Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Phoenix Puffclaw Reading Circle

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    @MadameLee I'm sure you'll need some for mine as well. I've just finished yours-- I like the way you integrated some real history into your story in a way that really enhanced the plotline.

thanks!! I guess I am not the only person who binges reads (it's a habbit of mine if I get too memorised by a story. I need to start continugin with my Swanson legacy I will after I have my Disney save have children)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @MadameLee I'm sure you'll need some for mine as well. I've just finished yours-- I like the way you integrated some real history into your story in a way that really enhanced the plotline.

thanks!! I guess I am not the only person who binges reads (it's a habbit of mine if I get too memorised by a story. I need to start continugin with my Swanson legacy I will after I have my Disney save have children)
    Yeah, that's a big problem of mine-- I'll binge-read a whole bunch of a story, then never touch it again, even though it's not finished. That's part of why I joined here-- to actually stick with reading some stories.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 I just got caught up with the Benders, and I've actually noticed a TON of similarities between them and the start of the Garcia/Goth family in After the Wedding-- both of our stories started off with one "main" family, but then split off as romantic relationships forced us to until it turned into a more rotational thing. And you just gave me some inspiration for a scene for ATW season 4 :D

glad i could help. i usually leave that to sis. because some plots are more complicated in other stories.

i think i had started atw. recently i read reds story . i haven't read anything since.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I just got caught up with the Benders, and I've actually noticed a TON of similarities between them and the start of the Garcia/Goth family in After the Wedding-- both of our stories started off with one "main" family, but then split off as romantic relationships forced us to until it turned into a more rotational thing. And you just gave me some inspiration for a scene for ATW season 4 :D

last time i just jumped between ayden and elsa. this time all the kids got married ................ including alana. rylan her husband was made by me because ayden had 0 friends his age. ayden set them up and to my shock they worked out. sis was like are ayden and elsa staying together this time? after 10 minutes i typed back it doesn't look good for them 2 words seperate rooms. but rylan and alana somehow made their marriage work.
  • Options
    PrismSimsPrismSims Posts: 74 Member
    Does anyone know how long it takes to be able to post? I really want to start up my story and I can't post anything yet. I think I'm at 45 posts, how many do you need?

I have a really fun story I'd like to do, but I can't post, so I can't play that save until I can start up the story.
  • Options
    > @PrismSims said:
    > Does anyone know how long it takes to be able to post? I really want to start up my story and I can't post anything yet. I think I'm at 45 posts, how many do you need?
    >
    > I have a really fun story I'd like to do, but I can't post, so I can't play that save until I can start up the story.

Sorry for barging in, I can't really make a topic of my own yet.

HELLO! :)
  • Options
    PrismSims wrote: »
    > @PrismSims said:
    > Does anyone know how long it takes to be able to post? I really want to start up my story and I can't post anything yet. I think I'm at 45 posts, how many do you need?
    >
    > I have a really fun story I'd like to do, but I can't post, so I can't play that save until I can start up the story.

Sorry for barging in, I can't really make a topic of my own yet.

HELLO! :)

there's been some issues with full members being seen as new members so @SimGuruDrake, etc need to get it fixed
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    > @MadameLee said:
    > PrismSims wrote: »
    >
    > > @PrismSims said:
    > > Does anyone know how long it takes to be able to post? I really want to start up my story and I can't post anything yet. I think I'm at 45 posts, how many do you need?
    > >
    > > I have a really fun story I'd like to do, but I can't post, so I can't play that save until I can start up the story.
    >
    > Sorry for barging in, I can't really make a topic of my own yet.
    >
    > HELLO! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > there's been some issues with full members being seen as new members so @SimGuruDrake, etc need to get it fixed

Thank you!
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Hi Puffclaws just popping in to say Hi, Thank you @cathytea for the Honorary Member status and the open invitation to return. Means a lot :)

Welcome @Pegasus143 to the circle. If you send me a link to your Simself (if on the Gallery and it is entirely optional of course.) I could create a Phoenix Puffclaw Avatar for you to join the rest of the family on the front page.

Anyhoo it was just a quick one, Hope you are all doing great. Fly High Puffclaws. <3B)
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    @Charliimai Hi! Because of the way the online gallery works (or doesn't work) with cc, I won't be able to get you a link to my simself (I probably don't even have an updated one uploaded). Sorry about that!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @Charliimai Hi! Because of the way the online gallery works (or doesn't work) with cc, I won't be able to get you a link to my simself (I probably don't even have an updated one uploaded). Sorry about that!

If you wanted, @Pegasus143 , you could dress Madison in her finest Puffclaw finery and share a screenshot with us that we post on the hall of fame! (the first page of this thread)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    I'll see if I can get to it later today... assuming I can still stand to look at a sim after playing for a week with Joslyn, Stuart, and Nawwaf. They're not the problem, it's all the townies (but mainly Roxanna Leavitt)-- everyone keeps having babies and cheating on their spouses, which creates quite the mess after awhile.
  • Options
    6.15 chapter
    170613--EKZDfBuody5.gif
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I'll see if I can get to it later today... assuming I can still stand to look at a sim after playing for a week with Joslyn, Stuart, and Nawwaf. They're not the problem, it's all the townies (but mainly Roxanna Leavitt)-- everyone keeps having babies and cheating on their spouses, which creates quite the mess after awhile.

the first time that happened to me i didn't direct it. now i did. this time.
  • Options
    @MadameLee (putting under spoiler tags in case not everyone has read your chapter yet)
    From the newspaper article and what we're told in the story, it looks like they're building a memorial for the plane crash? If so, that's a great idea, and if not, then I can't wait to see what it actually is!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @MadameLee (putting under spoiler tags in case not everyone has read your chapter yet)
    From the newspaper article and what we're told in the story, it looks like they're building a memorial for the plane crash? If so, that's a great idea, and if not, then I can't wait to see what it actually is!

@Pegasus143
    Remember Vivienne's lie to Selene as an 8 year old kid about Selene's birth family? It's an article from the past is talking about an a construction set back when Selene would have been about 3yrs old. There WAS no plane crash

BTW what did you think of the repeat choking and CPR business in Gen 6? Since I had done it once with Gen 3
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@Pegasus143
    Remember Vivienne's lie to Selene as an 8 year old kid about Selene's birth family? It's an article from the past is talking about an a construction set back when Selene would have been about 3yrs old. There WAS no plane crash

BTW what did you think of the repeat choking and CPR business in Gen 6? Since I had done it once with Gen 3
    I think you did them timing with it well-- it was detailed enough to make an impact on the reader, but at the same time it wasn't super long and drawn-out to the point where you get bored with it
  • Options

@Pegasus143

I think you did them timing with it well-- it was detailed enough to make an impact on the reader, but at the same time it wasn't super long and drawn-out to the point where you get bored with it

@Pegasus143 you did get what I was getting across
    about the article and the past?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@Pegasus143

@Pegasus143 you did get what I was getting across
    about the article and the past?
    Yeah, that part just slipped my mind for a second
  • Options
    Here's the latest chapter of After the Wedding S3 Ch7-- City Talks
  • Options
    6.15 chapter
    170613--EKZDfBuody5.gif

Great chapter! I got deja vu seeing her save her speech-writer when he had collapsed. And I like the speech a lot! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Hey, Puffclaws! Guess what? We've got a new member! :smiley:@peatock is joining us! Yay!

Since our two newest Puffclaws have names that begin with the letter P, I'm thinking, for the sake of alliteration, we should all have names that start with P:

Pathy Pea, PriendsPan, PsPeckyPat, and PadamePee!

• Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    hee - heya, guys! :blush: and thank you so much CT for letting me join up. i'm actually deep in writing an update that i hope to get posted tonight, but i'm excited to be here! :star:
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    @peatock welecome!!

6adMCGP.gif