Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Phoenix Puffclaw Reading Circle

Comments

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Becky is not doing well in her acrobat job. I am not sure what to do for her
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    msbeckycat wrote: »

It can make an interesting story to follow someone who is struggling at their job .
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    6.9 chapter right up!!

170521-xzhSsD8Rj-F1.gif
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    chapte'rs up

170521-56bch0aX0DrQ.gif

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee I read your chapters! I really like them. Nice descriptions, and the plot, of course, is great!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    msbeckycat wrote: »

It can make an interesting story to follow someone who is struggling at their job .

last time i did the benders ayden got fired ............twice. i forgot about that til now because like you said i'm not as stressed.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @MadameLee I read your chapters! I really like them. Nice descriptions, and the plot, of course, is great!

in 6.10 the reasons I did the opposite with the pictures of the Selene's palace room is too indicate how small she feels compared to this luxury room
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    6.11 chapter
    170523-GDsjk4fdmcj7.jpg

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    6.12 up!!

170525-wg2urWB0Y8rG.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    6.13 chapter update
    170527-E81G8KmIkuRg.gif
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Days 10-11 is up for Kelly family gen 1
  • Options
    6.14 up

170531-vJgMU1PMlngQ.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Hi Puffclaw's I've decided to drop out of the reading circle as I have not been able to keep up with your stories. While I will still pop by as and when I can and will continue to follow and read your stories when things lighten up a little and I get the time. I feel it would be better for you to have the space for a member that is able to participate. Luv u guys. Fly high my Phoenix Puffclaws

Phoenix-_Bird-56653.gif
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    Charliimai wrote: »
    Hi Puffclaw's I've decided to drop out of the reading circle as I have not been able to keep up with your stories. While I will still pop by as and when I can and will continue to follow and read your stories when things lighten up a little and I get the time. I feel it would be better for you to have the space for a member that is able to participate. Luv u guys. Fly high my Phoenix Puffclaws

Phoenix-_Bird-56653.gif

Oh, we'll miss you, @Charliimai ! You'll always be one of the Original Puffclaws! And you're welcome back anytime! :)<3

• Options
    Welcome, @Pegasus143 , to the Phoenix Puffclaws! We're so excited you're joining us! Fly high, Puffclaws!

On the first page or so, you can find a questionnaire that you're welcome to fill out! I think all of us already know you well, but it's still fun to read more about you!

And I'm guessing your story for this circle is "After the Wedding?"

My official circle story is on hiatus, and I will bring it back, but I'm just not sure when.

Are there any of my current stories you'd like to have selected for the circle story? I'm starting a Murkland story, which you can preview here: https://throughaglassweb.wordpress.com/

And friendsfan and Magna Carta's stories are listed on the front page. I may need to update Becky's story.

Welcome, again! So happy you're here! :)
    And just in time for Magna Carta's birthday, which is June 20! Shhh! It's a secret!

Oh! We've got a Puffclaw logo on the first page--feel free to use it any way and anywhere you want!

• Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Yep, After the Wedding is the story I'll be using for this.
    Here's the questions:
    1) What are your wishes for our group? What do you hope we get from it and give to it?
    I hope we get attentive readership from each other on our selected stories, and that we get great connections with each other!
    2) What do you expect from the group and group members? What would you like to agree to and what would you like others to agree to?
    I expect to have tons of fun, be respectful of each other, and read (to a reasonable degree).
    I'm so happy to be here, and will definitely work on starting/catching up on everyone's stories right away!
  • Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    Yep, After the Wedding is the story I'll be using for this.
    Here's the questions:
    1) What are your wishes for our group? What do you hope we get from it and give to it?
    I hope we get attentive readership from each other on our selected stories, and that we get great connections with each other!
    2) What do you expect from the group and group members? What would you like to agree to and what would you like others to agree to?
    I expect to have tons of fun, be respectful of each other, and read (to a reasonable degree).
    I'm so happy to be here, and will definitely work on starting/catching up on everyone's stories right away!

Oh, I thought we had like a personality trivia questionnaire... Hang on... I'll see if I can find it!

• Options

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited June 2017
    i was going to write the benders but i got distracted by the harwoods . willam and his little boy ryker. willam is worse than ayden. he just had triplets jumped on his girlfriend and now expecting a boy. so 4 newborns in 1 minute . i guess thats what i get for ignoring ayden.
  • Options
    Okay! Here's my answers:

Do you have a pet: Yes! A beta fish that my sister named Red Sparkle Fish

Favorite season: Spring (because of thunderstorms and birthdays!)

Hobby (besides playing sims): I do a lot of reading outside of SimLit, and I would love to dabble into sewing if I had the time for it. I also play violin.

Dream job if everything is possible: Some sort of job where I would just go around making people's days. That would be the best.

Any sports you do? I did do robotics (yes, my high school considers it a sport) for three years, however next year I won't be participating as I'll have some very academically-challenging classes.

What music do you like? I've learned to appreciate pretty much anything (perks of orchestra!)

What are some of the things that make you feel so very happy? Thunderstorms, music, my sister, knowing I did something well, just sitting around with my orchestra friends.

What's your type of perfect day? Sleeping in, then grabbing a bit to eat and going outside to read (and potentially swing as well), then bring out pizza, popcorn, and a movie (our neighbors put up a solid white fence that we can project things on when it's dark out). Afterword, (or when the mosquitos get to be unbearable), I would go inside and Sim until the sun came up, and then there would be a thunderstorm to lull me to sleep (hey, no one said this had to be realistic!).

Favorite food: Ice cream-- when I was a kid my favorite flavor was superman, but now it's cheesecake

Favorite superhero: I've never been into Marvel/DC, but I did really enjoy Violet from The Incredibles

Favorite disney princess: Ooh, this is a hard one! My childhood favorite was definitely Belle (mainly because she looked like me and loved to read), but now I also enjoy Merida, Anna, and Pocahontas a lot more than I did back then (plus the first two didn't exist until I wasn't really into princesses anymore).

My favourite film right now: Uhh... probably Fantastic Beasts? My dad and I saw that one in the theater, which was the best thing ever.

First film you watched where your parents said you are too young for it: My mom certainly didn't appreciate all the gore in the Hunger Games movies, but my dad said they were okay-- I think I was around 12 or 13 at the time, and all my friends were reading/watching them.

The first book you cried like the world is ending right now: There was this one series of books I read back in middle school called Heartland, and in one of the books (I think it was the tenth one?) one of the horses, Pegasus (who was the protagonist's last connection to her parents-- or so she thought) died, and I cried so hard!

Book series you need to be continued: The Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo-- I'd love to see all the characters getting to live their dreams, then ending up in more mischief together, with the stakes raised even higher.

How would you dress yourself the whole time without thinking of the weather: Assuming that I didn't have to think about people either, then definitely shirtless with a pair of non-jean shorts and barefoot.

Picture of your simself:
    10-14-16_6-03-35c2a0pm.png

Favourite sim right now: Ahh, more hard ones! Even though Rosalynn's gone, she'll always be a favorite of mine, considering that she was one of the first sims I made. Stuart's story breaks my heart every time (and is extremely tear-inducing), while Everett reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I'd probably end up going with Matias, though-- his character really helped me when I didn't really know who I was, and he's a large part of the reason why I've kept going with SimLit.

First time you played sims happened what: The first time I played, I put cc in the game (I thought, "Hey! Everybody uses it, so nothing crazy's going to happen, right?"). Some of it didn't work quite right, though I still think the idea of a sim missing their entire upper body is funny. Then I went in game, didn't know about money cheats, and decided to build a house entirely out of pre-made rooms. My sims ended up without enough bedrooms and only one bathroom (it was a family of four). Then, while the dad was at work (everyone else was hanging out in the house), I went into build/buy and noticed that foundations were free, so I added one to the house. When the dad came home from work, I was extremely confused about why he couldn't get to the front door, until I realized I hadn't put in any stairs. That was what his first paycheck went towards.

Dream expansion pack for sims 4: Since we've already got a city... probably seasons?
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I just got caught up with the Benders, and I've actually noticed a TON of similarities between them and the start of the Garcia/Goth family in After the Wedding-- both of our stories started off with one "main" family, but then split off as romantic relationships forced us to until it turned into a more rotational thing. And you just gave me some inspiration for a scene for ATW season 4 :D
  • Options
    @Pegasus143 you might need a LOT of Kleenex for my story..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee I'm sure you'll need some for mine as well. I've just finished yours-- I like the way you integrated some real history into your story in a way that really enhanced the plotline.