Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've been pretty busy IRL. Recently I had a break and reinstalled sims 4. I finally got to play with the weather machine and new bee hive with a tester house hold I use to build lots. The new shake up is so hilarious. I'll post images later.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    @s33man I grew up in a place called Newport and the sim queen looks exactly like someone I knew there
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,187 Member
    The President gets ready for her first day as....well the President.
    JXkrPmE.png
    So since Grandpa Ace is deader than dead I figured it would be a crime to have that awesome penthouse just be empty like that. So I moved the Graves family in there.
    bvUovNl.png
    Though for some reason all the furniture was gone so I had to replace everything I could remember....Like the essentials. When it comes to cupboards or something...yeah don't expect to see those back.
    V3TGT1E.png
    But I remembered the TV in the kitchen! In fact I upgraded it to a bigger size!
    nqJyxVK.png
    That's when Harley decided to invite some family over to check out his new place, like his cousin Collin. He does not look too happy, probably some envy in there.
    S41hjA7.png
    Oh well, he can play some basketball with his cousin indoors here. That'll cheer him up.
    Kwsi2Z8.png
    3rVXJV2.png
    auQvFyf.png
    Harley: ".....I'll give you that one."
    aDiUpHs.png
    Meanwhile, Akshara does her best at Karaoke. She's trying her best.
    i77AbQC.png
    Logan: "Hey Bro, broke into your house. Got anything to eat?"
    Logan says after barging into his brother's new penthouse.
    49lDbEu.png
    Meanwhile, Akshara gets a text from her mother in law of all people saying.....GIRL'S NIGHT! You know what? Let's do it, let's get a bunch of her friends and family and just have a nice girl's night out.
    hSis9Cb.png
    Oh, here's Akshara's friend Seema Gupta, don't ask me how to pronounce that BTW. Don't know if she's ever showed up in my story yet but......yeah they're BFF's. Also fun fact, the MCCC paired her up with Harley's brother, Logan...And that's his baby in there. So I guess....men in the Graves family are just attracted to Indian women I guess?
    QjlyM4C.png
    Meanwhile, Gem and Sadie catch up over at the bar.
    e1ySQTG.png
    Say, what's Harley doing alone with the toddler while the ladies are gone? Oh....looks boring.
    DNbceLV.png
    Anyways, GIRL'S NIGHT!!!!!
    gwodbt3.png
    Oh, looks like Akshara's baby's going to have TWO cousins around the same age as them.
    4aiEizP.png
    Yeah! Celebrate!
    xSBqtXA.png
    Meanwhile, here's the bar patrons looking at their newly elected President dancing like a fool.
    i7MOqLg.png
    Well, Girl's Night is over. So Akshara decided to show Harley some gratitude for taking care of Lemmy while she was gone.....And judging by that large window I imagine she'll be showing a LOT of people her gratitude for Harley.
    QhfKccc.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    My gen 7 heir Daniel got engaged at the romance festival! With his ex girlfriend and best friend. They were together as teenagers, then agreed to be just friends, but ended up back together again quite soon. ^_^

Ru6DWX5.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    edited September 2018
    Carina and Skyler enjoyed playing in the snow, first with the dogs Sadie and Bear, and then on their own. I think they both like the cold and are big kids at heart, plus the dogs seemed to enjoy it too. Hope they're keeping the house in good order for when Supersim Mum comes back from her stay in the city - they almost missed a bill payment today! :#

2c0846222d7e8eb20d9c319bd88efb2f.jpg

After playtime, Bear had a snack and Sadie wondered if he planned to share.
    a4cf1ea2e71bd2c022c76e95d5a34d34.jpg
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    SherryRNSherryRN Posts: 45 Member
    I'm gonna get my act together sometime, and take screenshots. So I modeled a sim after my druid from Everquest, and that was odd enough. I pushed her too much to get stuff done, no time for love. So I sat back for one day... and she went and got hot and heavy over a picnic table with a random guy. Okay. Random guy is married, by the way, but he sure does show up at a lot of dance parties. He's married to a mean chick who loves to smash people's dollhouses.

Yeah so William (wow he's a boring type) invites my Indy over to his house. She went. She proceeded to woohoo him in every bed there, twice. Pranced naked around the house, sat in nearly every chair and on the couches. Ugh. Got a little too close, while naked, to her guy, in front of his wife and grown daughter. (This was weird...) I had given her the "welcome everywhere" trait and it enabled her to go take a nap. So William's wife beat his butt bloody, he went to work, and she woke up Indy for some talk. Yeah. At that point I stepped in, switched houses to play, controlled the lady of the house, who subjected Miss Indy to eight plus hours of Jerry Springer Beatdown. Finally I let her leave. Switched houses again, played Indy, sat back to see, what's she going to do? If she has any sense at all, she'll go to sleep. Nope, she made a new boyfriend on the sidewalk within twenty minutes.

I rotated away from that, too much for me. Went on the gallery and was showing my husband the umm, households that are made to look like celebrities. There's a nice rendition of Jason Momoa on there! And I downloaded Thor and Loki, found 'em a house and started 'em up. Within five minutes, Loki's buzzed Thor with a hand buzzer and threatened him with a probe (he's alien, of course). /sigh. I'm off to bed. That's enough drama inserted into my save for a while. When I log in again, Loki's disguise is going to need some clothes. He could run around in just shorts, but really shouldn't.
  • Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Twin boys, Caleb and Eli (sons of Salim Benali) just moved out on their birthday. Their parents and little siblings Lucy and Owen are really sad.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I decided to try the cult challenge. I thought what better cult leader than Billy Lee from the new movie coming out, Bad Times at the El Royale. :D
    ekyGSZN.png
    He set up camp and planned to have his first meeting to bring in his first member.
    0Ot0Pf1.png
    He went to his spot to pick up his first member but when she got up close to him, he was blown away by her beauty. He never expected to fall in love with his first prospect! "Wha, what is your name, girl?" "Jess" She gave him the sweetest smile. They talked and really hit it off, it didn't take any convincing to have her join. "This is going to be great." Billy thought to himself.
    Gkpp1hi.png
    4oP0Fox.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    43081446800_888d80fbc7_z.jpg
    Ariel & Wolfgang moved to San myshuno together. Friendship turned into love.

31020011238_d209c21712_z.jpg
    They got married at a rainy day. Turns out Ariels cousin Cecilia is married to Wolfgangs brother Gunther.

43980964655_dbba5cdf2b_z.jpg
    Ariel gave her sister Chloe a key to the apartment.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,458 Member
    Last time I played William had saved Brant from2bj1XNx.jpg
    death. I hadn't had time to play until today and sims were beginning to freeze to death. Brant this time was unable to avoid death. N7jtJ8k.jpgnyVNNGK.jpg
    I tried to send William home to quickly cancel the spawn of more sims in the outside but the deaths were stopping him from moving.
    RIP Brant, Arun and J Hungtington III
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Jasmina and Caleb meet up at the Discoteque Pan Europa in Windenburg, she's there for a snack and this happens afterward. (Caleb was a little p.o.'ed at her for sucking some poor shmuck dry beforehand.)

Hungry for Each Other
    31020254618_ecee9ccc2d.jpg09-24-18_3-14-35 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

When the Closet's a Rockin...
    44893523231_ab874662fa.jpg09-24-18_3-14-51 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

Afterglow
    44893525981_c26a29fdbf.jpg09-24-18_3-15-37 PM by nyterose20032000, on Flickr

To make the situation stickier, Jas is best friends and soulmates with Vlad... while Caleb is her master and soulmate... but two vamp hunks are better than one >:)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    edited September 2018
    Cato & Joaquin had a little moment on the bed before deciding to be a couple

PhEqwJm.png

Cato later went out to Planet Honey Pop! to enter in the karaoke contest and try out the bubble blower. While she was not a fan of the bubbles, she did end up winning the contest with a score of 50!

eggJfXY.png
    gCxxL3R.png
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    It was Winterfest in Brindleton Bay and Skyler (such a nice guy) gave Father Winter a gift. Father Winter was thrilled and in return gave Skyler a very expensive chess set. His sister Carina (who didn't give Father Winter a gift) was not so lucky and got a future cube. Reap what you sow Carina...

13e761a42c9ae82258b275bf940c7354.jpg

• Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    lol i don't know who gave poor Leo 1 large pet poop for Snowflake Day but they're getting disowned once i find out

zigIvs3.jpg
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    edited September 2018
    Back to Selvadorada after a small break at home, this time Stewart managed to find a crashed airplane:
    WzRhrEr.jpg
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    Today in the city loft...

Colby aged up and looked pretty darned smug about it.
    b25fe1b15ba70bf526b7946a053cfdeb.jpg

His mother Emilie had a tense day at work so got straight into a mudbath when she got home.
    af445864a23a8788631e2da2d5a5cf9e.jpg

Lucian possibly anticipated a lot of splashing when he went to clean the bathroom sink.
    222dbc4c5a440a9fce3cf6e0165374cb.jpg

And in typical teen style, Sarah ignored the fresh salad and grand breakfast leftovers in the fridge in favour of multicoloured cereal. Mmm nourishing.
    9fa7698e67b0de38f4b663b668fa7682.jpg

• Options
    For a while it was only Jess and Billy, they spent all their time together, working on their skills. Feelings grew between them, they were happy.
    XHxVSms.png
    CWfauvJ.png
    4JTZ6k0.png
    The camp was coming along nicely, they added onto it every day.
    pIWwHhX.png
    Finally, Billy brought a new member into the cult. She and Jess hit it off, she plans to be their florist.
    dngC4MN.png
    he5C69k.png
    Billy was jamming over behind them. :D
    YI4BGjS.png
    Also, I found Billy doing this! Apparently, insane sims can bathe in the rain. :D
    Rda3utJ.png

• Options
    soulofadragon1soulofadragon1 Posts: 38 Member
    well today my female sim got promoted twice in the IT field. She is leaning more to gaming field later on. I have her saving money so she can a better kitchen stuff. I started over in this game. so she lives in a cheap apartment that has rats.
    meme-7.jpg?w=512&h=512
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2018
    I changed my avi back to Ethan and Emily on their wedding day because the couple sadly passed away shortly after the arrival of their two youngest grandchildren(both boys named Finely and Omar)

Finley and big sister Hadley are a week apart in age and both aged up! Finley is the first grandchild of Ethan and Emily to have brown eyes!(from his mother's side) Hadley looks like her sister Brooklyn, who will be aging up to a teenager in 9 days! Oldest cousin, A.J., will be a teen in 5 days while his younger sister, Micaela, will be a child in one day and Omar becomes a toddler in two days.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Metzfits84Metzfits84 Posts: 90 Member
    First, my sim, Luna, invited her BFF, Summer, to the Spice Festival, where they both failed, rather pathetically, I might add, at the Spice Challenge, they ended up "Uncomfortable" for 3 hours! Then they decided to do what they just LOVE and that is get a few drinks then sing a bit of karoke regardless of how bad they sound, but each to their own lol :D

Next, Luna gets invited to the Romance Festival by Davon where they drink that weird tea that makes them glow and flirty. Well, here is where it starts getting interesting. I left them to chat away between themselves for a bit but when I turn and look, I see a speech bubble with handcuffs inside it above Luna's head! Whatever is in that tea, it clearly induced a "When Harry met Sally" moment lol :D

However, to save my poor Luna from that weirdo Davon, I created a sweet husband for her named Neville (I kept her surname so he's Neville Moonman). He's a romantic, cat lover, and creative, and, just like Luna, his style is eccentric so his clothing is rather, well, colourful lol You can view the entire household in the gallery btw (Metzfits1984).
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    My colorful twins I created to test out my new home I just built
    34nnpev.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    44921794691_01713f321e_z.jpg
    Salim Benalis twindaughters Britney & Ariel.

44921793001_8bced91f58_z.jpg
    Their parents had a hard time knowing which twin was Ariel & which twin was Britney.

44202073374_b6ccd523da_z.jpg
    Britney sings a song for her good friend Marcus Flex.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Not again!!! :D

IpXKbsN.jpg

e2fgQFR.jpg

and she is like...

4qBSKvN.jpg

"You deserve it!" :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    The cult is going very well! Chloe is working hard on her flowers. She even grows her own to use.
    wg7Awqs.png
    Some new cult members! Justine and Raul! Justine tends to the bees and Raul is the gardener.
    g9sBpn5.png
    Those pesky bees, poor Billy. >:)
    IAI2CW8.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    @Busufu What is going on to poor Caleb there? :o

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top