Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited October 2022
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @Brd709 I left an awesome l, but noooo. Rest In Peace George Gallagher… the holidays can be such a joyful time. Maybe a little too joyful.

The worst thing about George's death was that he had only aged up to young adult the day before! He applied for university and got a job to fill the gap between the holidays and enrolment in the new year. He didn't even get to fully live.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    Great updates everyone 😁
    @Galacticgal P.1053 Had no idea Erik’s name meant one who loves to sing. Very fitting for him.

@DaniRose2143
    P.1052 Aww how sweet everyone helping out with the proposal ☺️ All the food they ordered sounds delicious 😋 Congratulations to Liberty and Matteo. Aww and everyone at the table cheered, perfect. Lol things really heated up around the table 😂 Love is in the air 😉 Aslan taught her to use the listening device so she could use it later on when they need her too. He thought Colette was acting suspicious so he checked to see if she did anything to it. But She is doing her best to cover her tracks. 😉 P.1053 Izabella sounds very interesting.

@Mightysprite
    P.1052 Nice Mara got promoted 🙌 Love this line she told her brother "This time next week, everyone will be wearing sunglasses at breakfast, my dude.”🤣 LMAO Oliver started explaining his workout routine after a girl entered 😂 Haha really love Mara trying to get the sunglasses to catch on. OO nice Bella coming around with Mara. Lol first the fire on Bella’s hair then Cassandras mouth 😭 Oh no Cassandra had to go through that 😔 Oh dang, sad day for Oliver. P.1053 Awh you go Oliver! And Elsa has a crush on him too! 😃 Oooof unfortunate for Rohan but it must be done. Lol that she could see his heart break, “A week isn’t bad, on normal lifespan” 🤣 Mara’s a hero, she saved Alexander 🙌 Finally the first kiss between the two! Took a while but finally 👏

Many things in store for Colette. Last update her little brother Aaron asked her to invite their parents over for the holidays so he can see them.

Their father, Justin arrived just a couple of days before New Years. Aaron was very excited to finally see him. 7zxzEKO.png
    We were both not expecting him to quickly start yelling at Aaron. EPRt5Gm.png Colette wasn’t in the room so she didn’t hear him, Aaron simply ignored it. They sat in the kitchen while Aaron asked him many questions. YIDCQ0P.png Colette walked in when he started yelling at Aaron again. jWKwxsF.png Aaron got sad this time. 27lRTXM.png She immediately asked him to leave. KF2wawz.png Aaron asked her why she kicked him out.. JqpVXiP.png Colette wasn’t going to let their father yell at him. Aaron told her she ruined it, he was just about to ask him about their mother. Colette didn’t understand why Aaron was upset at her. WKYpQSg.png Colette didn’t want another argument with her brother so she told him, she would ask their father to come back with her tomorrow then. b8bkN1U.png That seemed to work. B2bSLKZ.png

While Aaron was at school the next day, Colette met with their father. She quickly gave him a piece of her mind for yelling at Aaron. dz4sP93.png
    He said he regretted it, and that it happened so suddenly. RWzpA5Y.png She asked him if he came to San Myshuno with Julie because Aaron wants to see her too. “Of course she came with me, she’s at the apartment we’re renting” DItAqux.png Justin started to say he would bring her over at the apartment later in the day to see Aaron. Colette quickly said no, there was no way she would allow her into her home.BgX0rjb.png “Are you still angry about that? Grow up Colette” her father said. “How is she supposed to see Aaron?” qqzB3E2.png They agreed that Julie would call Aaron when she was outside the apartment and they would eat at the restaurant down the block.f2WDS8P.png Aaron became excited when he found out he was going to dinner with mom and dad.VaMpnzS.png Aaron asked Colette if she was going with them as well. She looked at the ceiling as she told him no. She was tired of getting asked that question, their father asked her many times before he left earlier as well. ixTOhnc.png When Julie called Aaron, Colette tried her best to ignore the conversation. When she was around Aaron’s age she was curious as to how her mother was like and how she sounded like, but when she became a teen she didn’t care anymore. In Aaron’s case they had him up until he was a toddler so she could see why he wanted to reconnect with them. LGSIqVO.png When they saw each other, Julie hugged Aaron tightlyZ9wH7yL.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    Justin was going to join them for dinner but for some reason he left… so it was just Aaron and Julie at the table. Aaron told his mother all about school and how he was a Grade A student. B738Sx0.png
    Aaron commented how she looks a lot like Colette. Julie told him, she is Colette’s mother too so Colette looks like her. pAEhnlz.png Aaron brought up that she didn’t want to join them, it sounded like Colette was angry at her. “Is she angry with you?” He asked. Julie wasn’t sure what to say,”no idea what’s gotten into her .” She told him. nx00P9c.png Julie changed the topic by saying “why don’t we bring out some cake to celebrate tonight?” 862dzw5.png When Aaron returned home, he told Colette all that happened during dinner.KZY6m0c.png The next day Aslan invited Colette out to a local club. Nancy hadn’t tapped her for a job ever since she learned how to use the listening device and to be honest, she was glad she hasn’t. She was hoping they’d forget about her. Immediately after taking a seat Aslan began flirting with her.dMgalaB.png Colette didn’t want to lead him on. She hated herself for accepting Nancy’s offer and didn’t want to pursue a relationship with Nancy’s right hand man. Colette told him she wasn’t interested in a romantic relation with him. She wasn’t expecting him to react angrily.”What was the point in coming then?” sLoBLlX.png Aslan apologized and started to dance, he asked her to join him. “Yeah, no thanks” Colette declined and immediately left. DSOBb90.png The following day taking advantage that Aaron was with their parents, Colette visited Aslan in Oasis Springs. She was hoping to keep the visit short because of yesterdays event, but couldn’t resist his invite to the bar. She wouldn’t say no to free drink 😅 srPyD1C.png

Aslan apologized for what happened yesterday at San Myshuno, but Colette laughed it off and told him not to worry about it. CpsuUhn.png
    She only paid him a visit for one reason. She was glad the bar was empty. It made her plan a lot easier. He had let his guard down and that was just what she needed. ntdK8X8.png Colette knew she was risking herself getting caught by them. She was either going to regret this or find out where Nancy’s base is. dWCbzpP.png Colette left immediately back home, while Aslan was going to go to work. As soon as she arrived back home she quickly went to the computer to begin tracking Aslan. SGzyeGT.png Her computer just had to break down right as she began.jCJSzlj.png While visiting San Myshuno, Julie apparently set up a stand with things to sell. Aaron kept his mother company after school. 3E8WFgw.pngTU1H2j1.png He enjoyed telling her how his day went. Julie also made plans for them to dine out. laucuEo.png At home Aaron would tell Colette about their mom. She didn’t tell him anything but it was getting on her nerves. She never heard from her mother before and now she was hearing about her everyday. She asked Aaron if he wanted to eat out tonight as a way to distract him but he told her, their mother was taking him out. “Of course she is” Colette thought to herself. 7qP8QoW.png At evening time while Aaron was out Colette checked up on the bug she put on Aslan. It was moving, she decided to follow out in hopes of finding out their base. She followed it all the way to Evergreen Harbor. Bvy6U3n.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited October 2022
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Winterfest '90:

4hTQq6G.png

Aside from the unfortunate conclusion to the party I feel like you got a 1990 party right-- it kinda looks like it's happening on the set of Seinfeld lol

@BlueSeaWaves I do love this element in your story about grownups trying to deal with their stuff and largely failing, while the kiddo just wants to know why everyone won't just have dinner together <3 aw Aaron, it will be okay, they do all love you
    And it's pretty cool how Colette is owning Aslan there... maybe :worried:
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    The Mastersons saved up enough money to buy the Torendi Tower Penthouse! In the original save, I just used the "freerealestate" cheat to move the family soon after Erytheia and Xanthe became toddlers, and Artemis and Apollo were born there. This time around, since I'm telling the story from the beginning, I had to come up with a more legit way of doing it, that I could easily explain in the story.
    It looks dark because they moved into it when it was totally empty, no furniture at all not even lighting. Thankfully it's properly furnished now!

ZIAUQer.jpg
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    I let my 6 year old grandson help on a newcrest library build and he totally took over my build, I forgot the extravagant builds he makes in Roblox. LoL 😂
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    Winterfest '90:

4hTQq6G.png

Aside from the unfortunate conclusion to the party I feel like you got a 1990 party right-- it kinda looks like it's happening on the set of Seinfeld lol

The conclusion was unfortunate. I'm contemplating what to do next as i wanted all three Gallagher brothers to go to university together.

It may not be the set of Seinfield, but here is where i got Ayla's house from:
    https://www.realestate.com.au/property/10-licola-st-vermont-south-vic-3133

In reality, Ayla's house is a 12 minute walk and two minute drive away from my sim self's house (her father)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I let my 6 year old grandson help on a newcrest library build and he totally took over my build, I forgot the extravagant builds he makes in Roblox. LoL 😂

I let my very young grandson, at that time, help me build a robot in CAS back in my Sims3 days. He started out just giving me personal taste on the clothing I was dressing my Sims in, but once I began to build a robot, he got really excited and basically dictated the parts I used. LOL Scamp. He's now twelve.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Winterfest '90:

4hTQq6G.png

The conclusion was unfortunate. I'm contemplating what to do next as i wanted all three Gallagher brothers to go to university together.

In reality, Ayla's house is a 12 minute walk and two minute drive away from my sim self's house (her father)

Just had a thought. Do your Gallagher brother's have a good friend? You might consider placing him in the Dorm with the brothers, so that you have three Sims, the way you wanted? Just a thought.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Winterfest '90:

4hTQq6G.png

Just had a thought. Do your Gallagher brother's have a good friend? You might consider placing him in the Dorm with the brothers, so that you have three Sims, the way you wanted? Just a thought.

They do have a good friend in Josef's girlfriend so that could work. However, as it's Halloween tomorrow i'm going to totally break the fourth wall in my story and have George back from the dead. It's not going to be a retcon as such but appropriate for Halloween!

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited October 2022
    I've set aside my main save until we get more bug fixes.
    But I decided to play a copy of my main save and start a new sim and use all my old favorites as NPCs.

I decided to play a millionaire scenario with a photographer sim who creates a modeling agency with the help of some fashion model sims he meets along the way. Unfortunately patches broke my custom modeling career that I made myself, so I was pretty bummed about that.

Fortunately I found one that was better than the one I created. I could never figure out how to create work-from-home tasks.
    This modder had no problem with it.

He met this sim and had her model for one of his gigs. I had her move in so I can control her career.
    10-30-22_11-31-04_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She had an early task to submit pictures to Simstagram by taking selfies of herself.
    We can do better than that.
    10-30-22_11-33-06_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-30-22_11-33-24_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Take your pick.
    10-30-22_11-35-48_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

My photographer took on a gig for a formal fashion shoot.
    Their first major goal is to get out of this horrible apartment and into a decent place with enough room for a photography studio.
    10-30-22_11-47-35_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They can help each other out as they climb their career ladders.
    10-30-22_11-48-37_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I love playing these careers, but not enough of my eligible sims in my main save are old enough to start them.
    10-30-22_11-52-08_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    highfiveshannahhighfiveshannah Posts: 18 Member
    I’ve not had my Sims get hit by Agnes Crumplebottom in Sims 4. Maybe I should set things up so it happens :D

I didn't have to set mine up. It took ages before I even had a sighting of her in my game. Then out-of-the-blue, she was just there when Aaron, Erik's older brother, was out on a date with Sandi. I think he was just holding her hand! But she came on like a Cloud Burst, beat the stuffing out of him. LOL

The next day, she went after Erik. He and Kayleigh were in the restaurant treating their Honor Sims to breakfast. Wowee. Erik, did manage to get her purse in his hands, though. Who knew? The photos were hilarious.

🐸🐸🐸🐸! I didn't think to take pictures of it. I was feeling too sorry for Zoe who was going dizzy from the fright of it all and laughing at Mitch who kept scrambling to get in between them to think that way.

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Here's Chapter Eight of Magical Mastersons! The move to the penthouse doesn't happen in this chapter. I forgot the names of the TV director and Caroline's co-stars, so when I play again I can check and amend the chapter accordingly. The title is in reference to Caroline's current job title and her celebrity level. She's slowly getting to the top!

Chapter Eight: Rising Star

Z2Q8mkO.jpg
  • Options
    fishybubblesfishybubbles Posts: 3 New Member
    so far I've had one sim set himself on fire multiple times (He's seen 24 fires- started as a YA and now he's just become an adult, please send help-), had another newly-created sim set himself on fire twice in the same IRL minute, and had sim #3 manage to make everyone else in the house have beef with her.

oh and everyone hates the giant uni toy.
  • Options
    Very well written @Lucy_Henley I enjoyed reading this. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. :)
  • Options
    Forgot to show their current goal.
    They need to save up enough money to buy the old Salt House back there in the background.
    10-30-22_2-49-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Ghost Gallagher & Breaking the Fourth Wall Completly

A few days after Georges passing, George's ghost returns to his family home. He is re-united with his father, brothers and sister.
    Na3CFUx.png

He enjoys scaring the living daylights out of his grandparents:
    jxoOG5K.png
    1M6GlM8.png

Ghost George is having a blast with his family telling them all the things he plans to possess as a ghost and people who he's going to haunt:
    JS1jUy8.png

During mid conversation a visitor arrives:
    5CcIi2L.png

Maxwell: Hey Look! It's Lyndsay Pearson, the VP of Franchise Creative for The Sims. Let's see what she's got to say!
    j2EyYaU.png

SimGuru Lyndsay: Sul Sul! So, here's the deal. We're not too keen on the whole ghost George thing. At first we thought it was funny but now it's kinda creeping us out. So here's what we want you to do. Go back the cemetery and bring George home ALIVE and we'll forget that this little charade ever occurred, Ok?

c67GRYJ.png

Holiday Music is playing in the background

Ayla: I still can't believe i thought George was dead all this time!
    Maxwell: You were nursing the worlds longest hangover!
    Eric: Yeah, a week!
    Ayla: I don't see how, i only had one or two.
    Maxwell: Double that by the amount of Simoleans George has in his back pocket!
    Ayla: So why was George on the floor then?
    Eric: He was doing his dead chicken impression.
    Ayla: Dead chicken impression?
    Ayla: But the Grim Reaper was here!
    Maxwell: That was just Don Lothario dressed up as him.
    Ayla: Why was he dressed up as the Grim Reaper at Winterfest?
    Maxwell: He hates Winterfest. He dislikes his mailman dressing up as Father Winter because he gets the children's hopes up for no reason, so he says.

iPwOwuF.png
    George: I'm back!
    Maxwell: How was your fishing week?
    George: It was incredible! I caught the rarest fish of all, the Angelfish!
    George: My clothes smell funny, I'm going to have a shower.

Breaking the fourth wall:
    As George heads to the shower, Ayla and Maxwell turn to each other and look annoyed. They spent a week trying to complete the recipe for Ambrosia for George's ghost but failed to do so.

And that wraps up 1990!
    DAXtlby.png

• Options
    Happy Halloween from the Masterson kids! It's just gone midnight where I am so it's *technically* 1st November, but whatever :D It's still 31st October in the States!

L374sBg.jpg

Left to right is Erytheia, Xanthe, Artemis and Apollo. Erytheia and Xanthe will soon become children, which is exciting!
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I couldn't take that apartment anymore.
    Rats, roaches, smells, leaky pipes, faulty electrical, and a neighbor who keeps barging in as if she has her own key.
    Plus the place was cramped with studio equipment.

My sims need 111,000 Simoleons to buy the old salt house, but I am moving them here in Windenburg until they earn the money.
    10-31-22_4-47-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    More room to spread out:
    10-31-22_4-47-49_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-31-22_5-38-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And a proper photo studio.
    10-31-22_5-38-26_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-31-22_6-03-24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-01-22_11-11-35_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-01-22_11-24-20_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-01-22_11-25-13_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-01-22_11-26-52_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-01-22_11-30-17_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-01-22_11-37-29_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Happy November, everyone!

I'm back with more of the tale of Taliesin Ross.
    YU4erUl.png
    Over the next few days, Taliesin settled into the routines of his new life in Henford-on-Bagley. His mornings were often spent writing.
    9DzKBm2.png
    He finished his first book, a children’s story called Tigers Don’t Take Naps, and sent it off to a publisher. The book was an Excellent one, and it brought him somewhere around 150 Simoleons a day in royalties. He took advantage of a Confident mood to begin another book, Puzzle Pleasers. By Friday, he had completed it, and sold it to his publisher too. Taliesin had no idea how well a book of this sort would sell. He would soon find out.

Taliesin’s ties to San Myshuno remained strong. He never missed an opportunity to travel back to the city to enjoy a festival, usually with one of his cousins. Most of the time, nothing terribly special happened to Taliesin at the Festivals. He failed the Spicy Curry Challenge (again), and discovered he had no talent for eating with chopsticks.
    GODWCEg.png
    Then, he saw his cousin Cameron’s girlfriend, Angie Reynolds…and discovered she was now his fianceé! Congratulations were in order.
    15PHmAC.png
    Cam’s sister Halle, Taliesin’s “date” for the Festival, was in a mood. Even her excitement over the wedding couldn’t banish the dark clouds following Halle around that evening.

And, while his trip to the Romance Festival didn’t seem to bring him true love, it did provide him with another source of income. The Roses and Snapdragons he planted were now blooming, and each morning, he sold enough flowers to cover his bills for a week. At this rate, the Simoleons would soon be piling up.
    euwaE86.png
    As busy as he was, Taliesin kept finding himself thinking about a woman he’d chatted with at the Gnome’s Arms. Beth Ellicott was blonde and slender, with gorgeous blue-grey eyes. Taliesin figured she had a pretty smile, but he’d never seen it; Beth seemed bored and distracted when they talked. Normally, Tal wouldn’t waste his time thinking about a girl who seemed that disinterested. But he couldn’t shake the urge to get to know Beth better.

He had learned she lived in Newcrest, so one afternoon, Taliesin chose the Newcrest Fitness Center for his regular weight training session. Perhaps Beth worked out there, too. Taliesin didn’t see her that day, but he met Allyson Meade…and that made him feel like the trip had been worthwhile. Allyson was a teacher at Copperdale High School, and she was as much of a Bookworm as Taliesin was.
    5f9Oh5O.png
    No wonder Taliesin started to make the Newcrest gym his regular fitness destination. And, the next day, he spotted Beth, stepping off a treadmill.
    “Excuse me,” he said to her with a smile. “I think we met at the Gnome’s Arms the other night.”
    Beth smiled back. “That’s right. You’re Tal..” She hesitated with the rest of Taliesin’s rather unique name.
    “Taliesin. But Tal’s fine, too.” He was pleased she remembered him, period.
    A blush colored Beth’s cheeks. “Taliesin. I’m so sorry.”
    This time their conversation was much more lively.
    gi3B665.png
    On Taliesin’s next trip to the city, he tossed a coin into a fountain and made a wish.
    YU4erUl.png
    Did he wish for love, for a connection with one of the charming women he’d recently met? For literary success? For bountiful harvests?

Perhaps time would tell.
    iD1hpNs.png
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    Here is Chapter Nine of Magical Mastersons! Not a whole lot happens really. Erytheia and Xanthe will soon become children which is much more exciting.

Chapter Nine: The Move

n3E02M7.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    @Lucy_Henley I enjoyed your chapter nine. Nice job.

Happy November right back at you @MoonlightGraham Just read your segment and found it very enjoyable. I like how you teased us at the end. I look forward to more of Tal's adventures.
  • Options
    MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    edited November 2022
    The grandmother died because - get this - she had too much fun with her grandchild.
    Of course it exited me and lost me hours of gameplay save and the child disappeared into thin air... fun times.
    AIAUEz4.jpg

Edit: Sorry didn't realise that this is the serial version.
    Post edited by Markoosh on
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    So far in 1991:

Eric, George, Josef Gallagher and their cousin Daisy have completed their first year at the University of Britechester, here are some pics from their first year:
    GJaRPzt.png
    ihwlQK2.png

The view from one of their dorm rooms at Drake Hall with sunrise:
    uNohkhW.png

The boys father Maxwell pops round one evening. Of course they're going to be doing homework while father's around!
    UXXJjxj.png

Bathroom talk. Eric is a part time Lifeguard at the weekends:
    Gf61UuB.png

Final Grades:
    Eric:
    KifH0bC.png
    George:
    IgQ5vXt.png
    Josef:
    8nkeBl8.png
    Daisy:
    n1TXoPg.png

As they head in to their second year, Riku the widow of Daisy's father Andrew is contemplating a move to Henford to be near his parents. Instead of selling the family home, he is letting it out to the Gallagher Brothers and Daisy while he decides whether life in Henford is for him.
    MBXERf5.png

• Options
    edited November 2022
    If you're looking for Family Matters, I had to change the order of these two chapters, for them to be consistent. I know I wasn't feeling well yesterday, but today my head obviously isn't on straight! :open_mouth: It is now on page 1055, following Rewards. As I should have posted them to begin with. :* Thanks for your indulgence.

Post edited by GalacticGal on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top