Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @SiliClone Go for it! I haven't done much with them yet but I plan too just to see what happens. Kallie is a loner just like Vlad so they pretty much do their own thing. I placed a HUGE creepy pool with brackish water and bedroom suite in the dungeon basement she and Isla swim around in. She will yell and insult Kat and Miss Hell all the time so they leave her alone for the most part. Marcus likes to wander around the neighborhoods so Vlad is usually the only guy at the house. The ladies Kallie, Kat, and Miss Hell tend insult or yell at him all the time. I kind of feel sorry for him, but then again... He does most of the parenting of the teens actually so, when he's not playing the organ, hes helping them with homework.

Looking back at Irene's death, I think I know what happened. I had a sim with the storm chaser trait and I was using MCCC to "Lightning hit random sim option" If you get a sim with this trait hypercharged with lightning, they can generate lightning for up to 12 hrs. Well nothing happened so I gave up. I decided to load the Morecombe fmily on a lot. I guess she became that random sim.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @SiliClone
    Is there a story behind how Wolfgang became enemies with the Flower Bunny? Because it surely is an interesting choice of an enemy to have.
  • Options
    GeomangoGeomango Posts: 9 New Member
    I made GTA series protagonist family (not gta 1 or 2 or online protagonists)
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @SiliClone
    Is there a story behind how Wolfgang became enemies with the Flower Bunny? Because it surely is an interesting choice of an enemy to have.

The bunny threw petals at him the first time, and he didn't like it... one of the requirements for the holiday was "be friendly with the bunny", so I had him talk to her and focused on Gunther who had to skill up... you know Wolfgang, things escalated quickly... last thing I know, he was fighting the bunny in the backyard.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    One of my sims got married today - everything was going fine until an elder stood up staggered into the aisle and collapsed and died at the feet of the couple who were kissing after exchanging vows. Everyone started crying and being depressed. The bride decided to plead with Grim so her wedding wasn't a total failure (she chose not to go with seduce grim as she had just finished her wedding vows and it seemed in poor taste in front of her groom and family). - and for the first time ever it worked... Thanks for nothing Grim - resurrect some stranger who means nothing to my sims but stand by coldly while they weep and beg for beloved parents, treasured pets or their soul mates.

BTW the elder sim died again a minute or two before the wedding event clock ended and the happy couple didn't see it so their wedding night was saved.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @SiliClone Cassandra's dark form is gorgeous!
    And Johnny - heh, I always imagine him is that disaster kind of guy who has the worst case scenario things happening around him all the time, no wonder Chad died :D

@Becka28 Grim is a huge troll, isn't he? Pleading only worked for complete strangers in my game as well :unamused:
  • Options
    Morkovka wrote: »
    @SiliClone Cassandra's dark form is gorgeous!
    And Johnny - heh, I always imagine him is that disaster kind of guy who has the worst case scenario things happening around him all the time, no wonder Chad died :D

W8WqUYP.jpg
    pretty much.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    IFaGe3T.jpg
    Got it...

We called the only one in the world who can cook ambrosia:
    QfNIC95.png
    ivLS1Jh.png
    I find it funny that a vampire is the only one with the power to give back life, and that has the death flower...
    anyway, Caleb made the ambrosia...
    8FKAQjs.png
    CUljfq8.png
    zfw5p92.png
    Q8xXz3z.png
    Chad's back (he may be the unluckiest guy on earth right now, first turned by mistake and then dead by mistake...)
    Chad's back!!
    7IiHXL4.png
    and had another request for Caleb...
    CbyOEen.png
    HIL3RLC.png
    S3V3MGA.png
    0633Kqs.png
    Caleb left some food in the fridge and spoiled Major Whiskers before going home...
    8cXpfnP.png
    hXlBIa6.png
    i3YRFtw.png
    Chad's second turning wasn't so bad, he tried to mend his relationship with Lilith...
    j0WqN84.png
    jiM4NPc.png
    and during their time fishing, he made friend with Johnny..
    2pti3ZP.png

3uGjgoq.png
    Chad LeVampire is back, too... and...
    bnxtAXr.png
    I don't know if you can fully appreciate the dark form he chosed...
    usgnmro.png
    also:
    lTMnQTb.jpg

Nf6evT0.jpg
    seriously?!!
  • Options
    mechagruemechagrue Posts: 22 Member
    No spoilers, but I finally finished the Strangerville mystery!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Becka28 thank you!
    Seeing all those toddlers in one room was both awesome from a spectator point of view and struck terror in my heart from a player of the game thinking about wrangling them all even if autonomy was off.
    It's not as hard as it looks! :D I gave each one of them a toddler tablet and they quietly played on them for a couple of hours. Then they watched a movie, had some lunch, got into a fight and that was pretty much it. Oh yeah, and potty breaks. Constant potty breaks. Overall it was pretty organised. But maybe I'm just used to managing lots of toddlers at once. :)

@sarabeth2984 thank you! :)

"Alright," Tony muttered to himself. "Let's do this."
    bCgXoe9.jpg

I never done this before. The whole idea of writing down your thoughts seemed... pretty dumb to me. Then again, I never had to keep a secret from the people I love. Now I do and it's driving me insane. I figured a lot of people say that writing down your thoughts helps, so... I guess I'm starting a diary.
    ijsp1Qt.jpg

The thing is, I made a mistake. A guy kissed me. And my manager Nick saw the whole thing and took photos. If he exposes them, everyone will know. Everyone will talk. "That's alright", you can say. "Just ignore them", you can say. Well it's not that simple. Last year a lot of actors were cheating on their spouses and to reduce that we had this whole "anti-cheating" policy going on for famous people ever since. So you can pretty much imagine I won't be able to find any job in Del Sol Valley. Nick knows about this, so the fact that he hasn't exposed these pictures like he should've is almost generous is pretty surprising. But honestly, that doesn't worry me too much either. There are things much worse than loosing your job, reputation, money. If Nick leaks these photos, Steve will know. And if that happens... I don't know what I'll do. Sure, it was a mistake and I didn't mean to kiss that guy. At least I thought so at first. Now I'm... not so sure. I mean, how did we get to that point in the first place? Did I show in any way to Thorne that I'm okay with starting a relationship? What if I did? That kiss couldn't have just happened out of the blue, right? And if it didn't, if I really gave a reason, then what does that say about me?
    Nick says that I'm disgusting. It's probably just an insult. I have a feeling he doesn't like me too much.

XHUlngv.jpg

So now I'm being blackmailed by Nick and I have to do everything he says. I have to keep him informed about all of my plans. Sometimes he approves them, sometimes he doesn't. He has passwords to my social media, my bank account, everything. If he wants something, I have to do it without arguing. A few days ago I took Peter to preschool and he hated it. Will he go there again? That dad in me screams "no", the rest says "absolutely yes". Because if he doesn't, I'll have to explain that to Nick. And I can assure you Nick wont be happy about it.
    So instead of that I just talked to Peter about bullying. You know, the "just ignore them, just get the teacher, just call me and Papa" talk. And the "you can kick Orange if you want" talk. Peter wasn't entirely happy but he agreed to give it a shot. And now Steve wont talk to me. He thinks I bribed the kid with candy. Okay, I admit, I did. WHAT CHOICE DID I HAVE.

2jIVOY7.jpg

Because of that whole preschool incident, Peter was very unsure about ballet.
    "How's that, too tight?"
    pYtGjO8.jpg

"It's fine..."
    8zlikMA.jpg

"Okay Peter, so if anything happens you just remember that talk we had, alright? It's okay to tell the teacher if the other kids are making fun of you."
    gabTHzv.jpg

"And behave, alright?"
    RwLOl5q.jpg

He seemed to get the hang of it immediately.
    EZyQshg.jpg

There's that girl he can't stop looking at though.
    x2aB56c.jpg

I think her name is Ellie.
    XWZ5Av9.jpg

And she's... Well...
    hHmyKCm.jpg

She's smart. She's also avoiding Peter.
    TF7r4nP.jpg

He's not smart enough to understand that.
    wMcSA0m.jpg

"So, did you like ballet?"
    "Yes, yes yes!"
    He liked ballet. Probably because Orange doesn't go there. I think he's doing boxing instead.
    0FQLSRl.jpg
    More under the cut:
    So ballet was a rare success. Modelling was... 50/50. We were late for the commercial audition, we almost didn't get an outfit. Also I really couldn't approve all of that makeup they put on Peter.
    Wba9Wp4.jpg

"Excuse me, are you Peters dad?"
    "As a matter of fact I am."
    "Do you know Orange says your son is stupid?"
    eN6FeEn.jpg

"Do you know your dad works with me and since I'm lead role I can get him fired?"
    I admit I wasn't being the best example. I just hope the kid wont tell on me his parents, otherwise that will be all over the news tomorrow.
    CWqwpnc.jpg

Peter was really shy at first.
    jIHmShl.jpg

"Come on, Peter Rabbit, it's okay... I'm really sorry, he's usually more friendly-"
    HYjT2Vv.jpg

"Don't be afraid, I just want to look at you..."
    kf5ewSO.jpg

"Yep, he's perfect."
    E2DK7x2.jpg

The model photographer was nice. Actually everyone there were nice. The makeup artists, the designers... everyone were just so unrealistically sweet and cheerful it made me want to barf.
    IaSDE9i.jpg

"Alright children, we'll take a couple of individual and one group photo to see which one of you makes it to the advertisement!"
    fUWQMY0.jpg

"Very nice... How about a bit more of a smile..."
    cUX6j2f.jpg

Peter handled posing pretty well but I could tell he wasn't interested in it that much.
    YL5XhtJ.jpg

He was actually glowing with happiness when he and Ellie got to sit together though. The photographer noticed it too.
    8UDwwCl.jpg

"Alright, now everyone off the stage, Peter and Ellie stay! We'll take a few bonus pictures of you two!"
    85dPGBL.jpg

vzJC6QQ.jpg

"That's a perfect shot. Alright, good job everyone!"
    R5w04xy.jpg

So I guess it could be worse... but any good experience can be ruined by that Orange kid.
    Jl1GRIh.jpg

"Hey everyone, look!"
    sm3WRfl.jpg

"Peter is sucking his thumb like a baby again! Miss your pacifier, don't you, Petey?"
    Q9PoWvx.jpg

They don't make fun of Peter in front of me, or the teacher, or any adults. So the only proof we have is Peters sad face.
    HYjhEcP.jpg

The other kids seem to be alright. I'm guessing Peter could be friends with them if it wasn't for Orange. And there's nothing I can do to help. Can't change schools, can't talk to his parents, can't do anything. I'm on a short leash and it's painful.
    Mto4ZNP.jpg

"Look daddy! It's Ellie!"
    hdpNiBE.jpg

Funny how we don't buy that milk, we don't even know what it tastes like and yet thanks to Peters adorable love for Ellie we're advertising it. Or, as Peter says, "Ellie is".
    zcBVAjF.jpg

It's "Ellie Ellie Ellie" everywhere we go now. Sorry kid, you're clearly not her type. I checked - her mom's a model and her dad's a singer.
    huOwrCH.jpg

So there you go all of the things I'm scared about. Firstly Steve, my relationship with him, the fact that I have to keep a secret from him, then Peter and his never ending traumas Nick is only making worse. But then, there's also me.
    XHUlngv.jpg

Maybe I'm very a bit selfish for including myself on the list. I mean, everything that happened is my fault. But with all of these fan meetups, interviews and auditions I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't spend any time on my family. I'm tired of posing for pictures.
    YBE95Sr.jpg

I'm tired of giving out autographs.
    4HvkpGd.jpg

I'm tired of pretending everything is okay. But there's nothing I can do about it.
    "Long time no see, Tony!"
    mkcmiCf.jpg

"You really got us worried. At one point we were almost ready to kill your character off the show! Good thing we turned him into a plush monster instead, right?"
    PlNeNDN.jpg

"Hey guys, I'm an old man, I'm in my forties, it was literally just a midlife crisis! Now can we please calm down and get on with the show?"
    RpEbBAj.jpg

I'm tired of playing on a show that gets worse with every season and yet for some reason people still watch it.
    nNvPE3B.jpg

"Oh my god, I have been turned into a plush monster!"
    SR39WW8.jpg

"Gotta call Kate, she'll use her magic stuff to bring me back... Wait. Obviously I don't have a phone, I'm a plush toy now... No phone, no credit card, no passport... Geez, now what do I do, I'm practically helpless!"
    So yeah. Just like my stupid character on that stupid show, I'm helpless.
    kzdDB00.jpg

Every day feels like my last. Every move I make is like stepping on thin ice. Every second I'm afraid that I'll do something that Nick doesn't like or accept and he'll reveal those photos. And the worst part is, it isn't just me suffering because of some stupid mistake I made, it's also Peter, who probably hates me by now and Steve, who I have to argue with almost every day. Maybe I deserve this but they don't. Of course, they wouldn't have to suffer if I would just tell them the truth. But then they'd leave me and I can't bear the thought of that. I guess I'm pathetic. And weak. And I just wish everything could go back to normal.
    glNZzKK.jpg

I'm just so tired... I don't know how much more of this I can handle.
    Qi1Nbk8.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    @Koteyka I like the parallel: Tony is as much confused and helpless as Peter, both at the mercy of society they are not sure they want to be part of, both judged harshly :( I'd like to know Steve's perspective in all this.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited August 2019
    Playing on from yesterday's Alderra run with screenshots first:

BCtosTs.png
    Julian and Jasmine discussing things

51A7UHa.png
    Jasmine in a new dress

E1Jlu2V.png
    Jonas and Jasmine with Jonas having no idea what the trimmer is for

lOJh8WZ.png
    Group shot with Damon in the background

j0XhsZL.png
    Damon and Laurel group shot

tpnrYZY.png
    The late Casey Alderra (Nee: Provenza)

Screenshots should tell a bit, and you maybe wondering who that girl is in black? That girl is Laurel Plato, and i took her out of the "Outball Hangouts" household, updated her appearance, i wanted her in the mix as a potential love interest for either boy and having her in the mix complicates Jonas choice for his long time target Jasmine and a possible love triangle between Jasmine, Laurel, Damon and Jonas after Julian meets the grim reaper, but that isn't the case yet.

Both girls are intoxicating to be around for the boys and it isn't hard to imagine why. While the boys can't get enough of their presence, the boys schooling is sort of unravelling due to a lack of focus as a result of their homelife being a paradise. With that stated the old man in the house, he found Laurel in a dingy little hut in Oasis Springs just eeking out a poor living, after introducing himself on the recommendation from Jasmine who visited Laurel first, the two of struck up a conversation on a alot of subjects and this left Julian suitably impressed with Jasmine's recommendation for Laurel to move in, in addition this teenage girl is the right age for the boys and she is very attractive.

Later that week after some debate between Jasmine and Julian and it was decided that Laurel will become apart of the household, In Jasmine's mind, she wanted another female very much like her around, it takes the pressure off her to get herself into a relationship too soon when Julian does pass away. She also wanted to enjoy herself in a less tense place when around Jonas and Damon and this way she can have a women's night in or out and let her hair down, not to mention the usual other subjects she can't share with the boys or even her husband, as it is something only another woman can understand.

As far as the boys are concerned, well they haven't finished being whiplashed from how great it is yet but when it does end, they will consider themselves so fortunate that their father clearly still has excellent taste in women. They don't know why Laurel was moved in, but they are happy to have a lovely girl like Laurel around all the same and it makes a change from the usual Jonas always eyeing up Jasmine and Damon resenting Jonas's affection towards her because he is just so insecure about himself at times, unfortunately this has translated on Jasmine with a lack of interest to know her as the boys grew into teenagers until Laurel moved in and now Damon is finally starting to understand why Jonas is so enamoured with their stepmother, she is such a lovely girl and can easily see himself falling for her.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited August 2019
    I haven't played around with Island Living too much. I've been building and working on my save file. Now that that's complete, I'm playing all of the households in Sulani rotationally.

My active household is struggling financially, both parents work but the bills took most of their money. At 9:00 at night, neighbors started knocking on the door. At first I thought, it's the Welcome Wagon. No, it was the neighbors bringing food over and the notification at the top said something like We thought you would want some food. We had extra so wanted to give you some. I took it as, the neighbors saw they were struggling and wanted to help. It surprised me but mostly just warmed my heart. I love Sulani!
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Dexter became Sim in Black and that's all careers I wanted him to complete for now.
    He could quit and live of Archeology only just fine, but I don't want him to be unemployed, so I'll keep the job.
    3ZFEeYT.jpg

Effie completed Arts Critic career (because that jacket is totally worth it) and started Style Influencer.
    She only got level 3 despite that it's her fourth career, she has excellent reputation and celebrity perks affecting promotions.
    Anyway she hopes she can reform at least some of those tasteless townies someday.
    GK4UMpP.jpg

Alexis and her vlog are doing great.
    R6MvzQ1.jpg

Dexter had his penthouse yard rebuilt into a Jungle Adventure playground for his kids and their friends.
    They seem to love it!
    hU16uaK.jpg
    stsxF0Y.jpg
    NfjBEan.jpg
    EovZEcl.jpg
    2N9Htse.jpg
    hFBRsgy.jpg
    elghURQ.jpg

Of course, there's room for adult fun as well.
    A1rAhGy.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hello everyone. It's been a few days, I think I'm too behind to catch up on comments with everyone, but I've read it all, and hopefully I'll be able to comment more after this.

It's been a rough few days. I didn't get much time on the computer (or even to sit down) so when I could get on I only had the energy to play the game. Nothing else. And I kept nodding off every few moments anyway

So please excuse any really weird errors here. I'm only half awake, lol

@SiliClone

Lol, I'm going back to your comment to me back on the 30th when you said that you'd imposed the Cassandra rule on yourself. I discovered later that you must've been posting while I was posting, because you'd posted about her becoming human again at right around the same time. So I needn't have been worried. 😂

I'm glad to see that you got Wolfsbane Manor back! It sounds, and looks, pretty yucky inside. Too bad about that.

It has been really fun reading through the thread and seeing the Munchs and Villareals getting ready to go vampire hunting! They're all so devoted to the cause!!

The kitties are so cute, and it's amazing that Mr Bittlebun is the grandfather 😂

Wow! I just read the update where Wolfgang turned. Looks like he was born to be a vampire. Did he honestly beat Caleb? 😳

And the shot you got of him at the end of the fight 😳 That could send shivers up your spine!

And your kitty cuteness overload is perfectly timed, lol

@mia_noelle97

I was sorry to see that Parker had to divorce Raina. I hate to see divorces when there are children involved. But I understand why you had to do it. Evil Sims are so hard to deal with. Even though I got my Malcolm to be wonderful in (almost) every way possible, I left his pre-made traits, and one of them is evil. So now when he does something mean he will get a moodlet about an internal conflict between good and evil for 2 hours. It's quite funny, but when he's mean it's not. He hasn't had kids yet, I hope he's not like that with them. It doesn't seem like Raina was ever mean to children, but yeah, being happy because other people are mourning - that's not good.

Summerfest looked very nice though! And Rachel is quite beautiful 😍

Oh! I just saw another update! The triplets are so cute! That should make the household easier to deal with. ❤️

@Steamvarius

I'm pretty far back in the thread, and at the update where Pixel died. It was so sad, but they were very supportive of each other, and that was nice to see 😊

I'm glad Berry was able to help Chloe ❤️

Ok, found another update!
    Wow! Roddy is really skilled up in entertainment skills! Do you think he'll use them as an adult?

The townies at the festivals are an absolute nightmare. It's almost enough to make me get MCCC despite my vow not to use mods or custom content so my computer won't get messed up. And yeah, ghost cats can eat treats? 😳 That's very strange 😅

@Becka28

I'm back at your post to me on the 30th. 😊 Lol, I'm quite behind.

You were talking about Vihisha and her challenges. Wow, it sounds like the one you are doing is quite challenging! I absolutely love the part about the Photography scavenger hunt! If it's possible to just send that part to me I'd love to see it.

(You did miss one of my questions about the challenge. You'd mentioned that she could only grow certain plants. What is the deal with that? Do they have to be found in Oasis Springs or something?)

But because I spend so much time screenshooting Ian and Lawrence, building lots, and lately desperately trying to clean out my tray (so I can get Island Living) I'm never bored in my game. I find I never ever have enough time to do everything I want to do. Which is why I'm often up until 5, after doing things in my game, and working with my screenshots, it'll be quite late by the time I get here. But I prefer doing updates in the middle of the night so that I can just talk then into my phone, lol.

Right now I'm typing (one finger hunt and pecking, actually 😉 ) by hand, sitting in my son's room. I have to do this a lot, because of his mental illness.

I've read ahead and seen how different the boys look, it's quite interesting, and I wonder how much it has to do with the fact that you can't play as them.

Am I remembering right? That you don't have Parenthood? It might make a challenge like this easier, because you can influence them so much as an adult caregiver. It might make it harder though. Like with Malcolm, I would never have been able to get him all those good traits without playing him.

I'm so glad to hear that Alana will be back! You have aging on in that save, right? So the kids will grow up and move out one by one. Will you fill the slots with kitties right away? Or have her freaking out about having a baby again? 😅

I laughed at your comment about Lawrence. I'm glad to know that someone else understands how precious he is ❤️ 😅 lol - geez, I need to get over myself. He's a Sim for goodness sake 😂

In Adam's part of the challenge, were Charlie and Beatrix visiting everyday autonomously?

The thing you wrote about him wishing this was a Get Famous challenge was so funny 😂

And I learn something new every time I read through this thread. I had no idea that a ghost could invite someone out to a restaurant. 😮 How does that work? Does the ghost actually pay for the meal? I really laughed that both his mother and father repaired the things they broke as ghosts 😄

I get the tent thing too! My my. And I laughed at the fire (sorry) simply because it reminded me of Wolfgang 😅

His dating woes are quite interesting 😂 I'm not surprised that Don and Nina's (I think) child was boring. Between the two of them they might have enough brains to fill a thimble 😂

What working jobs were those 3 Sims he dated doing? It looks like the Malcolm clone (😅 lol I first noticed who he was when he had his hat on, before that his cool hair had tricked me) was a pizza delivery guy, but I couldn't tell what Hailey was.

I felt bad for them. It really seemed like he was very much hoping for Gordon. All the looks they gave each other! 😳 It reminded me of Bjorn and Jessica 😅

And yes Hailey looks quite smug. The luck in getting that screenshot of the two of them is amazing!

Anyway, things turned out fine in that update. He looks very happy about Bondi.

If he had married Gordon, what would you have done about a baby? Changed one of them to be able to have one?

Oh my! Another update! Sorry I'm writing a novel to you 😄

Ohhh, it's Bondi after a Landgraab! Do you know who's parent are his? He looks dreamy in that picture! And my goodness, yes, quite well dressed for a townie 😳

Lol, so funny that she cancelled out the racoon in favor of a man. Such a sensible girl. 😄

@O-meezy

I can definitely see myself forgetting something like vampires can die from the sun. Clearly Zion has the thing where it doesn't affect him, so why would you think of it?

@Morkovka

Wow 😳 Dexter is good looking! He has a beautiful family. It's great that Alexis has her own video channel already. Smart girl.

Their vacation to Sulani looks wonderful! Man, I can't wait to get that expansion. The guy hitting on Effie is funny. Yeah, it definitely looks like he has 0 chances with her 😉

Super cute updates with this family 😊 I can't believe they are finishing all those careers and aspirations like that! Dexter looks great as a man in black, lol

And their jungle penthouse is amazing 😳 I'd ask you to upload it, but I don't have that jungle gamepack, so I'll bet a ton of it would be missing 😔

@BlueSeaWaves

I haven't read the whole thread yet, so I don't know if you've posted. But I vote that Celilia's daughter should hang out with Mathias 😅

That'd be some drama. Her daughter with Scarlett's brother. Poor Barry and Scarlet will be thrown together again.

I'm glad that Barry is at peace for now though.

@RedDestiny92

Ohhh, this is so cute! It's great that she looked all around the house like she was really taking it in. These guys are great at story telling sometimes, right?

I'm glad she loved the house! Oh! And the puppy! He's so adorable 😍

Kavani's new parent panic is great 😅 but Celia looks quite unhappy. It looks like it was worth it all to get Ace and Matias though. They are darling ❤️ And they are in a new home! So plenty of room for twins!

Weird that both she and her sister had twins 🤔

And what's the deal with Uku? The picture is a bit too dark for me to see well. Is he a siren? Is there even such a thing as a male siren? I hope everything is ok with that situation 😮

@Koteyka

Thanks for the info on the websites for fake Twitter, etc. I've wanted to be able to write fake text messages several times. I'll look for one like that.

And thanks, I do like to respond to everyone. I think it's hard for new people to be brave enough to post here, and if they hear nothing back it's kind of disheartening.

Ok, reading your update now....

Holy cow!!
    Tony! Whatever! Steve is right. The "harsh and cruel world” is a bit much for a five year old, especially one like Peter.

Ugh, Nick needs a long walk off of a short pier.

But.... Tony needs to stop being such a pushover too.
    I know it's because he's afraid he'll lose them, but he's going to really damage Peter like this.

I wish Ellie would tell Orange to shut his mouth too! I think she'd like to be Peter's friend. Who wouldn't? He's adorable!

Orange is clearly just jealous. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh my gosh 😊 Peter is so adorable as a little ballerina 😊❤️ I'm so glad that something makes him happy. I'm very sad that Ellie won't talk to him though 😢

Their picture for the milk ad is the sweetest thing ever!

And it's good to see Tony pouring his heart out to the diary. Now if he could just do that to Steve!!

I can totally see how he'd think it was partly his fault that Thorne kissed him. I mean, it was obvious to me that Thorne was flirting hard core. But I hope it comes out that Thorne was part of the plot, because then maybe Tony will see that it would have happened anyway, and that he wasn't expecting it in the least.

I'm sad, I don't know what Tony is going to do. I hope he gets some help before something awful happens.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 387.
    He will, once he ages up, but I don't want to age him or Sophia up. Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Wolfgang makes a great vampire... he has maxed fitness and vampiric strength now, he can beat Caleb with one hand... Caleb's not into fights... he got the compassionate and mediator traits, and I have a mod for preferences, I randomized them at the beginning of the game, he likes romance and flower arranging... plus the default perks he had, most of his points were wasted on alluring visage and solar immunity, the other bunch in tamed thirst.. not really a fighting vampire.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Two became three as Liam and Victoria- married yesterday- welcomed a son named Mason William Burkett!
    48434376941_76ebfbed16_o.png
    48434518387_1d430a034a_o.png
    48434375631_85e644d35c_o.png
    48434375046_1fe8f39beb_o.png
    48434516647_586c1fc55d_o.png

These are from today. Liam and Victoria had an ultrasound done to find out the gender of the baby. :)
    (frame color is the gender)

48434397991_75c430285c_o.png

Liam went to work on a new show and nailed it!
    48434397826_4e7cc9ca8b_o.png
    48434397166_074ba1310a_o.png
    48434396531_70909a8c2c_o.png
    48434537967_b85a660882_o.png
    48434537497_53e4a669ec_o.png
    48434394961_9444bfefe2_o.png

The following morning, Victoria gave birth to baby Mason William Burkett!
    48434536527_4e6e094837_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Got two updates ready, but I'm gonna see if I can get around to posting them in the morning.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Morkovka Dexter is the best father ever, seriously. Their yard is just fabulous. I wish I could have that built for my daughter. Except for I don't have a penthouse. I don't have a yard. And yes, I don't have the money.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    I wish I could have that built for my daughter. Except for I don't have a penthouse. I don't have a yard. And yes, I don't have the money.
    Yeah, same here :D
    But you have a daughter - that's the best and most important part ;)
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,187 Member
    Looks like Zelda came back so she can cry at her own grave. Well then...
    y092t5T.png
    Kala: "I promise I'm going to take great care of you.....after work! Cya!"
    jfdMzNg.png
    Gunnar: "Looks like I'm in charge now, kiddo!"
    JYowW88.png
    Meanwhile, the girls came home during a thunderstorm. Neither were too happy about this.
    zUTL8hp.png
    For instance, here's the two different reactions to this.
    HSwqkDU.png
    soPLpMk.png
    And then sudden flirtiness for Rainn.
    Aofa8CO.png
    Turns out....IT'S SPOOKY DAY! So Abraham threw a party, here he is as the greatest bounty hunter defeated by a blind man with a stick, Boba Fett!
    chyyIH2.png
    Kala: "Hey Mom, is my Grim Reaper Costume spooky enough?"
    Hela: "It's certainly not as spooky as my mail woman costume."
    Kala: "Fair enough."
    IIwNuOw.png
    Gunnar: Robotic Breathing "Hey Grandpa, sweet Ninja costume."
    Igor: "Thank you my boy, I've always been a creature of the night. But I've always wanted to be a ninja that's for sure."
    LfblzQy.png
    Rainn: "Seriously though, what's with the mailman costume?"
    Sylvester Stallone: "Ey yo, it's the spookiest costume of the year."
    syLWRbG.png
    Meanwhile Anastasia shows off her cheerleader costume to her aunts.
    S5hOdIF.png
    Chaya: "Hey that's a nice costume!"
    Aria: "I've seen better."
    JZFPaq1.png
    Abraham: "Uhh Arnold, I think one of us needs to change their costume."
    Arnold: "WELL IT'S NOT GOING TO BE ME, LITTLE MAN!"
    GCuXQMK.png
    Chaya: "Oh god, my water just broke."
    sLQcRWS.png
    Aria: "Hey let's hear it for Chaya!"
    ChNa1b2.png
    Woo!
    TWKGRyi.png
    Meanwhile, the Sad Ghost of Bruce Willis is sad because no one invited him to the party.
    Hr1u0yY.png
    Ever wanted to see Grim Reaper and Boba Fett have sexy times? No? Good, no one does.
    EFDFlqk.png
    And then Jax aged up to a toddler.
    E5m8pTH.png
    Kala: "I can't wait to show you off in more updates!"
    LOL JK no more toddler.
    5zOcWOB.png
    Because Abe and Kala helped Gunnar buy his own place and the boy moved out and officially became a man.
    tdpm96P.png
    One sec, gotta plant the tree that will keep Gunnar alive.
    eSzwzvP.png
    Also he got a new Piano.
    kTEqTbW.png
    Since he's got this new place to himself he might as well invite some company.
    h8SpuDZ.png
    Gunnar: "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"
    Pearl: "Eh."
    6A1Pp1e.png
    And then Pearl immediately went off for a jog in the ice cold and was never seen again.
    J1pRVkO.png
    Meanwhile, the neighbors introduced themselves to their new neighbor.
    1UlMD53.png
    Also, he has a foosball table.
    n7xFFaL.png
    Gunnar: "Hey mom, check out my new place!"
    Kala: "I know, I helped pay for it."
    bXB6Ipk.png
    Gunnar: "Hey dad, check out my new place!"
    Abraham: "I know.....I helped pay for it."
    qgQmcSl.png
  • Options
    Poor Bruce Willis...
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thank you! And yeah, evil sims are hard to deal with. I haven't played very many, I had an evil son in my 100 baby challenge and Abigail is actually evil as well. And at least Raina wasn't mean to her kids. Her aspiration was actually the super parent one. I do plan on having Parker remarry eventually, though, so he doesn't have to raise the kids by himself.
  • Options
    Cassandra slow progress may be on her teacher...
    bF7lbdc.png
    ypteAZj.png
    gfZoqmo.png
    so I called for help...
    s3IFXFb.png
    and he doesn't like the presence of a vampire hunter vampire in forgotten hollow...
    0IICzFX.png
    8VVmlTl.png
    but... we're in Sulani right now... Caleb had a couple of days off work and I felt like I didn't focus much on their relationship since he was turned...
    probably not the best place for two thin skinned vampires, but we have the sun potion...
    huSXbYp.png
    and they sleep by day...
    18VwoHE.png
    while Caleb focus on improving his fishing skills...
    NQWQoPF.png
    0QGyUWi.png
    the real reason is, I never really played Sulani, and if you want to get things done, do in with vampires, they don't have to go to the bathroom every minute...
    I see everyone posting nice pictures with dolphins so...
    ou5gi3p.png
    mind you, the one I called was rude...
    zrdZhii.png
    3svExAg.png
    ysv92N1.png
    and greedy, when he got the fish, he called reinforcement...
    mHnPYA7.png
    his sister was nice at least...
    ygftcT4.png
    I love how out of place Vlad's look...
    BqaU3kw.png
    and vampires go to the beach at night...
    wS8LjJK.png
    to make sand sculptures...
    PogrDGV.png
    qK9NYuH.png
    look how much no one cares about the collapsed guy Vlad's just drank from...
    uyToKCp.png
    6TeR0xf.png
    qZUwRCA.png
    O02tj4b.png
    Vlad really wanted to make a sand sculpture...
    Pm29y24.png
    7SIudvF.png
    to monster stomp it...
    3e2daww.png
    NxyQsON.png
    TzNijAg.png
    then he tried to do what Cass was doing...
    ZTzxjv4.png
    7PfQp2b.png
    uRRGE8z.png
    Caleb and Cass had time to run off to an isolated beach to have some time alone...
    zNzZAQ2.png
    sAYSqyx.png
    you can immagine what happens next...
    zMZlxTb.png
    LWFXz4s.png
    in every isolated place they found, actually....
    NcTdsUx.png
    uOGG53W.png
    5yolO0J.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top