they went to the local bar.

goOlWyI.jpg
    uixxSwA.jpg
    - Becca, there's this girl at the bar and she's watching me like real weird.
    - Oh, it's just my biest friend Julia!
    - Is this a test?
    - Maybe...
    Apollo thought that maybe Orion was right about the trap - he couln't figure out what to do.
    And just when Becca got juiced enough and flirty, it was late and Julia took her home.

Confused and frustrated, Apollo got back home just in time to witness his twin being abducted by aliens...
    JFhJ538.jpg
    3qOxN2Q.jpg

• Options
    Roddy and Shine arrived at the temple. Shine studied an interesting mechanism:
    11-11-19_3-59-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then found the right hole to put her hand into:
    11-11-19_4-00-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And she gained a mini sun:
    11-11-19_4-01-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy went through the temple, with Shine carefully examining each of the mechanisms that would unlock the next area:
    11-11-19_4-03-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'This one!' Shine said, pulling the spear of one of the skeletons. That was the right lever!
    11-11-19_4-04-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Into the next part!
    11-11-19_4-04-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She came across a strange totem like statue, and studied it:
    11-11-19_4-05-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then looked at a floor panel that looked like something could be placed upon it:
    11-11-19_4-07-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine decided that the totem was her best bet. She went back to the totem. 'Ok, then. How do I wake it up?' Shine said. 'Try telling it one of your best skeleton jokes!' Roddy suggested. 'That might work!' Shine said. She took a deep breath. 'What do those without flesh and organs use to enter their house?'
    11-11-19_4-08-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'A skeleton key!' The totem sprang to life and laughed. 'That was very amusing. You may pass, brave explorers!' It said:
    11-11-19_4-08-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy advanced to the next room of the temple. Another gate blocked their way. Shine studied each of the mechanisms:
    11-11-19_4-10-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_4-11-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_4-13-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine went back to the first mechanism she looked at and pulled the lever, which arranged the blocks in the right order:
    11-11-19_4-14-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She was correct! The mechanism glowed blue:
    11-11-19_4-14-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Shine reached the last room:
    11-11-19_4-15-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    It was a treasure room! Roddy watched as Shine opened each of the chests:
    11-11-19_4-17-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_4-17-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_4-18-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy had completed their first temple run, without any mishaps! The pair made their way back to Hillview Hideaway, feeling accomplished.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Shine and Roddy arrived back. Carla Robles was waiting. 'Congratulations on your first temple clearance!' Carla said, smiling.
    11-11-19_4-20-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, Carla!' Shine said, beaming. Roddy became best friends with Carla:
    11-11-19_4-21-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    (I have MCCC set so that sims can have multiple BFFs) Carla smiled and gave Roddy a very big smooch on the cheek:
    11-11-19_4-22-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_4-22-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You've earned that, Roddy!' Carla said, cheerfully:
    11-11-19_4-23-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, Carla!' Roddy said, beaming:
    11-11-19_4-23-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome!' Carla replied. She gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-11-19_4-24-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Mind if I call you sweetiepie?' Carla asked:
    11-11-19_4-24-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I don't mind, Carla!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    11-11-19_4-24-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Then sweetiepie it is!' Carla said, beaming:
    11-11-19_4-24-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla and Roddy then chatted:
    11-11-19_4-24-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Shine said goodbye to Carla and went inside:
    11-11-19_4-28-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You were very brave, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling:
    11-11-19_4-31-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you mummy!' Roddy replied. Shine smiled again and gave him several big smooches on his face:
    11-11-19_4-31-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-11-19_4-32-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-11-19_4-33-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-11-19_4-34-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave him a very big loving hug:
    11-11-19_4-36-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'We make a very good team, don't we mummy?' Roddy asked:
    11-11-19_4-36-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Indeed we do, sweetie!' Shine replied, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-11-19_4-37-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave her firstborn another big loving hug:
    11-11-19_4-38-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, mummy!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    11-11-19_4-39-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine replied, looking fondly at Roddy:
    11-11-19_4-43-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @DeafSimmer Your sims and their story is so cute! I can’t wait to read more. <3
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    edited November 2019
    https://instagram.com/p/B5IknXngAfl/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheetMy Sim playing cards in the dorm on Saturday night.
  • Options
    _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    I found these two lovely? stray kitties and I just had to adopt them both.. I'm not even a cat person but when I see stray animals idk my heart melts. πŸ˜‚

11-21-19-8-38-48-PM.png
    11-21-19-8-41-19-PM.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Becka28 the siblings are always cute, maybe that's why my second gen gets so many ha, his feud with Brytani amuses me you never know with those special chance cards makes me kind of happy there are those weaker ones just for performance. Brendon is really cute gotta keep an eye out on those npcs that get it right hmm? Lol I love the shipping comment, I'll just picture them together hehe.
    @Morkovka I really like the idea of Becca and Apollo together , she is just a cute sim that could be with anyone it seems to me, Julia is such a busy body go play outside and let him get cozy. I don't know why...I liked Julia in the trailer then I got to play with her and decided I don't like her lol. Hmm I wonder if he'll get pregnant they got things to do heh. I love the bikes myself.
    @DeafSimmer she was lucky he didn't hurt her makes one wonder how things would have gone if she had been alone, I'm odd though always want to know more about the bad guys.

Kay I need more coffee haven't been up long as I stayed up suuuuper late so pics, this one is uni.
    RzO3X8Wl.png
    Hugo and Cori are very much attached at the hip and he tends to follow her around like a puppy as they don't get a lot of time together with both having a full class load. Though even if they didn't she doesn't mind and is usually confident because he's all hers...and also tense cause she hates people whispering around her ha. Mickey has the lightest load she only has one class, and so she just does whatever she wants after homework, that mod I was talking about gives her even more free time. I had never seen the game that Hugo was playing...I really need to get Hugo and Mickey bikes but meh he can play on his laptop if he wants. Becca and Mickey get even less time together Becca will get notifications for her classes while in class becuase they just overlap, now it's not glitched, she finishes her class gets more homework and then leaves to her next class, she's always tired so when she is done with homework and has some hours before class I send her to bed. They don't spend much time with their roomies but I like Clayton, the blond, and I finally saw the redhead is named Edgar.

Hugo and Cori love her soccor ball the first free moment they get when they aren't worn out they hop up to play with it, to me that's cute as are the bikes it's just nice to me when sims pop things out and use them. Doesn't bother me as if they aren't going to use them what's the point of clutter and autonomy. Mmhmm I'm that particular, it was funny that after a shower Cori went to listen to Edgar play until then they seemed to avoid him because he wasn't very good. Though he practices all the time and is much better now, nice of her to show some support hmm? now Hugo on his way to bed was a bit pouty as he rolled a want to get married he's just ready to go not just woohoo he's eager to be with her forever...which I find adorable.

Now there aren't as many pics...I played so long and barely took pics compared to my usual amount, oh and Becca and Mickey were all over each other again heh.
    HBfuYcRl.png
    m7Z6EXUl.png
    wPahTZHl.png
    wXsgJgPl.png
    XurN5bwl.png
    B6xD2EFl.png
    xXsWy3ul.png
    FaKgx7Hl.png
    JoXdgkhl.png
    rTllN3Xl.png
    I almost missed this picture I caught what happened just out of the corner of my eye, they were just playing minding their own business and he kicked the ball into her head, he just looks so mortified. She did get an angry moodlet but it was over powered cause she adores him...and she's hit herself in the head with that darn ball plenty of times, she was okay. The one in the robe during yet another party is Edgar but I didn't see any secret society options which would be right up Cori's alley maybe that's the real reason she supported his music she knows things the voices said so. Mickey is amused by Becca's antics, just a little school spirit I wish I could see the mascot it's cute it blows confetti fire. I don't know what Becca was sad about, maybe cause I missed an organization meeting but they were so busy.

Lastly Cori hits herself in the head with her soccer ball...again, and this time Hugo finds it hilarious he knows she'll be okay I guess,
    Cs0jRoOl.png
    yLGY36Cl.png
    7szCHQil.png
    iI3p6Acl.png
    uzCmB8Gl.png

Kay now I need more pics...maybe witches.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Emmaline inserted some of her own knoledge into the research device.
    21-11-2019-20-25-22.png
    Uh-oh!
    21-11-2019-20-26-05.png
    And then she decided to go on her second promotion without pants. Why not! (A+ again, btw!)
    21-11-2019-20-35-26.png

Anyway, now she is a robotics professor. She got a 9000 simoleons bonus! Now they can afford to renovate their house and that means they can even move in Andrew the Android Servant and Serena Bot again!

Enough of good news. Off to bed I go. Spanish practise first though ;)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Orion is not pregnant! Phew!

One evening Becca stopped by before Apollo got back from soccer.
    emuPNwm.jpg
    - You are not Apollo.
    - Nah, I'm the smart one. And you are Becca - all he talks about lately.

Orion asked the girl if she really liked his brother and suggested the two of them should be dating.
    Becca admitted she liked the idea :blush:

seTRYKG.jpg
    And before I could blink Apollo and Becca were a thing!
    SfKAPWH.jpg

2ZAcWnN.jpg
    Orion: "Elementary!"

So another term is over: Apollo got A+, a cute girtfriend, promotion to Playmaker and a steamy first woohoo :sunglasses:
    hEj3nn3.jpg

I'm so proud of him! :love:
  • Options
    mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    edited November 2019
    So Anamaria had been talking to this guy at university for quite a while. Her sophomore year, they get married and move in together and she gets pregnant. I'm thinking- okay this is fine. She'd gotten most of her classes out of the way already by taking 4 classes for 2 terms- so she was only taking 2 classes for her last 2 terms- AND she had a full ride because she did well as a teenager and is an exceptional author. So I'm not worried. She goes into labor on a monday night when she gets home from class. I'm like- okay, it's go time. Get her to the hospital, and she takes care of the baby in between classes with her new husband and we're all good. So she has the baby- it's a boy! I'm like omg aww, I think we'll name him after her brother Marco because they're so close. So we've got baby boy Marcus. So I'm about to continue- AND THERE'S ANOTHER ONE. my jaw DROPPED. like feLL. I was not expecting this- my sims NEVER have twins just by chance. And the first time I can't handle twins, HERE THEY COME. So now she's a hardworking author and mom of TWINS who's still going to university and has homework while also trying to take care of herself. This is going to be a wild ride- and they just became toddlers.
    sappy himming :)
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited November 2019
    Today on "things you never want to hear your mom say"!

"Oh honey, I think you should just tell Braylen. Your dad was very understanding too when I first told him I got pregnant by accident!" πŸ˜‚
    The joy of playing sims families for several generations.

xTCIiq6.png

What happened before

After the spectacular loveday date with her boyfriend Braylen, Kaylin seems to have given up on her serial romantic aspiration entirely.
    Before, she never quite felt 'in love' but now, she seems head-over-heels, and they went on several dates.

otcYWsA.png

One evening they just sat by the pool talking and staring into each others eyes.

Md8xVPB.png

Then they went to bed early, instantly falling asleep.

1mHuhcd.png

And the next morning they had some 6-am skinny dipping swimming pool fun. 😁

kutuEZu.png

BUT it didn't take long until...

icoUf2V.png

Panic! Which is what lead to the first screenshot in this post. Kaylin instantly rushed to her mom for advice.
    And mom is probably right, right? It'd be best to tell Braylen. Just not yet. πŸ˜…

Shortly after, Kaylin and her cousin Adria visit their mutual cousin EsmΓ©, to meet baby Annie.

TDrGhYw.png

And after Kaylin shared some cuddles with the little one, she suddenly didn't feel quite as stressed about her own situation.

L8rFxAQ.png

Today on Nando News

(Nando is Kaylin's cousin, who moved in with her after his parents passed away.)
    Sorry Nando! A little much "care for self" for you today.

Nando aged up to a young adult and he joined the athlete career. He's active, goofball and insider.
    He is quite determined to reach his goal of becoming a bodybuilder. πŸ’ͺ🏻

OV9aK5j.png
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top